PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana

Turnover25
06-30-2021, 06:07 PM
Sup boys. Interesting question. Especially for you CD, because I know you love to get high.

I’ve been eating edibles a bit lately as I’ve just moved to Colorado and it’s everywhere you turn. How bad of an idea is using marijuana\THC sometimes during recovery?

Reasons I ask is because it actually makes me feel pretty good, puts me in a different headspace and has allowed me to really dive inside this whole experience of PFS, look at things differently and in a weird way, it’s made me confront the trauma I’ve been hiding and also take a deep look into my healing process and really realize the importance of healthy living. I was really able to understand the awful effects sugar/alcohol has on your body by thinking about it in a different perspective. I’d like to get rid of alcohol all together, as sometimes in social situations I slip up and drink, and replace it with getting high as I can imagine it would have much much less of a detrimental impact than drinking would. Plus it makes me horny as hell and kinda lifts my anhedonia.

I’d like to be sober forever but knowing me, that isn’t really practical as I love to be with friends and let loose. Although I did go about a year sober when this started. Also keep in mind that I’ve been doing this for a while and I’m not that bad off anymore.

Let me know your input. Thanks guys

HOPE
06-30-2021, 06:46 PM
Sup boys. Interesting question. Especially for you CD, because I know you love to get high.

I’ve been eating edibles a bit lately as I’ve just moved to Colorado and it’s everywhere you turn. How bad of an idea is using marijuana\THC sometimes during recovery?

Reasons I ask is because it actually makes me feel pretty good, puts me in a different headspace and has allowed me to really dive inside this whole experience of PFS, look at things differently and in a weird way, it’s made me confront the trauma I’ve been hiding and also take a deep look into my healing process and really realize the importance of healthy living. I was really able to understand the awful effects sugar/alcohol has on your body by thinking about it in a different perspective. I’d like to get rid of alcohol all together, as sometimes in social situations I slip up and drink, and replace it with getting high as I can imagine it would have much much less of a detrimental impact than drinking would. Plus it makes me horny as hell and kinda lifts my anhedonia.

I’d like to be sober forever but knowing me, that isn’t really practical as I love to be with friends and let loose. Although I did go about a year sober when this started. Also keep in mind that I’ve been doing this for a while and I’m not that bad off anymore.

I’d stop it until you’re symptom free to be completely honest.

- - - Updated - - -

But then again, I’m at the start of my journey, so perhaps a little paranoid/anxious for improvement. I’d stop it, based on my reading of the forum which was to avoid any sort of intoxicants/psychoactive drugs until a decent bar of recovery is set, but nevertheless both Maxout and Ricky drank at 90%.

Holistic
07-14-2021, 06:40 AM
Avoid it.

Maxout777
07-14-2021, 06:56 AM

Honestly, at your point in recovery I would recommend alcohol as a vice instead of marijuana. I differ from CD in this regard, but marijuana would always set me back. With where you're at, with proper preparation before drinking (BPC-157 [I swear, I don't have financial interest in the stuff lol] and/or Emoxypine) with compounds that will protect the organs from ethanol and gaba system disregulation, would be my "social vice".

I still drink pretty much weekly to this day. I prep with both and usually have little to no hangover if I really tie one on, and never have any issues with liver, GI, etc.

Mistyballoon
07-14-2021, 08:42 AM
Honestly, at your point in recovery I would recommend alcohol as a vice instead of marijuana. I differ from CD in this regard, but marijuana would always set me back. With where you're at, with proper preparation before drinking (BPC-157 [I swear, I don't have financial interest in the stuff lol] and/or Emoxypine) with compounds that will protect the organs from ethanol and gaba system disregulation, would be my "social vice".

I still drink pretty much weekly to this day. I prep with both and usually have little to no hangover if I really tie one on, and never have any issues with liver, GI, etc.

Hi Max,

That, I assume you already recovered totally from PFS right?

BTW, what brand do you use for BPC-157? Trying to get one to ship to Indonesia with my UH for next cycle..

Thanks!

Maxout777
07-14-2021, 08:46 AM
Hi Max,

Yes sir, I have been from quite some years now. Assuming you haven’t read this forum too deeply if you’re asking that, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Max,

BTW, what brand do you use for BPC-157? Trying to get one to ship to Indonesia with my UH for next cycle..

Thanks!

I use Science.bio for BPC-157. Take it sublingually after mixing it with Bac water. Keep in mind, CD doesn’t have this as part of the protocol and I never used it in PFS.

Mistyballoon
07-14-2021, 08:47 AM
Yes sir, I have been from quite some years now. Assuming you haven’t read this forum too deeply if you’re asking that, lol.

In fact I read your recovery section and so deeply grateful that you stayed and help other people like me. I'm just want to make sure that you are recovered for good seeing some people that recovered rarely showed in the forum..

Turnover25
07-15-2021, 10:16 PM

Thanks as always, big guy.

I binned it. Something seemed off.

Maxout777
07-16-2021, 07:35 AM
Thanks as always, big guy.

I binned it. Something seemed off.

You bet. Marijuana is actually high in beta-sitosterol, from what I've read. Again, some get by fine with it, but I always had bad reactions.

LetsGo
07-16-2021, 08:05 PM
It’s best to avoid all recreational substances during PFS recovery. Getting high every 2 or 3 months probably won’t set you back, but getting high 2 or 3 days per week probably will.

Also, I hope those edibles were gluten free 😋

Turnover25
07-16-2021, 10:08 PM
It’s best to avoid all recreational substances during PFS recovery. Getting high every 2 or 3 months probably won’t set you back, but getting high 2 or 3 days per week probably will.

Also, I hope those edibles were gluten free 😋

Hahah. Not sure about the gluten part, they were fun though..

Turnover25
07-17-2021, 09:12 AM
Smoked some Sativa last night with an old friend from the Corps, much better than indica. Felt very social, was thinking very clearly. Might be a dopamine thing

God
07-21-2021, 12:32 PM
Smoked some Sativa last night with an old friend from the Corps, much better than indica. Felt very social, was thinking very clearly. Might be a dopamine thing

I like a puff of indica for anxiety, or before bed. Sativa makes me horny and creative and all that, but I find it can also make anxiety/paranoia worse

Very interesting thing is CBG (not CBD). CBG acts as a GABA reuptake inhibitor. Finding a strain high in this cannabinoid might be good for pfs

Turnover25
07-21-2021, 12:45 PM
I like a puff of indica for anxiety, or before bed. Sativa makes me horny and creative and all that, but I find it can also make anxiety/paranoia worse

Very interesting thing is CBG (not CBD). CBG acts as a GABA reuptake inhibitor. Finding a strain high in this cannabinoid might be good for pfs

I could see it.

Indica made my mind uncontrollably race, felt weird