PDA

View Full Version : Ultrahard application

Benq123
03-21-2021, 08:05 AM
Just a quick question,
I know that we apply ultra hard after showering and drying, but if I was to then have another shower 2-3 hours after that, is it ok? I heard it absorbs slowly over 24 hours so I wouldn't want to waste it by washing it off if that's possible.

Cdsnuts
03-21-2021, 11:44 AM
Just a quick question,
I know that we apply ultra hard after showering and drying, but if I was to then have another shower 2-3 hours after that, is it ok? I heard it absorbs slowly over 24 hours so I wouldn't want to waste it by washing it off if that's possible.

You want to leave it on for eight hours at least before showering

delsolrob
03-21-2021, 01:24 PM
The instructions on the bottle:

"Product will slowly absorb over a 24 hr period. Do not apply more than 5 pumps in a 24 hr period.

For best results apply product every day. Do not use this product longer than 8 weeks without taking equal time off (e.g., 8 weeks) between each cycle. The 8 week off period must exclude all androgen products.

If using with other topical products, use separate application areas. Other skin care products may be applied over the application area after gel has dried. Avoid swimming or bathing at least 5 hrs after application. Wash hands after application and avoid product contact with eyes and open wounds."

Benq123
03-22-2021, 04:09 AM
Thanks both of you

Cdsnuts
03-22-2021, 06:29 AM
Thanks both of you

How you making out Benq. You been quiet lately. I hope all is well. And you're welcome, as always.

Benq123
03-22-2021, 01:16 PM
How you making out Benq. You been quiet lately. I hope all is well. And you're welcome, as always.

I have made progress for sure, just a few issues that I seem to have hit a platue with. That's why I started my first cycle 2 weeks ago and hoping it will kickstart the rest of my recovery. So far the only thing I have noticed since starting the cycle is increased fatigue and maybe less eye twitching, but it's early days yet and I know some guys don't feel the benefits for a while.
Thanks for asking though I appreciate that and all you do on here.

Cdsnuts
03-22-2021, 01:44 PM
I have made progress for sure, just a few issues that I seem to have hit a platue with. That's why I started my first cycle 2 weeks ago and hoping it will kickstart the rest of my recovery. So far the only thing I have noticed since starting the cycle is increased fatigue and maybe less eye twitching, but it's early days yet and I know some guys don't feel the benefits for a while.
Thanks for asking though I appreciate that and all you do on here.

Popped your cherry! Good for you. You will only benefit from it.

Ratchet_V2
06-26-2021, 04:25 PM
So am I good to jump in a lake after 5 hours?

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 03:16 PM
So am I good to jump in a lake after 5 hours?

That's the minimum amount of time I would wait, but yes, you should be good after that.

Tonster96
07-15-2021, 08:37 AM
Same goes for getting into a Sauna?

Maxout777
07-16-2021, 12:42 PM
Same goes for getting into a Sauna?

I would say yes - I used to apply it after workouts, post shower for this reason. Sweat will serve similar to water. But hey, you can only do so much within reason.

Tonster96
07-20-2021, 12:40 PM
Sauna seems not to be a good idea. Aplied the gel in the morning and jumped into the Sauna in the evening 10 hours later. While sweating i clearly noticed the gel coming out of my skin...

Cdsnuts
07-21-2021, 03:21 PM
Sauna seems not to be a good idea. Aplied the gel in the morning and jumped into the Sauna in the evening 10 hours later. While sweating i clearly noticed the gel coming out of my skin...

If you've kept it on for ten hours, go for the sauna. It's safe. Your body got in the proper amount of PH before being washed off.