PDA

View Full Version : Suppresion?

Bobdylan97
04-18-2021, 03:40 AM
Is it possible to be suppressed from pine pollen or is it lowering my estrogen so much its causing low e2 symptoms. I feel literally nothing downstairs atm. It feels similar to how i felt at the tail end of my ultra hard cycle.

Cdsnuts
04-18-2021, 03:00 PM
Is it possible to be suppressed from pine pollen or is it lowering my estrogen so much its causing low e2 symptoms. I feel literally nothing downstairs atm. It feels similar to how i felt at the tail end of my ultra hard cycle.

I have never heard of anyone getting suppressed by it because of it's plant like structure it doesn't shut the body down like regular steroids would. Actually works with your body. Maybe it's not for you. Try playing around with the doses

Bobdylan97
04-19-2021, 03:27 AM
I have never heard of anyone getting suppressed by it because of it's plant like structure it doesn't shut the body down like regular steroids would. Actually works with your body. Maybe it's not for you. Try playing around with the doses

I might get some bloods to see. Just a day and a half after stopping the pine pollen, things are becoming less numb down there and my joints aren't aching as much, I suspect its estrogen, would my test really come online that quick after being suppressed?. Its just whether its too high estrogen or too low.

Cdsnuts
04-19-2021, 07:09 PM
I might get some bloods to see. Just a day and a half after stopping the pine pollen, things are becoming less numb down there and my joints aren't aching as much, I suspect its estrogen, would my test really come online that quick after being suppressed?. Its just whether its too high estrogen or too low.

That's low E. Your test went up and your E dropped out. Back down on the dose/servings/times you take it