PDA

View Full Version : Covid 19 Vaccine

Ratchet_V2
05-11-2021, 08:04 AM
Has anybody here received the vaccine yet? What has been your experience with it so far? If not, do you plan to? I have mixed feelings about them, especially since they’re mRNA vaccs and Merck collaborated on the other. That being said, I’m not anti vaccine by any means, and the outcome from covid could be a lot worse than the vaccine, especially for those of us predisposed to health fuckery and compromised systems. The last thing I want to deal with is long COVID, so I am considering it. I know a good amount of people with lingering fatigue/brain fog/etc. that’s starting to get to a point where they’re worried about it. Has anybody here even had COVID yet?

LetsGo
05-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Has anybody here received the vaccine yet? What has been your experience with it so far? If not, do you plan to? I have mixed feelings about them, especially since they’re mRNA vaccs and Merck collaborated on the other. That being said, I’m not anti vaccine by any means, and the outcome from covid could be a lot worse than the vaccine, especially for those of us predisposed to health fuckery and compromised systems. The last thing I want to deal with is long COVID, so I am considering it. I know a good amount of people with lingering fatigue/brain fog/etc. that’s starting to get to a point where they’re worried about it. Has anybody here even had COVID yet?

Yes, I was vaccinated a few months ago. My arm felt sore for about 24 hours each time, and I also felt lethargic for about 16 hours each time. I was worried about possibly getting long Covid and having to deal with that on top of everything else, so I was eager to get the vaccine as soon as I could. I got the Pfizer version. One of my friends got long Covid in March 2020 and only started recovering from brain fog after she got the vaccine one year later. Your mileage may vary, and by all means it’s everyone’s choice whether or not they want to get a vaccine.

If you’re suspicious of the mRNA vaccines, but not vaccines in general, get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. It's a traditional type of vaccine that injects disabled Covid-19 viruses that your immune system uses as target practice to train for when it sees real Covid-19. The mRNA viruses causes your body to make fragments of Covid-19 viruses that your immune system will then recognize and attack when it sees real Covid-19 viruses.

The J&J is as safe or as risky as an annual flu shot.

There will be a range of opinions, and I respect and understand anyone who went through PFS not trusting the medical world anymore. If anyone has a reason to be suspicious, it’s PFS guys.

Zonz
05-12-2021, 06:58 AM
Got vaccine moderna no negative effects

Master Mal
05-12-2021, 08:36 PM
I got Pfizer. Totally fine. Felt like crap for a day after my second dose but it's NBD.

flamingpie
05-22-2021, 11:47 AM
I got vaccinated. Moderna.

Not gonna lie I definitely was nervous about getting it, for the exact reasons you mentioned above. But they're now saying that a long term side effect from Covid is erectile dysfunction. So yeah, I for sure dont want to get Covid lol.
I think we've got nothing to worry about with the vaccine. You'd be worse off getting the virus.

PashaSolid
05-22-2021, 03:52 PM
I got vaccinated. Moderna.

Not gonna lie I definitely was nervous about getting it, for the exact reasons you mentioned above. But they're now saying that a long term side effect from Covid is erectile dysfunction. So yeah, I for sure dont want to get Covid lol.
I think we've got nothing to worry about with the vaccine. You'd be worse off getting the virus.

When I heard about nba players and mma fighters dealing with long term respiratory issues from covid that had me shook, the people who are in the most tip top shape. The smell and taste symptoms definitely are neurologically related. Im strongly considering getting vaccinated. I know a bunch of people who got it and they’re fine.

MungYarlon
05-22-2021, 04:00 PM
When I heard about nba players and mma fighters dealing with long term respiratory issues from covid that had me shook, the people who are in the most tip top shape. The smell and taste symptoms definitely are neurologically related. Im strongly considering getting vaccinated. I know a bunch of people who got it and they’re fine.

Honestly, you're more likely to be fucked from COVID than the vaccine. Think of it this way, if you do have issues with the vaccine, you'll most likely have incredibly larger issues with COVID.

Hulk Smash
05-24-2021, 02:59 AM
I guess some here haven't learned the lesson yet...

Dude1988
05-24-2021, 06:23 AM
Lmao you still trust big pharma with untested DNA altering vaccine... some people are truly born to be sheeples

Don't say you took it and you are fine that's not how it works watch for new conditions over the years. Add a few more years to your recovery if you are doing all the right detoxing outlined here.

Comewhatmay
05-24-2021, 09:21 AM
Come on guys let's not turn this into the pros vs the antis at the end of the day it's up to each individual, let's not resort to name calling and the like

Ratchet_V2
05-24-2021, 12:44 PM
I’m getting sticked up. Uncle Pfizy. Ouchie Fauci. See you boys on the other side.

Dude1988
05-25-2021, 09:14 AM
Come on guys let's not turn this into the pros vs the antis at the end of the day it's up to each individual, let's not resort to name calling and the like

Why not let the discussion go where it leads? Do you want censorship like on the propecia help forum? I guess if you are helplessly waiting for 'science' to save you then you will be deluded enough to try to roll the dice again with pharmaceutical poison. Make no mistake about it, all of the people taking the vaccine take it out of compliance, ignorance and fear. You have no idea what's in it but we do know the dangers and people are already experiencing many serious effects and getting censored by the media. You do realize that on paper finasteride is even safer than vaccines with supposed sides affecting less than 1% and being temporary. Trust the science bro....

The mental gymnastics involved in injecting a vaxx but still being here trying to detox must be excruciating. Good luck with the added heavy metal burden and messed up immune response.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m getting sticked up. Uncle Pfizy. Ouchie Fauci. See you boys on the other side.

Sheeple

Outlaw
05-25-2021, 09:42 AM
Why not let the discussion go where it leads? Do you want censorship like on the propecia help forum? I guess if you are helplessly waiting for 'science' to save you then you will be deluded enough to try to roll the dice again with pharmaceutical poison. Make no mistake about it, all of the people taking the vaccine take it out of compliance, ignorance and fear. You have no idea what's in it but we do know the dangers and people are already experiencing many serious effects and getting censored by the media. You do realize that on paper finasteride is even safer than vaccines with supposed sides affecting less than 1% and being temporary. Trust the science bro....

The mental gymnastics involved in injecting a vaxx but still being here trying to detox must be excruciating. Good luck with the added heavy metal burden and messed up immune response.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheeple

Letting the conversation go where it leads still comes with the responsibility to be respectful. With the tone of your post and telling people they are sheeps, you just come across as bitter. This place is really chill, we can have a civil discussion man.

I really understand taking the vaccine, but I'll admit in my fragile present state I am reluctant to put anything in my body right now.

PashaSolid
05-25-2021, 09:48 AM
Letting the conversation go where it leads still comes with the responsibility to be respectful. With the tone of your post and telling people they are sheeps, you just come across as bitter. This place is really chill, we can have a civil discussion man.

I really understand taking the vaccine, but I'll admit in my fragile present state I am reluctant to put anything in my body right now.

Yeah I’m really hesitant too, haven’t even taken an Advil since I crashed, might ultimately skip out on the shot.

Comewhatmay
06-06-2021, 05:03 AM
Yeah I’m really hesitant too, haven’t even taken an Advil since I crashed, might ultimately skip out on the shot.

Completely was the same way but as someone also said the thought of long covid in the end nudged my decision to get vacced up. Had Pfizer yesterday and so far going back to sleep after waking up halfway through the night and a sore arm are the only sides

Cdsnuts
06-09-2021, 03:38 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Sheeple

Letting the conversation go where it goes is fine. Name calling is not. Immature, disrespectful and it's what people do when they have run out of points to make in their "argument" and their backs against the wall and they have nothing left to say but throw names and insults. The person that goes there first always loses. Immediately.

We don't play that here. It has nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with respecting your fellow health seeker. Period. Just an FYI, I agree with you.

So let's tone it down, huh?

Holistic
07-14-2021, 10:16 PM
I remember being in the dermatologist office first time he offered fin. At that time I have never heard from the drug. “ are there any sides?” I asked ”none at all, don’t worry” he replied. corrupt physician I bet he knew… then after the crash the medical complex turned their backs and you are left basically on your own. I can foresee similar scenarios for some cases with those experimental jabs. For those who have taken it, I wish you good luck. For those who refuse it, also be strong since the establishment will try to make things hard on you.
On a finishing note I honestly think this protocol might be stronger for preventing complications from that disease than just getting a jab.

Cdsnuts
07-21-2021, 03:27 PM
I remember being in the dermatologist office first time he offered fin. At that time I have never heard from the drug. “ are there any sides?” I asked ”none at all, don’t worry” he replied. corrupt physician I bet he knew… then after the crash the medical complex turned their backs and you are left basically on your own. I can foresee similar scenarios for some cases with those experimental jabs. For those who have taken it, I wish you good luck. For those who refuse it, also be strong since the establishment will try to make things hard on you.
On a finishing note I honestly think this protocol might be stronger for preventing complications from that disease than just getting a jab.

You'd most likely be correct.

Maximilien
08-19-2021, 03:52 PM

Sorry to dig up this topic but there are a some misinformation here.

Just FYI there are NO HEAVY METALS in covid vaccines. Also ARNm technology isn't new, it has been studied and already used in certain illnesses with success for decades. Now of course you can have doubts since we don't have the full picture yet and we lack recoil on the effect of Spike protein in the long run, like a lot of treatments. There will also be adverse reactions for a minority of people, but it also saves a lot of lives everyday.
So in the end it's all a matter of personal judgement call, weighting the benefits/risks balance.

I could argue that there will inevitably be anti-vax circles that will indirectly harm or kill people, potentially from their family, their friends. Currently in my country, most of severe cases, long haul Covid and deaths are from people that didn't get the vaccine, that is a fact.
Now I don't make any judgment, I'm myself reluctant to get the shot in my PFS state, but things are not this black&white scheme you're painting.

If one day you have a severe illness, will you reject an efficient treatment because you had PFS in your life and all of a sudden all the science is corrupted ? We are biased from what we went through (like anyone), another reason to not loose our critical mindset.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 10:18 AM
Sorry to dig up this topic but there are a some misinformation here.

Just FYI there are NO HEAVY METALS in covid vaccines. Also ARNm technology isn't new, it has been studied and already used in certain illnesses with success for decades. Now of course you can have doubts since we don't have the full picture yet and we lack recoil on the effect of Spike protein in the long run, like a lot of treatments. There will also be adverse reactions for a minority of people, but it also saves a lot of lives everyday.
So in the end it's all a matter of personal judgement call, weighting the benefits/risks balance.

I could argue that there will inevitably be anti-vax circles that will indirectly harm or kill people, potentially from their family, their friends. Currently in my country, most of severe cases, long haul Covid and deaths are from people that didn't get the vaccine, that is a fact.
Now I don't make any judgment, I'm myself reluctant to get the shot in my PFS state, but things are not this black&white scheme you're painting.

If one day you have a severe illness, will you reject an efficient treatment because you had PFS in your life and all of a sudden all the science is corrupted ? We are biased from what we went through (like anyone), another reason to not loose our critical mindset.

Man....I wasn't gonna even touch this one, but......

Anti-vax circles that kill people......this to me doesn't make sense. The anti-vaxxers should be the ones dying, NOT the vaccinated ones? If you get vaccinated, you shouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated, otherwise, why even get the vaccine? What's the point if you can still get sick? I mean, if you took a circle of people who didn't get their polio vaccine, Do you think the vaccinated would have to worry about getting polio? No. Something doesn't add up with ALL of this.

Not to mention the time in which they just whipped up a new vaccine with NO clinical testing, safety studies, NOTHING. You know where the studies are??......they are being done right now, in real time, to every single person who get's vaccinated. That doesn't sit well with me. Especially knowing now what we know about pharmaceutical companies.

There have already been countless stories of people who were decimated by the vaccine. They know this (big pharma) and it's the "cost" of doing business for them. I understand doing things and sacrificing for the greater good, but who wants to be the unknowing martyr and ruin their lives or lose it all together? NOT ME.

Sickens me.

Maximilien
08-23-2021, 04:50 PM
If you get vaccinated, you shouldn't have to worry about the unvaccinated, otherwise, why even get the vaccine?

Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Not to mention the time in which they just whipped up a new vaccine with NO clinical testing, safety studies, NOTHING.
Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 05:59 PM
Because unvaccinated people spread the virus by 12 times folds (and continue to die from it), even if it protect greatly from severe forms, long haul covid and deaths, the chances aren't reduced to 0.

Apparently that's because covid vaccines from different strains have been around for years, and mRNA are quicker to make, especially with the ressources that have been put into it due to the urgence of the pandemic (and money for Pharma companies). 3rd phase isn't finished for most vaccines yet (not great I agree) however clinical studies have been done already. Pfizer vaccine has been completely reviewed but let's be honest: it won't convince anti-vaxxers to get it.

I should have put it in other words anyway. I'm trying to put in perspective what Dude1988 does.

The guy is openly dissuading people from getting the vaccine: in France, "la perte de chance" (loss of opportunity) is legally objectionable.
If someone (let's say a non-traditional medical practitioner) is found to have turned down someone (let's say a very sick person) from a more effective treatment and it results by death (it just happened twice this week) or worsening of a sickness, he will legally be in BIG troubles.

So if I sum it up: Dude1988, a random guy behind his keyboard, is dissuading people to get the vaccine, even though he doesn't know them, doesn't know if they have comorbidities and their chances of dying from the virus, he probably have no medical/scientific qualifications and on top of that lies (heavy metal, immune stuff). Does that sound right ?

I don't have a problem if someone doesn't want to get the shot if he's well-informed and knows what it implies. However it is QUITE problematic when someone widespread false informations and gives advices about a sanitary situation having death as a potential outcome. And yes, by probabilities, pro-active anti-vaxxers indirectly kill misinformed/naive people by loss of opportunity.
We currently don't have data about a causality link between the vaccines and severe adverse effects (beside the few cases of Guilain-Barré syndrome): sadly there will be such events as with every treatment but it is likely very low since billions of people have already been vaccinated. Does it outweighed the millions of lives that have been saved ? In the context of a worldwide pandemic ?

I do question myself about the vaccine, but doing so I try to limit my interactions, and I know I put my parents at greater risks of getting the virus. You have to be well-informed and conscious of that, or you can't make an raisoned decision.

The difference between Dude1988 and me, is that I don't tell people what to do with their lives based on nothing or worse, unfounded and false beliefs

Nice reply. Well thought out.

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.

Turnover25
08-23-2021, 06:41 PM

I still don't get why the vaccinated are so worried about the un-vaccinated. I mean, the unvaxxed can spread it 12 times faster?? To only other unvaxxed people?...so again, what's the point in getting the shot if you can still get sick?

I guess it's like what PH does to TMO and myself.....spreads false info to pfs guys and making them miss opportunities to get well. I don't try and persuade anyone, I simply give them the information that I know. And yeah, after what we all went through, I'm not really a fan of big pharma and their shady practices.

Looking back, was that place at all a good thing for you or just 100% shitty? Was there any like minded guys who you think helped you get through it? I never spent any time there but I read all your posts. But it must be somewhat bittersweet just cuz you had a community at least.

I’d say that place is probably 80% negative though from what I’ve seen.

Also, how did you even put this protocol all together? I see guys like English recovering doing all this, but they got it from you. Then there’s guys like Mitch who recovered like 15 years ago and also just figured shit out in the dark so to speak. But he’s not here for me to pick his brain haha

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 06:56 PM
Looking back, was that place at all a good thing for you or just 100% shitty? Was there any like minded guys who you think helped you get through it? I never spent any time there but I read all your posts. But it must be somewhat bittersweet just cuz you had a community at least.

I’d say that place is probably 80% negative though from what I’ve seen.

Also, how did you even put this protocol all together? I see guys like English recovering doing all this, but they got it from you. Then there’s guys like Mitch who recovered like 15 years ago and also just figured shit out in the dark so to speak. But he’s not here for me to pick his brain haha

How? A lot of suffering, time, misery, money and trying every single thing I logically thought would help. Regardless of how bad I was (and I was bad) I just knew I was NOT going to spend my life stuck in that state.....So even though I did alot that isn't worth mentioning, I did alot that put me on the path to this protocol. I had done everything, just not in any particular order. Had I had this from the go, I would've been fixed in under two years flat. But it didn't happen that way.

This is why I get frustrated sometimes because you guys all have a solid framework/blueprint to work off of. All you have to do, is DO IT. There was no such thing ten years ago. I fumbled around for YEARS AND YEARS until I finally got it dialed in to where it could be replicated. The protocol is simply a distillation of all that time and experience condensed down into easy to do parts. All the bullshit is gone, the fat cut off, what's left is the protocol you're running today.

So, don't take it personally if I get salty with you guys once in awhile. it's just because the newer guys don't know how easy they have it now compared to what I had to go through. It was a nightmare.

And in regards to PH....the only thing it did for me was to put a name on what I was experiencing......other then that, once I started making strides, it's like they didn't want to hear about it anymore. Despite the fact that I logged everything I was doing over there because it was cathartic, and people got benefit from it. That's when I started to see them for what they were.....

Once I started getting PM's off the hook, I knew I was onto something. Japanthar was the first guy I ever helped.....German dude.

Turnover25
08-23-2021, 07:28 PM
How? A lot of suffering, time, misery, money and trying every single thing I logically thought would help. Regardless of how bad I was (and I was bad) I just knew I was NOT going to spend my life stuck in that state.....So even though I did alot that isn't worth mentioning, I did alot that put me on the path to this protocol. I had done everything, just not in any particular order. Had I had this from the go, I would've been fixed in under two years flat. But it didn't happen that way.

This is why I get frustrated sometimes because you guys all have a solid framework/blueprint to work off of. All you have to do, is DO IT. There was no such thing ten years ago. I fumbled around for YEARS AND YEARS until I finally got it dialed in to where it could be replicated. The protocol is simply a distillation of all that time and experience condensed down into easy to do parts. All the bullshit is gone, the fat cut off, what's left is the protocol you're running today.

So, don't take it personally if I get salty with you guys once in awhile. it's just because the newer guys don't know how easy they have it now compared to what I had to go through. It was a nightmare.

And in regards to PH....the only thing it did for me was to put a name on what I was experiencing......other then that, once I started making strides, it's like they didn't want to hear about it anymore. Despite the fact that I logged everything I was doing over there because it was cathartic, and people got benefit from it. That's when I started to see them for what they were.....

Once I started getting PM's off the hook, I knew I was onto something. Japanthar was the first guy I ever helped.....German dude.

I think it’s different for us, for me at least. When I was extremely bad, I was 100% all in all the time. I’d bring meal prepped food with me to family functions to avoid eating bad, never cheated ever, but then my state progressed and I got to this point where I was fine, but not healed, it was like “ok I am tired and this isn’t horrible anymore so I’m going to try and be a little normal for a while”. I found this place shortly after getting pfs so I wasn’t really fumbling in the dark, as much as just taking things at my own pace while also trying to process what was going on and what had happened. That being said I have been extremely strict in almost all areas this whole time besides diet, which I liked to cheat a bit during those cycles when I needed sugar. Just learning things in a different way. Its probably hard also for some people to take someones word for something, to dedicate your entire life to something that you hear from someone else, as opposed to figuring it out yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Japanther is single handedly, besides you guys here, my most influential sufferer I’ve read about. You could literally trade me and that guys experience and they would be the same, I’ve always thought if he could do it I could do it. That guy had some serious dedication though. 100 percent raw food diet for like 9 months

Edit: also you gotta remember you’re talking to a bunch of dudes with deficient gaba, I’ve been running off fumes instead of motivation for like 2 years, Just sheer will haha. I remember I used to be able to pick a goal, and have laser focus until I got there. Can’t wait to have that back

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 07:55 PM
I think it’s different for us, for me at least. When I was extremely bad, I was 100% all in all the time. I’d bring meal prepped food with me to family functions to avoid eating bad, never cheated ever, but then my state progressed and I got to this point where I was fine, but not healed, it was like “ok I am tired and this isn’t horrible anymore so I’m going to try and be a little normal for a while”. I found this place shortly after getting pfs so I wasn’t really fumbling in the dark, as much as just taking things at my own pace while also trying to process what was going on and what had happened. That being said I have been extremely strict in almost all areas this whole time besides diet, which I liked to cheat a bit during those cycles when I needed sugar. Just learning things in a different way. Its probably hard also for some people to take someones word for something, to dedicate your entire life to something that you hear from someone else, as opposed to figuring it out yourself. Just my 2 cents.

Japanther is single handedly, besides you guys here, my most influential sufferer I’ve read about. You could literally trade me and that guys experience and they would be the same, I’ve always thought if he could do it I could do it. That guy had some serious dedication though. 100 percent raw food diet for like 9 months

Edit: also you gotta remember you’re talking to a bunch of dudes with deficient gaba, I’ve been running off fumes instead of motivation for like 2 years, Just sheer will haha. I remember I used to be able to pick a goal, and have laser focus until I got there. Can’t wait to have that back

Believe me, I could never forget how bad I was....never. That's besides the point. I'm not saying you, but just the guys in general. I had all the same deficits with none of the support. That's all I'm saying. I'm not being a hardass for no reason. It's because I know recovery is a reality if you stick to the program. This blueprint is handed over, and dudes still complain......man.....if they only knew.

And Japanthar was pre protocol, so I walked him through the raw food diet the WHOLE time because it's what I had just finished doing at that time.

Man.....if you've read all my PH posts, the thousand or so I have there, you can see the natural progression of things unfold in time stamped posts. Not to mention the recovery of many others. I still don't get what these guys have to lose at this point. Like....it's been a decade. It's real. Stop pussy footing around and just get it done!! (not you, in general)

Outlaw
08-23-2021, 08:34 PM
Believe me, I could never forget how bad I was....never. That's besides the point. I'm not saying you, but just the guys in general. I had all the same deficits with none of the support. That's all I'm saying. I'm not being a hardass for no reason. It's because I know recovery is a reality if you stick to the program. This blueprint is handed over, and dudes still complain......man.....if they only knew.

And Japanthar was pre protocol, so I walked him through the raw food diet the WHOLE time because it's what I had just finished doing at that time.

Man.....if you've read all my PH posts, the thousand or so I have there, you can see the natural progression of things unfold in time stamped posts. Not to mention the recovery of many others. I still don't get what these guys have to lose at this point. Like....it's been a decade. It's real. Stop pussy footing around and just get it done!! (not you, in general)
Really interesting to read about your first years with this CD. You are a warrior because it must've been really lonely. I felt alone for the first 3 months, and when I landed here I slowly stopped feeling like an alien.

I agree, when I was at my worst I would've done anything to get better. I made good strides because like Turnover, I'm sticking to it 100% everyday. But the counterpart is that it's hard to keep a balance: I'm so invested in getting better that it looks like I don't want to indulge in unnecessary stuff that will make recovery longer. Eating dessert, staying up late at a friend's house on Friday.. fuck that I'm all about the grind for the better and worst. I just hope that 1 day I will get out of this mindset a bit and look forward to indulge in drinking/partying/food.

Even if my life is now "livable", I still feel like I have a gun on my head to do the protocol. My PFS ear problems are a constant daily reminder that I'm not normal, so that I have no reason to lose time

Zonz
08-23-2021, 08:36 PM
Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.

Turnover25
08-23-2021, 08:50 PM

I hear you bro. And trust me I didn’t take anything personal or think you were talking about me specifically.

Did you ever stay in contact with him? I wonder how he is. But that’s the reason I frequent here and post things often because I want to be able to look back at it someday when I’m healed, and also for guys 10 or 15 years from now to read my posts for motivation just like I get motivation from Japanther and Mitch, they don’t even know they are still helping guys this far down the road. Crazy.

But yeah man I read your old old posts sometimes and get a huge kick out of it, Total 180 in your demeanor hahaha

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 08:57 PM
I hear you bro. And trust me I didn’t take anything personal or think you were talking about me specifically.

Did you ever stay in contact with him? I wonder how he is. But that’s the reason I frequent here and post things often because I want to be able to look back at it someday when I’m healed, and also for guys 10 or 15 years from now to read my posts for motivation just like I get motivation from Japanther and Mitch, they don’t even know they are still helping guys this far down the road. Crazy.

But yeah man I read your old old posts sometimes and get a huge kick out of it, Total 180 in your demeanor hahaha

I've never went back to reread them. I think I'm probably banned anyway, lol. But that's what I mean. You can see the change throughout the years I posted there right up until my recovery post. It doesn't get any realer then that. If those scumbags actually took the time to READ what I wrote, it is very clearly a person going through gradual changes. The website came after....I kept getting hit with message after message well after I left PH. So, the website was born, and here we are.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 09:00 PM
Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.

Honestly? I think they're pointless. Just my opinion. take it for what it's worth.

Hulk Smash
08-23-2021, 09:02 PM

Masks are b.s. for the most part. Logic and intuition tells us it doesnt protect much if at all. Scientists in labs use full body suits for a reason; they'd use a cheap $1 mask were effective. And those lab scientists still get infected even with those suits, that says alot.

Our ancestors knew the importance of breathing fully. Hence we have the methods harnessing chi, yoga breathing, CD's method.

Dr. F and others said masks should only be worn when symptomatic at the very start of this reset. They suddenly changed the narrative...why?

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 09:04 PM
Really interesting to read about your first years with this CD. You are a warrior because it must've been really lonely. I felt alone for the first 3 months, and when I landed here I slowly stopped feeling like an alien.

I agree, when I was at my worst I would've done anything to get better. I made good strides because like Turnover, I'm sticking to it 100% everyday. But the counterpart is that it's hard to keep a balance: I'm so invested in getting better that it looks like I don't want to indulge in unnecessary stuff that will make recovery longer. Eating dessert, staying up late at a friend's house on Friday.. fuck that I'm all about the grind for the better and worst. I just hope that 1 day I will get out of this mindset a bit and look forward to indulge in drinking/partying/food.

Even if my life is now "livable", I still feel like I have a gun on my head to do the protocol. My PFS ear problems are a constant daily reminder that I'm not normal, so that I have no reason to lose time

Do yourself a favor.....and listen to me.....really listen......You have the right idea, so implement it. STOP wasting time. I wasted alot in the beginning because I was stabbing in the dark in a fucked up state. You KNOW what you have to do. It's better to get it all out consecutively then starting and stopping because you want to get fucked up one night, or eat the wrong things, etc. Just GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW. The sooner you do it, the sooner it'll be a thing of the past.

Outlaw
08-23-2021, 10:14 PM
Do yourself a favor.....and listen to me.....really listen......You have the right idea, so implement it. STOP wasting time. I wasted alot in the beginning because I was stabbing in the dark in a fucked up state. You KNOW what you have to do. It's better to get it all out consecutively then starting and stopping because you want to get fucked up one night, or eat the wrong things, etc. Just GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW. The sooner you do it, the sooner it'll be a thing of the past.
I'm on it chief. I have been a soldier since March so I will be rewarded one day or another. In a week I will have 6 months of protocol under my belt.

Cdsnuts
08-24-2021, 01:12 AM
I'm on it chief. I have been a soldier since March so I will be rewarded one day or another. In a week I will have 6 months of protocol under my belt.

And lonely isn't a descriptive enough word for what I felt. It was a living hell everyday. I'm way to stubborn to off myself, so I HAD to fix it. I could be all alone in a room full of family. I was in my own private idaho.

Outlaw
08-24-2021, 08:45 AM
And lonely isn't a descriptive enough word for what I felt. It was a living hell everyday. I'm way to stubborn to off myself, so I HAD to fix it. I could be all alone in a room full of family. I was in my own private idaho.
I can really relate to being alone even with family. Even during my birthday in April (5 month postcrash) I was sobbing while opening my gift and telling my father I wouldn't make it.

Finding this place has been a blessing. I'm not stubborn like you so I'm convinced I would've offed myself if it had continued for a year. You're a warrior for powering through your years. I have the recipe and I still found it extremely difficult at times.

finvic
08-25-2021, 09:12 PM
What do people think could happen from taking the vaccine exactly and on what timeframe? It's been out for months and I didn't hear any alarming anecdotes or data.

I view this like taking the flu shot or Advil. Not absolutely necessary but not health threatening.

That said I really wish they didn't push the vaccine so much to the point of alienation.

Master Mal
08-25-2021, 10:19 PM
For what it's worth, I took the vaccine in March. Absolutely no adverse effects on me.

LetsGo
08-25-2021, 11:57 PM
What do people think could happen from taking the vaccine exactly and on what timeframe? It's been out for months and I didn't hear any alarming anecdotes or data.

I view this like taking the flu shot or Advil. Not absolutely necessary but not health threatening.

That said I really wish they didn't push the vaccine so much to the point of alienation.

It’s a general distrusting of the drug industry, which is understandable. Look at what they did with finasteride, and oxycontin (it was supposed to be used only for deathbed patients, where addiction is not an issue, but then they used it for everything including chronic pain, even though many studies have proved it does not work for chronic pain, except in the short term.)

Look at how drug companies spend more on TV and internet ads than they do on actual research, and how they are allowed to pick and choose which studies to show to the FDA. If you include the non-reported studies, drugs like Zoloft and Paxil would not have been approved since it has come out that most of the studies showed no benefit beyond the placebo effect. So most SSRI pills just offer side effects and the placebo effect. And they prescribe it for depression even though it’s an anti-anxiety pill. Oh, and it has a black box warning, it has been scientifically proven to increase the risk of suicide compared to equally depressed people who aren’t taking the drug.

So there’s a lot of room to distrust the pharma industry, and I get it. Totally understand why CD and others here would not want to take the vax. Personally I dig into the research and take it on a drug by drug basis and I felt that the mRNA was safe.It doesn’t change your genes, it’s a set of instructions that makes you make covid-19 spikes for 48 hours as your body gradually destroys those instructions. I was more concerned with the risk of post-Covid syndrome than fears about vaccine side effects, but it’s something everyone has to decide for themselves.

Personally I only felt tired for a day and a half after each dose, so it was well worth it. I also get flu shots annually and got Gardasil-9 and Hepatitis A vaccines as well. I’m very trusting of vaccines, but not anything with potential sexual side effects, obviously.

Ravmeena
08-27-2021, 08:53 AM
Currently in a situation where I have to get vaccinated to sit in university’s 2nd year B.Sc exams and in two days I want to start my ultra hard cycle anyone who can guide me what to do here I have to get vaccinated the earliest possible and how should I start with the UH cycle like going with herbs for sometime after I get vaccinated and then start the UH cycle.

Master Mal
08-27-2021, 09:37 AM
I would get vaccinated first, then do the cycle. Your body is going to be straining a bit right after getting jabbed. Should last a day or so after each. No big deal.

But you want a complete equilibrium for a cycle to be successful IMO.

Maximilien
08-27-2021, 10:30 AM

How could I blame you!
The thing with PFS is that unless you find a really good doctor willing to help you, you are pretty much on your own.
Out of all the consultations I took the only thing I was prescribed is... Vitamine D... And a visit to a psy. I'm sick to the point of not being able to function and you give me this!
They make you pass a basic check-up blood test, then they see all the numbers are fine so they assume you're ok -at best- or somewhat hypochondriac at worst.
It's easier than admitting there are holes in the medical field and that a supposedly safe drug fucked up a young healthy guy.

At least that what I've been confronted to in France.

So ultimately you end up searching for your condition and you either find a shady forum with desperate people scarring out each others on most topics with mad theories and solutions, or a place with guys aiming to recovery with a protocol outlying simple principles that already helped many. You better find this place !

Ravmeena
08-28-2021, 12:34 PM
Got the vaccine today only sides were pain at the site of getting injection and little headache.
Thinking of starting the UH cycle in a few days

MungYarlon
08-28-2021, 02:13 PM
Took the jasb a few months ago.

When I had the first I had a sore arm for a few days but then I was fine. The 2nd time I felt excellent. No soreness, and I was swimming laps of the sea.

Then when I went to sleep I was sweating and burning up(I should add I was also quite sunburnt from that day). This was also soon after the Baylor paper came out so I was suddenly getting racing thoughts about it.

The next morning I was still a bit bad but in the afternoon it subsided completely and I was back to swimming laps in the sea.

finvic
08-30-2021, 07:20 AM
Also, in an ultra rich vs poor workers perspective, whatever you want to interpret it as, why would they vaccinate and kill the "sheep" and keep around the fighters? People vaccinate their livestock all the time because they want lots of them to work for them.

finvic
08-30-2021, 07:49 AM
I posted this before but accidentally deleted it when I tried to make a clarification.

I think there's too much room for interpretation from media on either side of this, so I'm just going to give my opinion after respectfully considering both sides of the vaccine debate. I'm going to compare vaccine effects to post covid syndrome effects.

Short term(under 2 months):
Covid: clearly people get sick and many other effects
Vaccine: very common to get minor effects

Medium term(longer than 2 months)
Covid: I personally know 3 people who have lost their normal sense of smell and taste. According to people I know who work in hospitals, the overwhelming majority of patients with covid are unvaccinated, and relatively common to get post covid effects such as heart and lung issues. I personally know at least 3 people who have died from covid.
Vaccine: I don't know anyone in real life or heard anyone in the hospital dying or getting post covid effects or any other medium term effects from the vaccine

Long term:
Obviously no one can interpret long term results because there are none. The sky is the limit, but I have not seen anything that's alarming considering how commonly the people are around me are getting post covid syndrome.

Someone sent me the VAERS spike in effects from 2020 to 2021, but you could only start reporting effects in 2021 from the covid vaccine because that's when it was released. That's like saying car crashes sharply increased from 0 year 1 to 1000 in year 2, but in year 2 the car was invented.

Clarification: if we compared covid effects from 2020 to 2021 instead of vaccine effects, I would expect them to be the same as or less than last year due to the vaccine which reduces infection and complications by (I think) 90 percent. When millions and then billions are vaccinated, I expect to hear a few adverse effects from anything.

finvic
08-30-2021, 09:29 AM
Also, with natural immunity, you will probably be slightly better off without the vaccine, but if you get covid you will be exponentially worse off. Immunity is partly built and partly genetically inherited, so there's only so much you can optimize. If you get covid you will likely be fucked and you will have yourself to blame. I believe it should be your risk to take, just like when not getting chicken pox as a kid you accept the risk of getting shingles.

With finasteride we knew there was a risk but we didn't care because we wanted hair more. And with the advent of social media you would've heard about pfs way sooner if finasteride came out today. Finasteride in theory is sketchy from the beginning because it was derived from pseudohermaphrodites

LetsGo
08-30-2021, 11:46 AM
Also, with natural immunity, you will probably be slightly better off without the vaccine, but if you get covid you will be exponentially worse off. Immunity is partly built and partly genetically inherited, so there's only so much you can optimize. If you get covid you will likely be fucked and you will have yourself to blame. I believe it should be your risk to take, just like when not getting chicken pox as a kid you accept the risk of getting shingles.

With finasteride we knew there was a risk but we didn't care because we wanted hair more. And with the advent of social media you would've heard about pfs way sooner if finasteride came out today. Finasteride in theory is sketchy from the beginning because it was derived from pseudohermaphrodites

Natural immunity is about 50% as effective as being fully vaxed, in terms of avoiding getting sick, serious illness, and death. Covid survivors who also get vaccinated have even more protection than those with just one or the other.

Most who get Covid are asymptomatic or get mildly sick, but you could be unlucky and have long term brain fog, shortness of breath, etc. I know people in their 20s and 30s who have the lungs of an 80 year old smoker now, because the virus ravaged their lungs which are now stiffened with scar tissue. It is scary, nasty stuff if you get hit hard.

The vaccine mostly takes the extreme negative outcomes off the table and it should be a no-brainer except that many mistrust the medical business or believe in natural cures or don’t understand what a vaccine is. (They think it permanently changes your DNA, which mRNA cannot do. It’s a set of instructions that lasts for one or two days and then disappears, but now your body will attack Covid-19 spikes on sight.)

Vaccine immunity is better because you’re getting hit with an ENORMOUS amount of Covid-19 spikes, so your body mounts a strong response. With a real infection you will get less of a huge wave, and the spikes are attached to a virus that is trying to not be found. Whereas the vaccine spikes just hang around waiting to be destroyed by your immune system.

Totally agree about fin. If social media had been bigger when I considered it, I never would have touched it. All I saw was some hysterical all caps comments on the bottom of a news article webpage that I dismissed because the guy sounded like a lunatic. There were no warnings at the time that it could be permanent, and the doctor assured me that that was impossible, so in retrospect I can easily see why I made the choice, given the info that I had in 2008 or 2009. If I had found PH (not sure if it existed) then I also would not have taken it.

finvic
08-31-2021, 04:01 PM
Ok I think this is urgent. Two people I know are magnetic after a quarter was placed on their chest. I have no alternate explanation so now I'm anti vax. Does anyone have an alternate explanation?

MungYarlon
08-31-2021, 04:06 PM
Ok I think this is urgent. Two people I know are magnetic after a quarter was placed on their chest. I have no alternate explanation so now I'm anti vax. Does anyone have an alternate explanation?

Is this a troll lmaoo

finvic
08-31-2021, 05:03 PM
Lol sorry I am in close contact with someone very anti vax and he also warned me about finasteride before I took it so I take him seriously. I'm investigating now but I think it might just be adhesion but it's very surprising if you've never seen it before. It seems unreal at first but it happens to non vaxxed people too. Pending investigation.

Jado
08-31-2021, 05:36 PM

I agree with this, completely. The chances of anyone under 65 dying from Covid is 0.004%. I'll take my chances with Covid over the vaccine.

DKnighten
08-31-2021, 06:37 PM
Which vaccine would you guys recommend? I'm strongly considering it because I'll be working with Covid-positive patients soon.

Master Mal
08-31-2021, 07:35 PM
Which vaccine would you guys recommend? I'm strongly considering it because I'll be working with Covid-positive patients soon.

I got Pfizer, but I hear Moderna is almost as effective. I'd stay away from J&J - it's a one and done but it's only 60% to the others 96%.

Master Mal
08-31-2021, 07:38 PM

I think the problem is that the more unvaccinated people there are, the more the virus has a playground to mutate and become something even worse like what we're getting with the Delta variant. It could progress from there. The more immunity people have from the vaccine, the less chance the virus can do its thing and eventually be eradicated. It's exactly the same tactic that destroyed polio and smallpox -- but it only works if most people opt in.

Flapjack
08-31-2021, 08:54 PM
I agree with this, completely. The chances of anyone under 65 dying from Covid is 0.004%. I'll take my chances with Covid over the vaccine.

This makes no sense to me. I personally know individuals affected by long covid, and have read studies which indicate symptoms similar to PFS if you catch the virus. These symptoms include persistent ED and brain fog, as well as other neurological issues. it's beyond me why you would want to compound these issues with the ones you already have from PFS. you could REALLY fuck yourself up and set yourself back for god knows how long if you catch the virus. There's a considerable chance this protocol wouldn't help long covid and then you would be well and truly fucked. The vaccine seems to carry far less risk than catching the virus in my opinion.

LetsGo
08-31-2021, 09:04 PM
This makes no sense to me. I personally know individuals affected by long covid, and have read studies which indicate symptoms similar to PFS if you catch the virus. These symptoms include persistent ED and brain fog, as well as other neurological issues. it's beyond me why you would want to compound these issues with the ones you already have from PFS. you could REALLY fuck yourself up and set yourself back for god knows how long if you catch the virus. There's a considerable chance this protocol wouldn't help long covid and then you would be well and truly fucked. The vaccine seems to carry far less risk than catching the virus in my opinion.

Well said, I feel the same way.

Jado
08-31-2021, 10:46 PM

We all have our opinions. I feel exactly the same way about the vaccine. I have no desire to put a vaccine, that didn't go through the normal approval channels, in my body. I mean, fin went through all the proper channels, and is FDA approved, and look what it does...
Also, this virus will continue to mutate - that's what viruses do. That's why we don't have a cure for HIV, and the flu vaccine rarely works - as I'm sure you know there are more than 300 variants of the flu. Viruses mutate too quickly. Mark my words we will never get a handle on Covid, and this hysteria will continue as long as people continue to tolerate it.

This is a highly debated topic, but I have no desire to argue. Everyone should be able to choose whatever they want for themselves. Based on what I've seen/read, I believe the virus poses less risk to me than the vaccine. Maybe I'm wrong, but we should all be able to do what we want.

Flapjack
09-01-2021, 08:00 AM
For what it's worth, I've had the pfizer vaccine. no symptoms of anything since getting it.

Jado
09-01-2021, 08:17 AM
For what it's worth, I've had the pfizer vaccine. no symptoms of anything since getting it.

That's awesome. Honestly, I'm sure it's fine for the vast majority of people - just like most pharmaceuticals. Also, it's become a thing of principle for me at this point. I don't like when the government tries to force we the people to do anything - for better or for worse...
I just want to recover from this nightmare, and I definitely don't want to argue with my fellow brothers in suffering.

God
09-02-2021, 02:20 PM

Pfizer, anecdotally I've seen more people feel fluey after moderna shots. I got pfizer yesterday, zero issues

Holistic
09-07-2021, 05:45 AM
That's awesome. Honestly, I'm sure it's fine for the vast majority of people - just like most pharmaceuticals. Also, it's become a thing of principle for me at this point. I don't like when the government tries to force we the people to do anything - for better or for worse...
I just want to recover from this nightmare, and I definitely don't want to argue with my fellow brothers in suffering.

It is a matter of principles for me as well. Also, I know personally at least 4 people who had the virus and recovered just fine without lingering symptoms. As for long term effects we do not know. Imagine first couple of months of fin getting released in the market… everyone was oblivious. Also, Fin is FDA approved and yet here we are… it’s origins and the way it was “discovered” are shady as can be and a huge red flag.

LetsGo
09-07-2021, 11:41 AM
It is a matter of principles for me as well. Also, I know personally at least 4 people who had the virus and recovered just fine without lingering symptoms. As for long term effects we do not know. Imagine first couple of months of fin getting released in the market… everyone was oblivious. Also, Fin is FDA approved and yet here we are… it’s origins and the way it was “discovered” are shady as can be and a huge red flag.

More like the first 12+ years - there was no warning on the label about the potential for long lasting side effects when I took finasteride in 2009, even though it came out in the 1990s. The only reason I was willing to take it was because the warning said the side effects always go away when you stop taking it, and the doctor told me he prescribed it to his own son and that in 10+ years of prescribing it, the side effects were very rare and ALWAYS went away when you stop taking it.

I assumed that if a drug that had been approved for 12+ years, and could cause long term sides, that would be on the warning label. It wasn’t. If I had waited a few years and looked at it in 2012, with the new warning, I never would have even considered it for a second.

Anyway as for the vaccine, I don’t see the connection between it and PFS, unless someone is just swearing off all Western medicine in general because they were betrayed by finasteride.

Most people who get Covid have no long term effects, but long haul Covid is not rare among the unvaccinated. I felt more concerned about the risk of long haul covid than any risks associated with the vaccine. Others feel the opposite, and that’s fine.

Zonz
09-07-2021, 08:19 PM
Its different from finasteride though... Finasteride is a petrochemical, so is minoxidil, antidepressants, most pharmecueticals... they are inherintely poisonous. The vaccine is just mRNA and lipids, salts, sugars. Its actually extremely biocompatible. Completely different from medicaiton, petrochemicals should be avoided at all costs! Too bad they're in the air, food, in water.

Wez
09-08-2021, 02:53 AM
For what its worth, a local lad dropped dead from the vaccine here a few weeks back. He was 30 years old and semi professional rugby player. He complained of a tight chest after receiving the second jab and had a massive heart attack whilst playing a rugby match a week later.
Also in Ireland a few weeks back a 21 year old professional football player in perfect health suffered a bleed on the brain hours after the Johnson Johnson vaccine and died.
I am also aware of a number of people suffering ongoing issues with blood disorders and neuropathy since having the vaccine. I think the narrative that this isn't an experimental drug (at best) and is completely safe is a reckless narrative. I certainly wouldn't say it was safer than Finasteride, you just need to look at the pure numbers of adverse reactions reported and the fact that as far as we know, nobody has dropped dead from taking 2 pills of Propecia.
Each to their own though and personal freedom of choice with our own biology is what is absolutely paramount.

DKnighten
09-08-2021, 12:15 PM
After months of debating, I got the first dose of Pfizer today. Will keep ya'll posted.

Maximilien
09-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Wez Billions of people have been vaccinated and people die everyday, even apparently healthy ones.
So the probability of someone dying after getting the shot is inevitable, it doesn’t mean there is causation.
At least ftm there is no reason to think otherwise

Wez
09-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Wez Billions of people have been vaccinated and people die everyday, even apparently healthy ones.
So the probability of someone dying after getting the shot is inevitable, it doesn’t mean there is causation.
At least ftm there is no reason to think otherwise

Except for the known and reported side effects of Myocarditis in young men from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and the blood clotting from the Astrazeneca and Johnson vaccines. They are scientifically proven/accepted side effects of these vaccines, and just so happened to be the cause of death of those two young men directly after having the shot.

By your logic, millions of people contract chronic illnesses every day regardless of taking Finasteride or not, does that mean we can not attribute the condition guys are experiencing on this forum to Finasteride? no evidence of causation?
I wonder if many PFS guys would agree.

Master Mal
09-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Except for the known and reported side effects of Myocarditis in young men from the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and the blood clotting from the Astrazeneca and Johnson vaccines. They are scientifically proven/accepted side effects of these vaccines, and just so happened to be the cause of death of those two young men directly after having the shot.

By your logic, millions of people contract chronic illnesses every day regardless of taking Finasteride or not, does that mean we can not attribute the condition guys are experiencing on this forum to Finasteride? no evidence of causation?

Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.

Turnover25
09-09-2021, 05:56 PM
I personally think you guys are nuts for getting that shot. “The chances of side effects are slim, to none” yeah, I’ve heard that once before somewhere. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…..

My friend lost his feet and hand because Covid clotted his blood. Still don’t even care. I might eat these words later, who knows.

LetsGo
09-09-2021, 06:09 PM
Pretty sure the odds are way worse if you get COVID. So, yeah, fuck it. Jab me motherfucker.

And for what it's worth, mRNA vaccines are definitely going to be the next cancer treatment going forward. Sounds a helluva lot better than bombarding our bodies with radiation.

Yup, mRNA is going to revolutionize the treatment of cancer, and also lead to many more vaccines. It’s an amazing piece of technology.

I read an article today about how it will be used for cancer treatments. Could be a game changer.

Master Mal
09-09-2021, 10:59 PM
Yup, mRNA is going to revolutionize the treatment of cancer, and also lead to many more vaccines. It’s an amazing piece of technology.

I read an article today about how it will be used for cancer treatments. Could be a game changer.

Exactly. My thinking is get on board, because they are going to become the standard for a lot of diseases and a much safer route than existing treatments. With the incoming mandates, it's not like many will have a choice anyway.

Wez
09-10-2021, 01:20 AM

Completely respect your decision. Its a case of making a decision on your own interpretation of the risk / reward outcome of getting it and i support everyones decision either way.
I just take issue with the narrative that this particular vaccine is completely safe. As the data shows that is not the case at all. and in my microcosm of a world i know more more people who have had issues from the vaccine than Covid.

And i do really hope your right about the Cancer treatment. For a condition as deadly as Cancer I would be in full support. On the condition that it had adequate trials and long term data this time around, not rushed out under emergency laws.

Maximilien
09-11-2021, 03:16 PM

From much less people taking Finasteride (compared to vaccines) we have litteraly websites dedicated for it with endless anecdotal evidences depicting a specific symptomatology.
Covid and vaccines are the thing the most discussed/studied in the world currently and billions of people already got the shots, it never happened. Like you said, I think we already have a good idea of the side effects (like the one you mentioned, the Guilain-Barré syndrome from Johnson&Johnson etc.). I am not saying it's impossible we find unidentified sides (even if unlikely), but at this point they would be extremely sporadic and if so, it still doesn't outpass the risk of getting Covid: which we know for certain that it kills and that when it doesn't, can damage brain, lungs and create lots of persistent symptoms.

Now PFS made me obviously cautious to put any pharmaceutical in my body, and I didn't get the shot yet. However Covid still scares me more than any of the vaccines

James897
09-11-2021, 07:38 PM
It's one thing to be cautious, but to avoid something simply because it's a pharmaceutical is fucking retarded. Seriously is anyone in this group going to be saying NO!! I don't want life-saving medication or morphine, etc when they're older?

I respect people's decisions bc it is a new vaccine and all, but as others have said, the damage that post-covid syndrome can do is far worse than anything the vaccine is going to do. That we know of anyway

TubZy
09-12-2021, 12:14 AM
More like the first 12+ years - there was no warning on the label about the potential for long lasting side effects when I took finasteride in 2009, even though it came out in the 1990s. The only reason I was willing to take it was because the warning said the side effects always go away when you stop taking it, and the doctor told me he prescribed it to his own son and that in 10+ years of prescribing it, the side effects were very rare and ALWAYS went away when you stop taking it.

I assumed that if a drug that had been approved for 12+ years, and could cause long term sides, that would be on the warning label. It wasn’t. If I had waited a few years and looked at it in 2012, with the new warning, I never would have even considered it for a second.

Anyway as for the vaccine, I don’t see the connection between it and PFS, unless someone is just swearing off all Western medicine in general because they were betrayed by finasteride.

Most people who get Covid have no long term effects, but long haul Covid is not rare among the unvaccinated. I felt more concerned about the risk of long haul covid than any risks associated with the vaccine. Others feel the opposite, and that’s fine.

At least with finasteride you can sue for related side effects unlike the vaccine which none of these companies are really held to any sort of standard in terms of liability unfortunately.

Wez
09-12-2021, 04:44 AM
It's one thing to be cautious, but to avoid something simply because it's a pharmaceutical is fucking retarded. Seriously is anyone in this group going to be saying NO!! I don't want life-saving medication or morphine, etc when they're older?

I respect people's decisions bc it is a new vaccine and all, but as others have said, the damage that post-covid syndrome can do is far worse than anything the vaccine is going to do. That we know of anyway

Im very confused by how you can make that statement with such certainty, when we know for sure people have actually died from the vaccine (not disputed) and many more have suffered life changing conditions from it. Many of those people being young people who most likely would of brushed off Covid like a case of the Flu. Which for the record most of my unvaccinated friends have done at this point and are all in their 40's with varying levels of pre existing health.

We now also know from a recent study in Israel that natural immunity (from Covid infection) is up to 13 times stronger than Pfizer shots.
I would most certainly test to see if you have natural antibodies before submitting yourself to this experimental vaccine.

Seems to me that if you have had Covid and recovered, getting a vaccine is the equivalent of having sex with a prostitute bare-back then putting a condom on for the drive home.

finvic
09-13-2021, 09:38 AM
Im very confused by how you can make that statement with such certainty, when we know for sure people have actually died from the vaccine (not disputed) and many more have suffered life changing conditions from it. Many of those people being young people who most likely would of brushed off Covid like a case of the Flu. Which for the record most of my unvaccinated friends have done at this point and are all in their 40's with varying levels of pre existing health.

We now also know from a recent study in Israel that natural immunity (from Covid infection) is up to 13 times stronger than Pfizer shots.
I would most certainly test to see if you have natural antibodies before submitting yourself to this experimental vaccine.

Seems to me that if you have had Covid and recovered, getting a vaccine is the equivalent of having sex with a prostitute bare-back then putting a condom on for the drive home.

I know at least one person personally that has caught covid 3 times, unvaccinated. In his 20s and healthy lean weight.

James897
09-14-2021, 07:44 PM

I'm not saying it with such certainty, that's why I said, "that we know of'. But I have met plenty of people who got covid, most were fine, but a few did get really sick, like hospitalised and suffered long-lasting effects - young people too. I haven't known of anyone who had any problems after a shot. Ultimately that's why I finally caved and got vaxxed.

And, I agree that getting vaccinated after getting covid seems pointless

DKnighten
09-16-2021, 06:19 AM
At least with finasteride you can sue for related side effects unlike the vaccine which none of these companies are really held to any sort of standard in terms of liability unfortunately.

You can sue for Finasteride side effects? I was under the impression the class action suit was settled years ago and you're pretty much shit out of luck now. Apparently the guys got like $10,000 a piece anyways lol.

RebelWithACause
09-16-2021, 07:14 AM
I will not take it personally. But the net will close further and further I think. At least that is what it looks like. Within 10 years this COVID passport will be deemed as normal most likely. I think your life will be constricted quite severely without it.

I have no problems with that. I am willing to live like that. It is quite amazing how fast they are able to put through a world population through this circus. So I don't think it will take long before full acceptance of the new world is there. And so if you are unvaccinated it will be like living in a severely restricted society.

Then ask yourself: why be part of it in the first place? Why contribute to that "society" in which you cannot do much at all. You do not get much benefits being part of it. I think this will turn the tides and you will see more criminality and people not complying with this system. Plus the minorities will also rise up. I do not see this lasting long. But it might last as long as we live (our generations).

Perhaps this is too extreme. I will keep observing. This is what it looks like to me right now.

TubZy
09-16-2021, 08:35 AM
You can sue for Finasteride side effects? I was under the impression the class action suit was settled years ago and you're pretty much shit out of luck now. Apparently the guys got like $10,000 a piece anyways lol.

Yeah you can, actually I think there is an ongoing lawsuit this year as well Group sues to have hair-loss drug Propecia pulled from market | Reuters (https://www.reuters.com/legal/litigation/group-sues-have-hair-loss-drug-propecia-pulled-market-2021-09-08/)

Cdsnuts
09-17-2021, 09:33 PM

I haven't gotten shit.

Turnover25
09-17-2021, 09:59 PM
I haven't gotten shit.

You got your health back, ungrateful dick.

Totally fucking with you hahah. You wasted years of your life. I’m also upset I lost that time.

LetsGo
09-18-2021, 03:03 AM
I haven't gotten shit.

I ran the math on one settlement of 562 cases, for $4.3 milllion.

A non-math person might say: “Wow, that’s a lot of money!”

A math person would say: “Yikes, only $7,651?”

But remember that (us evil) lawyers take a big cut off the top (otherwise 99% of them wouldn’t have bothered suing.) So the real number is going to be closer to $5k. Any person here would have gladly paid $5k or $10k or $50k to have not gotten PFS, so $5k compensation is a joke.

Propecia Lawsuits - Sexual Dysfunction Claims Litigation History (https://www.drugwatch.com/propecia/lawsuits/)

It seems like on the high end, they might get $5k. Apparently that’s all a man’s sexual and mental functioning are worth. Oh and we can throw in another $1k if there’s genital disfigurement. Dudes with their dicks literally rotated 180 degrees get an extra thousand bucks. (Thankfully I never got that side effect.) Literally getting prostate or breast cancer from fin is an extra $5k. Cancer.

I believe in class action suits for holding big companies accountable (although $4.3m to Merck is like you or me dropping a penny and not picking it up,) but usually only the law firm partners make money off of them.

If Merck had to really compensate PFS survivors, they should pay all the medical bills for the tests and treatments, doctor’s appointments, lost work, loss of consortium (legal jargon for “I can’t bang my spouse because of this injury”), etc. If they had to cut every PFS survivor a check for three hundred grand, it wouldn’t make up for the damage they caused, but it would teach Merck a lesson in the only language they understand - money.

Fuck Merck.

joelander
09-20-2021, 06:19 PM
I will not be getting this vaccine......does not make sense to me, waiting in a line for hours to get tested for something you don't even know you have......spending millions on add campaigns to convince you that you need something?......anyways I had a cousin who got C0vid and took ivermectin and in 48hrs was fully recovered.....shove that vaccine up your ass when there are cures already out there that cost $2 a tablet