PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal allergies

Sd123
04-18-2021, 02:13 PM
My seasonal allergies are fucking annoying. This isn't new.
But I used to take claritin / allegra during springtime to deal with them. Obviously I'm not going to go back to that. But does anyone have tips on natural anti-histamines or allergy meds that I can take?

Cdsnuts
04-18-2021, 02:58 PM
My seasonal allergies are fucking annoying. This isn't new.
But I used to take claritin / allegra during springtime to deal with them. Obviously I'm not going to go back to that. But does anyone have tips on natural anti-histamines or allergy meds that I can take?

How are you dietary allergin intakes? Gluten, Dairy, etc?

Sd123
04-18-2021, 03:07 PM
I don’t eat gluten . I do eat dairy. But I’m certain these are seasonal and related to pollen count. It only happens in springtime and I get very sneezy and congested. Have had it most of my life since I turned 18 or so.

Cdsnuts
04-18-2021, 04:03 PM
I don’t eat gluten . I do eat dairy. But I’m certain these are seasonal and related to pollen count. It only happens in springtime and I get very sneezy and congested. Have had it most of my life since I turned 18 or so.

Oh, I'm sure they are, but I have talked to countless men who once they stopped putting allergens in, their "usual" allergies didn't effect them anymore.