PDA

View Full Version : 1st Prohormone Cycle

Mistyballoon
04-17-2021, 02:38 AM
Hi Everyone,

It took me so long to get my prohormones from US to Indonesia, I bought 2 bottles of R-Andro and Super 4-Andro..

I just finished a short fast last week and planning to continue on my herb rotation for at least 2 weeks before starting the prohormones..

I am really new to this stuff, and to be honest I am so cautious about anything that I'm not familiar of..

I need some guidance from you guys who knows better about it..

Should I go with one of them 1st, or combine them both? Should I follow the dose written in the bottle (2 pumps per day (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM)

Here's what I know regarding the PH Cycle from this forum:
1. Carbs in the AM is more tolerable
2. No Herbs at all
3. Still do carbs backloading regularly (works good with PH Cycle)

Is there anything to add or worry about?

Thanks guys..

Cdsnuts
04-18-2021, 03:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

It took me so long to get my prohormones from US to Indonesia, I bought 2 bottles of R-Andro and Super 4-Andro..

I just finished a short fast last week and planning to continue on my herb rotation for at least 2 weeks before starting the prohormones..

I am really new to this stuff, and to be honest I am so cautious about anything that I'm not familiar of..

I need some guidance from you guys who knows better about it..

Should I go with one of them 1st, or combine them both? Should I follow the dose written in the bottle (2 pumps per day (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM)

Here's what I know regarding the PH Cycle from this forum:
1. Carbs in the AM is more tolerable
2. No Herbs at all
3. Still do carbs backloading regularly (works good with PH Cycle)

Is there anything to add or worry about?

Thanks guys..

If you're running ultra hard, it's once day dosing, so you do that in the a.m. asap when you get out of bed. Start with two pumps per day for the first four or five days, then increase by one pump per day until you hit your sweet spot.

Mistyballoon
04-18-2021, 11:24 PM
If you're running ultra hard, it's once day dosing, so you do that in the a.m. asap when you get out of bed. Start with two pumps per day for the first four or five days, then increase by one pump per day until you hit your sweet spot.

Thanks for the reply CD, but to be clear I'm not running UltraHard..

Im running Super R Andro & Super 4 Andro by Ironmag labs as per your recommendation..

Tonster96
04-19-2021, 02:56 AM
I get the reasoning for applying the UH ASAP after getting up. But shouldnt we wait 5 hours with showering after application? Thats why i usually do Sport, than shower and after that the ultrahard. Am i missing something?

Cdsnuts
04-27-2021, 02:37 PM
I get the reasoning for applying the UH ASAP after getting up. But shouldn't we wait 5 hours with showering after application? That's why i usually do Sport, than shower and after that the ultrahard. Am i missing something?

No, but I like to take the hormones pre workout so that you get the added boost. I would always apply 45-60 min. pre workout with any other pre workout products you take such as creatine. I dose them ALL pre workout to get the best results.

I'm not sure what you mean by waiting five hours after a shower to apply?

Tonster96
04-27-2021, 10:16 PM
No, i mean not showering at least for 5 hours after applying UH. Thats what they say on the bottle. I guess it is to make sure, that the UH gets totally absorbed by the skin and doesnt get washed away with showering.

Cdsnuts
04-29-2021, 05:02 PM
No, i mean not showering at least for 5 hours after applying UH. Thats what they say on the bottle. I guess it is to make sure, that the UH gets totally absorbed by the skin and doesnt get washed away with showering.

Yes, this is true. But the longer you keep it on the better.

Mistyballoon
06-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Just applied my 1st Super R-Andro..

1 pump @11 am with empty stomach..

No herbs / supps at all for the rest of my cycle, will get some food then go to gym and wrestling in the pm

Cdsnuts
06-09-2021, 03:18 PM
Just applied my 1st Super R-Andro..

1 pump @11 am with empty stomach..

No herbs / supps at all for the rest of my cycle, will get some food then go to gym and wrestling in the pm

Did you feel anything off of that?

Mistyballoon
06-09-2021, 11:07 PM
Did you feel anything off of that?

So far nothing significant, I just feel less tired after workouts..

Do we take daily supps like Vit D etc while doing PH?

Thanks for your reply..

Cdsnuts
06-11-2021, 11:25 AM
So far nothing significant, I just feel less tired after workouts..

Do we take daily supps like Vit D etc while doing PH?

Thanks for your reply..

Yes.

Mistyballoon
06-13-2021, 10:28 PM
Currently on my 2nd week doing PH.. Actually I feel nothing different.. Is it normal? I've seen guys dont feel anything on their 1st PH cycle / only noticed improvements on their last week of the cycle..

Since I do have some Super 4 Andro, should I combine it with the Super R Andro I'm currently using? If so, how should I apply those? 1 pump each in the AM and 1 pump each in the PM? Or should I cycle it?

Anything to do particularly on the workout area while doing PH?

Thanks guys!

Cdsnuts
06-14-2021, 04:06 PM
Currently on my 2nd week doing PH.. Actually I feel nothing different.. Is it normal? I've seen guys dont feel anything on their 1st PH cycle / only noticed improvements on their last week of the cycle..

Since I do have some Super 4 Andro, should I combine it with the Super R Andro I'm currently using? If so, how should I apply those? 1 pump each in the AM and 1 pump each in the PM? Or should I cycle it?

Anything to do particularly on the workout area while doing PH?

Thanks guys!

Totally normal for pfs guys and their first cycle.

Sure. Start by adding one pump of the four daily. You only apply the iconic products ONCE a day. The IML products are applied twice. You can just pump it all in your hand and mix it together and slather up. Simply take your Andro dose solo later in the day.

You would be working out the same. You'll get stronger and be able to move more weight, other then that, business as usual.

cycling gives us a break from feeling too shitty AND increases production of 5ar. This is the main reason for it. And to replenish DHT starved tissues.

Mistyballoon
06-14-2021, 11:09 PM
Totally normal for pfs guys and their first cycle.

Sure. Start by adding one pump of the four daily. You only apply the iconic products ONCE a day. The IML products are applied twice. You can just pump it all in your hand and mix it together and slather up. Simply take your Andro dose solo later in the day.

You would be working out the same. You'll get stronger and be able to move more weight, other then that, business as usual.

cycling gives us a break from feeling too shitty AND increases production of 5ar. This is the main reason for it. And to replenish DHT starved tissues.

Did you mean Iconic Formulations by "Iconic" ? Sorry but I dont quite understand, since both Super R and Super 4 are from IML.

Thanks CD!

Cdsnuts
06-15-2021, 07:40 AM
Did you mean Iconic Formulations by "Iconic" ? Sorry but I dont quite understand, since both Super R and Super 4 are from IML.

Thanks CD!

Alpha Four, which is the recommended Four, is made by iconics, which if you use the code Swole, you'll get 20% off. Look at the banner at the top of the forum.

Mistyballoon
06-15-2021, 08:28 AM
Alpha Four, which is the recommended Four, is made by iconics, which if you use the code Swole, you'll get 20% off. Look at the banner at the top of the forum.

Ah, totally my bad.. I purchased Super R Andro and Super 4 Andro instead of Alpha Four..

Will see how I feel on this cycle and will get the UH and Alpha Four for my next cycle since I have to wait approximately a month to get my PHs shipped to Indonesia..

Cdsnuts
06-15-2021, 09:53 AM
Ah, totally my bad.. I purchased Super R Andro and Super 4 Andro instead of Alpha Four..

Will see how I feel on this cycle and will get the UH and Alpha Four for my next cycle since I have to wait approximately a month to get my PHs shipped to Indonesia..

Gotcha.

Mistyballoon
07-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Hi,

Do I need to take any supps other than Vit D while on cycle?

Currently on the later part of my cycle, so far theres slight improvement down there, but nothing close to pre PFS..

Hope this works..

Thanks!

Turnover25
07-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Hi,

Do I need to take any supps other than Vit D while on cycle?

Currently on the later part of my cycle, so far theres slight improvement down there, but nothing close to pre PFS..

Hope this works..

Thanks!

Don’t set your expectations too high my friend. Cycles are not silver bullets, you’re not going to be healed after your first one. But I hope you enjoy it

Cdsnuts
07-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Don’t set your expectations too high my friend. Cycles are not silver bullets, you’re not going to be healed after your first one. But I hope you enjoy it

This^^^^^^^

It's gonna take a few. Most guys don't feel shit their first cycle. That doesn't mean it's not working.

Turnover25
07-01-2021, 01:39 PM
This^^^^^^^

It's gonna take a few. Most guys don't feel shit their first cycle. That doesn't mean it's not working.

I’m feeling like a somewhat functional human being again after 3, still got a ways to go. And my last cycle was 12 weeks. So yeah, gonna take more than one for sure

Mistyballoon
07-01-2021, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the replies, gents!

So don't take nothing while cycling rather than Vitamin D?

Theres gotta be a month of herb rotation before doing next PH cycle right?

Mistyballoon
07-02-2021, 12:10 PM

By the way CD, trying to purchase the next PH from the code you mentioned but I could not find anything on the top of the forum..

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 02:46 PM
By the way CD, trying to purchase the next PH from the code you mentioned but I could not find anything on the top of the forum..

?

You don't see the huge banner all the way at the top of the forum page?

Mistyballoon
07-14-2021, 03:24 PM
?

You don't see the huge banner all the way at the top of the forum page?

Ahh, I figured its because I recently installed ad-blocker on my browser.. Nevermind, found the code at one of the sticky threads though, thanks!

Cdsnuts
07-14-2021, 03:37 PM
Ahh, I figured its because I recently installed ad-blocker on my browser.. Nevermind, found the code at one of the sticky threads though, thanks!

Yeah.....make sure you use the code SWOLE for 20% off.