PDA

View Full Version : Spigens story - Recovery Log

Spigen17
03-15-2021, 06:40 AM
Hello gentlemen,

I'm new here & I'm going to be embarking on the road to recovery so any advice/votes of confidence/motivation minus what is set out on the TMO site would be greatly appreciated!

To quickly summarise the negatives the last 3 months have been nothing short of pure hell.. I stopped fin after taking it for a month due to noticing sexual sides & then crashed a few days later around Christmas in a foreign country whilst away for work, this ended up in 4 days of pure insomnia, hallucinations, psychosis & just about all the other sides mentioned in the typical stories on here. I somehow managed to get myself home to the UK on day 4 and have been working to piece my life together & stopping myself from being taken to a psych ward ever since... Things are still a long way from where I was pre-fin but when I set my mind to something I usually get there.

My main current symptoms are:

- Brain fog (to the point typing this & recalling all my symptoms is almost impossible!)
- Memory Loss
- Anxiety
- Manic Depression
- Lack of emotions
- All Sexual sides
- No Libido
- increased hair loss
- Face aging ie. lines & loss of definiton
- Dry skin

I'm in a completely different place now from where I was in Late Dec / Early January - I can sleep, I can remember my date of birth... (Ye it was that bad), I have bowel movements, I get nocturnal erections that are 80% of the old size, I can eat, I can pee & I believe that is down to time, diet, meditation, cold showers & limiting masturbation. I have continued to notice fluctuations and have found myself to be very sensitive to pretty much everything (supps/masturbation/alcohol/food etc) I had a 10-day window at the end of Feb where mentally I felt around 75% healed however a glass of wine & no doubt adding additional stresses caused me to crash pretty hard into almost the same state as I encountered at the start.

I seem to have got myself into an ok window again now and because of that I feel it's the perfect time to fully commit to the protocol and I'm on day 2 of a 7-10 day juice feast. After that, I'll be ticking off the following each day:

Wim hoff Breathing on wake
Cold Shower
Skin Brush
Good Sleep
Diet & No alcohol
Exercise
Daily Supplements
Herb Cycle (I'm anxious about the herbs as of how badly I seem to react to any form of supplement/medication - This has been a life long thing but even more so now - So any advice on when to start here would be appreciated!
No forums / Googling symptoms (Propeciahelp & pfs foundation has no doubt fuelled half of the mental symptoms I've been through..)
Limit Xenoestrogens
Meditation before bed
Sun Exposure
No Masturbation

I intend to add in the pumping & the remaining parts of the protocol a little down the line once I get the following mastered - I'll be honest my penis is the least of my worries currently. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thank you in advance, let's get this chapter put to bed...

Cdsnuts
03-15-2021, 06:56 AM
Hello gentleman,

I'm new here & I'm going to be embarking on the road to recovery so any advice/votes of confidence/motivation minus what is set out on the TMO site would be greatly appreciated!

To quickly summarise the negatives the last 3 months have been nothing short of pure hell.. I stopped fin after taking it for a month due to noticing sexual sides & then crashed a few days later around Christmas in a foreign country whilst away for work, this ended up in 4 days of pure insomnia, hallucinations, psychosis & just about all the other sides mentioned in the typical stories on here. I somehow managed to get myself home to the UK on day 4 and have been working to piece my life together & stopping myself from being taken to a psych ward ever since... Things are still a long way from where I was pre-fin but when I set my mind to something I usually get there.

My main current symptoms are:

- Brain fog (to the point typing this & recalling all my symptoms is almost impossible!)
- Memory Loss
- Anxiety
- Manic Depression
- Lack of emotions
- All Sexual sides
- No Libido
- increased hair loss
- Face aging ie. lines & loss of definiton
- Dry skin

I'm in a completely different place now from where I was in Late Dec / Early January - I can sleep, I can remember my date of birth... (Ye it was that bad), I have bowel movements, I get nocturnal erections that are 80% of the old size, I can eat, I can pee & I believe that is down to time, diet, meditation, cold showers & limiting masturbation. I have continued to notice fluctuations and have found myself to be very sensitive to pretty much everything (supps/masturbation/alcohol/food etc) I had a 10-day window at the end of Feb where mentally I felt around 75% healed however a glass of wine & no doubt adding additional stresses caused me to crash pretty hard into almost the same state as I encountered at the start.

I seem to have got myself into an ok window again now and because of that I feel it's the perfect time to fully commit to the protocol and I'm on day 2 of a 7-10 day juice feast. After that, I'll be ticking off the following each day:

Wim hoff Breathing on wake
Cold Shower
Skin Brush
Good Sleep
Diet & No alcohol
Exercise
Daily Supplements
Herb Cycle (I'm anxious about the herbs as of how badly I seem to react to any form of supplement/medication - This has been a life long thing but even more so now - So any advice on when to start here would be appreciated!
No forums / Googling symptoms (Propeciahelp & pfs foundation has no doubt fuelled half of the mental symptoms I've been through..)
Limit Xenoestrogens
Meditation before bed
Sun Exposure
No Masturbation

I intend to add in the pumping & the remaining parts of the protocol a little down the line once I get the following mastered - I'll be honest my penis is the least of my worries currently. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thank you in advance, let's get this chapter put to bed...

Welcome.

If you're still getting regular erections and have no sexual sides, the pump isn't necessary. Unless you want to maximize your penis potential, then you can skip it. But, you'll never see your unit get as big as it get's after a pumping session.

That being said, you have to do what you can afford and what you have it narrowed down to right now is correct.

Spigen17
03-15-2021, 07:08 AM
Welcome.

If you're still getting regular erections and have no sexual sides, the pump isn't necessary. Unless you want to maximize your penis potential, then you can skip it. But, you'll never see your unit get as big as it get's after a pumping session.

That being said, you have to do what you can afford and what you have it narrowed down to right now is correct.

Thanks, CD - I am getting nocturnal erections & some more morning ones (Which I take is a good sign?) - however, do have issues with maintaining erections, Libido, sensitivity, cold genitals, reduction in size in flaccid state (changes day to day). I will add it in maybe in a month or two!

Don't suppose you have any thoughts on adding in the herbs straight after the feast? Would you wait it out and see if diet / supps / training helps to deter dramatic crashes or just hit the ground running on all fronts?

Cheers

Cdsnuts
03-15-2021, 07:13 AM
Thanks, CD - I am getting nocturnal erections & some more morning ones (Which I take is a good sign?) - however, do have issues with maintaining erections, Libido, sensitivity, cold genitals, reduction in size in flaccid state (changes day to day). I will add it in maybe in a month or two!

Don't suppose you have any thoughts on adding in the herbs straight after the feast? Would you wait it out and see if diet / supps / training helps to deter dramatic crashes or just hit the ground running on all fronts?

Cheers

No....definitely add AT LEAST a seven day herbal cycle........at least. The herbs are BIG part of the puzzle which helps put everything together. It doesnt' matter if you wait a month or so after the cleanse.

Mojo
03-15-2021, 01:05 PM
Welcome.

I can’t help it, maximizing penis potential just sounds way too funny.

Outlaw
03-15-2021, 01:42 PM
Hey man, hold on in there. If you ever need reassurance go read the countless recoveries in the stickies.

I have only been on the protocol for 10 days but it's already helping my anxiety. Just knowing that you are taking concrete action goes a long way. I shook off the mental sides, and let me tell you it feels amazing only having to worry about the sexual. You will get there, just focus 1 day at a time.

I am not a veteran of the forum but I hope it can help, I think that's what this forum is all about. Good vibes and commitment to appropriate actions will lead to healing

Spigen17
03-15-2021, 02:33 PM
No....definitely add AT LEAST a seven day herbal cycle........at least. The herbs are BIG part of the puzzle which helps put everything together. It doesnt' matter if you wait a month or so after the cleanse.

Noted, The herb supplier I've found & have noticed other members using in the UK offer a 5 cap tester option.. will give at least 15 of the herbs 5 rounds. Thank you for your help so far.

Spigen17
03-15-2021, 02:36 PM
Hey man, hold on in there. If you ever need reassurance go read the countless recoveries in the stickies.

I have only been on the protocol for 10 days but it's already helping my anxiety. Just knowing that you are taking concrete action goes a long way. I shook off the mental sides, and let me tell you it feels amazing only having to worry about the sexual. You will get there, just focus 1 day at a time.

I am not a veteran of the forum but I hope it can help, I think that's what this forum is all about. Good vibes and commitment to appropriate actions will lead to healing

Thank you, brother - Fingers crossed we can progress through this mess together.

I've just read your story... Madness how 1 pill can do such damage - Looks like you've made some great progress already so fingers crossed you're on the road! I agree that having something to focus on, seems to be a big part of this - the juicing isn't phasing me at all as I know it's literally my only option at this stage. Which herbs have you gone for? Any notable reactions?

Outlaw
03-15-2021, 02:55 PM
Yeah you got this for the juicing, the last days are somehow easier.

I had tinnitus, insomnia, anxiety, pretty much all the mental sides and all the sexual sides. 15 weeks later, I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. So things can and WILL definitely get better, it's just hard to imagine it when you are going through it. I thought I would always stay this way, but yet here I am today.

Herb wise I couldn't tell you, I haven't received mine yet. I really don't think you have anything to worry about but I will let more experienced members chime in. I chose Tongkat, Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Cistanche, He Shou Wu, Ant Extract and Rodholia.

Keep us updated on your progress

Cdsnuts
03-15-2021, 03:10 PM

For your sake, let's hope you don't become a veteran! In and out, one and done.

Cdsnuts
03-15-2021, 03:13 PM
I can’t help it, maximizing penis potential just sounds way too funny.

Man....when you've been in these circles for as long as I have, it doesn't even phase me anymore, but I agree, it does sound a bit funny. Despite that.....it WORKS!

Outlaw
03-15-2021, 03:33 PM
For your sake, let's hope you don't become a veteran! In and out, one and done.

For sure. However hope means there's a risk it won't work, and from what I read here I truly believe I'll recover by sticking to the protocol.

When I completely recover, I think I will still hang around here to cheer newcomers, because that made the difference for me. And you were a big part of it so huge thanks again man

Cdsnuts
03-15-2021, 03:40 PM
For sure. However hope means there's a risk it won't work, and from what I read here I truly believe I'll recover by sticking to the protocol.

When I completely recover, I think I will still hang around here to cheer newcomers, because that made the difference for me. And you were a big part of it so huge thanks again man

Oh, you'll recover, for sure, there is no doubt there. I just mean for your sake, let's hope it's quick so you don't have to be a veteran. You could be good in six months.....never know. The veterans recover, they just take longer. It's different for everyone.

That would be great. Good karma all around. But I certainly understand why guys leave when there done with this place. They now have a life to live.....to the fullest!

Spigen17
03-16-2021, 12:46 PM
Yeah you got this for the juicing, the last days are somehow easier.

I had tinnitus, insomnia, anxiety, pretty much all the mental sides and all the sexual sides. 15 weeks later, I only have mild tinnitus and some sexual sides. So things can and WILL definitely get better, it's just hard to imagine it when you are going through it. I thought I would always stay this way, but yet here I am today.

Herb wise I couldn't tell you, I haven't received mine yet. I really don't think you have anything to worry about but I will let more experienced members chime in. I chose Tongkat, Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Cistanche, He Shou Wu, Ant Extract and Rodholia.

Keep us updated on your progress

Thank you brother. I do have windows where the mental sides seem drop as well as the tinnitus & I feel like I’m almost normal but they seem to come back.. I presume that’s just part of the journey.. can’t wait until my brain is back to its old sharp way!

Let me know how the herbs go man. How are you finding the diet & training?

Outlaw
03-16-2021, 01:37 PM
Thank you brother. I do have windows where the mental sides seem drop as well as the tinnitus & I feel like I’m almost normal but they seem to come back.. I presume that’s just part of the journey.. can’t wait until my brain is back to its old sharp way!

Let me know how the herbs go man. How are you finding the diet & training?

Yeah man once you get most of your head back, things go a lot smoother, you enjoy life again and you just focus on the sexual sides.

Diet is easy, I always had a mostly keto diet. I have no cravings for grain whatsoever. I have to push myself to lift, sometimes I am not in the mood. Cardio is easy, I love running to relax.

I'll keep you updated man good luck

Cdsnuts
03-17-2021, 06:43 AM
Yeah man once you get most of your head back, things go a lot smoother, you enjoy life again and you just focus on the sexual sides.

Diet is easy, I always had a mostly keto diet. I have no cravings for grain whatsoever. I have to push myself to lift, sometimes I am not in the mood. Cardio is easy, I love running to relax.

I'm the opposite. I HATE running....unless I'm being chased by the cops or a rabid animal......But the weights are what is gonna build you up physically which will in turn have cascading effect throughout the body. Move heavy shit.......More you do it, the more you want to.

Outlaw
03-17-2021, 08:27 AM
I'm the opposite. I HATE running....unless I'm being chased by the cops or a rabid animal......But the weights are what is gonna build you up physically which will in turn have cascading effect throughout the body. Move heavy shit.......More you do it, the more you want to.
Yeah I have to power through and eventually it'll be a habit that I need

Running is especially easy now, I just picture an army of sexual symptoms running after me and I have to run to the sacred Sex Land lol

Cdsnuts
03-17-2021, 03:13 PM
Yeah I have to power through and eventually it'll be a habit that I need

Running is especially easy now, I just picture an army of sexual symptoms running after me and I have to run to the sacred Sex Land lol

Yeah, but you shouldn't be running.....you should be sprinting. Or any other form of HIIT. Did you read TMO?

Outlaw
03-17-2021, 03:26 PM
Yeah, but you shouldn't be running.....you should be sprinting. Or any other form of HIIT. Did you read TMO?

Yes I read it, I'm doing HIIT

Spigen17
03-18-2021, 05:02 AM

Good man, 100% - Looking forward to that day!

Coming up to the end of my Juice feast.. I couldn't see anything on TMO but is there any suggested way to refeed before reintroducing foods and the full diet?

Cdsnuts
03-18-2021, 11:06 AM
Good man, 100% - Looking forward to that day!

Coming up to the end of my Juice feast.. I couldn't see anything on TMO but is there any suggested way to refeed before reintroducing foods and the full diet?

How many days are you completing?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I read it, I'm doing HIIT

Good.

Spigen17
03-18-2021, 11:37 AM
How many days are you completing?

- - - Updated - - -

Good.

When I'm done it'll be 7 days.

Cdsnuts
03-18-2021, 11:58 AM
When I'm done it'll be 7 days.

Refeed:

Day 1, raw fruit
Day 2 you can add in steamed veggies
Day 3 you can add in small portions of protein

Just go slow with eating...and make sure you're taking in enough water.....for the most part, you just start slowly reintroducing foods back at around day four of relatively CLEAN eating with small portions.

Spigen17
03-24-2021, 07:24 AM
Little update..

Did a 6-day Juice Feast in the end... had to stop and get on the raw fruit + veggies as every Juice literally was making me gag hardcore, no doubt will do another week or so further down the line - Mental sides seem to have chilled a bit a few days after the juice feast, during I found it pretty tough with work and stuff as my brain fog seemed to be at its peak. Libido is still 0 but as previously mentioned my main aim at the moment is regaining mental clarity & which seems to be improving gradually.

Diet, Exercise, Cold showers, Avoiding chemicals, Meditation & breathing all in play.

Supplements:

AM

Vitamin D 4000ug - general mood seems better
Spirulina (I've found that chlorella causes me brain fog so going to leave that for now.. - Maybe that's the zinc?)
Probiotic - Find this has helped with stomach and digestion
100mg l-theanine - Makes me feel chilled.. 300mg was too much.

PM
1g Glycine before bed (Really helped with deep sleep according to my smartwatch)
300g Magnesium (Originally I was using ZMA - this made me wake up at 3 am sweating so have thrown it.. again maybe zinc?)

Based on the above I'm now planning to order some Herbs, if I seen to have an intolerance to Zinc is there any herbs that I should avoid? - I have some pine pollen powder being delivered so going to give that a try today.

I was going to order & cycle: Fo-ti, Rhodiola, Macuna, Tongat Ali, Aswaghanda, Trillibus, Bacopa & Horny Goat

Another thing to bear in mind is that Caffeine & Alchohol have no effect on me at all in terms of stimulation (Not sure if that's a dopamine or receptor issue) but do make the brain fog & anxiety much worse in the hours/days to follow.

Outlaw
03-24-2021, 08:49 AM
Little update..

Did a 6-day Juice Feast in the end... had to stop and get on the raw fruit + veggies as every Juice literally was making me gag hardcore, no doubt will do another week or so further down the line - Mental sides seem to have chilled a bit a few days after the juice feast, during I found it pretty tough with work and stuff as my brain fog seemed to be at its peak. Libido is still 0 but as previously mentioned my main aim at the moment is regaining mental clarity & which seems to be improving gradually.

Diet, Exercise, Cold showers, Avoiding chemicals, Meditation & breathing all in play.

Supplements:

AM

Spirulina (I've found that chlorella causes me brain fog so going to leave that for now.. - Maybe that's the zinc?)

PM
1g Glycine before bed (Really helped with deep sleep according to my smartwatch)
300g Magnesium (Originally I was using ZMA - this made me wake up at 3 am sweating so have thrown it.. again maybe zinc?)

Based on the above I'm now planning to order some Herbs, if I seen to have an intolerance to Zinc is there any herbs that I should avoid? - I have some pine pollen powder being delivered so going to give that a try today.

I was going to order & cycle: Fo-ti, Rhodiola, Macuna, Tongat Ali, Aswaghanda, Trillibus, Bacopa & Horny Goat

Another thing to bear in mind is that Caffeine & Alchohol have no effect on me at all in terms of stimulation (Not sure if that's a dopamine or receptor issue) but do make the brain fog & anxiety much worse in the hours/days to follow.

Whatsup man, 6 days is pretty good on the juice feast way to go. Don't panic if your libido is dead it's normal; when feasting sexuality is the last thing your body thinks about.

I told you I would update you regarding the herbs. So far I only took 5 (Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche), and I took them really well. Buckle up with Tongkat ali though hahah, this shit is strong. I only put 1/16 tsp in a 500ml shake and not only did the whole thing tasted harsh, but I could feel the extra energy/vitality in a matter of minutes.

Regarding the herbs you took, I would maybe also take a look into Cistanche and He Shou Wu. I read an old CD post where he listed the first 7 herbs he would start with, and they were among them. But at the end of the day specific herbs don't matter and you can always add some. My stack is Pine Pollen, Royal Jelly, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche, He Shou Wu and Rhodolia.

Another suggestion would be to get a notebook with a grid where you check every aspect of the protocol everyday. I keep mine by my bed and I check everything at night before doing my breathing exercises and going to sleep. It helps me stay focused and it reminds me small details that I might have forgot, like the vitamin D or whatever.

Let us know how everything goes

Cdsnuts
03-24-2021, 08:56 AM
Little update..

Supplements:

AM

PM

Well, first off, you should be avoiding all intoxicant's at this point.....ALL intoxicants. It sounds like it's too early for you to have coffee as well. Give it another month or so then try again. But NOT the alcohol. Of course they're going to make your brain fog much worse!

Your good on all the herbs concerning zinc. It was def. the zinc throwing your off. ZMA is hit or miss. Usually only good until zinc stores are topped off then it goes south.

If you take the theanine WITH the coffee, you'll get the best of both worlds. Try this: Take three hundred mg's of theanine with about 100-150 mgs of caffeine AFTER you take your morning herbs. That would probably do it for you.

Spigen17
03-24-2021, 09:27 AM
Whatsup man, 6 days is pretty good on the juice feast way to go. Don't panic if your libido is dead it's normal; when feasting sexuality is the last thing your body thinks about.

I told you I would update you regarding the herbs. So far I only took 5 (Royal Jelly, Pine Pollen, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche), and I took them really well. Buckle up with Tongkat ali though hahah, this shit is strong. I only put 1/16 tsp in a 500ml shake and not only did the whole thing tasted harsh, but I could feel the extra energy/vitality in a matter of minutes.

Regarding the herbs you took, I would maybe also take a look into Cistanche and He Shou Wu. I read an old CD post where he listed the first 7 herbs he would start with, and they were among them. But at the end of the day specific herbs don't matter and you can always add some. My stack is Pine Pollen, Royal Jelly, Ant Extract, Tongkat Ali, Cistanche, He Shou Wu and Rhodolia.

Another suggestion would be to get a notebook with a grid where you check every aspect of the protocol everyday. I keep mine by my bed and I check everything at night before doing my breathing exercises and going to sleep. It helps me stay focused and it reminds me small details that I might have forgot, like the vitamin D or whatever.

Let us know how everything goes

Hey man, good to hear from you, hows things been for you the last week or so? - Yeah experienced some slightly worrying shrinkage during the feast... seems to have returned to normal-ish now for the time being haha.

Noted on the herbs, I'll take a look at those ones you've suggested.. I'm UK based so can't use the recommended website for that, unfortunately - the best place in the UK seems to be these guys https://www.british-supplements.net/products/malaysian-tongkat-ali-eurycomanone - Although all the herb doses seem pretty hardcore based on your 1/16 tsp haha.. will have to see how it goes I presume!

Great idea with the notebook, I'm currently doing something similar on my phone but can't beat the simplicity of putting pen to paper once in a while haha.

Likewise my man, keep digging in.

Spigen17
03-24-2021, 09:33 AM
Well, first off, you should be avoiding all intoxicant's at this point.....ALL intoxicants. It sounds like it's too early for you to have coffee as well. Give it another month or so then try again. But NOT the alcohol. Of course they're going to make your brain fog much worse!

Your good on all the herbs concerning zinc. It was def. the zinc throwing your off. ZMA is hit or miss. Usually only good until zinc stores are topped off then it goes south.

If you take the theanine WITH the coffee, you'll get the best of both worlds. Try this: Take three hundred mg's of theanine with about 100-150 mgs of caffeine AFTER you take your morning herbs. That would probably do it for you.

Thank you, CD.

Yep, the intoxicants are off the cards, I last tried Booze about 3 weeks ago prior to starting the protocol and got the worst anxiety and brain fog for 2 days after. The caffeine I tried yesterday and I was pretty foggy for a few hours after prob a combo of that and the zinc from the Chlorella. Feeling good today, however.

Going to order my herbs tonight... The retailer I'm going to use has this as a disclaimer on their website - (No Nasty Extras - No Fillers - No Binders - Pure Active Ingredient thats it - One of the Strongest Available - UK Manufactured. - Each product will be 9:1 meaning 9 parts herb and 1 part uptake blend (black pepper 10% Piperine, cumin extract, ginger extract 5%) -

Is this something to worry about with black pepper being a 5ar inhibitor or no?

Thanks

Mojo
03-24-2021, 12:06 PM
Don’t worry about 5ari in food. They are nowhere near the levels of pharmaceutical drugs. Negative experiences are largely due to nocebo effect by stressing over said negative outcomes.

Cdsnuts
03-24-2021, 01:11 PM
Don’t worry about 5ari in food. They are nowhere near the levels of pharmaceutical drugs. Negative experiences are largely due to nocebo effect by stressing over said negative outcomes.

This^^^^^^

Outlaw
03-25-2021, 08:02 AM
Hey man, good to hear from you, hows things been for you the last week or so? - Yeah experienced some slightly worrying shrinkage during the feast... seems to have returned to normal-ish now for the time being haha.

Noted on the herbs, I'll take a look at those ones you've suggested.. I'm UK based so can't use the recommended website for that, unfortunately - the best place in the UK seems to be these guys https://www.british-supplements.net/products/malaysian-tongkat-ali-eurycomanone - Although all the herb doses seem pretty hardcore based on your 1/16 tsp haha.. will have to see how it goes I presume!

Great idea with the notebook, I'm currently doing something similar on my phone but can't beat the simplicity of putting pen to paper once in a while haha.

Yeah I had shrinkage too during and a little bit after the feast. Libido took a vacation leave too. I think it's perfectly normal.

Don't worry about the intensity hahah, tongkat ali is the only one that comes with a 1/16tsp, the rest are pretty normal like 1/2 or 1 tsp.

I have been doing good, my mental sides are gone so I am super grateful. Physically, I only struggle with mild tinnitus and face wrinkles upon waking up. Sexually I made improvements: I can feel arousal again, have no problem with ED, the hard flaccid/flaccid shrinkage is gone. The remaining struggles are slightly rubber flaccid penis, left curve when semi-erect, reduced sensitivity, low libido, less pleasurable orgasm (haven't verified that one since I hopped on the protocol hahah).

Basically I am at this weird point where I am clearly not well, but I am clearly not fucked either. So I guess improvements are not as drastic in this phase. I think we are very greedy as humans: if 1 month ago you had told me I would be here I would have been stoked. Yet now I want more and I keep focusing on what's left. So I think a good lesson is not to spotcheck every symptom, but at the same time be really grateful when you notice your list gets shorter (no matter what's left on it).

Keep pushing man, it's encouraging to have people living similar things at the same time.

Cdsnuts
03-25-2021, 11:59 AM

FYI....I have plenty of guys order LEH from the UK.....is it not letting you ship?

Cdsnuts
03-25-2021, 12:02 PM
Yeah I had shrinkage too during and a little bit after the feast. Libido took a vacation leave too. I think it's perfectly normal.

Don't worry about the intensity hahah, tongkat ali is the only one that comes with a 1/16tsp, the rest are pretty normal like 1/2 or 1 tsp.

I have been doing good, my mental sides are gone so I am super grateful. Physically, I only struggle with mild tinnitus and face wrinkles upon waking up. Sexually I made improvements: I can feel arousal again, have no problem with ED, the hard flaccid/flaccid shrinkage is gone. The remaining struggles are slightly rubber flaccid penis, left curve when semi-erect, reduced sensitivity, low libido, less pleasurable orgasm (haven't verified that one since I hopped on the protocol hahah).

Basically I am at this weird point where I am clearly not well, but I am clearly not fucked either. So I guess improvements are not as drastic in this phase. I think we are very greedy as humans: if 1 month ago you had told me I would be here I would have been stoked. Yet now I want more and I keep focusing on what's left. So I think a good lesson is not to spotcheck every symptom, but at the same time be really grateful when you notice your list gets shorter (no matter what's left on it).

Keep pushing man, it's encouraging to have people living similar things at the same time.

The more you heal and the better you get, the more annoying it becomes because you start to feel better....you can feel things returning....it makes it so you just want it to be over with quicker then it's going to be.

The last stretch is the most annoying.....when you're at 80%+...you feel like you're right there, but still not exactly where you want to be.

Outlaw
03-25-2021, 08:14 PM
The more you heal and the better you get, the more annoying it becomes because you start to feel better....you can feel things returning....it makes it so you just want it to be over with quicker then it's going to be.

The last stretch is the most annoying.....when you're at 80%+...you feel like you're right there, but still not exactly where you want to be.

Ok thanks that's reassuring. From your experiences, does this stretch last longer? Do people generally experience quick improvements in the beginning and then the complete recovery takes marginally a bit more time?

Cdsnuts
03-26-2021, 03:31 AM
Ok thanks that's reassuring. From your experiences, does this stretch last longer? Do people generally experience quick improvements in the beginning and then the complete recovery takes marginally a bit more time?

No. It's typically the other way around. Sometimes it'll take a guy three months of straight up 100% protocol to finally get it to budge. It's slow going in the beginning....painfully sometimes. Takes a minute to get a foothold and get some traction. Once the body starts to build health, it starts happening quicker and quicker. Quicker being a relative term of course depending on who you're talking about.

Spigen17
03-26-2021, 10:16 AM
FYI....I have plenty of guys order LEH from the UK.....is it not letting you ship?

I reached out to them to get an estimated delivery date prior to ordering and they said they do ship to the UK but due to Brexit (lol) & COVID they're having issues atm. Going to run with a more local provider for a smaller batch of herbs for now then maybe LEH in a few months.

Cdsnuts
03-26-2021, 10:31 AM
I reached out to them to get an estimated delivery date prior to ordering and they said they do ship to the UK but due to Brexit (lol) & COVID they're having issues atm. Going to run with a more local provider for a smaller batch of herbs for now then maybe LEH in a few months.

Yeah...I believe the transit time is around three weeks.

Just make sure you get the purest form of each one with no fillers, binders, etc. The other aspect is the quality. Believe me, it makes a difference.

Spigen17
04-09-2021, 03:37 AM
Little update..

The last 3 weeks or so have been pretty good in comparison to the last 3 or so months. In the sexual department as mentioned on outlaws thread I’ve noticed some pretty decent improvements with morning erections, size. sensation & sometimes even a little bit of libido kicks in - I believe this is mainly down to the introduction of pine pollen. I’m awaiting my delivery of herbs and will start adding them in also next week.

I’ve also restarted having a coffee in the morning with l-theanine and can now actually feel a slight buzz when previously the caffeine just gave me anxiety and no rush / buzz.

The mental sides seem to come & go in terms of anxiety, intrusive thoughts & depression - good and bad days but I do feel like being outdoors, cutting down on work commitments help - it’s all manageable & the fact I’m having good days now is encouraging.

My main concern is still the brain fog.. my short term memory, problem solving abilities, slow reactions & general creativity - this can cause issues with making mistakes at work (I work in digital marketing so creativity is vital) this doesn’t seem to be really improving at all... but I am hopeful this will pass.

I’ve been taking bacopa, l-theanine & glycine for the brain - but was wondering if I may be missing something vital here for brain power... My sleep is pretty nailed on now & some dreams are returning just struggling to remember them the next day... I’m meditating 2x a day also, however do sometimes find myself wandering in thought & Then due to my sluggish brain it takes me a while to notice & get back on track.

Maybe I’m over thinking & I am seeing improvements who knows! Any advice / feedback / encouragement always welcomed!

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 06:56 AM
Little update..

The last 3 weeks or so have been pretty good in comparison to the last 3 or so months. In the sexual department as mentioned on outlaws thread I’ve noticed some pretty decent improvements with morning erections, size. sensation & sometimes even a little bit of libido kicks in - I believe this is mainly down to the introduction of pine pollen. I’m awaiting my delivery of herbs and will start adding them in also next week.

I’ve also restarted having a coffee in the morning with l-theanine and can now actually feel a slight buzz when previously the caffeine just gave me anxiety and no rush / buzz.

The mental sides seem to come & go in terms of anxiety, intrusive thoughts & depression - good and bad days but I do feel like being outdoors, cutting down on work commitments help - it’s all manageable & the fact I’m having good days now is encouraging.

My main concern is still the brain fog.. my short term memory, problem solving abilities, slow reactions & general creativity - this can cause issues with making mistakes at work (I work in digital marketing so creativity is vital) this doesn’t seem to be really improving at all... but I am hopeful this will pass.

I’ve been taking bacopa, l-theanine & glycine for the brain - but was wondering if I may be missing something vital here for brain power... My sleep is pretty nailed on now & some dreams are returning just struggling to remember them the next day... I’m meditating 2x a day also, however do sometimes find myself wandering in thought & Then due to my sluggish brain it takes me a while to notice & get back on track.

Maybe I’m over thinking & I am seeing improvements who knows! Any advice / feedback / encouragement always welcomed!

I have to find another Gotu Kola Source.....LEH HAD the best shit.

Outlaw
04-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Little update..

I think it's good news that you are seeing some improvements on the sexual side. Sometimes things improve by a tiny margin and we think it didn't move, I'm guilty of that too. Whatever gets better, take it with a smile cause things could be stalling everywhere.

And to stay motivated, I try to see it as a journey rather than a quick fix. I really thought I would be recovered by now, but now I'm expecting it to take as long as 2 years on the protocol. So instead of saying I am at my 4th month post pill, I tell myself I am at week #6 of the protocol.

Keep us updated when you introduce the herbs, let's kill this bitch

Spigen17
04-09-2021, 02:36 PM
I have to find another Gotu Kola Source.....LEH HAD the best shit.

Just read up on Gotu Kola... Would you add that daily?

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 04:35 PM
Just read up on Gotu Kola... Would you add that daily?

You can. I would usually cycle it....week on, week off, switch it up with Bacopa

Spigen17
04-29-2021, 03:36 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to check in to relay some positive news - I think I might be one of the lucky ones...

I’ve really kicked on in the last few weeks.. the up swing seems to be a new baseline which is pretty good - sexually after being at ground 0, I’d say I’m at around 80-90% & have been consistently for around a month now with a couple of minor dips here and there.. the herbs in particular pine pollen have worked an absolute treat with me.

Mentally I’d say I’m now at 90%, my creativity, cognitive abilities & general emotions are almost back to fully pre pfs - the zombie state seems to be a thing of the past & over the past few weeks my anxiety levels are lower than they’ve been for years. I had been isolating myself from friends & social situations as well as fearing driving & other things.. I feel as soon as the UK lockdown ended I got back to the gyms, meeting up with people & back on the roads the aforementioned really kicked on.

I’m going to carry on with the protocol as designed for a good few more months (I’ve been 95% bought in for 6 weeks but had been doing most of it on my own accord since my crash around Xmas) but I do believe I’m now in a pretty good place and have been for way over a month which is encouraging.

I doubt I’ll be checking in on this forum again for a while until I make a full recovery post as I feel like any exposure to anything related to PFS sets doubt in my mind but I really wanted to share my progress & give my thanks to CD & the gents in here who helped me when I was in a dark dark place 6 weeks or so ago...

Keep well fellas.

Cdsnuts
04-29-2021, 04:35 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to check in to relay some positive news - I think I might be one of the lucky ones...

I’ve really kicked on in the last few weeks.. the up swing seems to be a new baseline which is pretty good - sexually after being at ground 0, I’d say I’m at around 80-90% & have been consistently for around a month now with a couple of minor dips here and there.. the herbs in particular pine pollen have worked an absolute treat with me.

Mentally I’d say I’m now at 90%, my creativity, cognitive abilities & general emotions are almost back to fully pre pfs - the zombie state seems to be a thing of the past & over the past few weeks my anxiety levels are lower than they’ve been for years. I had been isolating myself from friends & social situations as well as fearing driving & other things.. I feel as soon as the UK lockdown ended I got back to the gyms, meeting up with people & back on the roads the aforementioned really kicked on.

I’m going to carry on with the protocol as designed for a good few more months (I’ve been 95% bought in for 6 weeks but had been doing most of it on my own accord since my crash around Xmas) but I do believe I’m now in a pretty good place and have been for way over a month which is encouraging.

I doubt I’ll be checking in on this forum again for a while until I make a full recovery post as I feel like any exposure to anything related to PFS sets doubt in my mind but I really wanted to share my progress & give my thanks to CD & the gents in here who helped me when I was in a dark dark place 6 weeks or so ago...

Keep well fellas.

Great news.

Thanks for coming back to update.

And you know I gotta ask....when you're ready, please make a recovery post. They are the glue that holds this whole thing together.

Keep grinding.

Spigen17
05-06-2021, 11:13 AM
Great news.

Thanks for coming back to update.

And you know I gotta ask....when you're ready, please make a recovery post. They are the glue that holds this whole thing together.

Keep grinding.

Don't worry I will.

To my friends battling with cognitive issues.. I'd highly recommend doing some additional brain training games maybe after your daily meditation.. really found this helped me regain my mental clarity quickly - I use the app Lumosity. Unless CD objects to my suggestion ofcourse!

Cheers

Cdsnuts
05-10-2021, 09:59 PM
Don't worry I will.

To my friends battling with cognitive issues.. I'd highly recommend doing some additional brain training games maybe after your daily meditation.. really found this helped me regain my mental clarity quickly - I use the app Lumosity. Unless CD objects to my suggestion ofcourse!

Cheers

I think that's a fantastic idea if you have no other things you like to keep your brain active with, no, I don't have any objection at all.

But most of these guys should be researching into EACH part of the protocol to understand WHY they are doing it. Educate themselves. They'll have the time. Might as well make use of it.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 01:37 PM
That's up to you and the timeline you want to keep. You know what to do, you know it works, unfortunately you have to do it again. If you "retoxed" that much in a short period of time, another fast wouldn't be a bad idea. It will just speed up the process of you getting where you want to be. You could just jump right back into it, but the body is much more responsive to positive change after a cleanse.