PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo's!!!!

Mr_math
12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Just like the title says.

Do you like tattoos?

Do you have tattoos? How many?

Do you want tattoos? Your first or 15th??

Tie in with The BB'ing aspect, do you think tattoos are a set back or not for BB'ers that showcase their bodies?

Mr_math
12-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Just like the title says.

Do you like tattoos?

Do you have tattoos? How many?

Do you want tattoos? Your first or 15th??

Tie in with The BB'ing aspect, do you think tattoos are a set back or not for BB'ers that showcase their bodies?

Love tattoos, I have one across the top of my back. Want about 4 more pieces but haven't made it to a shop yet there are a ton by my house.

I think it would take something away from a competitor, being covered in tats but it seems that the spray tans cover them. I don't know, I'm not a judge but seems counter productive to an extent.

xxiv
12-10-2012, 11:39 PM
I have a dream that my two little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their ink, but by the content of their characters... i wrote that, look it up.

h2s
12-11-2012, 12:01 AM
I love ink, yet I have none.

I will eventually get something across my ribs, but I have yet to decide what, and I don't want to get something that isn't personal.

I want sleeves bad, but unless I change careers, it won't happen.

Mr_math
12-11-2012, 12:07 AM
I love ink, yet I have none.

I will eventually get something across my ribs, but I have yet to decide what, and I don't want to get something that isn't personal.

I want sleeves bad, but unless I change careers, it won't happen.

Yeah. Shitty how that works, I do enjoy this aspect of Portland, ink is becoming more and more normal and respected. But not to the point that It breaks the stigma overall. But there is progress.

DJM
12-11-2012, 07:16 AM
i have more than a few, always could get more or touch up some, just gotta be in the mood to sit there all afternoon
here tats have nothing to do with jobs.....unless you fkn tattoo your face

USN HM 350Z
12-11-2012, 08:42 AM
I have a ton. Full sleeve, leg sleeve, giant side piece, back piece, kids names, etc.

I think it takes away a little in competitive bodybuilding though, hides definition IMO.

xxiv
12-11-2012, 08:58 AM
here tats have nothing to do with jobs.....unless you fkn tattoo your face

Same where I live, in a professional environment most tattoos are under wraps anyways. My concern is more social and for my children not being traumatized. I used to be heavily pierced and know all too well about unwelcomed and negative attention.

Rulk
12-11-2012, 07:12 PM
I have 2. Only the one on my leg has any significance. Next time if I get one, it will have to have special meaning to me.

Sorrow
12-11-2012, 07:56 PM
tribal Back, upper shoulders, chest. Waiting to do some touch up work, then adding in script. Extending the back piece. All remains able to be covered by a work shirt though. For the professional image when necessary.

O_RYAN_007
12-11-2012, 09:48 PM
I have a set of Huge wings that cover most of my upper/mid back. My brother and I were both going to get a set of wings, I was going to have one devil wing on the left and an angel wing on the right, and my brother vice versa. My brother passed away in a car accident before either of us could do it. So in his name, I got the wings tatted on my back... He has his wings in heaven and I have mine on earth.

Every tattoo on my body has a significance. I also have a cross on my right arm that has the yr my brother was born and passed and has his name. I also have my brothers zodiac sign on my right wrist, signifying that he was my right hand man, and my zodiac sign on my left wrist.

I've been coming up with a conceptual design for the half sleeve that will be on my left arm. It will obviously be about my brother, my family, and my faith. My brother was only 20 yrs old when he passed away and was my best friend. The dude lived his life though!

Sorrow
12-11-2012, 10:43 PM

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I heard that Tattoo's are painful :(

BBG
12-17-2012, 05:49 PM
I heard that Tattoo's are painful :(

Yeah I hear you're insane if you're covered in them ;)

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah I hear you're insane if you're covered in them ;)

Damn ink-heads! They should get a life and find something better to do than waste all their money covering up skin :mad:

...now just where did I leave my anti-psychotic pills... must be around here somewhere :confused:

Scope75
12-17-2012, 06:44 PM
I plan to get the one on my right arm covered with something that has meaning to me.
What I want is it to start on my chest flow to the arm and be a 1/2-3/4 sleeve.

islandmagic
12-19-2012, 06:41 AM
I got Art work Lots... But the best two I have is a pic of my two boys on my right arm... Love my boys...

Worst Art work is the dam donald duck on my leg smoking weed on a beach WTF ( i was Drunk and passed out and my Friend Tattoo me)

h2s
12-19-2012, 07:44 AM
I got Art work Lots... But the best two I have is a pic of my two boys on my right arm... Love my boys...

Worst Art work is the dam donald duck on my leg smoking weed on a beach WTF ( i was Drunk and passed out and my Friend Tattoo me)

Haha