PDA

View Full Version : Lukes Road to Recovery

LIC2020
03-09-2021, 06:15 PM
Whats up yall

I made an introductory post but wanted to start a log for myself to track my progress as i see others have done. Just to recap:

-took fin for a few weeks last summer, got hit with terrible sides including

-No libido
-ED
-Anhedonia
-Brain Fog/ Derealization
-Eye Floaters
-Numb Genitals
-Shrunken flacid and hard penis
-Poor Orgasm Quality
-Insomnia.

Some of the weirder symptoms i have are:

-Can’t feel booze or coffee, so haven’t touched either in over 8 months

-Lost my swole/pump when i workout, feels like my muscles are deflated

-Real bad muscle wastage and thinning skin. My skin /muscles are rubbery and not solid. Can pretty much move them any which direction. Almost like when a person loses a ton of weight and has excess skin. Maybe tissue loss?

-Loss of sensations/ numb skin

I refuse to dwell on the past and say oh what if. I dont care if i only took the pill for three weeks. Sometimes i get down on myself cause I think “well no one else seems to have these symptoms so im really fucked.” But i feel we all took the same drug and although we have different symptoms, the way out is similar for everyone.

It does get tough ti stay positive sometimes as my symptoms have been getting worse, but i feel like until i do something to combat it nothing will change.

So thats it. Sorry for the long post. Currently in middle of my juice feast. Got all the herbs and bathmate ready to go.

Thanks for listening guys. Happy healing

Outlaw
03-09-2021, 09:28 PM
Hi man,

Just wanted to let you know you are not alone with your symptoms. I took a single pill 3 months ago and I have the same sexual sides and muscle loss/skin thinning.

This forum has massively changed my outlook on my condition; I used to think it was permanent, but now I am more hopeful. I think you Will like this place. The biggest challenge is not to constantly worry about the symptoms and dive into measures to get better.

Keep on with your juice feast, I finished mine last week. Let's keep each other updated and motivated, mindset is key. We will get better.

Master Mal
03-09-2021, 09:30 PM
Welcome, buddy.

You're gonna be just fine. Hope on the protocol and you'll be pulling through before you know it.

Cdsnuts
03-10-2021, 08:24 AM
Welcome, buddy.

You're gonna be just fine. Hope on the protocol and you'll be pulling through before you know it.

This^^^^^^

LIC2020
03-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the support guys, onward and upward!

Cdsnuts
03-11-2021, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the support guys, onward and upward!

For ease of use.....all around, just make sure your read, in it's entirety, Total Male Optimization (https://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/)

Maxout777
03-11-2021, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing you get out of this hole!

Cdsnuts
03-19-2021, 04:47 PM
Well......how did the cleanse go?

LIC2020
03-20-2021, 01:46 PM
Hey CD, thanks for checking in! Juice cleanse went well. Definitely helped clear up my mind/brain fog.

Currently on 2 day of herbs/ brain supps. Feeing ok.

I need to get better at trying to stay positive. When i first got hit with this, interestingly enough i still had libido, and got morning wood almost every morning. The past two months those both have gotten severely worse where i don't really get morning wood ever and my libido is pretty much gone. Then i get into this thought pattern like “im just gonna keep getting worse and end up like all the miserable people on PH”.

I just have to grip tight until i start seeing the benefits from the protocol.

Thanks guys

Cdsnuts
03-20-2021, 02:19 PM
Hey CD, thanks for checking in! Juice cleanse went well. Definitely helped clear up my mind/brain fog.

Currently on 2 day of herbs/ brain supps. Feeing ok.

I need to get better at trying to stay positive. When i first got hit with this, interestingly enough i still had libido, and got morning wood almost every morning. The past two months those both have gotten severely worse where i don't really get morning wood ever and my libido is pretty much gone. Then i get into this thought pattern like “im just gonna keep getting worse and end up like all the miserable people on PH”.

I just have to grip tight until i start seeing the benefits from the protocol.

Thanks guys

That will slowly dissipate as you progress. Just keep pushing forward.

Mojo
03-21-2021, 08:31 AM
Don’t get bogged down by tracking your progress too much. This is how hypochondria is developed. Stuff randomly gets worse and better. Overthinking every detail will cause worry and anxiety. Just go into it with as much acceptance as you can. Shit will happen, but thats ok, you aren’t fucked for life.

Cdsnuts
03-21-2021, 09:50 AM
Don’t get bogged down by tracking your progress too much. This is how hypochondria is developed. Stuff randomly gets worse and better. Overthinking every detail will cause worry and anxiety. Just go into it with as much acceptance as you can. Shit will happen, but thats ok, you aren’t fucked for life.

THis^^^^^^^

LIC2020
03-21-2021, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys i appreciate the support. Gotta stay positive.

I was listening to joe rogan yesterday and he was talking about the power of the nocebo effect. How there have been studies on people who were mistakenly told they had terminal cancer. Just the shock of being told they were going to die and there was nothing they could do caused their bodies to shut down and deteriorate until they died. Then when they did autopsies on them it turned out they were misdiagnosed and they didn’t have cancer at all.

Happy Sunday

Zonz
03-21-2021, 03:56 PM
The nocebo effect is strong but PFS is still clearly a real thing. There’s been times where I’m isolated and focus solely on a project/video game and PFS leaves my mind and I have to recall to myself that I still have PFS. All of the effects of PFS were still there the entire time though, irrespective of my mindset.

And also, some personal advice, sometimes you get worse before you get better. That’s absolutely a thing with this protocol. Usually how it goes is the first time you do something, like a cold shower or heavy lifting, it feels great, then when you do it daily it starts to make you feel like shit. But your body will ALWAYS adjust, just give it 2-3 weeks and you will feel back to normal, maybe even better on the road to recovery.

Mojo
03-21-2021, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys i appreciate the support. Gotta stay positive.

I was listening to joe rogan yesterday and he was talking about the power of the nocebo effect. How there have been studies on people who were mistakenly told they had terminal cancer. Just the shock of being told they were going to die and there was nothing they could do caused their bodies to shut down and deteriorate until they died. Then when they did autopsies on them it turned out they were misdiagnosed and they didn’t have cancer at all.

Happy Sunday

My mother was convinced she had cancer when she was my age. She didn’t have it but could not shake the thought. When I started my PFS journey she told me she had almost every symptom I’m experiencing now and it took her over a year to get out of it.

Never underestimate what anxious thoughts can do to your body. My progress really ramped up when I found this forum. Having a clear plan like the protocol gives you a mental anchor point to stop the worrying and lessen the chaos of uncertainty. What I value more than the actual protocol is the positive message CD and this forum brought to me. I’m convinced that if I got here before wandering around aimlessly on PH, stressing myself out of my mind, I would have been far closer to recovery.

Cdsnuts
03-22-2021, 06:33 AM
My mother was convinced she had cancer when she was my age. She didn’t have it but could not shake the thought. When I started my PFS journey she told me she had almost every symptom I’m experiencing now and it took her over a year to get out of it.

Never underestimate what anxious thoughts can do to your body. My progress really ramped up when I found this forum. Having a clear plan like the protocol gives you a mental anchor point to stop the worrying and lessen the chaos of uncertainty. What I value more than the actual protocol is the positive message CD and this forum brought to me. I’m convinced that if I got here before wandering around aimlessly on PH, stressing myself out of my mind, I would have been far closer to recovery.

You're both right.

That being said, there are physical changes to the brain and body from pfs that need to be fixed.

But a healthy, positive mindset is ALWAYS where you want to be thinking from, regardless of the chaos going on in your body and brain. Think gratitude, and all of the things that are still good in your current situation. Focus on all the good in your life now....not the bad. Always the good.

Remember, "within every heartache, within every adversity, lies within it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." Pfs is your worst curse, but will also lead you to your greatest blessing, which is a solid healthy mind and body which will eventually manifest itself in you as long as you continue the good fight. NEVER give in. ALWAYS keep going....forward.

There is a reason the windshield is bigger then the rearview mirror. You should always be looking forward, never back.

You will slowly, but surely progress until the problem is resolved.

MungYarlon
03-22-2021, 08:14 AM
The nocebo effect is strong but PFS is still clearly a real thing. There’s been times where I’m isolated and focus solely on a project/video game and PFS leaves my mind and I have to recall to myself that I still have PFS. All of the effects of PFS were still there the entire time though, irrespective of my mindset.

And also, some personal advice, sometimes you get worse before you get better. That’s absolutely a thing with this protocol. Usually how it goes is the first time you do something, like a cold shower or heavy lifting, it feels great, then when you do it daily it starts to make you feel like shit. But your body will ALWAYS adjust, just give it 2-3 weeks and you will feel back to normal, maybe even better on the road to recovery.

I'll be writing something on the nocebo effect on my thread very soon.

Cdsnuts
03-22-2021, 01:46 PM
I'll be writing something on the nocebo effect on my thread very soon.

I think that would be a good idea.

It will help alot of new guys, and veterans alike.

Thanks.

LIC2020
04-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Hey all, think it’s time for an update. Been on the herbs for about a week now. I feel ok. Some positive this week were that i had two spontaneous work day sex episodes with my girlfriend. I feel like it could be the pine pollen or creatine im taking. Pine Pollen also gives me more spontaneous erections so thats been a pleasant surprise. My libido still feels weird. Like i got hard from kissing but there was no “urge” to have sex if that makes sense. Like that animalistic urge wasnt there, it felt more “mechanical”. I also significantly less sexual thoughts than i used to.

This kind of worries me because it wasn't like that when i first crashed. I still had libido and good sensitivity. But they both have actually gotten worse along with the anhedonia. Maybe the loss of “urge” to have sex is related to the anhedonia? I know avoiding stress and mediation might help, but do the Pro hormones help anhedonia? I know the whole protocol balances the body, but does r-andro/ultra hard specifically help raise allo to help relieve the anhedonia?

Overall im still hopeful i can balance my body back into place. Just gotta stick with it. Been strict with diet and I'm also cutting out dairy as that can cause inflammation as well. Thanks for reading

Onward and upward

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Hey all, think it’s time for an update. Been on the herbs for about a week now. I feel ok. Some positive this week were that i had two spontaneous work day sex episodes with my girlfriend. I feel like it could be the pine pollen or creatine im taking. Pine Pollen also gives me more spontaneous erections so thats been a pleasant surprise. My libido still feels weird. Like i got hard from kissing but there was no “urge” to have sex if that makes sense. Like that animalistic urge wasnt there, it felt more “mechanical”. I also significantly less sexual thoughts than i used to.

This kind of worries me because it wasn't like that when i first crashed. I still had libido and good sensitivity. But they both have actually gotten worse along with the anhedonia. Maybe the loss of “urge” to have sex is related to the anhedonia? I know avoiding stress and mediation might help, but do the Pro hormones help anhedonia? I know the whole protocol balances the body, but does r-andro/ultra hard specifically help raise allo to help relieve the anhedonia?

Overall im still hopeful i can balance my body back into place. Just gotta stick with it. Been strict with diet and I'm also cutting out dairy as that can cause inflammation as well. Thanks for reading

Onward and upward

You just started man. Things are going to get wonky before they get better. Just the way it goes. As long as you stick to the outlined protocol consistently, eventually all these issues will be a thing of the past.

LIC2020
08-26-2021, 03:27 PM
Hey all,

Wanted to update my thread a little after being on the protocol a little over 4 months.

At first everything started out great. The herbs were making me feel great in the gym and giving me a decent nudge with libido. Then around early June i added in creatine for an extra push in the gym. After a few weeks on that I started to feel terrible and it’s actually gotten worse over the couple months.

My brain dick connection that I think was getting better with the herbs pretty much dissapeared. My dick is completely numb as our my orgasms. Obviously my libido is also nonexistent. My skin/numbness and loss of sensation has also gotten worse with. This has really had a bad effect on my mood/outlook as well.

I’m still in the gym as much as i was, and still doing everything else on the protocol. When i say everything, i mean everything. That’s what makes this so tough, is that im continuing to deteriorate no matter what i do. I’m not trying to make such a depressive post, but it’s so disheartening when you’re doing everything and your body gets worse.

I’m gonna continue the protcol, i just don’t know where to go from here. Am i too sensitive to herbs or maybe creatine? If anyone has any advice i would really appreciate it

Thanks for reading

xxaleksi
08-26-2021, 03:50 PM
I’d say just keep going. You’re gonna go through a LOT of ups and downs and eventually the good days stick and you won’t really have bad days.

LIC2020
08-29-2021, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the reply man!

Yeah i understand there will be ups and downs, but my case i don’t really see any ups. It’s just been a decline really. Sure there are days that are better, but if i were compare myself to 5 months ago id say im worse off.

It’s tough because i don’t really know where to from here. I thought R-andro might be a huge help to me, but if just creatine gave me issues i can’t imagine R-Andro would be a good idea. Iv’e also noticed since this last crash, or whatever i would call it, my body hair is growing like crazy everywhere.

It’s discouraging because I really want this protocol to work, but if i’m sensitive to any kind of test boost/ dht boost than I just don’t know where to go.

Turnover25
08-29-2021, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the reply man!

Yeah i understand there will be ups and downs, but my case i don’t really see any ups. It’s just been a decline really. Sure there are days that are better, but if i were compare myself to 5 months ago id say im worse off.

It’s tough because i don’t really know where to from here. I thought R-andro might be a huge help to me, but if just creatine gave me issues i can’t imagine R-Andro would be a good idea. Iv’e also noticed since this last crash, or whatever i would call it, my body hair is growing like crazy everywhere.

It’s discouraging because I really want this protocol to work, but if i’m sensitive to any kind of test boost/ dht boost than I just don’t know where to go.

I wouldn’t compare the creatine to prohormones IMO. Creatine is known to have crashed some people, nobody ever said it was required in the protocol. I’ve never even tried it and not sure why you did. Prohormones are tried and tested.. by most of us. They work. They target what we want them to in our PFS state specifically. That’s why we use them. You’re declining just like a lot of us, I also kept getting worse and worse and it’ll probably stay that way unless you fight back with the protocol. It is very much an uphill battle.

Thetfordboy
04-21-2022, 02:56 PM
Hey all,

Wanted to update my thread a little after being on the protocol a little over 4 months.

At first everything started out great. The herbs were making me feel great in the gym and giving me a decent nudge with libido. Then around early June i added in creatine for an extra push in the gym. After a few weeks on that I started to feel terrible and it’s actually gotten worse over the couple months.

My brain dick connection that I think was getting better with the herbs pretty much dissapeared. My dick is completely numb as our my orgasms. Obviously my libido is also nonexistent. My skin/numbness and loss of sensation has also gotten worse with. This has really had a bad effect on my mood/outlook as well.

I’m still in the gym as much as i was, and still doing everything else on the protocol. When i say everything, i mean everything. That’s what makes this so tough, is that im continuing to deteriorate no matter what i do. I’m not trying to make such a depressive post, but it’s so disheartening when you’re doing everything and your body gets worse.

I’m gonna continue the protcol, i just don’t know where to go from here. Am i too sensitive to herbs or maybe creatine? If anyone has any advice i would really appreciate it

Thanks for reading
update?

Cdsnuts
05-02-2022, 03:33 AM
I wouldn’t compare the creatine to prohormones IMO. Creatine is known to have crashed some people, nobody ever said it was required in the protocol. I’ve never even tried it and not sure why you did. Prohormones are tried and tested.. by most of us. They work. They target what we want them to in our PFS state specifically. That’s why we use them. You’re declining just like a lot of us, I also kept getting worse and worse and it’ll probably stay that way unless you fight back with the protocol. It is very much an uphill battle.

Good post.