PDA

View Full Version : Zonz's recovery journal

Zonz
03-05-2021, 06:24 PM
Hello!

I've decided to finally make one of these recovery journals. I try not to focus on my symptoms too much, however, since I'm a bit of a unique case, I've decided to make one anyways to detail my journey on this protocol.

I got PFS back in July 2019 on 5% Kirkland Minoxidil. I started Minoxidil in Jan 2019 and noticed in June 2019 it was giving me skin problems and also slightly turning me mentally INSANE. I noticed in the week after stopping minoxidil cold-turkey, I returned to my normal self, my skin had a glow again, and I was no longer trying to start fights with everyone. (including the trash bin when it wouldn't close properly) Even my mom took note of this, hell, everyone around me noticed I was back to my normal self for that one week, and honestly, it felt amazing. Nostalgic, almost, after having struggled with health issues for almost 3 years. However, after 5 days of stopping minoxidil I noticed the symptoms creeping back, and eventually I woke up one day and had full blown PFS. The anger problems were back. My skin was dry and peeling again. And I had a whole list of sexual and physical issues which were newly developed.

I'm not going to list my symptoms, because they're the same as everyone else's. Minoxidil is a topical antiandrogen pharmaceutical I applied on my head for 6 months, it should be no surprise that I have PFS. Name a PFS symptom, I have it.

After browsing PropeciaHelp for almost a year, and trying several different therapeutic efforts to no avail, I stumbled upon the TotalMaleOptimization website via a link from CDNuts' 2013 thread. I already knew some of the information, such as avoiding xenoestrogens, but I had yet to apply it to my lifestyle holistically in the way that it's laid out on the website. In October 2020, I started the protocol (lightly) and have gradually added in the supplements and grown accustomed to the breathing exercises, cold showers, meditation, and everything else the protocol demands of me. Around February 2021 is when I started doing the protocol at 100%, and February 15th I started my first UltraHard cycle.

I have a checklist in my phone that lists most of the parts of the protocol, and I check them off as I complete them.

Diet
Exercise
Daily Supplements
Herbs/UltraHard
Xenoestrogens
Sleep

Cold Shower
Meditation
Breathing (2x a day 3 rounds of wim hof)
Sun Exposure
Masturbation
Skin Brushing

That's 12 parts of the protocol, with "sun exposure" including both the "boys" and the body, and breathing having to be done twice a day to get checked off. There is no pumping because quite frankly, my mom would kill me. But maybe I'll add that once I go off to college. "Masturbation" gets checked off if I DON'T masturbate.

I look forward to updating this semi-weekly as I detail my journey. Hopefully writing down my experiences will help some people.

As of 3/5/21, I'm halfway through my UltraHard cycle, having a bit of a downturn, although on 3/3/21 I was amazing. It seems a bit inconsistent in improving my sides. Maybe I'll have to wait for my second cycle to see any persistent benefits, but regardless, I'm going to keep at it. I've also started wearing only 100% cotton clothing because I read up that polyester clothing contains BPA and Parabens which get released into your skin as your body temperature heats up. Plus, cotton clothing looks and feels better anyways.

Zonz
03-05-2021, 06:32 PM
Another thing to note is that I've failed to to a long term fast yet. I can't juice feast and my longest water fast was 3 1/2 days. But this upcoming spring break I am aiming for a 10 day water fast.

I've still felt many benefits of the protocol despite this.

Cdsnuts
03-06-2021, 08:25 AM
Another thing to note is that I've failed to to a long term fast yet. I can't juice feast and my longest water fast was 3 1/2 days. But this upcoming spring break I am aiming for a 10 day water fast.

I've still felt many benefits of the protocol despite this.

You're young. You'll bounce back quicker then most.

Zonz
03-06-2021, 01:56 PM
You're young. You'll bounce back quicker then most.

Hope so.

Cdsnuts
03-06-2021, 04:06 PM
Hope so.

You do everything recommended here......I know so.

Zonz
03-18-2021, 07:27 AM
Finished my first 28 day UltraHard cycle. Only times where I felt better than usual were the first few days and the 3rd week from about March 8- March 13. Everything besides that I just felt at baseline.

But on March 14th I kind of hurt my hip while doing squats and have felt pretty depressed since then. I think I’m gonna eat more carbs next few days to heal it up then do a 5-7 day fast over spring break.

Cdsnuts
03-18-2021, 10:39 AM
Finished my first 28 day UltraHard cycle. Only times where I felt better than usual were the first few days and the 3rd week from about March 8- March 13. Everything besides that I just felt at baseline.

But on March 14th I kind of hurt my hip while doing squats and have felt pretty depressed since then. I think I’m gonna eat more carbs next few days to heal it up then do a 5-7 day fast over spring break.

Typical. Congrats on having your first cycle under your belt!

FYI, the third week is typically when all of a sudden you can "feel" the cycle for many men.

Try and avoid complicated or very technical lifts unless you work with a trainer. Strictly for the purpose of avoiding injury, which, can set you back. You can still blast your legs without doing squats or deads......you gotta make sure your form is SOLID with those.....

Zonz
03-19-2021, 05:48 AM
Typical. Congrats on having your first cycle under your belt!

FYI, the third week is typically when all of a sudden you can "feel" the cycle for many men.

Try and avoid complicated or very technical lifts unless you work with a trainer. Strictly for the purpose of avoiding injury, which, can set you back. You can still blast your legs without doing squats or deads......you gotta make sure your form is SOLID with those.....

Yeah man, I was leaning forward a bit too much doing weighted squats. And injuries definitely set me back, probably due to the increase in inflammation or whatever.

Live and learn, I guess. Going to up my carb intake so it can heal, take it easy on the exercise, and do a 3-4 day water fast just to clean everything out over spring break.

Cdsnuts
03-19-2021, 06:28 AM
Yeah man, I was leaning forward a bit too much doing weighted squats. And injuries definitely set me back, probably due to the increase in inflammation or whatever.

Live and learn, I guess. Going to up my carb intake so it can heal, take it easy on the exercise, and do a 3-4 day water fast just to clean everything out over spring break.

Man....I'm digging the fact that alot of you new guys have no qualms with jumping on a quick cleanse......wasn't like that five years ago.....getting a guy to cleanse was like pulling teeth. You new guys just get on it......one thing I've noticed over the years. Take it for what it's worth.

Zonz
03-29-2021, 09:07 PM
Yo, CD, I failed myself and I ate gluten. Should I do a quick 24-48 hour fast to clean it out? Feel like crap atm.

Cdsnuts
03-30-2021, 06:24 PM
Yo, CD, I failed myself and I ate gluten. Should I do a quick 24-48 hour fast to clean it out? Feel like crap atm.

Usually when I'm glutened, whether by accident or purposely, the best way to get it out of the system is to go for a nice three mile walk and then drink a ton of water when you're done. It pushes it right out of the system.

You could do a short fast as well....I wouldn't go more then two days. 24 hours should be sufficient if that's the route you want to take.

Zonz
03-31-2021, 03:01 PM
Alright sounds good. Thanks.

Cdsnuts
04-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Alright sounds good. Thanks.

Which route did you take? Or did it end up working itself out?

Zonz
04-02-2021, 08:45 AM
Yeah I just fasted for a day and drank a few liters of water, feel fine again.

Cdsnuts
04-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Yeah I just fasted for a day and drank a few liters of water, feel fine again.

Perfect.

Zonz
04-09-2021, 08:46 AM
I’ve been consistently running on 4-5 hours of sleep because of fuckin school. The “ better”I do at school the worse my condition gets...

I have to awake at 5:30 every morning, school starts at 7 so if I’m bed at 11:00 and then insomnia doesn’t let me sleep until 12 or 1 that’s only 4 hrs of sleep.

And I also try not to work out on not enough sleep so I really haven’t been keeping up with the protocol at all. I felt better when I dropped school and didn’t show up half the time. I don’t learn anything and the school is loaded with perfume cause the kids are stupid.

So I guess I’m fucked until school ends in a few weeks.

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 04:37 PM
I’ve been consistently running on 4-5 hours of sleep because of fuckin school. The “ better”I do at school the worse my condition gets...

I have to awake at 5:30 every morning, school starts at 7 so if I’m bed at 11:00 and then insomnia doesn’t let me sleep until 12 or 1 that’s only 4 hrs of sleep.

And I also try not to work out on not enough sleep so I really haven’t been keeping up with the protocol at all. I felt better when I dropped school and didn’t show up half the time. I don’t learn anything and the school is loaded with perfume cause the kids are stupid.

So I guess I’m fucked until school ends in a few weeks.

Well then you have to think about how much ground you'll cover over the summer then. It'll be a good time for healing.

Zonz
05-06-2021, 07:31 AM
I’m starting my 2nd UH cycle today. This time I’m doing 1 pump for a couple days and then moving up to 2, then 3. Just taking it slow.

Might go for 6 weeks this time.

I’ve been slacking on the breathing and exercise but surprisingly I’m doing good. Not recovered yet but my face looks better oftentimes as long as I’m not sleep deprived or stressed out. My sleep I fixed with 3mg melatonin + 200mg L-theanine. Now I get consistently at least 7 hours of sleep if I tuck myself into bed at the appropriate time.

Zonz
05-06-2021, 02:04 PM
Today was hands down the worst mental state I’ve been in in a long time. Does anyone else experience this when they don’t take their herbs?

MungYarlon
05-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Today was hands down the worst mental state I’ve been in in a long time. Does anyone else experience this when they don’t take their herbs?

I don't think one day off the herbs (even a week off) will make a major difference.

Zonz
05-13-2021, 04:15 AM
Doing 1 pump a day for a week now and I feel better than usual, going to stay on 1 pump for another week since it’s working and I’m running low on this bottle. Waiting for the next to come in.

Zonz
05-14-2021, 12:05 PM
And SCHOOLS OUT hell yeah. Now I can do the protocol 100%. Too many missed opportunities because of PFS... time to kick it out the door.

Zonz
05-16-2021, 06:43 PM
It’s working

Turnover25
05-17-2021, 12:13 AM
It’s working

PH’s work. Have fun.

Turnover25
05-17-2021, 12:21 AM
I don't think one day off the herbs (even a week off) will make a major difference.

It will. For those severely fucked, it absolutely will.

Zonz
05-17-2021, 08:38 PM
I posted this exact statement on Propeciahell, "cd nuts protocol is working for me" and instantly got a reply from someone saying "Don't pay attention to this guy, he's just like this on swole source"

Go into his post history, 3 days ago says, and I quote, "CRISPR IS the only way to solve this issue"

xd

Maxout777
05-18-2021, 12:54 PM
I posted this exact statement on Propeciahell, "cd nuts protocol is working for me" and instantly got a reply from someone saying "Don't pay attention to this guy, he's just like this on swole source"

Go into his post history, 3 days ago says, and I quote, "CRISPR IS the only way to solve this issue"

xd

I wouldn't spend any time or waste any time posting about this over there. Believe me, I did this during my recovery and wanted to "prove a point" to those miserable fucks, but it just doesn't ever work. The old adage, if you "wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty, and the pig was already dirty" applies here.

LetsGo
05-18-2021, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't spend any time or waste any time posting about this over there. Believe me, I did this during my recovery and wanted to "prove a point" to those miserable fucks, but it just doesn't ever work. The old adage, if you "wrestle with pigs, you just get dirty, and the pig was already dirty" applies here.

Most long time PH guys are beyond helping, due to their attitudes. Let them wait for their foundation to create a cure in 200 years.

MungYarlon
05-19-2021, 02:10 PM

xd

Sounds like a right twerp

MungYarlon
05-20-2021, 10:25 AM
Most long time PH guys are beyond helping, due to their attitudes. Let them wait for their foundation to create a cure in 200 years.

Would we not be able to convince them if we all made accounts. If we're all active on there I feel we could convince a bit portion, especially the newcomers to the benefits of TMO.

Zonz
05-20-2021, 10:27 AM
Someone remind me - are fruit juices okay on paleo? They taste very good, so I’m suspicious, but the one I’m drinking has no added sugar. It’s about 53g of carbs though. Probably ruins the backload yeah?

LetsGo
05-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Would we not be able to convince them if we all made accounts. If we're all active on there I feel we could convince a bit portion, especially the newcomers to the benefits of TMO.

I do feel bad for newcomers since that’s the top place they will probably wind up, and when CD is mentioned it’s in a negative way. I have seen guys on Reddit who just take it as assumed / received knowledge that “it’s a scam” because they heard many others on PH say that, so they don’t even look into it.

To convince newcomers there would need to be continuous effort by a bunch of us, and dealing with flack from the people there who are convinced it must be a scam. It would take a lot of mental energy and a considerable amount of time, and personally I’m not interested in arguing with the PH people. Also for my own recovery I need to avoid negative people like the ones on PH.

Maximilien
05-20-2021, 02:06 PM
I do feel bad for newcomers since that’s the top place they will probably wind up, and when CD is mentioned it’s in a negative way. I have seen guys on Reddit who just take it as assumed / received knowledge that “it’s a scam” because they heard many others on PH say that, so they don’t even look into it.

To convince newcomers there would need to be continuous effort by a bunch of us, and dealing with flack from the people there who are convinced it must be a scam. It would take a lot of mental energy and a considerable amount of time, and personally I’m not interested in arguing with the PH people. Also for my own recovery I need to avoid negative people like the ones on PH.

The "is CD a fraud?" thread really is intriguing. The guy behind it thinks he is a big brain for finding out that CD benefits from affiliated links on TMO and so on, like it's pretty obvious what is your point..
All the informations are laid out for free, him and other guys takes from their time to help. You don't even have to buy from his sources.

I get that some people are not willing to give it a try. When committing to something you put yourself in a fragility state, you give your trust into something. Given the obscurity of this condition, that's pretty much all we have. But don't dissuade others.
That's why I'm trying to stay away from it. I like SwoleSource for the only fact that it promote recovery over anything. You just can't engage in a healing process in a constant anxious/worrying state, it's simply incompatible.

Imo we can't and don't have to convince them, they have to come here by themselves or it will be counter-productive. Focusing on our recovery is already enough demanding.

Zonz
05-20-2021, 02:54 PM
That’s exactly why I posted it, because I spent more than a year on there thinking that was it and there’s no chance at recovery... I made the post deliberately minimal and straight to the point so that there’s no question.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 04:57 PM
It will. For those severely fucked, it absolutely will.

This^^^^

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 05:24 PM
I appreciate you guys wanting others to know, finally......It's been a long ten years. But Max said it right. Unfortunately they are going to have to learn about it themselves OR if their were enough guys saying that it's helping them, the tide will start to shift.

Believe it or not, the tide is starting to shift as it is. Our buddy @JoeP Whatsapp group is "pro-healing" and a large portion of those guys are understanding of the fact that the protocol does in fact work. This is the first time that a large enough group of people are finally waking up to the fact that this is not a terminal condition.

Now granted, they are doing their thing over there and trying different avenues, but the tried and true standard of healing, still remains this protocol. It is understood that it is a marathon, not a sprint and that it takes ALL your time and effort. So, most guys, will try a few things before finally setting into the protocol.

Everyone wants the silver bullet that doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop them from trying. They eventually come around though.

Joe has been very active on the other side fighting the powers that be. Hopefully they don't smear his name like they did mine.

Bottom line guys....the truth is the truth and will always be, whether believed or not. It really is up to you guys to spread the word.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 05:28 PM
Someone remind me - are fruit juices okay on paleo? They taste very good, so I’m suspicious, but the one I’m drinking has no added sugar. It’s about 53g of carbs though. Probably ruins the backload yeah?

Too many carbs. You want to keep your carb intake during backloading to no more then 30g during the day. If you were on cycle you may be able to get away with it.

Zonz
05-20-2021, 09:27 PM
Yeah I’m on 2 pumps UH, maybe that’s why I wanted it so bad.

JoeP26
05-20-2021, 09:46 PM
I appreciate you guys wanting others to know, finally......It's been a long ten years. But Max said it right. Unfortunately they are going to have to learn about it themselves OR if their were enough guys saying that it's helping them, the tide will start to shift.

Believe it or not, the tide is starting to shift as it is. Our buddy @JoeP Whatsapp group is "pro-healing" and a large portion of those guys are understanding of the fact that the protocol does in fact work. This is the first time that a large enough group of people are finally waking up to the fact that this is not a terminal condition.

Now granted, they are doing their thing over there and trying different avenues, but the tried and true standard of healing, still remains this protocol. It is understood that it is a marathon, not a sprint and that it takes ALL your time and effort. So, most guys, will try a few things before finally setting into the protocol.

Everyone wants the silver bullet that doesn't exist, but that doesn't stop them from trying. They eventually come around though.

Joe has been very active on the other side fighting the powers that be. Hopefully they don't smear his name like they did mine.

Bottom line guys....the truth is the truth and will always be, whether believed or not. It really is up to you guys to spread the word.

Let them try to destroy me. I dare them. I will destroy them. LOL!

We all got this. We're not lost causes and this is not forever. We can heal.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2021, 09:53 PM
Let them try to destroy me. I dare them. I will destroy them. LOL!

We all got this. We're not lost causes and this is not forever. We can heal.

Oh good, you found one. You're gonna have to look.....I don't remember what post it was.

Chocolates kicked in.....I'm out.

MungYarlon
05-21-2021, 05:51 PM

The tide is indeed turning. I think once the upcoming Baylor study is released, people will begin to realise that it's not genetics but epigenetics which is causative in PFS. This is quite important because while we cannot change genetic issues without the use of high-end experimental technology, that is not the case with epigenetics.

Once they realise that leading a healthy lifestyle can activate/ silence genes thus leading to stronger genetic makeup, they will be more willing to take it on. If, as the consensus seems to be, androgen receptors are the ones which have been epigenetic ally altered, then they haven't been completely altered. People still lose their hair, grow beards, have spermatogenesis occur (albeit some can't or not as well as they could). All these are signs that androgen receptors are not completely fucked but still are to an extent.

We shouldn't see PFS as contrasted with health/ recovery, just as black would contrast with white. Rather we should it as a scale with PFS on one side, and perfect health on the other. Doing all the good things to treat the body will invariably move a person from one side of the scale to the other.

This is not some sort of mystical illness, it's just extremely poor health. Once people realise that, and only then, will they accept that the universal PH idea that "a bunch of herbs and cold showers won't cure you" is rubbish.

I hope what I said makes sense, and doesn't belittle what anyone is going through. That's the last thing I would want anyone to believe I am arguing.

Cdsnuts
05-21-2021, 07:08 PM
The tide is indeed turning. I think once the upcoming Baylor study is released, people will begin to realise that it's not genetics but epigenetics which is causative in PFS. This is quite important because while we cannot change genetic issues without the use of high-end experimental technology, that is not the case with epigenetics.

Once they realise that leading a healthy lifestyle can activate/ silence genes thus leading to stronger genetic makeup, they will be more willing to take it on. If, as the consensus seems to be, androgen receptors are the ones which have been epigenetic ally altered, then they haven't been completely altered. People still lose their hair, grow beards, have spermatogenesis occur (albeit some can't or not as well as they could). All these are signs that androgen receptors are not completely fucked but still are to an extent.

We shouldn't see PFS as contrasted with health/ recovery, just as black would contrast with white. Rather we should it as a scale with PFS on one side, and perfect health on the other. Doing all the good things to treat the body will invariably move a person from one side of the scale to the other.

This is not some sort of mystical illness, it's just extremely poor health. Once people realise that, and only then, will they accept that the universal PH idea that "a bunch of herbs and cold showers won't cure you" is rubbish.

I hope what I said makes sense, and doesn't belittle what anyone is going through. That's the last thing I would want anyone to believe I am arguing.

It didn't seem like you were arguing anything at all....All good as far as I'm concerned.

It took ten long years for there to be enough "noise" for us to finally be heard. It started a little over a decade ago and has finally started gaining critical mass. For us, nothing has changed. We know the deal. But for others.....it's going to be a huge eye opener.

We have to be there to collect the broken pieces and help put them together again.

We are getting there. Slowly, but surely.

Zonz
05-23-2021, 05:46 AM
So the past 5 days have been loaded with pain and injury... and I can’t figure out why.

It seems like every time I sleep I wake up with a new pain in my upper back.

Wednesday/Thursday my neck and shoulders ached. I blame this on a bad sleeping position but the pain was so ridiculous I can’t imagine it.

Friday I had a little fever after my 2nd covid dose which is understandable and went away a day after, still some lingering neck pain.

Saturday I had no pain at all.

And then today I’ve woke up with aching upper back pain that feels like I’ve been sliced open with a knife. I can almost feel the blood internally gushing and it’s completely numb back there.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but it seems like on this protocol all that happens to me is I get injured. I just hope god has mercy on me, I’ve had enough chronic pain in my life and I feel like PFS makes it worse and makes me more prone to injury. But simultaneously I heal so slow, several days for each injury. And they ruin my entire day each time. Your androgens can’t do anything when your body is constantly injured.

For context: I had severe scoliosis growing up and surgery at 14. The hardware cause immersed upper back pain so I got it removed. It got much better after that thankfully but maybe there’s still some scar tissue there injuring me whenever I keep my shoulders back in workouts?

Cdsnuts
05-23-2021, 09:04 AM
So the past 5 days have been loaded with pain and injury... and I can’t figure out why.

It seems like every time I sleep I wake up with a new pain in my upper back.

Wednesday/Thursday my neck and shoulders ached. I blame this on a bad sleeping position but the pain was so ridiculous I can’t imagine it.

Friday I had a little fever after my 2nd covid dose which is understandable and went away a day after, still some lingering neck pain.

Saturday I had no pain at all.

And then today I’ve woke up with aching upper back pain that feels like I’ve been sliced open with a knife. I can almost feel the blood internally gushing and it’s completely numb back there.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but it seems like on this protocol all that happens to me is I get injured. I just hope god has mercy on me, I’ve had enough chronic pain in my life and I feel like PFS makes it worse and makes me more prone to injury. But simultaneously I heal so slow, several days for each injury. And they ruin my entire day each time. Your androgens can’t do anything when your body is constantly injured.

For context: I had severe scoliosis growing up and surgery at 14. The hardware cause immersed upper back pain so I got it removed. It got much better after that thankfully but maybe there’s still some scar tissue there injuring me whenever I keep my shoulders back in workouts?

Ok....I'm going to stop you right there....

This protocol is NOT injuring you.....that's impossible. You have old injuries that are acting up which is very common whenever you do any type of cleanse

Zonz
05-26-2021, 04:17 PM
I’ve been feeling good again. Focusing on running and calisthenics to prevent injury. These prohormones can be tough!

Cdsnuts
05-27-2021, 09:05 AM
I’ve been feeling good again. Focusing on running and calisthenics to prevent injury. These prohormones can be tough!

How so?

Zonz
05-27-2021, 10:24 AM
I think Low E makes you prone to injury especially when you’re not recovered yet and your bones and joints are still weak.

Edit: To add, I do suspect that I have low E on UltraHard, my cheeks are insanely hollow and my chest has very little fat now, maybe I should try AlphaFour for my next cycle.

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 06:38 AM
I think Low E makes you prone to injury especially when you’re not recovered yet and your bones and joints are still weak.

Edit: To add, I do suspect that I have low E on UltraHard, my cheeks are insanely hollow and my chest has very little fat now, maybe I should try AlphaFour for my next cycle.

You could, but usually it'll bring your E up too high, so it's good to have both on hand.

Lookingforhelp
06-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Are you Zonz from Propeciahelp too? Were you not having success with St Johns Wort. Wondering whether to add it in to my rotation.

Zonz
06-07-2021, 04:29 PM
I was having success with St Johns Wort because it's an anti androgen. I would take it in the morning and by the afternoon I would feel better as my body "bounces back". But in the long term it got me nowhere in terms of recovery. Some other guy recovered with it apparently. But he took it 2-3 times a day every day like I did. With Caffeine and sun exposure there were moments where I felt 80%, but they were short lived every time. On this protocol I had like 5 days where I felt 60-80% straight when I started UltraHard. So it's a bit better so far, and that's only being on it for 6-7 months.

I would not reccomend adding St Johns Wort. It's a herb more in line with antidepressants. It's an antiandrogen.

TubZy
06-07-2021, 08:18 PM

TCM herbs all can modulate epigenetics hence CD Nuts Protocol can do the same so you should be covered either way. Plenty of studies showing foods/herbs modulating our epigenetics for the better.

Cdsnuts
06-09-2021, 03:21 PM
I was having success with St Johns Wort because it's an anti androgen. I would take it in the morning and by the afternoon I would feel better as my body "bounces back". But in the long term it got me nowhere in terms of recovery. Some other guy recovered with it apparently. But he took it 2-3 times a day every day like I did. With Caffeine and sun exposure there were moments where I felt 80%, but they were short lived every time. On this protocol I had like 5 days where I felt 60-80% straight when I started UltraHard. So it's a bit better so far, and that's only being on it for 6-7 months.

I would not recommend adding St Johns Wort. It's a herb more in line with antidepressants. It's an antiandrogen.

AND it also effects insulin and blood sugar negatively if you take too much. Learned that the hard way. STICK TO THE PROTOCOL!

Zonz
06-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Just applied my last UltraHard pumps for my 2nd cycle. Another 4 week one. It was good overall. Better than the first. Especially in the beginning.

I mentioned some upper back pain previously in this thread, it was extremely bad and and I think I figured out what it is. It’s scar tissue from an old surgery I had on my spine. As I get healthier the amount of collagen my body produces goes up, and that enlarges the scar tissue and hardens it. So when I do a back exercise or a bench press that’s what causes the pain. I can get it broken up by a chiropractor and the problem should go away.

I have a lot of pain in general due to my spine, as I mentioned earlier I had severe scoliosis as a child. This pain probably stems from inflammation from bulging discs in my lower back. It’s probably not helping my sexual sides and overall mental state. But again, this has a solution as well and that’s surgery, probably disc replacement,

Cdsnuts
06-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Just applied my last UltraHard pumps for my 2nd cycle. Another 4 week one. It was good overall. Better than the first. Especially in the beginning.

I mentioned some upper back pain previously in this thread, it was extremely bad and and I think I figured out what it is. It’s scar tissue from an old surgery I had on my spine. As I get healthier the amount of collagen my body produces goes up, and that enlarges the scar tissue and hardens it. So when I do a back exercise or a bench press that’s what causes the pain. I can get it broken up by a chiropractor and the problem should go away.

I have a lot of pain in general due to my spine, as I mentioned earlier I had severe scoliosis as a child. This pain probably stems from inflammation from bulging discs in my lower back. It’s probably not helping my sexual sides and overall mental state. But again, this has a solution as well and that’s surgery, probably disc replacement,

Yes...constant pain wears you down.

Zonz
06-17-2021, 08:58 PM
Off-topic question but how big of a role do you think caffeine plays in this protocol? I'm not a huge fan of coffee but I used to drink something called Amino-Energy which has a 100mg of caffeine and lots of amino acids. I enjoyed it quite a bit but stopped it when doing the protocol, I noticed towards the end of the day I would get drowsy. The end of the day was when I worked out back then but now I can do mornings since school is out. Shall I hop back on it?

MungYarlon
06-18-2021, 06:04 AM
Off-topic question but how big of a role do you think caffeine plays in this protocol? I'm not a huge fan of coffee but I used to drink something called Amino-Energy which has a 100mg of caffeine and lots of amino acids. I enjoyed it quite a bit but stopped it when doing the protocol, I noticed towards the end of the day I would get drowsy. The end of the day was when I worked out back then but now I can do mornings since school is out. Shall I hop back on it?

I take caffeine (once in the morning as coffee, and once at 5/6 as a pick-me-up in a 100mg pill.) Think it's fine to take, and I havent noticed many major issues.

Zonz
06-19-2021, 06:53 PM
So I’m being forced to get two more composite tooth fillings which will release good amounts of BPA and Microplastics into my body.

They want to take out my wisdom teeth as well even though they are straightened and spaced evenly and giving me no pain. One of them has fully come in perfectly already. It takes a lot of bickering towards my family to get what I want. Although not to accuse them, for its clearly the system of orthodontics and the petroleum industry as a whole that has brainwashed us into thinking these things (implanting plastic into our body, removing good wisdom teeth) are good for our health.

I understand if I need to get a filling done, but why is the Microplastic BPA filling the only option these days? What happened to silver fillings? The world is just gradually shifting towards femininity. Going against this just gives me weird looks: “You want the silver filling? Why? It’s not an option anymore. The microplastic filling is the same color as your teeth and it’s very pretty. Don’t you want to look pretty?”

At the beginning of PFS I had 8 cavities, one of them requiring a root canal and the dentist almost didn’t know what to do. I suspect the PFS weakened to teeth due to low collagen and they couldn’t handle my diet of sodas, carbs, and sugars. I got the root canal done and 2 years later I only have two cavities on the right side. So they mostly have healed on their own. I think I might owe the protocol to this...

Zonz
06-20-2021, 11:07 AM
In other news, trying out intermittent fasting

Turnover25
06-20-2021, 12:28 PM
So I’m being forced to get two more composite tooth fillings which will release good amounts of BPA and Microplastics into my body.

They want to take out my wisdom teeth as well even though they are straightened and spaced evenly and giving me no pain. One of them has fully come in perfectly already. It takes a lot of bickering towards my family to get what I want. Although not to accuse them, for its clearly the system of orthodontics and the petroleum industry as a whole that has brainwashed us into thinking these things (implanting plastic into our body, removing good wisdom teeth) are good for our health.

I understand if I need to get a filling done, but why is the Microplastic BPA filling the only option these days? What happened to silver fillings? The world is just gradually shifting towards femininity. Going against this just gives me weird looks: “You want the silver filling? Why? It’s not an option anymore. The microplastic filling is the same color as your teeth and it’s very pretty. Don’t you want to look pretty?”

At the beginning of PFS I had 8 cavities, one of them requiring a root canal and the dentist almost didn’t know what to do. I suspect the PFS weakened to teeth due to low collagen and they couldn’t handle my diet of sodas, carbs, and sugars. I got the root canal done and 2 years later I only have two cavities on the right side. So they mostly have healed on their own. I think I might owe the protocol to this...

You’ll be fine man. I’ve gotten crowns put on and cavities filled during pfs. Temporary setback, if it even makes a difference at all

Cdsnuts
06-24-2021, 03:16 PM

Cavities can be healed. Something alot of people don't know. It's called remineralization of the enamel. Teeth are living parts just like the rest of you, so yes, they CAN refill themselves if you live properly.

Zonz
06-24-2021, 05:59 PM
By the grace of god, the dentist had an emergency as soon as I got there and my appointment for the fillings got rescheduled to a month later. You think I can heal the cavities in that time? I’m pledging to follow the protocol as 100% as possible now, and brush and floss daily. (Occasionally I would miss a brush and I never flossed)

And what shall I do about the fillings I already have? I figured out my crown is porcelain, not plastic, so there shouldn’t be any chemical exposure. But fillings nowadays are straight up BPA plastic implanted into your body.

Cdsnuts
06-25-2021, 10:03 AM
By the grace of god, the dentist had an emergency as soon as I got there and my appointment for the fillings got rescheduled to a month later. You think I can heal the cavities in that time? I’m pledging to follow the protocol as 100% as possible now, and brush and floss daily. (Occasionally I would miss a brush and I never flossed)

And what shall I do about the fillings I already have? I figured out my crown is porcelain, not plastic, so there shouldn’t be any chemical exposure. But fillings nowadays are straight up BPA plastic implanted into your body.

I didn't know that about the new fillings. So they went from bad, to worse......damn.

I think a month is probably too short of a time to heal something as dense as teeth. And, you have to be impeccable with your health for this to happen. IMPECCABLE.

I know you can get them taken out and replaced with something else, but it's elective and expensive, unfortunately.

Don't stress on it now. Just live as healthfully as you can right now (protocol)

HOPE
06-25-2021, 01:29 PM
I didn't know that about the new fillings. So they went from bad, to worse......damn.

I think a month is probably too short of a time to heal something as dense as teeth. And, you have to be impeccable with your health for this to happen. IMPECCABLE.

I know you can get them taken out and replaced with something else, but it's elective and expensive, unfortunately.

Don't stress on it now. Just live as healthfully as you can right now (protocol)

Are there things we can add to the protocol?

Zonz
06-26-2021, 02:14 PM
I can't do this caffeine I don't think. I took it at 11-12 and now it's 4 and I'm drowsy and weak.

Zonz
06-26-2021, 02:32 PM
I can't do this caffeine I don't think. I took it at 11-12 and now it's 4 and I'm drowsy. Taking another caffeine but doesn't feel right...

Zonz
06-26-2021, 03:24 PM
Didn’t even realize I double posted. But I drank it again and now I’m jittery. I’m out of control, so this caffeine was a big mistake.

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 03:18 PM
Didn’t even realize I double posted. But I drank it again and now I’m jittery. I’m out of control, so this caffeine was a big mistake.

So now you know. You're not ready for it yet. Wait another couple months and try again.

Zonz
07-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Btw, I figured out what was causing the potential liver damage. The serum herbs contain alchohol. Herbs + alcohol isn't the best thing for your liver. I was pissing out liver bile. So now I just don't take those.

And I quit dairy and I'm very thankful for doing that. Much increased clarity and skin looks a bit better.

Maxout777
07-15-2021, 03:24 PM
Btw, I figured out what was causing the potential liver damage. The serum herbs contain alchohol. Herbs + alcohol isn't the best thing for your liver. I was pissing out liver bile. So now I just don't take those.

And I quit dairy and I'm very thankful for doing that. Much increased clarity and skin looks a bit better.

You were pissing out bile? So you were burning when you pissed?

Zonz
07-15-2021, 09:11 PM
I can’t be 100% sure of course, but yes, it was a burning sensation and dark brown. I’ve since stopped the alcohol-based serums and it has stopped.

Maxout777
07-16-2021, 07:34 AM
I can’t be 100% sure of course, but yes, it was a burning sensation and dark brown. I’ve since stopped the alcohol-based serums and it has stopped.

Ouch my man. If your liver is in that bad of shape, I would look into TUDCA, cal-d-glucarate, NAC, or something. I've never heard of the trace amount of alcohol in an herbal serum/tincture causing that. Do you have liver bloods or anything?

Cdsnuts
07-21-2021, 03:20 PM
Ouch my man. If your liver is in that bad of shape, I would look into TUDCA, cal-d-glucarate, NAC, or something. I've never heard of the trace amount of alcohol in an herbal serum/tincture causing that. Do you have liver bloods or anything?

I haven't either.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a HUGE assumption and quite a stretch. The amount of trace alcohol in those tinctures wouldn't be enough to do any kind of damage.

Zonz
07-27-2021, 08:20 PM
Just want to that CDnuts and everyone here for putting me on the right track. It’s becoming clear to me that I will probably use this protocol for the rest of my life.

I’ve been doing pretty good these past few weeks, just on the herbs.

Right now the main hurdle is the scar tissue in my back which gets inflamed whenever I use the steroid or work out really hard. I am confident that it will go away through treatment. (Or worst case scenario, surgery, you gotta do what you gotta do)

I apologize if it sounds like I’ve been bickering a lot in this thread. The truth is, I have a lot of health problems, and I always have, I attribute that to living in an area with lots of dangerous pesticides all my life. Whenever I get out of this area it’s like night and day, I’m so much happier, PFS is still there, but mentally I’m much more stable. The good news is that in the coming weeks I’m moving away from this area PERMANENTLY for Uni! With the protocol coming with me of course.

This is a big crossroad in my life and I’m not sure if I would’ve gotten here if it weren’t for this protocol... it’s changed my life for the better and did so very quickly. The MENTAL benefits are very much appreciated. So thank you CD and everyone here for that.

Cheers

Zonz
08-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Doing a fast, been about 5 months since I’ve done one. Still doing great mentally. Gonna start UH again soon.

GoldenSun
08-06-2021, 10:58 PM
How are you feeling sexually brother?

Zonz
08-08-2021, 06:11 PM
When I’m on the UH definitely better.

Zonz
08-21-2021, 09:24 AM
I’ve moved to the city for university. I suspected that the area I used to live in had a lot of pesticides and that was negatively affecting me. That seems to have been the case, since I moved I have noticed a decent improvement in my syndrome. The first few days back my libido was pretty awesome, and I went for a bike around campus and got lots of sun. I was feeling great. I still am, but it’s important that I focus on the protocol first and foremost. Regardless of where I live, THAT’s what will make the difference.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 12:18 PM
I’ve moved to the city for university. I suspected that the area I used to live in had a lot of pesticides and that was negatively affecting me. That seems to have been the case, since I moved I have noticed a decent improvement in my syndrome. The first few days back my libido was pretty awesome, and I went for a bike around campus and got lots of sun. I was feeling great. I still am, but it’s important that I focus on the protocol first and foremost. Regardless of where I live, THAT’s what will make the difference.

YES.

Good for you bro. And yes, you will most likely use most of the protocol as a way of life for the rest of your life. You're probably one of the youngest I've worked with. I can say this.....you're still developing. You stick to the protocol for good....you're gonna be a complete stud by your mid to early 20's. Time is on your side my friend. TAKE ADVANTAGE of it.

MungYarlon
08-26-2021, 08:02 AM
YES.

Good for you bro. And yes, you will most likely use most of the protocol as a way of life for the rest of your life. You're probably one of the youngest I've worked with. I can say this.....you're still developing. You stick to the protocol for good....you're gonna be a complete stud by your mid to early 20's. Time is on your side my friend. TAKE ADVANTAGE of it.

Do you think the protocol can also be used to improve cognition?

- - - Updated - - -

That's just about the only worry I have right now (not being able to regain full cognition)

Zonz
09-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Ive been struggling to keep up with the protocol. Im worried that if I start working out hard again and doing the full thing the scar tissue in my back will inflame again.

Also the mental side effects bum me out. My piano playing is worse, I can't feel the music...

Ive been keeping up the diet and inplementing nofap again. usually nofap makes me feel worse though.

Cdsnuts
09-23-2021, 07:25 PM
Ive been struggling to keep up with the protocol. Im worried that if I start working out hard again and doing the full thing the scar tissue in my back will inflame again.

Also the mental side effects bum me out. My piano playing is worse, I can't feel the music...

Ive been keeping up the diet and inplementing nofap again. usually nofap makes me feel worse though.

When you say "struggling," what exactly do you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think the protocol can also be used to improve cognition?

- - - Updated - - -

That's just about the only worry I have right now (not being able to regain full cognition)

Absolutely. It's a full body and mind (Total) rebuild. It just goes by it's own timeline. You just have to stay consistent.

Zonz
09-24-2021, 12:53 AM
Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.

Zonz
09-24-2021, 12:58 AM
And also some examples of "struggling": its been several weeks since Ive done a wim hof breathing session, I ate gluten and dairy for lunch a yesterday because panda express was the closest thing nearby and I was starving. (college campus weirdness, no good food there) Sleeps been bad lately even though nowadays I dont have to get up until 10am usually (its 3am as I type this). So yeah, I've been feeling the consequences of this. But mostly I'm okay. Life's been pretty good.

Cdsnuts
09-28-2021, 03:10 PM
Just been struggling to keep up with this stuff with college and everything. Been getting lazy ever since moving, I can feel the laziness especially in the mornings when most of the protocol happens.

Also I finished my third UH cycle, it was 7 weeks apparently. Had no idea I had been going that long. I've been having some weird health effects with the UH. Skin irritation/bumps on my left arm, probably due to the alcohol in the UH? And my eyelids have been getting swollen. At first it was my lower left eyelid but that went away after a few days. Currently as I type my upper right eyelid is incredibly swollen and red. So yeah, more health problems. Probably my own irresponsibility with touching my eyes after applying. Or it could be an internal inflammation thing, I've been feeling kinda crap these past weeks and it's probably because Ive been on UH for too long. Getting back on herbs tomorrow.

Your eye issues are most likely related to getting the compound in your eyes. All else you're aware of

Zonz
12-18-2021, 08:35 PM
Welp, I’ve abandoned the protocol for the past two months and feel like shit. I abandoned it to start focusing on my piano YouTube channel but that has been kind of a disaster so far due to mistakes of my own.

i think I need a fresh start. I’m having a strong urge to get back on exercising, strict dieting, and cycling. Sometimes a fresh start is what you need.

Turnover25
12-18-2021, 10:02 PM
Welp, I’ve abandoned the protocol for the past two months and feel like shit. I abandoned it to start focusing on my piano YouTube channel but that has been kind of a disaster so far due to mistakes of my own.

i think I need a fresh start. I’m having a strong urge to get back on exercising, strict dieting, and cycling. Sometimes a fresh start is what you need.

You can’t live a healthy lifestyle while also focusing on your YouTube channel? It’s honestly just a way of life once you get used to it, I don’t even think about it

Zonz
12-18-2021, 11:38 PM
Nah, cause I just sit on my ass all day working on videos, or thinking about working on videos. Doing the win Hof breathing and exercise still takes a lot of motivation from my inner self.

Turnover25
12-19-2021, 09:52 AM
Nah, cause I just sit on my ass all day working on videos, or thinking about working on videos. Doing the win Hof breathing and exercise still takes a lot of motivation from my inner self.

I don’t do those either. I’m an accountant bro, I sit on my ass all day and look at numbers. Going to the gym and getting some sun (if it’s sunny) takes like an hour of your day, especially if you work at home. Diet is a matter of just eating the food you buy. Just gotta make it routine. It’s that, or stay in the state you’re in, I guess that depends on how bad your state is.

Zonz
12-19-2021, 01:25 PM
I still do the diet and avoiding Xenoestrogens. Cold showers gives me joint pain. My state isn’t that bad, it’s actually improved a bit. My life is overall better than it was 16 months ago.

I don’t feel like I’m on the protocol by just dieting though.

Turnover25
12-19-2021, 03:04 PM
I still do the diet and avoiding Xenoestrogens. Cold showers gives me joint pain. My state isn’t that bad, it’s actually improved a bit. My life is overall better than it was 16 months ago.

I don’t feel like I’m on the protocol by just dieting though.

IMO if there is one thing you want to be the staple of the protocol, it’s diet. I’ve seen a lot of recoveries just from dieting

Flapjack
12-19-2021, 03:33 PM
This is absolutely correct^ you are literally what you eat.