PDA

View Full Version : Ultrahard cycle

Tonster96
04-04-2021, 11:34 AM
I want to start a 6 week ultrahardcycle soon and have a few questions:

I did a few short (2-4 week) cycles before. On 1 pump i feel better than usual, 2 pumps is sometimes good and sometimes not so good, 3 pumps is mostly to much. Should i push for 3 or 4 pumps anyway and try to get through that time somehow? Or should i stay in the 2 pump range?

Would it be bad to stay on the herbcycling while beeing on the UH-Cycle? I know the standard is not beeing on herbs when on UH...

And lastly what about the daily pine pollen? Should i stop that or keep going with it?

Cdsnuts
04-04-2021, 02:56 PM
I want to start a 6 week ultrahardcycle soon and have a few questions:

I did a few short (2-4 week) cycles before. On 1 pump i feel better than usual, 2 pumps is sometimes good and sometimes not so good, 3 pumps is mostly to much. Should i push for 3 or 4 pumps anyway and try to get through that time somehow? Or should i stay in the 2 pump range?

Would it be bad to stay on the herbcycling while beeing on the UH-Cycle? I know the standard is not beeing on herbs when on UH...

And lastly what about the daily pine pollen? Should i stop that or keep going with it?

It's a waste to run herbs on cycle.

If one pump makes you feel good, then stay with it for a week or so, then try upping the dose.

Tonster96
04-05-2021, 12:41 AM
Ok, i will do it that way and stop with the herbs. Thanks!

Cdsnuts
04-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Ok, i will do it that way and stop with the herbs. Thanks!

Keep the board posted on your cycle and progress while running it.

Tonster96
04-12-2021, 05:43 AM
Started 5 days ago with one pump and upped the dose to two pumps two days ago, probably a bit prematurely. Feeling very drained today. Will lower to one pump tommorow again. I might run the course for 8 weeks in total.

Sleep is interesting. I track it with the oura Ring and it gave me good sleeping point. But i woke up every hour or so. So it seems to have kind of a conflicting Influence on my sleep.

delsolrob
04-12-2021, 01:46 PM
1 pumps is roughly 25mg androsterone and 75mg epiandrosterone

2 pumps is roughly 50mg androsterone and 150mg epiandrosterone

I can't imagine 1 pump to be effective doses to instigate any sort of response (think about the doses people were running of R-Andro). I would be really surprised to see much impact, if any, at a dose lower than 3 pumps.

are you applying the Ultra Hard only first thing in the morning? Do not apply later in the day, or it will cause sleep issues. If applied in the AM, it should have cleared your system early enough to mitigate any impact on sleep.

Cdsnuts
04-12-2021, 06:23 PM
1 pumps is roughly 25mg androsterone and 75mg epiandrosterone

2 pumps is roughly 50mg androsterone and 150mg epiandrosterone

I can't imagine 1 pump to be effective doses to instigate any sort of response (think about the doses people were running of R-Andro). I would be really surprised to see much impact, if any, at a dose lower than 3 pumps.

are you applying the Ultra Hard only first thing in the morning? Do not apply later in the day, or it will cause sleep issues. If applied in the AM, it should have cleared your system early enough to mitigate any impact on sleep.

I can attest to one pump making you "feel" a difference. These are pfs guys man. Their DHT has been decimated. Do any....regardless of how little, will still be felt.

Mineiro-up
04-15-2021, 06:08 PM
Im in the middle of my 1st UH cycle. On those 2 weeks i've beeing tryng to find out my sweet spot dosage. Began with 4 (2am/2pm), got insomnia and night anxiety. Lowered for 2(1am/1pm) still some minor insomnia some days...

After the tips on this thread Ive being running 3 pumps, only AM, ride after my lifting routine. theres being 3 days Im having sweet dreams and feeling good through all day long!...thankyou ALL guys!!!

Cdsnuts
04-16-2021, 07:19 AM
Im in the middle of my 1st UH cycle. On those 2 weeks i've beeing tryng to find out my sweet spot dosage. Began with 4 (2am/2pm), got insomnia and night anxiety. Lowered for 2(1am/1pm) still some minor insomnia some days...

After the tips on this thread Ive being running 3 pumps, only AM, ride after my lifting routine. theres being 3 days Im having sweet dreams and feeling good through all day long!...thankyou ALL guys!!!

It would be in your best interest to dose BEFORE your workout.....about an hour or so before. It will help increase the intensity of your workout session along with recovery.

But good for you man! You popped your cherry with the UH!

Tonster96
05-05-2021, 04:39 AM
Now 4 weeks in.
On the day of the last post i started feeling better in the afternoon, so i stayed on two pumps per day. I then alternetated between 2 and 3 pumps and i am now consistently on 3 pumps per day. I will try 4 pumps in the next few days.

It is a good thing to get the body to tolerate more and more pumps, i guess, right?

Sleep is definetally better. Mood sometimes better, sometimes worse. Sexually there is no imorovement.

Should 8 week really be the maximum or can i go longer if i feel like it?

Is, when i get there, 5 pumps really max, or could i go higher, if my body tolerates it?

Cdsnuts
05-05-2021, 04:46 AM
Now 4 weeks in.
On the day of the last post i started feeling better in the afternoon, so i stayed on two pumps per day. I then alternetated between 2 and 3 pumps and i am now consistently on 3 pumps per day. I will try 4 pumps in the next few days.

It is a good thing to get the body to tolerate more and more pumps, i guess, right?

Sleep is definetally better. Mood sometimes better, sometimes worse. Sexually there is no imorovement.

Should 8 week really be the maximum or can i go longer if i feel like it?

Is, when i get there, 5 pumps really max, or could i go higher, if my body tolerates it?

Just don't over do it. I wouldn't go any further then five pumps to max out and yes, stay within the eight weeks range for your first cycle.

Tonster96
05-23-2021, 12:50 PM
6.5 weeks in. I am on 4 pumps now. Sleep improved a little bit more, mood is a little bit better as well. Sexually maybe a small improvement as well.

There was a day where i felt really bad. Eating carbs made me feel better. But i realized that eating Gluten free pasta made my sleep much worse. I now eat some raw honey most of the days. More on training days. Works well for me.

I am curious to see what changes/sticks after ending the cycle. 1.5 weeks to go.

Tonster96
06-01-2021, 11:09 AM
So i ended the cycle 3 days ago after 7.5 weeks. Lets see how it goes no. Sleep last night was terrible but i dont want to judge too fast. Coukd be just a bad night. My dick was surprisingly full over this day tho.

Mentally it was a tough day

Tonster96
06-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Posted tjis accidently premature...

So mentally it was a tough day. I am realy exhausted over the last 7 pfs years. It destroyed my face. I lost nearly all my friends and social connections. I have no family relationships

Tonster96
06-01-2021, 11:16 AM
Sorry, that keeps Happening.

...only distant relationships with my father and my mother that are problematic persons. Put covid on top and you have a guy that

Tonster96
06-01-2021, 11:31 AM
lives a very very lonely live. And i am still stuck in a job that i dont like that i wanted to change when pfs hit. No i am 38 years old. Pretty sad really.

I grew up as a very unsecure guy. Now i know, that i had a very traumatic childhood. I got into self developement and started to build myself up. One goal was to finally get succesful with women. My thierties should have be the really good time. Then pfs hit. So i am really sad, that my "youth" is over and i never had the fun with the ladys that i wanted to have.

Sorry today is just such a day, and i think it does me good to write it down here.

Now to the good part: Covid is down. gym with spa (sauna) and spot to sun my balls is opening again. I can get quality training again. I missed it so much.

2 Questions

Question 1: Is it okay to lift weights and Do Sprints on the same day? Can i do 10 or 11 Sport Session per week (Sprint or wheight lifting)

Question 2: Is there a rule of thumb when one can take creatine? I tried it a cupple of times and it never did me good. But maybe now after the cycle it might be okay again?

Zonz
06-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Sorry you’ve had a bad day. This has happened to all of us. It drained my face and hair as well and generally I don’t see as much smiles or hear as much laughter as I did Pre-PFS; with that said, I’ve had upturns where the magic comes back.

Being lonely is overtly common nowadays especially as men.

Life is a checklist of problems. You have to fix each one. It will be tough, but if you put in the effort with indifferent patience, you will be rewarded.

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 05:38 AM
lives a very very lonely live. And i am still stuck in a job that i dont like that i wanted to change when pfs hit. No i am 38 years old. Pretty sad really.

I grew up as a very unsecure guy. Now i know, that i had a very traumatic childhood. I got into self developement and started to build myself up. One goal was to finally get succesful with women. My thierties should have be the really good time. Then pfs hit. So i am really sad, that my "youth" is over and i never had the fun with the ladys that i wanted to have.

Sorry today is just such a day, and i think it does me good to write it down here.

Now to the good part: Covid is down. gym with spa (sauna) and spot to sun my balls is opening again. I can get quality training again. I missed it so much.

2 Questions

Question 1: Is it okay to lift weights and Do Sprints on the same day? Can i do 10 or 11 Sport Session per week (Sprint or wheight lifting)

Question 2: Is there a rule of thumb when one can take creatine? I tried it a cupple of times and it never did me good. But maybe now after the cycle it might be okay again?

You want to split your HIIT and weights so they are on different days.

If using creatine, use this brand: Amazon.com : concrete creatine (https://amzn.to/3c8ki6b)

Tonster96
06-09-2021, 10:53 AM
Thank you guys for your responses. Yeah its right. One step after the other. And PFS needs to be solved first.

Unfortunately it seems that there didnt stick any progres from the ultrahard cycle. Sexually there havent been much improvements but i had more stress tolerance, more energy and better sleep. Looking forward to the next cycle in 6.5 weeks...

Cdsnuts
06-09-2021, 02:46 PM
Thank you guys for your responses. Yeah its right. One step after the other. And PFS needs to be solved first.

Unfortunately it seems that there didnt stick any progres from the ultrahard cycle. Sexually there havent been much improvements but i had more stress tolerance, more energy and better sleep. Looking forward to the next cycle in 6.5 weeks...

Even though you feel like things didn't stick, there are things working in the background, behind the scenes that are gearing you up for your next swing.....Just keep on it.

Tonster96
06-10-2021, 01:02 AM
Thanks CD, love the encouregement!

Cdsnuts
06-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Thanks CD, love the encouregement!

You got it.

Tonster96
06-18-2021, 12:32 PM
Wow! Guys... I feel really good today. Havent felt that good since 6 or 7 years probably, since start of pfs. The ultrahard cycle seems to made it possible in the backround. Started applying Alpha sustain in the last days. Maybe that gave the push now. Lets see how this unfolds, pfs is a tricky beast. I have always been constructive and optimistic, but now i am really optimistic!

This path leads to glory, keep pushing!

Outlaw
06-18-2021, 03:27 PM
Wow! Guys... I feel really good today. Havent felt that good since 6 or 7 years probably, since start of pfs. The ultrahard cycle seems to made it possible in the backround. Started applying Alpha sustain in the last days. Maybe that gave the push now. Lets see how this unfolds, pfs is a tricky beast. I have always been constructive and optimistic, but now i am really optimistic!

That's great to hear man keep it up. I'm on my 4th day of Alpha Four and it's the first time I'm noticing an effect. Will try UltraHard when my E levels rise.

What has your carb intake been on cycle? Only on postworkout nights, only at night or everyday?

Tonster96
06-18-2021, 03:39 PM
I had carbs only at the evenening. I had a few days with more carbs, but on most days it was limited. And i mostly ate honey (fucking delicious after months/years of mostly keto/carnivore)

Good luck with your cycle!

Zonz
06-19-2021, 07:11 AM
Are you on cycle now or off cycle? And what’s alpha sustain?

Tonster96
06-20-2021, 02:22 PM
I am off cycle since 3 weeks. And Sustain Alpha is a product of iconic formulations that is supposed to raise testosterone.

Last two days havent be so good as the day before. So its fluctuating....

Tonster96
06-24-2021, 04:41 AM
Feeling bad today. Fucking rolercoaster...

Zonz
06-24-2021, 10:54 AM
Did the rollercoaster hurt? or just make you sick.

Cdsnuts
06-24-2021, 03:11 PM

Please don't run sustain with UH. You're asking to decimate your Estrogen. Where did you get this idea from and why? You want to save the sustain for after the cycle for any possible rebound, which, in my decade of doing this, I've never had. Or, you can add it to your herb rotation a few times a week, OFF cycle.

You're wasting it otherwise.

Tonster96
06-24-2021, 10:24 PM
I am off cycle. Since 4 weeks. Wouldnt and didnt take it on cycle... and i am on the herb rotation as well. So everything as intended...

Cdsnuts
06-25-2021, 06:45 AM
I am off cycle. Since 4 weeks. Wouldnt and didnt take it on cycle... and i am on the herb rotation as well. So everything as intended...

Good.

Tonster96
06-27-2021, 01:52 AM
I have such a strong backslash. My dick is totally dead again, my sleep is worse, i am easyly stressed and my mood is shit.

I really felt that something switched "on" 10 days ago. But everything is gone again. My best guess is that either drinking coffee or trying creatine destroyed that improvement again.

I am so eager to jump on ultrahard again. Would it really be a problem? I stopped 4 weeks ago. Have been on herb rotation since then. Lifted weights, sprinted, sunned my balls, had Alpha sustain on most days.

Tonster96
07-08-2021, 02:25 AM
Okay, decided to start my next cycle tomorrow. Break has been six weeks now. That needs to be enough...

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 01:46 PM
Okay, decided to start my next cycle tomorrow. Break has been six weeks now. That needs to be enough...

Creatine wouldn't damage you at all.

6 weeks is close enough.

Go for it.

Tonster96
07-15-2021, 07:39 AM
Started 6 days ago. Thanks for approving, makes me feel even better about that decision.

Okay, creatine cant be the problem...
I took 5-htp for a couple of weeks. I read in another thread the speculation that 5-htp might be bad for us. What do you think? Might 5-htp be the cause of my setback?

Cdsnuts
07-21-2021, 03:24 PM
Started 6 days ago. Thanks for approving, makes me feel even better about that decision.

Okay, creatine cant be the problem...
I took 5-htp for a couple of weeks. I read in another thread the speculation that 5-htp might be bad for us. What do you think? Might 5-htp be the cause of my setback?

It's not in the protocol, so not sure why you'd be messing with it anyway. Never did anything for me, hence, why it's not part of the program.

Tonster96
01-24-2022, 02:57 AM
I have such a strong backslash. My dick is totally dead again, my sleep is worse, i am easyly stressed and my mood is shit.

I really felt that something switched "on" 10 days ago. But everything is gone again. My best guess is that either drinking coffee or trying creatine destroyed that improvement again.

I am so eager to jump on ultrahard again. Would it really be a problem? I stopped 4 weeks ago. Have been on herb rotation since then. Lifted weights, sprinted, sunned my balls, had Alpha sustain on most days.

I am such an idiot!

I cycled ultrahard and sustain alpha the last couple of months and my situation improved again. I felt much better, more relaxed, laughed again, fuller dick and so on.
And then i decided to drink a cup of coffee again. Cant be wrong, right?
I crashed so hard! Progress of 7 months erased! Feeling stressed, my dick is dead, no erections at night. So unbelievabily frusting.

I am in the same situation like last time. Would like to immediately jump on the ultrahard agaim, but according to plan i would need to wait till saturday.

Would it be a problem if my last ultrahardcycle lasted 4/1/2 weeks and me jumping on after 3/1/2 weeks pause again?

Ratchet_V2
01-25-2022, 01:34 AM
You’re not an idiot, man. Don’t beat yourself up for trying to enjoy a cup of coffee. It’s doubtful that’s what caused this. If anything, your stress level right now is contributing more to your downswing than anything else. You said it yourself – you’re stressed.

In fact, do yourself a favor and drink a cup of coffee every morning for the next couple of weeks. Enjoy it – if you can’t have a cup of coffee without castration, what’s the fucking point to anything we’re doing here? Shit, it might come with a turtled dick and some brain fog in the afternoon. But guess what, you don’t care! Why? Cause you want that damn coffee today and if that’s the price you gotta pay for it, so be it.

I think you’ll find that your improvements will all come back and then some soon AND you’ll realize it was never the coffee at all. There are going to be some things that you’ll have to just blunt-force stress test without fear of what it might do to your condition. You have to take the power away from PFS in order to overcome the trauma and stress associated with it that’s actually fucking up your brain and balance. If, in two weeks, you know that the coffee is really doing more harm than good and the cost is just too steep, drop it and get back to your old regimen. It won’t set you back permanently – not even close. Does that make sense? Be okay with potentially setting yourself back. There is a lot of strength in knowing that despite your fuck up, you know what you can and have to do to fix it and it’ll all be okay again in the future.

I’d lay off the PHs for a little longer. Don’t run sustain and UH together, CD warned you earlier in your thread. And just remember: caffeine is a stimulant. Too much will make literally anyone anxious. It makes normal dudes dicks shrink up too, that’s what it does.

In short, don’t be afraid of coffee.

lastnoirking87
01-25-2022, 01:53 AM
I feel like I must be missing something with coffee. I've read it is supposed to have a positive impact on DHT if anything, and actually has some weak PDE5 capabilities aside from that. I'm not casting doubt on your observation, Tonster. I know different peoples react differently to things, and coffee can certainly exacerbate anxiety and the whole cast of issues that brings with it, including sexual and so forth.

Tonster96
01-26-2022, 06:37 AM
Guys, thanks for your efforts.

But believe what you like. I crashed two times with coffee. And its reasonable. Coffee is packed with flavanoids and polyphenols which are 5ar inhibitors.

You do you, but i will certainly not drink coffee daily for several

Tonster96
01-26-2022, 06:44 AM
weeks.

Caffeine is fine by the way. I take pills of it without any issues.

I dont take ultrahard and alpha sustain at the same time. I never said that. I cycle it alternatively.

The last days i have gotten a bit better, luckily. But i still lost a lot of progress. So with new focus i keep pushing on. I managed to get better before and i will do it again. Starting my next ultrahard cycle on saturday, as was always the plan.

Flapjack
01-26-2022, 09:29 AM
I think ratchet has a point. Furthermore, and I don’t meant to scare you, I think the presence of 5ar inhibiting compounds in the general environment is certain and inescapable. Almost anything man made you consume/touch will probably have some sort of component that has an imperceptible effect on your hormones. It’s important to allow that concern to fall by the wayside as you recover.

Tonster96
01-27-2022, 06:59 AM
You dont scare me. I am just drawing my own conclusions throug my expierience. I am not new to this game. My confidence has never been higher to progres to a normal life again.

If coffee is fine for you then by no means change anything. All good.