PDA

View Full Version : Nanodrol

Jimbean
12-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Antaeus reps what's the story on Nanodrol? Has there been a beta tester? Is it transdermal ?

BoneDaddy
12-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Antaeus reps what's the story on Nanodrol? Has there been a beta tester? Is it transdermal ?

Metylstenbolone nanoparticles
15mg/ml
30ml bottle
Transdermal

The sequel to Ultradrol
Nano-particulated Ultradrol for faster and more explosive gains
Exclusively available via Predator Nutrition
Much stronger than Methyl-Stenbelone
Batch tested for potency
Antaeus Labs Nanodrol - Buy Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Prohormones/Nanodrol-30ml)

Looks sexy.

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 01:41 PM
"It is completely exclusive to Predator, worldwide."

That sucks!!! :mad:

Freepressright
12-11-2012, 01:48 PM
When does this become available in the US? And seeing as this is a much more efficient UD clone, does that mean you need less of it and would thereby have less sides?

Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 01:52 PM
When does this become available in the US? And seeing as this is a much more efficient UD clone, does that mean you need less of it and would thereby have less sides?

Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Taken straight from the write-up page on Predator: "It is completely exclusive to Predator, worldwide."

BBG
12-11-2012, 01:52 PM
It will not come across the sea because it's probably not legal to sell over here ;)

It is 100% legal to sell in the U.K. though!

h2s
12-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Is it topical?

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Is it topical?
Kind of sounds like an oral, but could go either way.
-15mg/ml
-Better absorption from the GI tract.
-No more issues with fed/fasted variability.

Freepressright
12-11-2012, 02:34 PM
It will not come across the sea because it's probably not legal to sell over here ;)

Methylsten products remain legal here in the U.S., do they not? Most of the old Superdrol-containing formulas are now methyl-sten based. Sounds like if you don't mind paying for shipping and the extra currency conversion, you could have it shipped here.

BBG
12-11-2012, 02:40 PM
It's oral.

Like I said, it's probably illegal to sell methylsten over here in the states. We no longer sell it, nor did we ever sell it while it may have been illegal.

markam
12-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Antaeus Labs Nanodrol - Buy Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Prohormones/Nanodrol-30ml)

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 04:19 PM

$80 USD...

Never dealt with Predator... I assume they ship across the pond?

Coolazice
12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
$80 USD...

Yes, they do. I've made 2 purchases from them.

h2s
12-11-2012, 04:22 PM
$80 USD...

My understanding is they do. Jake has stated that the high cost is partially due to the cost of doing business in the UK, in regards to importation, taxation, etc..

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 04:26 PM
My understanding is they do. Jake has stated that the high cost is partially due to the cost of doing business in the UK, in regards to importation, taxation, etc..

I can see that. VATs and other taxes are killer for importing products.

I don't see myself using the product, as good as it sounds. I was not a raving fan of UD. It was "ok", but like SD, it loves carbs and I eat pretty low carb. Any time I upped my carbs, I would expand like a balloon, but I'm not interested in glycogen retention as much as building actual tissue. Granted, I ran my doses low, 8-12mg, so that may have been a factor.

markam
12-11-2012, 05:36 PM

I'm in the U.K. and have used Predator numerous times and customer service is very good.

Some other things Burly wouldn't be interested in:

Prohormones - Buy Prohormones Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Prohormones?&page=0&page_length=0)

http://dragonnutrition.co.uk

And for FPR;

BPS Dermacrine 130 Servings - Buy Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Testosterone-Boosters/Dermacrine-130-Servings)

Also:

PowerMyself Health and Fitness Supplement Store Pro Hormones (http://www.powermyself.com/type/pro-hormones.html?limit=all)

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm in the U.K. and have used Predator numerous times and they're very good.

LOL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dacookiemonsta
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM

If it is the sequel to ultra how is it not legal to sell in the u.s.

Maybe I'm missing the underlying message here or something...

Edit: didn't see that wink on my phone.

Jimbean
12-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Does anyone actually keep their gains from ultradrol ? The new delivery is great but how is the muscle retention?

pitboss
12-11-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm moving to the UK!!!! :D Are the chicks hot?

burlyman30
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm moving to the UK!!!! :D Are the chicks hot?

The ones who have a dental plan...

milehighguy
12-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Does anyone actually keep their gains from ultradrol ? The new delivery is great but how is the muscle retention?

Great question...I am sure there are a few guys on Swole that have taken UD. I would love to hear the feedback on this question.

milehighguy
12-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm in the U.K. and have used Predator numerous times and customer service is very good.

Prohormones - Buy Prohormones Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Prohormones?&page=0&page_length=0)

And for FPR;

BPS Dermacrine 130 Servings - Buy Online, Reviews, Deals (http://www.predatornutrition.com/Testosterone-Boosters/Dermacrine-130-Servings)

Also:

PowerMyself Health and Fitness Supplement Store Pro Hormones (http://www.powermyself.com/type/pro-hormones.html?limit=all)

Man, must be nice to have access to all those sites. Predator has all the old school PP stuff.

BBG
12-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Muscle retention just depends on how well you manipulate training/nutrition during PCT, along with how quickly you can recover endogenous hormone production.

Freepressright
12-12-2012, 08:35 AM
"Probably illegal" is playing it safe, but I presume that the "probably" part stems from the fact that methylsten is synthesized from SD and may contain enough trace amounts of it to test positive for SD.

One must decide if it's worth the risk of importing it. Since methylsten isn't technically a banned compound, I'd probably gamble with it. But I wouldn't advise anyone else to do anything.

markam
12-12-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm wondering how long could you store Nanodrol; I'm guessing that Ultradrol might be better if you are going to stash it away for a few years+.

From the Nanodrol blurb; Note: Particles may agglomerate over time. Keep bottles refrigerated when not in use, and keep away from sunlight.

So once particles agglomerate, would shaking the bottle be enough to return them to their former state?

Freepressright
12-12-2012, 10:03 AM
I think I just agglomerated

dacookiemonsta
12-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Muscle retention just depends on how well you manipulate training/nutrition during PCT, along with how quickly you can recover endogenous hormone production.

So......

I mean that was about as generic of an answer as you could have given..

BBG
12-12-2012, 04:44 PM
100% will never, ever, without a shred of doubt be sold in the states.

The muscle retention is 100% left up to the person who takes the product. It's a product that is going to pack on a lot of muscle, it's up to the consumer to keep it. Just like every other product out there.

Do you want to know why I think most SD/UD users, and users of other "4 week and get huge" products generally don't retain muscle mass? They are the instant gratification guys. In PCT, they suddenly see a loss of water weight, some strength gains gone, obviously not as motivated to go to the gym, etc. So everything drops off until they can run something again.

That's why SD/UD/M1T/Phera all have bad raps with muscle retention. If you take 4 weeks of Epistane/Hdrol/Avar/Tbol/Anything, you simply won't retain as much muscle in PCT/after PCT as if you take SD/UD/Nanodrol. The latter puts on way more muscle in a shorter period of time, it's just up to you the person to maintain intensity in the gym and the kitchen.

Jimbean
12-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Well I give it a try if I can get it. I'll give my point of view I plan on running a cycle in February 2013

nate3993
12-12-2012, 05:07 PM
^i'd also say with M1T/SD/WHATEVER BUILD MUSCLE FAST, you will also loose your size very fast. as stated, a lot of gains on these can be from water retention, but also, you just put on a ton of size very fast, what's your body's first instinct? get it the fuck off. even iwth added calories, it's hard to retain gains from these. the slower and steadier the gains come, ie andro series, the easier and more permanent the gains will be. honestly, i feel like these super mass builders just suck over all. in terms of potential sides, how one fukin dose shuts you down, and how u can only run em for like 4 weeks just doesn't make em worth it overall. but to each his own.

Scope75
12-12-2012, 07:53 PM

And for FPR;

Also:

So want to order some Dermacrine!!!
I have 6 bottles of the original but never picked up any of the gel type.

Freepressright
12-13-2012, 01:02 PM
If I were still dancing with methyls, it would be fun to grab some of this Nanodrol, but at $80 USD per bottle, it just isn't feasible.

markam
12-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Just ordered 2 gel Dermacrines. Maybe as they are being sold by BPS they may continue to exist, but I'd guess that PP still manufactured them and did a deal with BPS. Still, I doubt Dermacrine will cease to exist for long, it might not be a huge seller, but I reckon there will always be a market for it.

Re Nanodrol, I find Mechabol a much more attractive compound; it can be run longer and is much less toxic. Running a methyl is not exactly the healthiest thing to do, but running a dimethyl? No thanks.

Freepressright
12-13-2012, 01:52 PM
At the end of the day, methyl versus dimethyl, you can't stand on solid scientific ground saying one is measurably worse than the other. Caffeine, if I'm not mistaken, is a dimethyl compound.

None of it is 'good' for you. It's just a matter of running it responsibly and taking precautions to minimize damage. This is an adults only, no rules/no guarantees kind of game no matter which way the hammer falls.

markam
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM
At the end of the day, methyl versus dimethyl, you can't stand on solid scientific ground saying one is measurably worse than the other. Caffeine, if I'm not mistaken, is a dimethyl compound.

None of it is 'good' for you. It's just a matter of running it responsibly and taking precautions to minimize damage. This is an adults only, no rules/no guarantees kind of game no matter which way the hammer falls.

Well unless I've got things very wrong, Ultradrol is more a lot more hepatoxic than Mechabol, but each to his own. Obviously any methyl needs proper supports such as Tudca etc, but if I was going to choose between stuff like SD or AAS, AAS would arguably be a 'healthier' choice. Whatever, each to his own, no argument.

Freepressright
12-13-2012, 02:46 PM
What we know about how more or less toxic some of these methyls are from one another is really conjecture. Some people say Epi is mild, while others would contend it is far more toxic than what folks will give it credit. There is no reliable metric in this case.

One can surmise UD is less toxic than SD and M1T because it has less sides, but that's all bro-science at the end of the day. Again, none of it is 'good' for you and you're taking a risk no matter what.

There is no real scientific ground to stand upon with the assertion that UD is "a lot more hepatoxic" than Mechabol. In fact, we've seen some folks who ran a conservative dose of UD with protectants whose bloodwork showed little to no disruption. Then we saw the guy who ran it at 16mg ED with no liver protection and his enzymes are elevated.

Again, there is no real measurement to say one way or the other as a blanket statement.

markam
12-14-2012, 04:28 AM
I'll just post this for the ill-informed. Obviously I'm not referring to you, FPR, I just don't want some 19 yr old thinking Ultradrol can be taken without the appropriate respect. Last word on this. (From me, anyway, LOL.)

The Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methylstenbolone-ultradrol-guide/)

Methylstenbolone, like all methylated DS/PHs, is toxic to the liver. Methylsten is more potent than many other PHs (epi, hdrol, m14ad, etc) because it is a di-methyl androgen resistant of typical metabolic deactivating pathways, like 3b-hsd and 17b-hsd. Being one of the harshest compounds on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system.

h2s
12-14-2012, 07:31 AM
I'll just post this for the ill-informed. Obviously I'm not referring to you, FPR, I just don't want some 19 yr old thinking Ultradrol can be taken without the appropriate respect. Last word on this. (From me, anyway, LOL.)

The Methylstenbolone/Ultradrol Pro-hormone Supplement Blog. (http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/methylstenbolone-ultradrol-guide/)

Methylstenbolone, like all methylated DS/PHs, is toxic to the liver. Methylsten is more potent than many other PHs (epi, hdrol, m14ad, etc) because it is a di-methyl androgen resistant of typical metabolic deactivating pathways, like 3b-hsd and 17b-hsd. Being one of the harshest compounds on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system.

Tuned sports is composed of some generalized information. While it is certainly liver toxic, calling it the harshest is kinda bullshit.

markam
12-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Tuned sports is composed of some generalized information. While it is certainly liver toxic, calling it the harshest is kinda bullshit.

Good to have your input. How would you say the sides compare to other non di-methyl, methylated prohormones at a medium dosage?

h2s
12-14-2012, 08:37 AM
Good to have your input. How would you say the sides compare to other non di-methyl, methylated prohormones at a medium dosage?

It is hard to say. I expected it to be much harsher than it apparently is. I have seen bloodwork come back from users that indicated very minimal elevation in liver toxicity markers, and those users had only used common liver protectants. On the other hand, I believe it was Burly (may have been someone else) who had bloodwork indicating that he was out of range on liver toxicity markers after a short cycle. I would say it is harsher than some of the commonly accepted "milder" methylated hormones, like hdrol/anavar/turinabol, but not in the same league as SD/M1T/etc.

That said, doses when my interest in the compound was highest seem to be much lower than what has been commonly accepted these days. Doses in the 20+ range were not common occurance then, but are now. If that is in fact a better dosage in terms of effectiveness, than I would pursue bloodwork from users in that range.

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 08:55 AM
Clarifying my aforementioned bloodwork... I was slightly out of range after 13 days on UD while using TUDCA at 250mg a day. That being said, I wouldn't be alarmed until the values doubled. Additionally, I recently had bw done and my values were at the upper range and I havent consumed any methyls for about a year.

If I could add to this discussion, while some generalities can be made on harshness of compounds, I still believe there are some unexplainable variables when it comes to individual responses of compounds.

Total accumulated cycle dosage is another variable. If an sdrol user needs 20mg a day to make gains but needs 200mg of mechabol to make similar gains, which dosage will be the harshest on the system? Some may tolerate 100mg mecha just fine and then the spillover of side effects may occur beyond that point.

Freepressright
12-14-2012, 09:41 AM

^^This

Freepressright
12-14-2012, 09:43 AM
It is hard to say. I expected it to be much harsher than it apparently is. I have seen bloodwork come back from users that indicated very minimal elevation in liver toxicity markers, and those users had only used common liver protectants. On the other hand, I believe it was Burly (may have been someone else) who had bloodwork indicating that he was out of range on liver toxicity markers after a short cycle. I would say it is harsher than some of the commonly accepted "milder" methylated hormones, like hdrol/anavar/turinabol, but not in the same league as SD/M1T/etc.

That said, doses when my interest in the compound was highest seem to be much lower than what has been commonly accepted these days. Doses in the 20+ range were not common occurance then, but are now. If that is in fact a better dosage in terms of effectiveness, than I would pursue bloodwork from users in that range.

Thank you for reaffirming basically every thing I already said. Maybe he'll realize I wasn't just talking out my ass on this one.

None of it is "safe"

None of it is "healthy"

Everyone responds differently to toxic compounds

Speculating on how much "worse" UD is really boils down to broscience and speculation. Either you dance with methyls and take precautions or you don't. You may be worse off, you might not be. But odds are there will be some disruption at mildest, and cholestasis or liver damage at worst. It's a gamble you accept when you play this game.

markam
12-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Thank you for reaffirming basically every thing I already said. Maybe he'll realize I wasn't just talking out my ass on this one.

None of it is "safe"

None of it is "healthy"

Everyone responds differently to toxic compounds

Speculating on how much "worse" UD is really boils down to broscience and speculation. Either you dance with methyls and take precautions or you don't. You may be worse off, you might not be. But odds are there will be some disruption at mildest, and cholestasis or liver damage at worst. It's a gamble you accept when you play this game.

LOL Never thought you were talking out your ass.

Anyway, all points duly noted.

BBG
12-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Jake has also noted that on a mg to mg basis, methylsten is around the same toxicity as SD.

Freepressright
12-14-2012, 01:26 PM
I like Ultradrol. In fact, it's probably my favorite methylated designer steroid. But I learned a few things about it the last time around.

It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME. However, the last cycle I pushed it up to 16mg and I began to get very negatively aggressive. Everything was pissing me off. It also started to give me moderate lethargy. While it was still not nearly as bad as 1-DHEA's lethargy, it was noticeable.

One other strange thing it did to me was created insatiable hunger. I simply could not eat enough. I felt hypoglycemic at many points during the day because I felt like I was vaporizing food in my system. I could not stay full to save my life.

While some might look at this as a good thing on the outside, it was extreme - extreme enough that it was disrupting my daily life.

I was playing band gigs shaking and ready to pass out because I needed food. It was the strangest thing.

One thing I did NOT ever experience, though, was elevated BP or loss of libido while on cycle. The profile Markam posted makes assumptions about BP and loss of libido. I've yet to see anyone complain of either while on UD. It is a very unique compound in that respect, with its own unique properties.

For me, it was the ultimate steroid. I could eat whatever I felt like and it melted fat off, made me harder, dryer, leaner, more vascular, I had a libido and, at doses less than 16mg, I felt amazing. Plus, did I mention it put on clean bodyweight?

Unfortunately, I won't be taking it again as I'm done with methyls. My partner at work is trying to persuade me to do a Halodrol cycle before hanging methyls up, but I don't know if I want to or not. Time will tell.

markam
12-15-2012, 05:30 AM
I like Ultradrol. In fact, it's probably my favorite methylated designer steroid. But I learned a few things about it the last time around.

It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME. However, the last cycle I pushed it up to 16mg and I began to get very negatively aggressive. Everything was pissing me off. It also started to give me moderate lethargy. While it was still not nearly as bad as 1-DHEA's lethargy, it was noticeable.

One other strange thing it did to me was created insatiable hunger. I simply could not eat enough. I felt hypoglycemic at many points during the day because I felt like I was vaporizing food in my system. I could not stay full to save my life.

While some might look at this as a good thing on the outside, it was extreme - extreme enough that it was disrupting my daily life.

I was playing band gigs shaking and ready to pass out because I needed food. It was the strangest thing.

One thing I did NOT ever experience, though, was elevated BP or loss of libido while on cycle. The profile Markam posted makes assumptions about BP and loss of libido. I've yet to see anyone complain of either while on UD. It is a very unique compound in that respect, with its own unique properties.

For me, it was the ultimate steroid. I could eat whatever I felt like and it melted fat off, made me harder, dryer, leaner, more vascular, I had a libido and, at doses less than 16mg, I felt amazing. Plus, did I mention it put on clean bodyweight?

Unfortunately, I won't be taking it again as I'm done with methyls. My partner at work is trying to persuade me to do a Halodrol cycle before hanging methyls up, but I don't know if I want to or not. Time will tell.

I feel that I need to point out that I had 'bolded' the part of the info relating to Ultradrol being a Dimethyl but not the sides info. BBG has now mentioned the creator of Ultradrol says it is as toxic as SD. I find it's easier to keep muscle on a longer cycle which is why people will use SD for four weeks stacked with another compound which they may run for eight weeks. SD is too strong and toxic to be run for more than four weeks, but Epi, haladrol are often run for 6 week cycles, in fact with Halodrol it's recommended to be run for 6 weeks.

Having a compound that is di methyl (2 & 17a), makes it far more resilient regards breakdown by the liver, and thus, harsher, and Yes, caffeine is Dimethyl, but the last time I checked, it's not a steroid.

Obviously any pro hormone run at a very high dosage will be bad, but I have to say again that Even Jake says that Ultradrol is as toxic as Superdrol, or rat poison as DJM calls SD, and if I remember correctly, even you, (FPR) and Burly cut your Ulradrol cycles short.

Quote: "It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME". (FPR)

Doesn't exactly make it better, though.

h2s
12-15-2012, 11:20 AM
You do have to look at it as mg vs. Mg though. That is why I mentioned the dosing difference. Notice FPR did 12 mg. Although guys like me (who have never even used SD) recommend 10mg as a starting dosage (and if I ever would run it, I would stay there) most hit 20-30, and lately some push it to 40 mg. 12-20 mg has been accepted as an appropriate UD dose.

Scope75
12-15-2012, 12:17 PM
You do have to look at it as mg vs. Mg though. That is why I mentioned the dosing difference. Notice FPR did 12 mg. Although guys like me (who have never even used SD) recommend 10mg as a starting dosage (and if I ever would run it, I would stay there) most hit 20-30, and lately some push it to 40 mg. 12-20 mg has been accepted as an appropriate UD dose.

There's guys running UD at 40mg a day??!!!
That's just crazy!! Some must not like there insides.

milehighguy
12-15-2012, 12:37 PM
I've also seen a few guys break the 4 week mark that everyone seems to live by. Higher dosage and longer runs.... I assume they get caught up in the weight gains and strength increases and want to keep going. I have not tried SD or UD at this point. Sold my PP SD LV because of the feedback on the sides. Still not sure I will run UD but seriously thinking about it.

Scope75
12-15-2012, 12:44 PM
I've also seen a few guys break the 4 week mark that everyone seems to live by. Higher dosage and longer runs.... I assume they get caught up in the weight gains and strength increases and want to keep going. I have not tried SD or UD at this point. Sold my PP SD LV because of the feedback on the sides. Still not sure I will run UD but seriously thinking about it.

I have UD and PP SD LV but I'd only run them at the start of a test cycle if I ever run them at all. I'm not sure if my goals will ever require a bulking compound.

h2s
12-15-2012, 12:47 PM
There's guys running UD at 40mg a day??!!!
That's just crazy!! Some must not like there insides.

SD.

Scope75
12-15-2012, 01:00 PM
SD.

Oh!! Went back and read your post and I guess I just had UD on the mind. Lol
The guys that run it at 40mg probably gain X amount and lose that shit 2 weeks after they stop the SD.

Freepressright
12-15-2012, 01:38 PM
I feel that I need to point out that I had 'bolded' the part of the info relating to Ultradrol being a Dimethyl but not the sides info. BBG has now mentioned the creator of Ultradrol says it is as toxic as SD. I find it's easier to keep muscle on a longer cycle which is why people will use SD for four weeks stacked with another compound which they may run for eight weeks. SD is too strong and toxic to be run for more than four weeks, but Epi, haladrol are often run for 6 week cycles, in fact with Halodrol it's recommended to be run for 6 weeks.

Having a compound that is di methyl (2 & 17a), makes it far more resilient regards breakdown by the liver, and thus, harsher, and Yes, caffeine is Dimethyl, but the last time I checked, it's not a steroid.

Obviously any pro hormone run at a very high dosage will be bad, but I have to say again that Even Jake says that Ultradrol is as toxic as Superdrol, or rat poison as DJM calls SD, and if I remember correctly, even you, (FPR) and Burly cut your Ulradrol cycles short.

Quote: "It is side-effect free (ONLY MEAN THIS IN THE SUPERFICIAL SENSE. I DO NOT WISH TO DOWNPLAY IT'S PHYSIOLOGICAL IMPACT ON THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FELT) at up to 12mg FOR ME". (FPR)

Doesn't exactly make it better, though.

Why the fuck to you feel the need to argue with me on this. Nobody fucking said even one time that any of this shit is safe. But to speculate about its toxicity and saying that's the difference between you living healthy or being fucked up the rest of your life is absurdity. This argument is the height of stupid.

Milligram for milligram as toxic as SD, as H2S pointed out, must be taken into context. Run a conservative dose of UD with the proper ancillaries and you probably won't suffer irreparable damage. Act like a dipshit with it and run it beyond what's wise and with no protection and yeah, you'll probably be fucked up.

Running high doses of Epi or something else are probably just as bad for you in the long run.

And if you notice my disclaimer, I don't think i could have been any clearer that I wasn't saying it was better or safe. In fact, if you'd open your eyes, I've been shouting from the rooftops that none of this shit it safe and none of it is without risk. I don't know what you're trying to twist this into, but step off already. I'm not in the mood today.

I don't mean to be a dickhead, but Jesus Christ man. Let it go.

h2s
12-15-2012, 01:51 PM
You guys agree more than you realize. Lets end the debate here, as I don't want this board to turn into another drama filled bb board.

markam
12-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Why the fuck to you feel the need to argue with me on this. Nobody fucking said even one time that any of this shit is safe. But to speculate about its toxicity and saying that's the difference between you living healthy or being fucked up the rest of your life is absurdity. This argument is the height of stupid.

Milligram for milligram as toxic as SD, as H2S pointed out, must be taken into context. Run a conservative dose of UD with the proper ancillaries and you probably won't suffer irreparable damage. Act like a dipshit with it and run it beyond what's wise and with no protection and yeah, you'll probably be fucked up.

Running high doses of Epi or something else are probably just as bad for you in the long run.

And if you notice my disclaimer, I don't think i could have been any clearer that I wasn't saying it was better or safe. In fact, if you'd open your eyes, I've been shouting from the rooftops that none of this shit it safe and none of it is without risk. I don't know what you're trying to twist this into, but step off already. I'm not in the mood today.

I don't mean to be a dickhead, but Jesus Christ man. Let it go.

Good, don't be a dickhead. LOL.

I'm entitled to disagree with you and have my own opinion; that's not arguing. My opinion was just that not all methyls are equally toxic; just my opinion.

BTW 'Fuck' is better used as an exclamation, rather than an adjective, which is quite vulgar.

Anyway, consider this 'let go'. I will not be posting anymore on this subject, though I doubt I'll have the last word......

-------------------------------------------
It's quite ironic that we're both musicians, mind you, piano players and guitarists often clash:)

dacookiemonsta
12-17-2012, 11:47 AM

Pretty interesting. I may try to run a moderate dose of this nanodrol (I guess i'm ordering overseas) with Trenazone this winter.

If I do get side effects might try to find a couple bottles of mechabol and run that at a higher dosage with Tren come late spring.

ryansm
12-18-2012, 02:55 PM
To be quite honest I think most are quite stupid with how they rationalize toxicity. Running 6 weeks of epi/mecha/hdrol at the current "accepted" doses is certainly as toxic as 4 weeks of SD imo and my own bloods prove this statement (at least for myself). UD at 4-8mgs was not as toxic as the typical 20-30mg dose of SD; however, 20-30mgs of UD would yield the same toxicity imo and for me wouldn't even be possible considering UD stims me the fuck out. M1T at 4-8mgs is more toxic than UD...bottom line use TUDCA/UDCA keep it to 4 weeks at a reasonable dose do not bridge it into another fucking methyl and go 6-8 weeks thinking you escaped the sides because you didn't. Use it as a base to a much longer AAS cycle or get some dermacrine or some other non-methyl ph and use that as your 8 week base.

milehighguy
12-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Pretty interesting. I may try to run a moderate dose of this nanodrol (I guess i'm ordering overseas) with Trenazone this winter.

If I do get side effects might try to find a couple bottles of mechabol and run that at a higher dosage with Tren come late spring.

Let us know how the order goes with Predator. I am interested in picking up some of the discontinued PP products but was a little hesitant to order from over seas. Not that I don't trust Predator, just curious how well it will make it through customs.

tallstraw
12-19-2012, 12:45 AM
broscience and speculation.

Ah, good 'ol Broscience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OXO2azb3_PE

Freepressright
12-20-2012, 09:36 AM
To be quite honest I think most are quite stupid with how they rationalize toxicity. Running 6 weeks of epi/mecha/hdrol at the current "accepted" doses is certainly as toxic as 4 weeks of SD imo and my own bloods prove this statement (at least for myself). UD at 4-8mgs was not as toxic as the typical 20-30mg dose of SD; however, 20-30mgs of UD would yield the same toxicity imo and for me wouldn't even be possible considering UD stims me the fuck out. M1T at 4-8mgs is more toxic than UD...bottom line use TUDCA/UDCA keep it to 4 weeks at a reasonable dose do not bridge it into another fucking methyl and go 6-8 weeks thinking you escaped the sides because you didn't. Use it as a base to a much longer AAS cycle or get some dermacrine or some other non-methyl ph and use that as your 8 week base.

Excellent post and the point I was trying to make. Well said, thank you!

markam
12-20-2012, 10:25 AM
If any members of SwoleSource want a 7% discount for their purchase of Nanadrol, or anything else at Predator Nutrition, PM me.
This is for orders outside of the UK.

markam
12-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Predator Nutrition discount

SwoleSource7 for a 7% discount for non-UK customers

SwoleSource5 for a 5% discount for UK customers

Freepressright
12-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Such odd denominations for percentage of discount, and kinda small. Every bit counts, I guess. But I thought 10% was the baseline for an appealing-sounding discount.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 07:56 AM
7% off is better than nothing!!
Not many companies I know of or buy from have 10% off codes most are 5% off when you do the math.

markam
12-21-2012, 11:22 AM
The codes apply to anything on site, not just 'special offers'. Basically if you're ordering from the U.S., you have to pay for your own shipping, (same as I had to when I bought from PP). Depending on the size of the order (obviously), the discount will cover the shipping and more. Can't really see that it's necessary to be critical of this.

Predator have an interesting range of products, including an exclusive on Nanadrol; you simply can't get it anywhere else.

Freepressright
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Like I said, if I were still dancing with methyls, I'd be all over it. Barring a future run with Halodrol, my next venture will not be an oral :)

Macdon1588
02-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Don't you hate it when you miss entertaining threat like this one? I think that the most interesting thing about nanodrol is the technology. I wonder what they'll do with it next. I can see the potential to apply it to a variety of other things such as a pre work out mix if its possible.

BBG
02-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Don't you hate it when you miss entertaining threat like this one? I think that the most interesting thing about nanodrol is the technology. I wonder what they'll do with it next. I can see the potential to apply it to a variety of other things such as a pre work out mix if its possible.

;)

You guys know there is a 15% off coupon code for antaeus labs products at predator nutrition, right?