PDA

View Full Version : Ostarine in PCT?

BBG
12-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Who here has used Ostarine in PCT? What were the results?

Thanks for any info guys.

Scope75
12-12-2012, 08:28 PM
In for the info and results.

Cobalt
12-12-2012, 10:04 PM
I haven't done it myself, but I'm thinking about it for my upcoming cycle.

I want to say that you run it under 5mg/day, maybe about 2-3mg. Burly is the resident Osta guru, so maybe he can chime in.

burlyman30
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Did someone call? lol

Osta in PCT, I would keep between 5 and 7 mg max.

Keep in mind that the studies done on Osta showed anabolism at 1 and at 3 mg per day with no suppression or other negative side effects, so you could actually go that low. I've seen blood tests come back showing some mild suppression at 15 mg daily. Based on the studies and also on the suppression seen at higher levels, I have done PCTs at 5mg with positive results.

BBG
12-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Did someone call? lol

Osta in PCT, I would keep between 5 and 7 mg max.

Keep in mind that the studies done on Osta showed anabolism at 1 and at 3 mg per day with no suppression or other negative side effects, so you could actually go that low. I've seen blood tests come back showing some mild suppression at 15 mg daily. Based on the studies and also on the suppression seen at higher levels, I have done PCTs at 5mg with positive results.

Great feedback. I've been looking at ways to maximize PCT. It's obviously the worst part of any cycle. Ostarine seems like a safe way of maintaining gains, along with training/nutrition being dialed in.

Mr_math
12-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes osta is great. Still keep the overall full and hard feelin. Still felt strong after week 4. Loved it. Used about a 15mg dose a day. Dropped it to 10 and didn't notice much after a few days....

As burly said, it can be supressive but then again, those trials were ran with clinical grade shit. So unless you have some real good stuff on hand... Just be aware ya know.

Oh side note. I had a horrrrrrible headache the second day I used it. Lasted all day. Never had one after that. I hardly ever get headaches.... Did some reading and it appears that it is somewhat common.

Scope75
12-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Sounds promising and the pros seem the outweigh the cons, and I'd burly and math have used it with good results it may be something I'll have to add to my T-Bol LV/AHv3 pct.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Sounds promising and the pros seem the outweigh the cons, and I'd burly and math have used it with good results it may be something I'll have to add to my T-Bol LV/AHv3 pct.

Yeah I was skeptical to say the least, honestly, I was like wtf is this why did I order it and why don't trust these people????

Then I felt the effects and the voices in my head stopped. Literally one day I knew I felt like shit and didnt sleep too well,but still felt as if I was solid and had a great training session.

longBallLima
12-13-2012, 12:47 PM
very interested in this. i have the osta and i need the pct :D

Scope75
12-13-2012, 02:35 PM
Yeah I was skeptical to say the least, honestly, I was like wtf is this why did I order it and why don't trust these people????

Then I felt the effects and the voices in my head stopped. Literally one day I knew I felt like shit and didnt sleep too well,but still felt as if I was solid and had a great training session.
This is exactly what I wanted to read.

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 02:55 PM
This is exactly what I wanted to read.

Forgot to mention it does take a few days to kick in :)

BBG
12-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Good you guys can get it from our sponsor... oh wait wut :confused:

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 12:01 AM

Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Scope75
12-14-2012, 12:43 AM

What??
Tell us more!!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention it does take a few days to kick in :)

What about starting it 3-4 days before the cycle ends then it'll be in full swing when PCT starts??

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 01:07 AM
What about starting it 3-4 days before the cycle ends then it'll be in full swing when PCT starts??

Takes 10-14 days to really get into full swing. Plan accordingly.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Takes 10-14 days to really get into full swing. Plan accordingly.

Might as well start it 2 weeks from PCT and know its already rocking!!
Thanks for the info.