PDA

View Full Version : I'm on tv for a split second

BBG
12-11-2012, 01:55 PM
News Distribution Network - Shared Video (http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91048&sitesection=wphl&VID=23941054)

Freeze it at 1:06. I'm in the back behind my stupid friends jumping in front of the camera.

DJM
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM
i had pre cum at 1:09

h2s
12-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Interesting. lol.

I did a bar crawl that was similar. Twelve bars of Christmas. Except it included 43 bars. Gotta love chicago.

BBG
12-11-2012, 02:20 PM
It was pretty crazy. There were santas/reindeer/elves everywhere. One guy was a robot for some reason...

By 4pm everyone was at the electric factory for a concert. Best $15 I ever spent haha

Mr_math
12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Lol very cool.

Last year I saw the Santa pub crawl remnants laying all over the streets here In portland. Drunk passed out santas, puke and all. Amateurs.

They even have a diff one where they drink weed infused alcohol and run from cops.... In Santa suits...

Rulk
12-12-2012, 02:19 AM
Lol @ DJM! BBG, your stomping grounds has some nice views for sure ;)

Scope75
12-12-2012, 11:07 PM
They even have a diff one where they drink weed infused alcohol and run from cops.... In Santa suits...
That sounds fun!!
I'd just have to smoke my weed because I don't drink alcohol.lol

Mr_math
12-12-2012, 11:14 PM
That sounds fun!!
I'd just have to smoke my weed because I don't drink alcohol.lol

Plenty of that here too. :) shocked that the didnt legalize it here. I'm sure it will next go around.

h2s
12-13-2012, 07:43 AM
Plenty of that here too. :) shocked that the didnt legalize it here. I'm sure it will next go around.

Illinois, a rather liberal state, didn't pass medicinal, which upset me. Not sure how i feel about getting a script, but it is an important step towards recreational legalization in my opinion. Luckily, with recreational use now legal in some states, other states will slowly be forced to fall in line.

Scope75
12-13-2012, 07:55 AM
I bet there is!! Gotta love NorCal!!

Illinois, a rather liberal state, didn't pass medicinal, which upset me. Not sure how i feel about getting a script, but it is an important step towards recreational legalization in my opinion. Luckily, with recreational use now legal in some states, other states will slowly be forced to fall in line.
Hopefully it'll be legal without all having to have a script or a recommendation.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 10:51 AM

It's crazy how beneficial medicinal is, wish my grandfather had that when he was going through chemo.

Yeah I ha a feeling a few states didnt want to be the poster child. But now that people see it's realistic, and that Colorado and Washington are going to make some good money on it!?!? It's also nice that they aren't wasting their time with kids that have some pot on them or adults for that matter. Progress.

All I can say is put some of that money back into the public School system. Why wouldn't more people want that??

I know dj has an opinion on this too. Love to hear his thoughts.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 10:54 AM
I bet there is!! Gotta love NorCal!!

Hopefully it'll be legal without all having to have a script or a recommendation.

Lol yeah. Not just NorCal though these days.... Alaska and BC too. But the real beauty is that we have a lot of people who grow on their own or for others with their Rx and produce a lot. There isn't a shortage of the green thumb hippy type here...

Rulk
12-13-2012, 03:45 PM
I live in Washington state. Just sayin'

DJM
12-13-2012, 03:58 PM
All I can say is put some of that money back into the public School system. Why wouldn't more people want that??
I know dj has an opinion on this too. Love to hear his thoughts.
because most folks are un-fkn-educated and will believe anything, so if they are told weed is bad and kills brian cells and so on they believe it and parrot it, sorta like the bro-science in the training community
legalize it across the board, tax it, and reinvest in the healthcare system

tobacco usage led to 400k deaths in the us in 2011
marijuana 0
oddly its the cigs that are legal, mmmm wonder why? and like math said his grandpa would have benefited, ahhhh but bayer n pfizer and the like would have none of that

BBG
12-13-2012, 04:01 PM
I just don't like smoke in my lungs.

h2s
12-13-2012, 04:07 PM

Then eat a brownie.

Scope75
12-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Lol yeah. Not just NorCal though these days.... Alaska and BC too. But the real beauty is that we have a lot of people who grow on their own or for others with their Rx and produce a lot. There isn't a shortage of the green thumb hippy type here...
Oh I know that.. I just love my NorCal meds!
I get mine at the clubs but for street prices. Lol
Dabbing is where its at thou.

- - - Updated - - -

Vaporize that shit!!

- - - Updated - - -

Girl scout????

That's a sick strand right there!!
If you know what I mean.

nate3993
12-13-2012, 05:00 PM

but methyl tren in ur stomach? ludicrous;)

Rulk
12-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Tinctures.

BBG
12-13-2012, 05:08 PM

HAHA oh yeeaah baby give me summa dat methyl trienolone

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 06:10 PM
because most folks are un-fkn-educated and will believe anything, so if they are told weed is bad and kills brian cells and so on they believe it and parrot it, sorta like the bro-science in the training community
legalize it across the board, tax it, and reinvest in the healthcare system

tobacco usage led to 400k deaths in the us in 2011
marijuana 0
oddly its the cigs that are legal, mmmm wonder why? and like math said his grandpa would have benefited, ahhhh but bayer n pfizer and the like would have none of that

Shit drives me crazy lol. I'll keep my pissed off rant to my dogs ears and spare you all lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Then eat a brownie.

This :)

- - - Updated - - -

Vaporize that shit!!

This too

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 06:12 PM

And zing!

- - - Updated - - -

Tinctures.

Lol that's asking for trouble lol.

So speaking on all of this. My training partners dad is on his second go around with stage 4 colon cancer in his lungs... He beat it the first time around when he only had 3 months to live. This time he is back on chemo and using pot to keep his sanity, appetite, and functionality. Yesterday was his treatment day and the first day he tried brownies.... Lets just say he had half a brownie today and was in the gym pulling 225 for reps then a 315 solo pull. He is 63 I think, +/- 1 year. But if it wasn't for the weed he wouldn't be in the gym, he wouldn't be over 200 pounds. Wish these naysayers would see what it's like for him.

Fuck I should do a documentary on this. Lol.

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 07:28 PM
I hope you all take this the right way. I do not mean to offend, nor do I associate you guys with the descriptions below.

Educate me a little bit, guys. I've never smoked weed in my life. I've been against it's recreational use for the sheer purpose that everyone I knew or met over the years who used it was an idiot. They all had the same "pot smoker" laugh. They had very little critical thinking skills, i.e. cause and effect and bad judgement. They were all "losers" in my mind and going nowhere in life.

So help me understand. Were these guys just losers to begin with, who chose to smoke? Did the MJ have nothing to do with this at all? Or is this a characteristic of an abuser vs an occasional user? I know that those of you on this board who smoke do not strike me as being the least bit similar to those I have interacted with in the past.

Medical needed MJ is a non-issue for me. Doctors prescribe vicodin, oxycontin and even cocaine. All of which alter someones state. I see MJ or the THC in it as very much the same.

h2s
12-13-2012, 08:06 PM
I hope you all take this the right way. I do not mean to offend, nor do I associate you guys with the descriptions below.

Educate me a little bit, guys. I've never smoked weed in my life. I've been against it's recreational use for the sheer purpose that everyone I knew or met over the years who used it was an idiot. They all had the same "pot smoker" laugh. They had very little critical thinking skills, i.e. cause and effect and bad judgement. They were all "losers" in my mind and going nowhere in life.

So help me understand. Were these guys just losers to begin with, who chose to smoke? Did the MJ have nothing to do with this at all? Or is this a characteristic of an abuser vs an occasional user? I know that those of you on this board who smoke do not strike me as being the least bit similar to those I have interacted with in the past.

Medical needed MJ is a non-issue for me. Doctors prescribe vicodin, oxycontin and even cocaine. All of which alter someones state. I see MJ or the THC in it as very much the same.
They were idiots before. I do not consider myself an idiot or a burnout. I have a job that I am very proud of, and on a career path that I consider well accomplished for my age. I will also (hopefully, there was some further discussion with my boss yesterday) be heading to law school soon. I used to use marijuana much more heavily, and now use it recreationally here and there. It is a nice relaxant. There are plenty of intoxicants that are used and considered "ok" by our society. Cigarettes and Alcohol are the primary examples. Both have notorious addition rates, yearly death rates, are tied to numerous diseases, etc..

Marijauna? Nothing. Never a death from it. Disease? None, in fact, it provides a benefit to many suffering from diseases. Kills brain cells? No. The study that claims this used a suffocation approach with marijuana smoke on monkeys. The monkeys were not able to breath during a test, and thus had brain cell death. Alcohol is commonly associated with violence. Fights in bars, domestic abuse, etc... Not Marijuana. The biggest crime is the amount of cheetos I can put down in a night. Addition? Not chemical dependency. Not saying there is no addition potential, but I would classify the potential the same as steroids.

You know that the "losers" smoke based on how they act. What you don't realize is there are plenty of people around you that you have no idea smoke. I have actually mentioned it to every doctor that has ever asked me. None have had a complaint, and one even admitted to his own recreational usage, and we entered into a discussion on legalization and the failures of the drug war. He also happens to be one of the most intelligent (in terms of his profession) doctors I have ever spoken to.

If you are an angry person normally, you will be an angry person on steroids.

If you are a loser normally, you will be a loser on marijuana.

There are actually alot of similar issues with the rights steroid users seek (and the subsequent media lies) and the marijuana legalization movement.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Couldn't agree more with h2s.

It's hard to actually answer this one through typing for me.. Lots of variables :).

I'll let the more eloquent ones like H2s answer haha.

And I'm not high right now....
Lol

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Great points. You don't have to convince me on the arguments of MJ vs alcohol or MJ vs tobacco. Those other compounds are clear cut in their effects.

As I said, I never confused any of you guys with the "losers" I had met in years gone by. And to be honest, getting to know all of you guys on this board who do partake in MJ have really opened my eyes to the amount of people, very functional and successful or success-oriented people who use the compound. You are right in saying that there's no telling how many users I actually do know and deal with regularly. Apparently it's the idiots that have been giving the compound a bad name all along. lol

Over the past couple of years, I have opened up to the idea of legalization simply because there is less evidence condemning it than there is for tobacco or alcohol. And the prisons are full of people who had 3 ounces in their pocket, which is ridiculous. Really no need to enforce that when we have much more important issues looming.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
I know who is voting next go around In the 33rd!!!!! Lol :)

DJM
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM
ahhh the prisons
privately built, state funded, filled with first time offenders for pot possession,

dont arrest the guy with an ounce, prison isnt filled, cant build, no money to be made

you guys ex vice president knows the drill

n h2s perfect post, someone likes weed docus on netflix too lol

AestheticOne
12-13-2012, 11:24 PM
first of all, not a single black santa was seen that day.... 2nd of all, i could go on for hours talking about why marijuana should be legal and how it really is harmless, myself and many many other intelligent individuals use it daily and still are functioning productive members of society who you wouldn't even think for a second smoked weed based upon the stereotypical burnout pothead image the media trys to portray all users to be. Burly if you haven't already seen it, "The Union : The business behind getting high" is a really well put together documentary on everything marijuana, history, legalization, decriminalization, medical facts, ect... if you ever find yourself with an hour and 40 minutes to spare, i really recommend it. Not to mention, it is a gift from god himself for ecto's like me when trying to bulk and you need that extra edge in the hunger department hehe. There's my 2 cents, take it or leave it :)

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Good input, aesthetic. One of these days I'll check that documentary out. It sounds interesting to me, actually.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Scope75
12-14-2012, 12:27 AM
They were idiots before. I do not consider myself an idiot or a burnout. I have a job that I am very proud of, and on a career path that I consider well accomplished for my age. I will also (hopefully, there was some further discussion with my boss yesterday) be heading to law school soon. I used to use marijuana much more heavily, and now use it recreationally here and there. It is a nice relaxant. There are plenty of intoxicants that are used and considered "ok" by our society. Cigarettes and Alcohol are the primary examples. Both have notorious addition rates, yearly death rates, are tied to numerous diseases, etc..

Marijauna? Nothing. Never a death from it. Disease? None, in fact, it provides a benefit to many suffering from diseases. Kills brain cells? No. The study that claims this used a suffocation approach with marijuana smoke on monkeys. The monkeys were not able to breath during a test, and thus had brain cell death. Alcohol is commonly associated with violence. Fights in bars, domestic abuse, etc... Not Marijuana. The biggest crime is the amount of cheetos I can put down in a night. Addition? Not chemical dependency. Not saying there is no addition potential, but I would classify the potential the same as steroids.

You know that the "losers" smoke based on how they act. What you don't realize is there are plenty of people around you that you have no idea smoke. I have actually mentioned it to every doctor that has ever asked me. None have had a complaint, and one even admitted to his own recreational usage, and we entered into a discussion on legalization and the failures of the drug war. He also happens to be one of the most intelligent (in terms of his profession) doctors I have ever spoken to.

If you are an angry person normally, you will be an angry person on steroids.

If you are a loser normally, you will be a loser on marijuana.

There are actually alot of similar issues with the rights steroid users seek (and the subsequent media lies) and the marijuana legalization movement.
You hit the nail on the head right there!
I agree 100% with you and like you I'm a proud of where I'm at in life and I smoke but I'm not a loser or a stoner.
I have my own business and will be moving into my first home in Jan and I call it a home already because its the house I grew up in.

h2s
12-14-2012, 07:37 AM
The union was a great documentary. I have seen a few of them.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 08:01 AM
I've seen a few but not "The Union".
Love those kind of docs.

Mr_math
12-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Thought this was pertinent.

http://youtu.be/dMkae6no_24

Scope75
12-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Thought this was pertinent.

http://youtu.be/dMkae6no_24