PDA

View Full Version : Is it still possible to get an androsterone based ph?

Mojo
03-05-2021, 06:53 AM
I found this on flex nutrition:
IronMagLabs Super R-Andro Rx 60ct, YES Still in stock!! - Flex It Nutrition (https://flexitnutrition.com/product/ironmaglabs-super-r-andro-rx-60ct/)

Is this the same r andro that was used on this forum? Or is it some new kind of formula?

I have a bottle of ultrahard, but I am especially interested in pure androsterone for my mental issues.

Bobdylan97
03-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Pure androsterone is a gaba agonist and might make your mental issues worse. It did for me a long time ago. Just go with the Ultrahard.

MungYarlon
03-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Pure androsterone is a gaba agonist and might make your mental issues worse. It did for me a long time ago. Just go with the Ultrahard.

Did your mental issues improve while on the GABA agonist?

Turnover25
03-05-2021, 11:16 AM

R Andro was a godsend for my mental symptoms. Better than UltraHard. Everyone is different. There’s a lot of reasons you could have felt worse, such as glycogen or potassium depletion. Or your T wasn’t high enough yet.

Bobdylan97
03-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Mine got worse but is getting better on ultra hard, but some people get better on pure andro. Its a roll of the dice, who knows how your body will react.

Cdsnuts
03-05-2021, 08:57 PM
R Andro was a godsend for my mental symptoms. Better than UltraHard. Everyone is different. There’s a lot of reasons you could have felt worse, such as glycogen or potassium depletion. Or your T wasn’t high enough yet.

Boom

- - - Updated - - -

I believe I have a source for pure adrostorone.

Mojo
03-06-2021, 01:38 AM
Boom

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme gimme!

Turnover25
03-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Boom

- - - Updated - - -

Like R Andro? I have a couple bottles left I’m about to run but I could use some more.

TubZy
03-06-2021, 03:09 PM
Boom

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be surprised Lol. I checked everywhere even on the AM board too.

Cdsnuts
03-06-2021, 04:04 PM
I spoke too soon.....but yes, most likely. I will keep this thread posted.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be surprised Lol. I checked everywhere even on the AM board too.

Good to see you back Tubz.......How are things over at Hack? I don't usually go out of my little area......

TubZy
03-06-2021, 08:20 PM
I spoke too soon.....but yes, most likely. I will keep this thread posted.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see you back Tubz.......How are things over at Hack? I don't usually go out of my little area......

Cool man and good. Hack is the same old haha.

MichaelZurich
04-09-2021, 08:14 AM
What about Alpha-7 by Iconic? It is pure andro with some 7-keto which is supposed to reduce cortisol. I am planing to do a cycle myself but asked myself the same question. What do you think about it?

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 04:39 PM
What about Alpha-7 by Iconic? It is pure andro with some 7-keto which is supposed to reduce cortisol. I am planing to do a cycle myself but asked myself the same question. What do you think about it?

Welcome.....

Did you make an introductory post?

MichaelZurich
04-09-2021, 10:44 PM
Dear CD, Sorry i actually thought I did. Somehow I haven‘t fully looked thru the mechanisms of this forum technically (even though I studies IT :D). Anyway just did it again. Kind Regards

markuss
04-10-2021, 12:53 PM
https://steelsupplements.com/products/7-3-andro

100 mg androsterone
25 mg epiandro
50 mg 6-keto

TubZy
04-10-2021, 11:26 PM

100 mg androsterone
25 mg epiandro
50 mg 6-keto

Tried it before, nothing like pure androsterone. Felt weird on it.

I hate when companies make blends

Cdsnuts
04-11-2021, 03:46 PM
Tried it before, nothing like pure androsterone. Felt weird on it.

I hate when companies make blends

Can you put your finger on it? Not a fan of blends either.

delsolrob
04-12-2021, 01:49 PM

100 mg androsterone
25 mg epiandro
50 mg 6-keto

that blend doesn't even make sense - why put 25mg of epiandro in anything...it's not remotely effective at that dose

TubZy
04-14-2021, 12:37 PM
Can you put your finger on it? Not a fan of blends either.

I think its from the 6 keto. Any of the keto hormones always made me feel like crap for some reason. Not just fatigue but like a spaced out weird feeling.

I think the blend of andro and epi andro could be good but the dosage has to be perfect and seems to vary person to person. Also delivery method too. I could never get it right

Cdsnuts
04-14-2021, 05:59 PM
I think its from the 6 keto. Any of the keto hormones always made me feel like crap for some reason. Not just fatigue but like a spaced out weird feeling.

I think the blend of andro and epi andro could be good but the dosage has to be perfect and seems to vary person to person. Also delivery method too. I could never get it right

I think I agree. I've always had weird reactions to keto hormones as well, hence why I typically don't recommend them for pfs guys.