PDA

View Full Version : Fellow sufferer needs our encouragement

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 06:33 PM
I NEVER do this, but I have been alerted to a possible suicide attempt by one of our members. I'm asking you guys to do what you can to avoid this. I've seen several men take their own lives because of pfs. Completely unnecessary . Especially now, when we have the tools and know how to completely heal from this misery. Actually we have a whole forum dedicated to this so that it doesn't have to ever happen again.

Please my man....don't make any rash decisions. Your life is NOT over unless you decide it is. You DO NOT have a terminal condition.

Chime in guys...even if you're just a lurker....NOW is the time to speak up and add to the worth of our collective knowledge.

Now is the time to save a life....

MungYarlon
02-16-2021, 06:55 PM
Hey man, I know I can't truly understand what you're going through, but you need to listen when I say that what your going through is totally beatable. This isn't like the 90s, or even the 2000s when there were no cures for this.

In the meantime, while you heal and recover, help is available for you. If you can't contact your family or friends for whatever reason, there are helplines to talk out your situation, and improve your perspective.

If you need to talk to me about anything send me a direct message, and from there I'm happy to talk to you over text or WhatsApp if you feel that would help you.

Dude1988
02-16-2021, 06:59 PM
Man, this is such a tough condition
I have never thought something so bad could be possible to experience
Our ancestors never had to experience THIS. My dad went bald graceful and still at 70 he STILL has great libido
you just feel very vulnerable like a woman all the time it's very hard

I dont have it as bad as others here my problem is mostly the shrinkage
so i know a lot of men can be in even worse situation

Honestly CD's plan is the best shot but sometimes the environment we are in isnt the best
If I were on my last legs
I would honest change my settings completely
Cash out whatever savings, credit cards and just travel man
I would go to south india near a beach where they have the best aryuvedic herbs
You can replicate CD's plan there with the beach, you can go meditate
you can visiti tibetian monks and prices are even cheaper now for a room and food
Just go there no internet no phone nothing man

I refuse to believe that the body is incapable of healing you should believe the same too
good luck guys

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 07:03 PM
Hey man, I know I can't truly understand what you're going through, but you need to listen when I say that what your going through is totally beatable. This isn't like the 90s, or even the 2000s when there were no cures for this.

In the meantime, while you heal and recover, help is available for you. If you can't contact your family or friends for whatever reason, there are helplines to talk out your situation, and improve your perspective.

If you need to talk to me about anything send me a direct message, and from there I'm happy to talk to you over text or WhatsApp if you feel that would help you.

I'm going to blow it up on Whatsapp as well.....this can't happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys....keep em coming....

Queens1984
02-16-2021, 07:10 PM
You got too stay strong. Trust me I know the feeling. The crazy thoughts. Feeling lost. Losing everything. Just follow the protocol. You will Recover. Trust CD.

Mineiro-up
02-16-2021, 07:38 PM
Hey Dude....Most of us here went the same dark place you are/went. When I look back a year Ago and remember all the shit I transpassed...and I climbed that Pit. I solve most of my issues, and better, I learned about being healthy as I never would if wasn't for PFS. Time to become a Monster now, get ALL this knowledge and support here and make a good thing of It, FOR YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU.

When I look back a year Ago, It seem that was another life from the point I am now. Stay Hard!!!

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 07:45 PM
You have no where to go but up from here.....Take solace in the fact that the worst is most likely over....Keep going. You'll end up better in the end then you ever thought possible.

If you guys want to message him, I did put his screen name in the chat box at the top of the forum. That's one of the main reasons for this place. Not just the know how, but the encouragement from other members who have already been there and have made it past the dark hole you're in now.

You're stronger then you think you are. And FUCK MERCK.

LetsGo
02-16-2021, 07:51 PM
Please hang in there, buddy. We all care about you, and trust me, you’re not going to feel this way forever. You’re going to get better as you follow the protocol, and even if you had to do something like leave your job for awhile, do what you have to do to put yourself in the best environment to recover.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 07:52 PM
please hang in there, buddy. We all care about you, and trust me, you’re not going to feel this way forever. You’re going to get better as you follow the protocol, and even if you had to do something like leave your job for awhile, do what you have to do to put yourself in the best environment to recover.

100%

RoadToRecovery
02-16-2021, 08:20 PM
Stay strong brother! I took accutane when I was 18yo. Im 24 now and only found out about this forum at the end of last year. Never give up! Better times will come. What helps me a lot is imagining myself in a better place.

Turnover25
02-16-2021, 08:48 PM
DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! Bro, go read my thread. See how far I’ve come, go read my latest update, I literally just improved dramatically just by adding in glycine to my daily supplements. I feel better then I have in years. I know how bad you feel, please go read my threads for motivation, I was as bad as it gets with this.

This is such a small part of your existence. What’s a few years of suffering pfs? You won’t suffer forever. Someday you’ll be 80 years old, thinking back on your 5 year stint with PFS. With grandkids, a wife, a house, memories, you’ll be happy.

Do NOT throw it away because you think this is permanent. It’s not. Stay with us, we’ll figure it out together, we can find out what works best for you and how to fix however you’re feeling, stay here for me man.

Turnover25
02-16-2021, 08:54 PM
You have no where to go but up from here.....Take solace in the fact that the worst is most likely over....Keep going. You'll end up better in the end then you ever thought possible.

If you guys want to message him, I did put his screen name in the chat box at the top of the forum. That's one of the main reasons for this place. Not just the know how, but the encouragement from other members who have already been there and have made it past the dark hole you're in now.

You're stronger then you think you are. And FUCK MERCK.

Where can I find his screen name? I’m not seeing it on the forum.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 08:58 PM
Where can I find his screen name? I’m not seeing it on the forum.

Alex Italiano

Turnover25
02-16-2021, 09:05 PM
Alex Italiano

Nevermind, I found it but I'm trying to send him a message and it says user can't be found?

Edit: I found it, it's Alex_Italiano with an underscore.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 10:22 PM
Nevermind, I found it but I'm trying to send him a message and it says user can't be found?

Edit: I found it, it's Alex_Italiano with an underscore.

Thanks for reaching out.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 10:54 PM
Thank you to all of you who added to this thread.... Alex_Italiano

I'm sure there will be more to follow.

Brooks
02-16-2021, 11:07 PM
There’s zero question if PFS is recoverable or not man! I’ve spoken on the phone with men who beat this shit. This thing is so fixable that some recover from completely different methods haha

I personally prescribe to the protocol and that’s why I’m here even though I’m not very active. I’ve absolutely made strong strides. CD’s and Ricky’s words of “coming out of this better and more vital” than you were before PFS rings through my ears everyday! You got this if you want it!

Comewhatmay
02-16-2021, 11:43 PM
Believe me Bro it's not worth ending it at all. I bet you a couple months fully on board the protocol and you will look back on this and thank yourself you didn't go through with this.

I believe for the vast majority of us all here the first thing symptom to leave us is the suicidal thoughts and once that has gone and you begin experiencing upswings you will feel a lot more positive and know that it is inevitable you will get better and be 100x stronger from this

Best advice I can give for right now is do 3 to 4 rounds of breathing excercise then immediately jump into a cold shower, this helped me out during when I was having these thoughts and please stay the fuck away from propecia help as for me that always amplified these thoughts.

Cdsnuts
02-16-2021, 11:57 PM
Believe me Bro it's not worth ending it at all. I bet you a couple months fully on board the protocol and you will look back on this and thank yourself you didn't go through with this.

I believe for the vast majority of us all here the first thing symptom to leave us is the suicidal thoughts and once that has gone and you begin experiencing upswings you will feel a lot more positive and know that it is inevitable you will get better and be 100x stronger from this

Best advice I can give for right now is do 3 to 4 rounds of breathing excercise then immediately jump into a cold shower, this helped me out during when I was having these thoughts and please stay the fuck away from propecia help as for me that always amplified these thoughts.

Cold shower is ALWAYS a great way to snap you out of whatever funk you happen to be in. And unlike drugs or booze, which is what most "normal" people would do, it's actually good for you. It's the best natural way to completely change your current state.....INSTANTLY, with no downside except getting wet.

Vahn
02-17-2021, 01:02 AM
Oh man, I know what you are going through.

I was hospitalised months ago because of severe suicidal ideation. These thoughts are not you. They are not! For me, they came because I was convinced this 'disease' was incurable, which made me utterly hopeless. PFS is, for me at least, very much a mental illness too. Constant anxiety, depressive thoughts and catastrophic thinking, which will keep you locked in. That's why I've been so grateful for finding this place, because it made me believe this will end, and gave me something to do to reinforce that belief (the protocol). BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. BELIEVE IT. AND THEN ACT ON IT.

I try to look at this whole ordeal as a chance to become a true hero. You will be. You will overcome, and will be so strong because of it.

Alex_Italiano
02-17-2021, 01:06 AM
Thank you all, guy.

My situation Is a bit different. i took proscar 5mg in autumn 2019 for prostatitis. The saw palmetto in September 2020 killed me.
I was recovering, but in january 2021 another finale crash.

Dick Is dead. Prostate burns and I think It Is inflammed even due to an infection of enterococcus faecalis never treated completely despite the manu antibiotics. I am quite sure that my prostate not working worsen the its condition to an irremediabile state.
Moreover I found some warts I cannot figure out how I took them. So, HPV to.

In few words the entire genital department is seriously compromised. I never had many partners or intercourses at risk but I anyhow in this situation.

Sleep is impossibile. Cannot find Albizia. But anyway my real problema is not dall'ing asleep but sleep more than 3/4 hours.
And the following day I am not tired. Is awkard. Is a Nightmare.

Finally, cannot Jump in the protocol because 1) I am unable to live alone and organize my Life, 2) cannot find most of the herbs, 3) Always had 0 willpower, 4) need a quick result and cannot best years of downswing.

I don't want to depress you bit at this point, for how I am, I cannot see much solutions.
Maybe a psichiatrist but I don't know...

Anyway, I've appreciated your support but please focus on your recovery...

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 02:08 AM
Oh man, I know what you are going through.

I was hospitalised months ago because of severe suicidal ideation. These thoughts are not you. They are not! For me, they came because I was convinced this 'disease' was incurable, which made me utterly hopeless. PFS is, for me at least, very much a mental illness too. Constant anxiety, depressive thoughts and catastrophic thinking, which will keep you locked in. That's why I've been so grateful for finding this place, because it made me believe this will end, and gave me something to do to reinforce that belief (the protocol). BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. BELIEVE IT. AND THEN ACT ON IT.

I try to look at this whole ordeal as a chance to become a true hero. You will be. You will overcome, and will be so strong because of it.

If you see it through, you WILL be a better man then before you started. Fact.

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 02:16 AM
Thank you all, guy.

My situation Is a bit different. i took proscar 5mg in autumn 2019 for prostatitis. The saw palmetto in September 2020 killed me.
I was recovering, but in january 2021 another finale crash.

Dick Is dead. Prostate burns and I think It Is inflammed even due to an infection of enterococcus faecalis never treated completely despite the manu antibiotics. I am quite sure that my prostate not working worsen the its condition to an irremediabile state.
Moreover I found some warts I cannot figure out how I took them. So, HPV to.

In few words the entire genital department is seriously compromised. I never had many partners or intercourses at risk but I anyhow in this situation.

Sleep is impossibile. Cannot find Albizia. But anyway my real problema is not dall'ing asleep but sleep more than 3/4 hours.
And the following day I am not tired. Is awkard. Is a Nightmare.

Finally, cannot Jump in the protocol because 1) I am unable to live alone and organize my Life, 2) cannot find most of the herbs, 3) Always had 0 willpower, 4) need a quick result and cannot best years of downswing.

I don't want to depress you bit at this point, for how I am, I cannot see much solutions.
Maybe a psichiatrist but I don't know...

Anyway, I've appreciated your support but please focus on your recovery...

Oh believe me, every single man here is focused on their recovery. But we have had suicides in the past and it's not something I personally take lightly. You can still focus on your recovery AND make sure somebody doesn't do something stupid their family will regret for the rest of their lives.

A solution is staring you in the face. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. You've given up before you even tried! I'm probably sure you can do a work around for pretty much ALL of the protocol. Italy isn't a third world country for Christ sakes. You can get almost anything you need from amazon. Most of the protocol are things you don't need to purchase, besides healthy food...

What it comes down to is, you don't WANT to do the protocol. That's what it is.

You don't think these guys want overnight results too?

Alex_Italiano
02-17-2021, 02:44 AM
Oh believe me, every single man here is focused on their recovery. But we have had suicides in the past and it's not something I personally take lightly. You can still focus on your recovery AND make sure somebody doesn't do something stupid their family will regret for the rest of their lives.

A solution is staring you in the face. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. You've given up before you even tried! I'm probably sure you can do a work around for pretty much ALL of the protocol. Italy isn't a third world country for Christ sakes. You can get almost anything you need from amazon. Most of the protocol are things you don't need to purchase, besides healthy food...

What it comes down to is, you don't WANT to do the protocol. That's what it is.

You don't think these guys want overnight results too?

For sure they want too, but for my current life it's impossible to jump into the protocol. So yes, I don't want/can wait unsure benefits within years, while life goes on. Sorry you all guys. Don't waste your time with me

Mistyballoon
02-17-2021, 02:48 AM
I hope it helps..

I live in Indonesia, it's even harder to find literally anything here.. The docs have no idea about PFS either..

I still can't find LEH herbs sold here, but still managed to get other brands which I'm sure it's okay to have..

Suicidal thought was there too, but I jumped into CD's protocol with 100% faith.. I already paid for the meds prescripted by the doc the day I started CD's protocol, decided to leave it there knowing no pharmaceuticals would help our conditions..

Right now I haven't recovered yet, but still going with the protocol so that someday I can see PFS as the thing of the past..

Carry on.

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 10:11 AM
I hope it helps..

I live in Indonesia, it's even harder to find literally anything here.. The docs have no idea about PFS either..

I still can't find LEH herbs sold here, but still managed to get other brands which I'm sure it's okay to have..

Suicidal thought was there too, but I jumped into CD's protocol with 100% faith.. I already paid for the meds prescripted by the doc the day I started CD's protocol, decided to leave it there knowing no pharmaceuticals would help our conditions..

Right now I haven't recovered yet, but still going with the protocol so that someday I can see PFS as the thing of the past..

Carry on.

Good for you on making do with what you have. How long have you been at it?

Maxout777
02-17-2021, 10:23 AM
The only thing that is permanent about this condition is if you end your life over it.

However, in your earlier posts Alex - you are making excuses just point blank. This is a great exercise in your life to build the willpower that you claim you've never had. I remember before we had exchanges where you weren't willing to give up beer? If you even DESIRE drinking beer, then you're not as bad off as many individuals that come this way. I didn't even think of drinking alcohol at the beginning of PFS as I could barely function. You just need to reset, build a foundation - and establish that willpower and these good habits. Seriously my man, after two months it becomes easy as hell and set and forget. Just gotta put the time and effort in up front.

Don't let a temporary problem be a permanent problem.

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 10:28 AM
The only thing that is permanent about this condition is if you end your life over it.

However, in your earlier posts Alex - you are making excuses just point blank. This is a great exercise in your life to build the willpower that you claim you've never had. I remember before we had exchanges where you weren't willing to give up beer? If you even DESIRE drinking beer, then you're not as bad off as many individuals that come this way. I didn't even think of drinking alcohol at the beginning of PFS as I could barely function. You just need to reset, build a foundation - and establish that willpower and these good habits. Seriously my man, after two months it becomes easy as hell and set and forget. Just gotta put the time and effort in up front.

Great point.

Queens1984
02-17-2021, 10:40 AM

This Temporary illness will make you be strong. You have no other options. You are 100 percent correct in everything YOU said. 1 day at a TIME. Follow the FREAKING PROTOCOL or lose too PROPECIA. I rather FIGHT

Cdsnuts
02-17-2021, 11:00 AM
This Temporary illness will make you be strong. You have no other options. You are 100 percent correct in everything YOU said. 1 day at a TIME. Follow the FREAKING PROTOCOL or lose too PROPECIA. I rather FIGHT

And it's not like you're rolling the dice or gambling on your health. You WILL heal if you do what you need to do. You WILL win. The only thing that is stopping you.......is YOU.

Queens1984
02-17-2021, 11:11 AM
And it's not like you're rolling the dice or gambling on your health. You WILL heal if you do what you need to do. You WILL win. The only thing that is stopping you.......is YOU.

I agree with you 100 percent. I also believe even when you feel say 80 percent Recovered, I think we still need too stay on YOUR PROTOCOL for adleast another YEAR. Our body’s are still in a weak state. Adleast mine is....

Marduk
02-17-2021, 01:29 PM
Well heck

I’ve never mentioned anything personal about me in this form but if it means helping someone else then fuck it

Dude.. imagine being born and raised in Iraq (in the worst place in Iraq), a third world country where you can literally die any fucking moment for many many reasons and on top of that you have no father and living a hard life already then you get hit pretty fucking hard by PFS for no fucking reason and having one of the worst symptoms with no hope in any help from any medical system and no one around you to even understand or have a glimpse of idea about what you could possibly going through, and even when you are willing to do what it takes you actually can’t because you live in a fucking dumpster.

basically suicide was the perfect option on the table

Yah thats my situation, and i wholeheartedly believe that not many people with PFS had it worse than me

Yet even at my worst times when my mind was pushing suicidal thoughts down my throat i never gave it a chance, in fact all the time of my suffering I KNEW this could be fixed even if it doesn’t mean right now, life is worth much more than a fucking pill

Even without doing the protocol i was able get so much improvement by doing something as simple as eliminating gluten, there is a-lot you can do and believe me when i say many people wish they had the chance you do so don’t fucking waste it man.

Turnover25
02-17-2021, 02:10 PM
Well heck

I’ve never mentioned anything personal about me in this form but if it means helping someone else then fuck it

Dude.. imagine being born and raised in Iraq (in the worst place in Iraq), a third world country where you can literally die any fucking moment for many many reasons and on top of that you have no father and living a hard life already then you get hit pretty fucking hard by PFS for no fucking reason and having one of the worst symptoms with no hope in any help from any medical system and no one around you to even understand or have a glimpse of idea about what you could possibly going through, and even when you are willing to do what it takes you actually can’t because you live in a fucking dumpster.

Yah thats my situation, and i wholeheartedly believe that not many people with PFS had it worse than me

Yet even at my worst times when my mind was pushing suicidal thoughts down my throat i never gave it a chance, in fact all the time of my suffering I KNEW this could be fixed even if it doesn’t mean right now, life is worth much more than a fucking pill

Even without doing the protocol i was able get so much improvement by doing something as simple as eliminating gluten, there is a-lot you can do and believe me when i say many people wish they had the chance you do so don’t fucking waste it man.

That’s inspiring, man. Do you still live there?

Marduk
02-17-2021, 02:45 PM
That’s inspiring, man. Do you still live there?

I hope it is for everyone, yes i do.

Dude1988
02-17-2021, 04:43 PM
is finasteride popular in iraq? I feel like middle eastern man have healthy 5AR you know body hair, aggression ect (i am like this too) high DHT
Compared to say an asian man who has no body hair
I think you would see a lot of people affected inhabiting it

Marduk
02-18-2021, 12:56 AM
is finasteride popular in iraq? I feel like middle eastern man have healthy 5AR you know body hair, aggression ect (i am like this too) high DHT
Compared to say an asian man who has no body hair
I think you would see a lot of people affected inhabiting it

No it’s Actually never used in Iraq for hair loss treatment, only reason you would ever hear about it is for prostate enlargement, most people here have great beard and hair genetics though.

coppersocks
02-18-2021, 05:08 AM
I don't think body hair and perceived stereotypes of aggression (which even if true can be accounted for culturally) are the ultimate signs of 5ar activity.

coppersocks
02-18-2021, 05:27 AM
For sure they want too, but for my current life it's impossible to jump into the protocol. So yes, I don't want/can wait unsure benefits within years, while life goes on. Sorry you all guys. Don't waste your time with me

Dude, helping you through this is not wasting anyone's time. Helping others is the best thing that someone can do with their lives, not a second of that is a waste. You're not a waste, you can live a good life. Despite what you think you can actually live life before and whilst you get better. Life doesn't go on without you, you're part of it. Yes there are unique obstacles for you in your life and getting on the protocol but we all deal with different circumstances everyday. This lie that you are telling yourself that you are no good or can't get better is exactly that; a lie. View it for what it is, it's just a negative thought that you identify with. When you recognise it for that you can see that it is a terrible waste to give up because of a thought. You say you don't have willpower? Bullshit. You do. Everyone does. You're just allowing that thought to dictate to you what your perception of yourself is.

I know you want overnight success; we all did. But having a low libido doesn't have to mean not enjoying other areas of your life; you can still be social, be creative and have fun. That's all there. Yes the chemistry in your brain right now makes negative thoughts more likely and it harder to see how you can have positive experiences but believe me; they are still there waiting for you. And that's what the mental aspects of the protocol are for; the meditation, breath work, cold showers, etc. This is all stuff that is right now within your control. Is ending your life really a better option than giving those tried and tested habits a go? Why would it be? Isn't everything worth trying, particularly if it helps alleviate pain that you're feeling? You know it is.

Ending your life is not the answer. It'll only put more suffering into the world and it'll do so needlessly. You can put one foot in front of the other, you can slowly put into place ways in which you can finally do the protocol. You can start the good habits now and you can start feeling better in yourself from today. Libido isn't the be all and end all. Yes, it can be the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the protocol but the journey of self improvement and taking the little steps to give yourself the strength it takes to get there are worth it in and of themselves. You just have to tell yourself that you're worth it, like everyone here knows you are.

Cdsnuts
02-18-2021, 10:31 AM
Well heck

Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring.

Maxout777
02-18-2021, 06:43 PM
Well heck

As someone who has spent time in your country, and honestly in no offense, way more time than I wanted to - fucking kudos to you man. Doing this type of regimen in that world has got to be hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, helping you through this is not wasting anyone's time. Helping others is the best thing that someone can do with their lives, not a second of that is a waste. You're not a waste, you can live a good life. Despite what you think you can actually live life before and whilst you get better. Life doesn't go on without you, you're part of it. Yes there are unique obstacles for you in your life and getting on the protocol but we all deal with different circumstances everyday. This lie that you are telling yourself that you are no good or can't get better is exactly that; a lie. View it for what it is, it's just a negative thought that you identify with. When you recognise it for that you can see that it is a terrible waste to give up because of a thought. You say you don't have willpower? Bullshit. You do. Everyone does. You're just allowing that thought to dictate to you what your perception of yourself is.

I know you want overnight success; we all did. But having a low libido doesn't have to mean not enjoying other areas of your life; you can still be social, be creative and have fun. That's all there. Yes the chemistry in your brain right now makes negative thoughts more likely and it harder to see how you can have positive experiences but believe me; they are still there waiting for you. And that's what the mental aspects of the protocol are for; the meditation, breath work, cold showers, etc. This is all stuff that is right now within your control. Is ending your life really a better option than giving those tried and tested habits a go? Why would it be? Isn't everything worth trying, particularly if it helps alleviate pain that you're feeling? You know it is.

Ending your life is not the answer. It'll only put more suffering into the world and it'll do so needlessly. You can put one foot in front of the other, you can slowly put into place ways in which you can finally do the protocol. You can start the good habits now and you can start feeling better in yourself from today. Libido isn't the be all and end all. Yes, it can be the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the protocol but the journey of self improvement and taking the little steps to give yourself the strength it takes to get there are worth it in and of themselves. You just have to tell yourself that you're worth it, like everyone here knows you are.

Solid gold advice right here. Good to see an old name back as well. Kudos to you.

Alex_Italiano
02-19-2021, 04:23 PM
Thanks you all guys. Trying to grab the life right now, also thanks to your post and inspiring stories.

Love you

finvic
02-19-2021, 04:50 PM
Thanks you all guys. Trying to grab the life right now, also thanks to your post and inspiring stories.

Love you

Glad to see you're doing better. I'll say that when I got pfs in 2013 I thought I would never recover when I was feeling the same in 2016.

This is not just a personal battle, it's the greatest war you'll ever fight.

I've combed through this board entirely, and everything is given by CD in TMO. I was thinking of posting in the recovery board, but I want to wait until I'm 100% or at least 95%. I've gone from feeling complete 1 day a month in 2015 to feeling complete 25 or more days a month right now. I am now focusing on catching up on all I missed, and feel like I don't need to plan my future with a pfs contingency plan anymore.

Stay strong.

Also, thanks for all the help again CD.

Cdsnuts
02-23-2021, 10:29 PM
Glad to see you're doing better. I'll say that when I got pfs in 2013 I thought I would never recover when I was feeling the same in 2016.

This is not just a personal battle, it's the greatest war you'll ever fight.

I've combed through this board entirely, and everything is given by CD in TMO. I was thinking of posting in the recovery board, but I want to wait until I'm 100% or at least 95%. I've gone from feeling complete 1 day a month in 2015 to feeling complete 25 or more days a month right now. I am now focusing on catching up on all I missed, and feel like I don't need to plan my future with a pfs contingency plan anymore.

Stay strong.

Also, thanks for all the help again CD.

That's amazing to hear and thank you for coming out of the shadows and adding some positivity! We can never have enough of that around here. You know what I'm gonna say now......KEEP GOING!!!! Even when you feel 100%,100% of the time....go another six months before declaring total victory.

And please.....When that time comes. Make a recovery post! Everyone's trying to get there.

Rromansingh
03-09-2021, 08:45 AM
Hello All,

Its been a while i have come here because i was fully recovered in 7-8 months.

I suffered from December 2017 to mid of 2019.
I tool saw palmetto and the side effects were horrible.
I took almost 20-25 pill and started noticing the side effects.

At first i thought with time it will self cure, so i stopped visiting my gf for 2 months.
But things were become more terrible with time. No erection no mood even i couldn't not feel any thing down there.

I waited for almost a year but in January 2019 i thought to fight it back.
I started visiting doctors and believe me i dropped a note to asia's best harmonal doctor and he just refused such sort of side effects.

I started working out as well. And finally i meet a vedic doctor.
It was a 8 to 10 month fight and then i finally starting getting morning erections,mood and all.

I you need any sort of advice you can ping me on KIK. My id is
Ank03

Cdsnuts
03-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Hello All,

Its been a while i have come here because i was fully recovered in 7-8 months.

I suffered from December 2017 to mid of 2019.
I tool saw palmetto and the side effects were horrible.
I took almost 20-25 pill and started noticing the side effects.

At first i thought with time it will self cure, so i stopped visiting my gf for 2 months.
But things were become more terrible with time. No erection no mood even i couldn't not feel any thing down there.

I waited for almost a year but in January 2019 i thought to fight it back.
I started visiting doctors and believe me i dropped a note to asia's best harmonal doctor and he just refused such sort of side effects.

I started working out as well. And finally i meet a vedic doctor.
It was a 8 to 10 month fight and then i finally starting getting morning erections,mood and all.

I you need any sort of advice you can ping me on KIK. My id is
Ank03

Just what I thought......we're all good on recovery advice as that's exactly what this site is for. So thanks, but no thanks.

Master Mal
03-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Hey man,

I was exactly where you were a few years ago. Waking up at 5am screaming. An anxious wreck. Could barely speak a coherent sentence. I wanted to die, but I pushed on with the help of friends.

I'm recovered now. It absolutely can happen.

MungYarlon
05-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Anyone heard back from this poor lad?

LetsGo
05-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Anyone heard back from this poor lad?

I haven’t. I hope he’s okay.

Cdsnuts
05-12-2021, 06:44 AM
He wasn't ready for this. Not even close.

LetsGo
05-12-2021, 10:47 PM
He wasn't ready for this. Not even close.

Some guys may have to just focus on their mental health for a year or two before they can do the protocol. I hope he is seeing a therapist.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 09:18 PM
Some guys may have to just focus on their mental health for a year or two before they can do the protocol. I hope he is seeing a therapist.

Sometimes.....and this may sound harsh....there are those guys who just can't mentally pull it together to do this. And they stay stuck.....forever...the thought of it brings sadness beyond belief. Then I snap myself right back into the present where I should be, and everything is great. Sad though.