PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed!

optimistic
02-22-2021, 01:27 PM
Hi Guys

I took finasteride 1 mg every other day for 8 days so 4 pills in total in end January. I started getting testicular pain so I quit it (it has been around 20 days now). Since quitting my testicular pain went away but I slowly started developing a bad stomach (diarrhea and constipation) and my appetite is at 2/10. The other bad symptom is I am constantly dizzy and feel weak/fatigued. Recently (few days back) I also noticed a fall in libido and erectile problems. Do you guys think I am on the road to pfs or is there still hope for me to recover naturally? I don't think I experienced a 'crash' as such just developed symptoms along the 20 days. Also do you think its worth starting CD's regimen now, I am not sure if I'll be able to survive the juice feast given I feel dizzy/weak already.

Please help out, quite worried.

MungYarlon
02-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Hi Guys

I took finasteride 1 mg every other day for 8 days so 4 pills in total in end January. I started getting testicular pain so I quit it (it has been around 20 days now). Since quitting my testicular pain went away but I slowly started developing a bad stomach (diarrhea and constipation) and my appetite is at 2/10. The other bad symptom is I am constantly dizzy and feel weak/fatigued. Recently (few days back) I also noticed a fall in libido and erectile problems. Do you guys think I am on the road to pfs or is there still hope for me to recover naturally? I don't think I experienced a 'crash' as such just developed symptoms along the 20 days. Also do you think its worth starting CD's regimen now, I am not sure if I'll be able to survive the juice feast given I feel dizzy/weak already.

Please help out, quite worried.

Welcome, optimistic, you need to become more like your nomenclature. I know it's hard but stop worrying about what you're going through, and that will greatly help.

Next what I recommend is starting the recommended diet, i.e. cutting alcohol, processed foods et al.

I'd say wait 1 or 2 months before starting the herbs, or juice feast, as there is a very high chance you'll feel better naturally (statistically speaking), and after a month feel free to reassess the situation.

optimistic
02-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Thank you MungYarlon, that does give me some hope. I am so devastated at the moment, I can't believe only four pills did this to me. I am just taking a multi-vitamin everyday, I'm not sure if that will hinder my progress. I am definitely sticking to a healthy diet but there does not seem to be much improvement to be honest, just a waiting game I guess. However if I can help myself now, I surely would.

MungYarlon
02-22-2021, 01:48 PM
Thank you MungYarlon, that does give me some hope. I am so devastated at the moment, I can't believe only four pills did this to me. I am just taking a multi-vitamin everyday, I'm not sure if that will hinder my progress. I am definitely sticking to a healthy diet but there does not seem to be much improvement to be honest, just a waiting game I guess. However if I can help myself now, I surely would.

You'll be fine regardless. Hope implies that this issue you have is out of your hands. It isn't. Look through the different recovery journals, in particular JoeP26 and Turnover25. Both were wrecked by side effects and are now doing better everyday. Don't wonder about propeciahelp looking for answers either, that'll only feed into the anxiety. We're gonna be here to help you.

Cdsnuts
02-23-2021, 09:54 PM
You'll be fine regardless. Hope implies that this issue you have is out of your hands. It isn't. Look through the different recovery journals, in particular JoeP26 and Turnover25. Both were wrecked by side effects and are now doing better everyday. Don't wonder about propeciahelp looking for answers either, that'll only feed into the anxiety. We're gonna be here to help you.

Nice post.

optimistic
02-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Did anyone have balance issues with this? I feel like my libido and stomach issues are improving, but balance issues not quite. I do have other symptoms such as aches and pains, fatigue but they fluctuate quite a lot. Any input would be appreciated.

Maxout777
02-26-2021, 10:35 AM
Did anyone have balance issues with this? I feel like my libido and stomach issues are improving, but balance issues not quite. I do have other symptoms such as aches and pains, fatigue but they fluctuate quite a lot. Any input would be appreciated.

I didn't have any "balance" issues personally, but I will say if your libido is improving, then you'll probably be in good shape soon. That is normally the very last thing to resolve and it takes the longest. From my experience at least, it was the very last thing to come back.

Cdsnuts
03-05-2021, 07:15 PM

I had balance issues at my worst.

And yeah, libido is usually always the last to come back.

optimistic
03-07-2021, 01:20 PM
Thanks CD, I believe I maybe didn't describe the feeling properly. It's like a 'being high on weed' feeling. It started off with dizziness and now I get this high feeling where it feels like everything is slightly slow, the visual perception is ever so slow. For example, if I see from side to side its exactly like being high, things would move slightly slower. Difficult to describe but I hope you understand what I mean. Are you familiar with this? I haven't heard a lot of people complain about this?

Turnover25
03-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Thanks CD, I believe I maybe didn't describe the feeling properly. It's like a 'being high on weed' feeling. It started off with dizziness and now I get this high feeling where it feels like everything is slightly slow, the visual perception is ever so slow. For example, if I see from side to side its exactly like being high, things would move slightly slower. Difficult to describe but I hope you understand what I mean. Are you familiar with this? I haven't heard a lot of people complain about this?

That was my main symptom. Hard to describe. I talk about the “high on weed”/dream state type brain fog in my thread a lot. It was BAD in the beginning, especially while driving. Things move slow, sounds float around your head like a drug trip. Palinopsia and tracers. I know exactly what you mean. It’s improved slowly throughout my journey, it’ll get better. It’s almost gone for me.

Cdsnuts
03-07-2021, 03:24 PM

I am familiar.

MungYarlon
03-07-2021, 03:42 PM

This is because of low allopregnanolone. You're most likely subconsciously going through immense stress and derealisation occurs as your body tries to cope with it.

New mothers often have extremely low progesterone levels after giving birth (postpartum) and this has a knock on effect on allopregnanolone, where they have a lot less allopregnanolone. They therefore describe, in many cases, exactly what you're describing here.

Cdsnuts
03-11-2021, 05:38 AM
You're most likely subconsciously going through immense stress and derealisation occurs as your body tries to cope with it.

Not most likely.....he IS, going through immense stress because of these non existent levels.

optimistic
05-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Ok so I wanted to update everyone. Since my last post, I have made a great recovery. I had bone paid, dizziness, and all that jazz (apart from depression, sleep issues). My libido and ED are also not too bad. HOWEVER, my main symptom is my gut. It wasn't that great before I crashed however been awful since. Life was pretty much liveable few days back and I had even stopped thinking about PFS. But, I made a mistake and ate solids too soon right after my juice cleanse which has put stress on my gut. Along with my gut comes head pressure and slight dizziness which I am 100% is because of my gut. So my question is guys, anyone who has recovered from their gut issues, please can someone tell me what I should be doing. Like I say, this is my main and only symptom right now (and mild tinnitus). Many many thanks.

Maxout777
05-09-2021, 07:34 PM
Sounds like everything is going well, keep at it!

Cdsnuts
05-10-2021, 04:24 AM
Ok so I wanted to update everyone. Since my last post, I have made a great recovery. I had bone paid, dizziness, and all that jazz (apart from depression, sleep issues). My libido and ED are also not too bad. HOWEVER, my main symptom is my gut. It wasn't that great before I crashed however been awful since. Life was pretty much liveable few days back and I had even stopped thinking about PFS. But, I made a mistake and ate solids too soon right after my juice cleanse which has put stress on my gut. Along with my gut comes head pressure and slight dizziness which I am 100% is because of my gut. So my question is guys, anyone who has recovered from their gut issues, please can someone tell me what I should be doing. Like I say, this is my main and only symptom right now (and mild tinnitus). Many many thanks.

Congrats so far on your recovery.

When you will you guys learn. You have to go slow on solid food after a cleanse for this reason. You could fast for a day and that would clear out any problems then just start up eating fresh fruits and veggies for a couple days

Cdsnuts
05-12-2021, 06:58 AM
Don’t mean interrupt optimistics post, keep up the good work bud. Also try brown noise on YouTube for tinnitus. But CD, not sure if you’ve got my pm but I desperately gotta ask you something there

Pasha......please never do that again.

It's disrespectful to the OP's log and his time, and it's disrespectful to me. I'm sure by continuing on, going through each post, like I always do, I'm going to see your pm or any other messages that are there for me.

Everyone gets's as equal attention as possible and no one is more in an emergency situation then any other member either.

Please don't jump like that. You'll get your input as does everyone else.

Thank you.

PashaSolid
05-12-2021, 11:31 AM
Want to offer my sincerest apologies publicly, I’m sorry for what I did on your thread optimistic my brother, was inexperienced, immature and completely out of line I own up to it. Don’t want to be known by that lapse of judgement going forward, I hope you can forgive me.

Anyway I owe you some answers to your questions and something beneficial to your log. Your progress seems good so far and I think you now know to ease into the solid food after a fast/feast. While my gut symptoms were more mild, I have found that In addition to everything outlined by the protocol diet wise, making an occasional smoothie with bananas, blueberries, small teaspoon of chia seeds, cashew butter, a scoop of fermented Greek yogurt or kefir, and almond milk has helped with my gut health immensely. If you’re lactose intolerant, coconut yogurt might be an option. Everything is unsweetened and plain too by the way. This may be a helpful addition occasionally and your gut microbiome will be aligned if you stay consistent with the protocol. You can pm me on more info about the ingredients if you’d like.

Regarding your mild tinnitus, I think this will recede for you too eventually given your improvements. If it bothers you before bed, you can probably put a fan on low in your room to lessen the contrast between the noises and make it less noticeable before you sleep.

optimistic
05-17-2021, 10:15 AM
Thank CD, will try and put in a fast.

No problem at all Pasha and thank you for the tip. I am not sure if I can have cashew butter to be honest but will try to blend in the rest of the ingredients. I’ve been suffering from diarrhoea ever since my juice fast ( 20 odd days now).

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 04:37 PM
Thank CD, will try and put in a fast.

No problem at all Pasha and thank you for the tip. I am not sure if I can have cashew butter to be honest but will try to blend in the rest of the ingredients. I’ve been suffering from diarrhoea ever since my juice fast ( 20 odd days now).

You still have diarrhea how many days afterwords? You're still cleansing.....The juice feast opened you up....your body is taking the opportunity to dump what it can. How has your diet been since?

PashaSolid ......all good brother. We live, we learn.

optimistic
05-31-2021, 03:02 PM
Sorry for late reply CD. I tried husk and that actually gave me constipation. All these issues have aggravated since my juice fast to honest. My head pressure is killing me, my digestive system is blocked completely due to constipation. Not a minute goes by without my head spinning/head pressure issues, its getting to the point where I am so helpless. Please if anyone could get me with this PLEASE. I just want to fix my gut, and I know when that happens I don't get the head issues. Sorry for such a negative post but I really need quick advice.

I actually spoke to Doctor this week who suggested me to take 'Motilium' to get my gut motility up. Any thoughts?

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 07:32 AM
Sorry for late reply CD. I tried husk and that actually gave me constipation. All these issues have aggravated since my juice fast to honest. My head pressure is killing me, my digestive system is blocked completely due to constipation. Not a minute goes by without my head spinning/head pressure issues, its getting to the point where I am so helpless. Please if anyone could get me with this PLEASE. I just want to fix my gut, and I know when that happens I don't get the head issues. Sorry for such a negative post but I really need quick advice.

I actually spoke to Doctor this week who suggested me to take 'Motilium' to get my gut motility up. Any thoughts?

How did you refeed? And how long ago? You shouldn't be this constipated, especially if you're following the dietary advice.

optimistic
06-02-2021, 07:46 AM
I refed with some bone broth and some fruit (although I did eat some solid). This was a month ago, however I did feel OK afterwards for a bit. However I ate some tinned pineapple (big mistake) like 3 weeks ago. Since then I have this head pressure/spinning sensation that's not going away at all. I had diarrhea also so I thought maybe if I had husk that would stop my diarrhea and head spinning and it did stop my diarrhea however gave me constipation. My main symptom is the head spinning/head pressure which is not going away. Should I do a water fast or a juice fast again? Anything that would help me relieve the pressure?

Any advice on the motilium. If not, I was going to try the following: https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 07:56 AM
I refed with some bone broth and some fruit (although I did eat some solid). This was a month ago, however I did feel OK afterwards for a bit. However I ate some tinned pineapple (big mistake) like 3 weeks ago. Since then I have this head pressure/spinning sensation that's not going away at all. I had diarrhea also so I thought maybe if I had husk that would stop my diarrhea and head spinning and it did stop my diarrhea however gave me constipation. My main symptom is the head spinning/head pressure which is not going away. Should I do a water fast or a juice fast again? Anything that would help me relieve the pressure?

Any advice on the motilium. If not, I was going to try the following: https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse

Do a three day water fast and refeed SLOWLY with soft, fresh, ripe juicy fruits. Try and drink two liters of water each day.

optimistic
06-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Word of caution for everyone. PLEASE stick to the protocol in terms of diet as much as possible. I made a big mistake eating tinned pineapple ( with sugary syrup). It was like poison for my body. It gave me such a bad inflammatory response with severe head pressure and dizziness for the last three weeks. A very very dark period indeed. I have gone 100% PALEO in the last week (guilty to admit I was cheating a bit with grains) and bacopa everyday and now finally the head pressure seems to be lifting albeit only slowly. Please guys stick to what’s laid out.

CD, question for you. I am taking a short break from lifting as that’s aggravating my head pressure. Last few days without lifting has helped. Should I wait it out a bit more and listen to my body? Also please could you advise on the digestive aid. Would this be ok take? It’s all natural ingrients (including milk thistle) Cheers mate
https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse

Cdsnuts
06-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Word of caution for everyone. PLEASE stick to the protocol in terms of diet as much as possible. I made a big mistake eating tinned pineapple ( with sugary syrup). It was like poison for my body. It gave me such a bad inflammatory response with severe head pressure and dizziness for the last three weeks. A very very dark period indeed. I have gone 100% PALEO in the last week (guilty to admit I was cheating a bit with grains) and bacopa everyday and now finally the head pressure seems to be lifting albeit only slowly. Please guys stick to what’s laid out.

CD, question for you. I am taking a short break from lifting as that’s aggravating my head pressure. Last few days without lifting has helped. Should I wait it out a bit more and listen to my body? Also please could you advise on the digestive aid. Would this be ok take? It’s all natural ingrients (including milk thistle) Cheers mate
https://www.innosupps.com/products/cleanse

I wouldn't take more then a week off. Try going back down to calisthenics for a bit. If not, then at least a 3-4 walk daily.

Give these a shot: https://www.healthrangerstore.com/products/organic-greens-superfood-powder-with-digestive-enzymes-12-oz-340g?rfsn=454596.10361&utm_source=HR_Affiliate&utm_campaign=14708&utm_affiliate=454596

https://www.healthrangerstore.com/products/sunbiotics-organicpotent-probiotic-prebiotic-tablets-30count?rfsn=454596.10361&utm_source=HR_Affiliate&utm_campaign=14708&utm_affiliate=454596

Stay with the Health Ranger stuff because it's clean, safe and all natural.

Bro.....there is a reason I say FRESH, RAW and JUICY fruits to break a fast. EVERYTHING I suggest has a very good reason behind it. Breaking a fast with processed food IS like putting poison in your body after a fast. All that high fructose corn syrup and sugary bullshit.

optimistic
05-03-2022, 08:50 AM
Hey guys,

Quick update, I am doing better overall. I am following the protocol fully apart from two things (not consistent with breathing and weight lifting). One main symptom I am feeling right now is weakness (aggravated by fapping) and constant head pressure. The reason why I am not doing weight lifting is because i sprained my neck and that gave me dizziness for almost three months so I am not in a position to lift weight although i've been doing running and body weight HIIT. Now my question is whether weight lifting is absolutely important to recovery because that is not an option for me or if there is an alternative such as body weight HIIT and running that I am doing. Thanks so much guys.

PashaSolid
05-03-2022, 09:24 AM
Hey guys,

Quick update, I am doing better overall. I am following the protocol fully apart from two things (not consistent with breathing and weight lifting). One main symptom I am feeling right now is weakness (aggravated by fapping) and constant head pressure. The reason why I am not doing weight lifting is because i sprained my neck and that gave me dizziness for almost three months so I am not in a position to lift weight although i've been doing running and body weight HIIT. Now my question is whether weight lifting is absolutely important to recovery because that is not an option for me or if there is an alternative such as body weight HIIT and running that I am doing. Thanks so much guys.

There are always bodyweight alternatives you can do while you recover any injuries keeping you from lifting

Cdsnuts
05-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Hey guys,

It's not an option for you NOW, but it will be.

And yes, lifting weights needs to eventually be incorporated.