PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Hard mega anxiety can I stop

daniel1286
05-15-2021, 04:30 AM
Hi guys

I am 4 days into an ultra hard cycle and using 4 pumps a day

The anxiety is unbearable and I just feel so sick and achey - is it ok to just stop now and abandon this cycle?
Something just doesnt seem right

Thanks in advance

Tonster96
05-15-2021, 07:03 AM
4 pumps is a lot! Try less...
Reduce to 1 pump tommorow and see how it goes. If its alright than try 2 pumps...

Turnover25
05-15-2021, 08:37 AM
Hi guys

I am 4 days into an ultra hard cycle and using 4 pumps a day

The anxiety is unbearable and I just feel so sick and achey - is it ok to just stop now and abandon this cycle?
Something just doesnt seem right

Thanks in advance

Go buy some coconut water and see if that helps, also, sounds weird but go buy some M&M’s and see if that helps. I say m&ms because they are loaded with sugar and you’d be able to tell if glucose is the issue. Your body needs sugar/carbs, I had the same issue.

Make sure you’re taking potassium and upping your carb/sugar intake. More rice/pasta/potatoes and coconut water.

Maxout777
05-15-2021, 09:31 AM
This sounds like crushed estrogen to me. Anxiety, achy - low E all day. If you could get a blood test, this should show up.

I wouldn't recommend this, but if you had a beer and it made you feel better this is a pretty good sign. Try combining it with 4 Andro next time to alleviate this (Alpha Four).

Turnover25
05-15-2021, 10:05 AM
This sounds like crushed estrogen to me. Anxiety, achy - low E all day. If you could get a blood test, this should show up.

I wouldn't recommend this, but if you had a beer and it made you feel better this is a pretty good sign. Try combining it with 4 Andro next time to alleviate this (Alpha Four).

Oddly enough I drank last night and felt amazing. I’ve been on cycle almost 10 weeks. Sometimes I take a little bit of shilajit when I’m feeling shitty and it seems to help me rebound. But 4 days is pretty quick to crush your estrogen I would think

Zonz
05-15-2021, 11:46 AM
Eat more glucose and reduce to 1 pump/day and see what changes.

MungYarlon
05-15-2021, 12:43 PM
Ultra hard contains a lot of epiandrosterone which is a negative allosteric modulator for GABA. That's why your anxiety is skyrocketing. Find one with more androsterone than epiandrosterone.

daniel1286
05-15-2021, 01:01 PM
Can i do a cycle with 1 pump a day for 6 weeks...

Or given how bad it is making me feel am I just better abandoning it ???

Thanks for your advice guys

Turnover25
05-15-2021, 01:21 PM
Can i do a cycle with 1 pump a day for 6 weeks...

Or given how bad it is making me feel am I just better abandoning it ???

Thanks for your advice guys

I’m telling you man my first 4 days on UltraHard was intense anxiety, until I ate more sugar and carbs. At least try it.

daniel1286
05-15-2021, 02:45 PM
I am already regularly consuming carbs though so Im not sure that will help?

Perhaps I should stop and revisit in a few months

MungYarlon
05-15-2021, 03:19 PM
I am already regularly consuming carbs though so Im not sure that will help?

Perhaps I should stop and revisit in a few months

Look what I just told you. Switch prohormone, maybe R-andro?

Maxout777
05-16-2021, 08:41 AM
Oddly enough I drank last night and felt amazing. I’ve been on cycle almost 10 weeks. Sometimes I take a little bit of shilajit when I’m feeling shitty and it seems to help me rebound. But 4 days is pretty quick to crush your estrogen I would think

Yeah man that estrogen boost plus other boosts (allo, other neurosteroids) that comes with alcohol feels great on cycle. It’s not one of the things I’d recommend to people unless they’re pretty close to done recovery wise. Even then, keep it a decent space between partaking.

xxaleksi
05-17-2021, 11:36 AM

How's the cycle going at 10 weeks? I'm considering doing an Ultra Hard cycle at 2 pumps/day for 16 weeks. 5 pumps per day seems to crush my estrogen too much and I just feel run down. Combining it with 4 Andro felt amazing but it's expensive and I definitely felt some suppression post cycle. So most likely just gonna run the UH solo and I'm hoping the lower dose will prevent the low E issues.

Still got a month or so of herb cycling left though.

Turnover25
05-17-2021, 12:12 PM
How's the cycle going at 10 weeks? I'm considering doing an Ultra Hard cycle at 2 pumps/day for 16 weeks. 5 pumps per day seems to crush my estrogen too much and I just feel run down. Combining it with 4 Andro felt amazing but it's expensive and I definitely felt some suppression post cycle. So most likely just gonna run the UH solo and I'm hoping the lower dose will prevent the low E issues.

Still got a month or so of herb cycling left though.

It’s going great, I am probably going to go like 13-14 weeks. Feeling the best I have in the past like 3 years honestly. There’s been some speed bumps but I’ve just said fuck it and kept pushing through.

Sometimes I take shilajit to help with low T or low E sides. Seems to help, might be placebo.

Tonster96
05-18-2021, 12:03 AM
Turnover25, how many pumps a day do you take?

Turnover25
05-18-2021, 06:01 AM
Yeah man that estrogen boost plus other boosts (allo, other neurosteroids) that comes with alcohol feels great on cycle. It’s not one of the things I’d recommend to people unless they’re pretty close to done recovery wise. Even then, keep it a decent space between partaking.

How bad is the liver damage aspect of drinking while taking these pro hormones? I’ve worried about that a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Turnover25, how many pumps a day do you take?

3 or 4 pumps of Ultra Hard a day, or 3 or 4 capsules of Super R Andro a day. Typically longer cycles.

Cdsnuts
05-21-2021, 07:52 PM
How bad is the liver damage aspect of drinking while taking these pro hormones? I’ve worried about that a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

3 or 4 pumps of Ultra Hard a day, or 3 or 4 capsules of Super R Andro a day. Typically longer cycles.

You don't have to worry any extra about liver health while running these compounds as they are non-methylated.

Turnover25
05-22-2021, 10:03 AM
You don't have to worry any extra about liver health while running these compounds as they are non-methylated.

Man, what a relief that is.

Zonz
05-24-2021, 04:33 AM
I think low E is affecting me as well, I’ve been so achy for a week now no matter what I do... I’m at 2pumps about 3 weeks in

Cdsnuts
06-02-2021, 05:11 AM
I think low E is affecting me as well, I’ve been so achy for a week now no matter what I do... I’m at 2pumps about 3 weeks in

I always feel low E in my joints.....that's usually the first sign that you're too "dry"