PDA

View Full Version : TMO Facebook Page

Cdsnuts
07-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Hey Fellas,

For those who don't know, there is also a TMO facebook page that is updated weekly or more. Mostly positive affirmations and motivational quotes to help keep you on task. I also have discounts there from time to time. Not sure how many of you even know the page exists, but it's growing.....fast.

https://www.facebook.com/Totalmaleoptimization/

Please go and like the page so that our message can spread further!

Thanks guys.

Edit: 8/27/22.......Facebook has disabled my advertising account for reasons that I can't seem to get answers for. I had it up to 18k followers then the just decided to ban my advertising account.

You can still go to the page and like it to see the content. I encourage you all to do that.

JoeP26
07-20-2021, 06:16 PM
Hey Fellas,

For those who don't know, there is also a TMO facebook page that is updated weekly or more. Mostly positive affirmations and motivational quotes to help keep you on task. I also have discounts there from time to time. Not sure how many of you even know the page exists, but it's growing.....fast.

https://www.facebook.com/Totalmaleoptimization/

Please go and like the page so that our message can spread further!

Thanks guys.

Niiiiiiice! Doing this now.

Cdsnuts
07-21-2021, 05:29 AM

Thanks Brotha!!!

Zerolibido
07-23-2023, 08:39 PM
Fucking gimps

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 03:13 AM

You're chief fucking gimp

God
08-02-2023, 10:37 PM
It's growing.... fast, because you paid facebook for traffic and posted a bunch of political memes hoping some boomers are dumb enough to rotate herbs instead of trt.

Anyone pay for those $100 phone consults 😅. You're shameless marketing sucks. Go back to school

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Joe look wanted 100 to talk about hcg as well the gimp

Zerolibido
03-10-2024, 09:30 AM
It's growing.... fast, because you paid facebook for traffic and posted a bunch of political memes hoping some boomers are dumb enough to rotate herbs instead of trt.

Anyone pay for those $100 phone consults 😅. You're shameless marketing sucks. Go back to school

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣