TanedOut
08-21-2021, 12:20 AM
Been wondering the same!

Admiral
08-21-2021, 01:21 AM
Been down for a full week.

Anybody know whats going on there?

Check the discord. Tubzy said:

“We decided not to renew domain and server, was costing me $1K every year to maintain servers and SSL and all the other shit. I have the SQL files that the site was backed up on so if you want any of the content from the forum info I can send to you”

bruschi11
08-21-2021, 08:47 AM
I would have no issue running it if we got a few guys to cover costs with me. I definitely have 3-4 guys so far I know who would be willing to do so.

TanedOut
08-21-2021, 11:37 AM
I think a lot of people would be happy to donate towards the hosting. If you setup an anonymous donations page (via PayPal or something?) I think it would more than cover the costs. Would be a shame to lose it as it was a great community on there.

Really good of Tubzy & whoever else was financially backing it to have done so for so long!

Aflac
08-21-2021, 11:08 PM
Thank god I found this. We could easy cover the thousand for a year or can we have Helen come somewhere else ?

Is there another forum?

How do we get the SQL files he talks about?

What is the discord?

TanedOut
08-22-2021, 01:10 AM
Pas forum is still active! Could always re-direct hackstasis to this then everyone will register before long?!

Uses the same forum template so pretty familiar to anyone who was on HS

Post Accutane Syndrome (PAS) (https://pasforum.info/)

Maxout777
08-22-2021, 10:51 AM
Don’t blame Tubzy for not renewing. That’s a lot of money to pay for that. Hope all of you who don’t post here frequently are well.

delsolrob
08-22-2021, 01:43 PM
Sorry to see this. There were times where I had a rough time justifying keeping this forum alive - hosting, registration, etc. just the backup subscription to ensure the contents of the forum are never lost (daily backups) is like $100/mo. I spend between $2500 and $3000 a year keeping the forum alive.

So, I totally get it! lot of people think it's really cheap and they don't understand how the fees just add up.

Turnover25
08-22-2021, 03:31 PM
Sorry to see this. There were times where I had a rough time justifying keeping this forum alive - hosting, registration, etc. just the backup subscription to ensure the contents of the forum are never lost (daily backups) is like $100/mo. I spend between $2500 and $3000 a year keeping the forum alive.

So, I totally get it! lot of people think it's really cheap and they don't understand how the fees just add up.

This is a pretty crucial place for people recovering from this condition, if it ever comes to a point to in the future where it becomes too much let us know and we could surely figure out a way to cover some of the costs. For now I just use the links which hopefully helps.

Much respect

Outlaw
08-22-2021, 04:29 PM
Thanks a lot Rob, it's hard to put in words how much this place has changed my life since getting hit with PFS. A lot of respect for you.

Aflac
08-22-2021, 08:58 PM
Do you have Tubzy contact info ? I’d be willing to be part of the split

- - - Updated - - -

I would have no issue running it if we got a few guys to cover costs with me. I definitely have 3-4 guys so far I know who would be willing to do so.

Do you have his contact info I’d be willing to be part of a group that splits the cost!!!

RebelWithACause
08-23-2021, 03:40 AM
Yea wondered why the forum was gone.

I am recovered from PFS thanks to a lot of information from Hackstasis and Helen. But also from here (prohormones for me mostly). Hope you guys are doing well. Also thanks TubZy for financing this whole thing.

Would be cool to stay in touch through some way.

Mistyballoon
08-23-2021, 06:47 AM

I am recovered from PFS thanks to a lot of information from Hackstasis and Helen. But also from here (prohormones for me mostly). Hope you guys are doing well. Also thanks TubZy for financing this whole thing.

Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

Thanks!

jacknap
08-23-2021, 07:38 AM
Don’t blame Tubzy for not renewing. That’s a lot of money to pay for that. Hope all of you who don’t post here frequently are well.

I try not to post too much to not get it messy because the healing journy is what's most important. I'm jumping back on the protocol slowly because I overdid it with the drugs & alcohol during lockdowns. drove me loco. Hopefully now can stay on a positive track. Got toxic af.

Maxout777
08-23-2021, 07:42 AM

Been awhile since I’ve seen your username my friend. Glad to hear you crossed the finish line. Knew you would eventually with your mentality.

Maxout777
08-23-2021, 07:43 AM
I try not to post too much to not get it messy because the healing journy is what's most important. I'm jumping back on the protocol slowly because I overdid it with the drugs & alcohol during lockdowns. drove me loco. Hopefully now can stay on a positive track. Got toxic af.

Do yourself a favor and drop the party drugs. That’s always going to be a downhill spiral. My vice is alcohol. It’s bad enough for life in its own way, but at least it isn’t wrecking systems nearly as bad in moderation as those other compounds man. Trust me, you’ll be happier in the long run.

Outlaw
08-23-2021, 07:59 AM
Hey jack if you don't mind, you mean the party lifestyle brought symptoms back, or you're just not as sharp?

Must've read your thread 5x, it was a big motivation in my darkest days

Comewhatmay
08-23-2021, 08:08 AM

Sometimes I think it goes without saying but respect and thanks to what you've given us with the forum Rob, I'm sure I speak for all when I say it has been a life changer, I'm sure you don't hear it enough but we appreciate you more than you know for this

RebelWithACause
08-23-2021, 08:43 AM
Been awhile since I’ve seen your username my friend. Glad to hear you crossed the finish line. Knew you would eventually with your mentality.

Thanks man. It was good having you around at the time. It gave hope to beat it.

RebelWithACause
08-23-2021, 09:04 AM
Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

Thanks!

Things that helped the most:

- Proviron cycle (6 weeks)
- AndroHard cycles
- HCG cycle (3 weeks)
- TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
- Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
- Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
- Weightlifting most days of the week
- Low carb with carb loading days
- Go to sleep early
- No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
- Cold showers daily, this was good for mentality
- Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
- A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

Things that helped but were smaller contributors

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
- Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Good luck man. You can do it.

I will login here once in a while.

bruschi11
08-23-2021, 03:22 PM
Do you have Tubzy contact info ? I’d be willing to be part of the split

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have his contact info I’d be willing to be part of a group that splits the cost!!!

I don't have his contact info. I know he logs on here sometimes though.

I know there's at least 5-10 guys who would be willing to donate if that's all it takes to get it back up and going.

I hope he sees this and we can make some moves. We will see.

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 03:32 PM

- AndroHard cycles
- HCG cycle (3 weeks)
- TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
- Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
- Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
- Go to sleep early
- No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
- Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
- A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
- Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Congrats!

Did you make a recovery post?

Cdsnuts
08-23-2021, 03:37 PM

Thanks!

Yes...there is a whole website dedicated to this, all laid out for you. You're relatively new, so it's gonna be rough in the beginning. The last thing you want to do is mix and match different pieces from different protocols. That tends to get you no where fast. You have to pick one, and stick with it. That's how you're gonna heal your sexual sides.

RebelWithACause
08-24-2021, 11:05 AM
Congrats!

Did you make a recovery post?

Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.

bruschi11
08-24-2021, 12:42 PM
Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.

I'm really pumped for you man. You kept on going. That's what I said from the start- my first novel I wrote there in October 2017 lol.

I'm pretty bummed out that forum is gone. Like, we were novices to the health game for a long time there and certainly are still students. We all are in the health world. But now sometimes recently, if I want to search for something in the hackstasis search engine- I'll find something Helen wrote and now I understand it. Back then, I'd be clueless but here we are 3-4 years later and suddenly most of what he writes makes sense to me.

Its shocking to me that I can read it now. Because back then I was completely lost... WHILE his stuff was helping me incredibly. I just had no idea why, what, where, how. Now looking back I understand it.

Recently, just his emphasis on NAPDH has helped me so much. Focusing on that cycle has helped me piece a bit together about whats going on with me. I've known that NADPH oxidase has been upregulated the last several months and really dating back to mid 2020 when I fell apart again. The last month it got psychotic. Come to find out I just received mold testing back... crazy elevation of gliotoxin in my urine which upregulates NADPH.

It's looking like antibiotic damage in 2019 combined with girlfriend's old moldy apartment led to this. But huge finding as it seems pretty easy to treat, already feeling a bit better a day into treating it.

I really hope Tubzy can give us access to that forum. You gotta understand. I wrote there 4 years straight every single week just like you @Rebel. It feels like our whole stories we told as we've battled is freaking lost just gone. No proof of it anywhere.

I always wanted to be like Cdsnuts and be able to have that journal somewhere to read when I get better. I always thought it must be so cool being CD, being chi, maxout, english, amongst others who can go back and read their experience. AND be like "I'M THAT FUCKING DUDE. I DID THAT. YA THATS ME." And I felt that way in 2018 when I was nearly recovered. Just going back and reading my log in from late 2017 through mid 2018 made me feel proud when I was doing so well.

I hope we can get hackstasis back up somehow, someway. I know we have people that are willing to donate- me being one of them.

Tubzy, I'm here whenever you wanna talk man where ever you are. Also, at very least would like to get the file of the site back up so I can at least get some stuff out of there that I'd like to have.

That is all!

RebelWithACause
08-24-2021, 02:04 PM
I'm really pumped for you man. You kept on going. That's what I said from the start- my first novel I wrote there in October 2017 lol.

I'm pretty bummed out that forum is gone. Like, we were novices to the health game for a long time there and certainly are still students. We all are in the health world. But now sometimes recently, if I want to search for something in the hackstasis search engine- I'll find something Helen wrote and now I understand it. Back then, I'd be clueless but here we are 3-4 years later and suddenly most of what he writes makes sense to me.

Its shocking to me that I can read it now. Because back then I was completely lost... WHILE his stuff was helping me incredibly. I just had no idea why, what, where, how. Now looking back I understand it.

Recently, just his emphasis on NAPDH has helped me so much. Focusing on that cycle has helped me piece a bit together about whats going on with me. I've known that NADPH oxidase has been upregulated the last several months and really dating back to mid 2020 when I fell apart again. The last month it got psychotic. Come to find out I just received mold testing back... crazy elevation of gliotoxin in my urine which upregulates NADPH.

It's looking like antibiotic damage in 2019 combined with girlfriend's old moldy apartment led to this. But huge finding as it seems pretty easy to treat, already feeling a bit better a day into treating it.

I really hope Tubzy can give us access to that forum. You gotta understand. I wrote there 4 years straight every single week just like you @Rebel. It feels like our whole stories we told as we've battled is freaking lost just gone. No proof of it anywhere.

I always wanted to be like Cdsnuts and be able to have that journal somewhere to read when I get better. I always thought it must be so cool being CD, being chi, maxout, english, amongst others who can go back and read their experience. AND be like "I'M THAT FUCKING DUDE. I DID THAT. YA THATS ME." And I felt that way in 2018 when I was nearly recovered. Just going back and reading my log in from late 2017 through mid 2018 made me feel proud when I was doing so well.

I hope we can get hackstasis back up somehow, someway. I know we have people that are willing to donate- me being one of them.

Tubzy, I'm here whenever you wanna talk man where ever you are. Also, at very least would like to get the file of the site back up so I can at least get some stuff out of there that I'd like to have.

That is all!

True. Personaliy I dont care too much about the journal I wrote a lot of BS in there LOL. But I understand your point. I am willing to donate as well, just for showing some gratitude.

Are you close to getting better bruschi? I hope you will get there soon. You deserve it. Personally I went too far sometimes with the supps. Make sure you dont go/fall into that shithole. It took me a while to realise.

I wonder where doomgirl, mbax44 and supernature went haha. If one of you read this I love you no hard feelings.

Recovery from PFS is a damn ride for sure. Insane how bad life can get. Like going through hell. But you know what now I look back at it as a battle worth fighting. It really is.

RebelWithACause
08-24-2021, 02:09 PM
BTW anyone know what happened to Nina? Did she survive the cancer?

bruschi11
08-25-2021, 11:53 AM
She survived as far as we last heard from her. Just living with low quality of life as she has for years. Never got to the bottom of her issues like many have not.

bruschi11
08-25-2021, 12:13 PM
True. Personaliy I dont care too much about the journal I wrote a lot of BS in there LOL. But I understand your point. I am willing to donate as well, just for showing some gratitude.

Are you close to getting better bruschi? I hope you will get there soon. You deserve it. Personally I went too far sometimes with the supps. Make sure you dont go/fall into that shithole. It took me a while to realise.

I wonder where doomgirl, mbax44 and supernature went haha. If one of you read this I love you no hard feelings.

Recovery from PFS is a damn ride for sure. Insane how bad life can get. Like going through hell. But you know what now I look back at it as a battle worth fighting. It really is.

Am I getting close to better? Man I'm lucky to be alive right now the way things have gone the last month or so heck the last 15 months really. But at least it seems I'm finally getting another firm diagnosis like I did for mycoplasma in 2017. I think this could be the turning point I really need- I just got testing back showing severe elevation of mold mycotoxin called gliotoxin in my urine. Like 6x the range.

Everything adds up as its removed via sulphation, zinc also helps prevents its biosynthesis. Focusing on sulphation (b2/molybdenum) were very helpful for a bit and I saw really good signs when I started a zinc/manganese/copper supp in low doses a month ago. Was finally capable of taking b1 again which has worked wonders when I can tolerate since this began. But did ozone a few times this last month- went from reacting well to the first to horrible the last one. I'm still recovering from it two weeks later.

Lyme antibiotic in early 2019 was the big fuck up for me. May have destroyed my life forever if I don't come back from this. Killed my immune system, then spent a lot of time at girlfriends moldy apartment for the next 15 months until I got her to move out and we got a new place. Nutritional balancing was helping a lot- I just didn't know what the underlying issue was after Lyme. Then I crashed pretty severely late Spring of 2020. Made progress that Fall 2020 w/ fasting/nutritional balancing, fell apart again over Winter, made progress this past Spring/early Summer, fell apart again this past Month.

If you do all the math.. it looks like something was certainly holding me back the last 2.5 years. And it appears we may have found the culprit. Just isn't fair all the time I've lost. I was really incredible the first Lyme/PFS recovery I made. As athletic, lean, happy, relaxed, witty, cool, calm, collected you name it. Sexually I was fine. Not perfect. But fine. Very minor cfs issues if I overdid it with physical activity, drinking back then.

What sucks is this new diagnosis just isn't that simple. Its not like mycoplasma where a round of antibiotics, herbals/coffee enemas/liverflushing, fasting can save me. Luckily I've been basically treating mold the last 6 weeks now and have an understanding of the binders, nutrition, treatments to utilize. But I'm now in a weird form of fast oxidaiton, zinc deficient. Just isn't a place where I can fast right now either which just sucks.

We will see. I was all bummed out when I got mycoplasma diagnosis in 2017. Then within 2-3 months I really started living my life again. 6 months later I was lean and waking up with crazy boners every morning. So I'm trying to perk up a bit. I think I can do this.

Will say, my libido is mostly recovered. I was a guy with shrunken up balls stuck to my body, tiny dick, complete asexuality prior to my first recovery. Its nice to get that out of the way. But life is an incredible thing and I've been missing out on it for a long time now. I need it back so bad.

HOPE
08-26-2021, 07:12 AM
How did you recover the first time Brushii?

xxaleksi
08-26-2021, 04:02 PM
Am I getting close to better? Man I'm lucky to be alive right now the way things have gone the last month or so heck the last 15 months really. But at least it seems I'm finally getting another firm diagnosis like I did for mycoplasma in 2017. I think this could be the turning point I really need- I just got testing back showing severe elevation of mold mycotoxin called gliotoxin in my urine. Like 6x the range.

Everything adds up as its removed via sulphation, zinc also helps prevents its biosynthesis. Focusing on sulphation (b2/molybdenum) were very helpful for a bit and I saw really good signs when I started a zinc/manganese/copper supp in low doses a month ago. Was finally capable of taking b1 again which has worked wonders when I can tolerate since this began. But did ozone a few times this last month- went from reacting well to the first to horrible the last one. I'm still recovering from it two weeks later.

Lyme antibiotic in early 2019 was the big fuck up for me. May have destroyed my life forever if I don't come back from this. Killed my immune system, then spent a lot of time at girlfriends moldy apartment for the next 15 months until I got her to move out and we got a new place. Nutritional balancing was helping a lot- I just didn't know what the underlying issue was after Lyme. Then I crashed pretty severely late Spring of 2020. Made progress that Fall 2020 w/ fasting/nutritional balancing, fell apart again over Winter, made progress this past Spring/early Summer, fell apart again this past Month.

If you do all the math.. it looks like something was certainly holding me back the last 2.5 years. And it appears we may have found the culprit. Just isn't fair all the time I've lost. I was really incredible the first Lyme/PFS recovery I made. As athletic, lean, happy, relaxed, witty, cool, calm, collected you name it. Sexually I was fine. Not perfect. But fine. Very minor cfs issues if I overdid it with physical activity, drinking back then.

What sucks is this new diagnosis just isn't that simple. Its not like mycoplasma where a round of antibiotics, herbals/coffee enemas/liverflushing, fasting can save me. Luckily I've been basically treating mold the last 6 weeks now and have an understanding of the binders, nutrition, treatments to utilize. But I'm now in a weird form of fast oxidaiton, zinc deficient. Just isn't a place where I can fast right now either which just sucks.

We will see. I was all bummed out when I got mycoplasma diagnosis in 2017. Then within 2-3 months I really started living my life again. 6 months later I was lean and waking up with crazy boners every morning. So I'm trying to perk up a bit. I think I can do this.

Will say, my libido is mostly recovered. I was a guy with shrunken up balls stuck to my body, tiny dick, complete asexuality prior to my first recovery. Its nice to get that out of the way. But life is an incredible thing and I've been missing out on it for a long time now. I need it back so bad.
Mold is awful. I was/am recovered from PFS but unknowingly slept on a moldy mattress for a month and a half and it gave me full blown neuro lyme symptoms. I thought I got covid at first and then thought I was developing MS. Had no idea I was breathing poison every night. I also went to school in a moldy building like ten years ago which may have primed my immune system to react so harshly.

What binders are you taking for the mold? Cholestyramine seems to be the gold standard but i probably won’t be able to get it where I live as there’s no Shoemaker trained docs in Europe. Lots of really depressing stories in the mold exposure communities so I try to avoid them.

I’m gonna start a water fast next week to hopefully get the poison out of my body. Gonna go for as long as I can. I’m hoping a long fast will cure this mold stuff, I’ve basically felt like I have a severe flu for over a month straight. If the cause of these symptoms is the build up of mold toxins in the body then in theory a long water fast should resolve it. Hopefully I’m not being too naive. We will see.

bruschi11
08-27-2021, 02:45 PM
Mold is awful. I was/am recovered from PFS but unknowingly slept on a moldy mattress for a month and a half and it gave me full blown neuro lyme symptoms. I thought I got covid at first and then thought I was developing MS. Had no idea I was breathing poison every night. I also went to school in a moldy building like ten years ago which may have primed my immune system to react so harshly.

What binders are you taking for the mold? Cholestyramine seems to be the gold standard but i probably won’t be able to get it where I live as there’s no Shoemaker trained docs in Europe. Lots of really depressing stories in the mold exposure communities so I try to avoid them.

I’m gonna start a water fast next week to hopefully get the poison out of my body. Gonna go for as long as I can. I’m hoping a long fast will cure this mold stuff, I’ve basically felt like I have a severe flu for over a month straight. If the cause of these symptoms is the build up of mold toxins in the body then in theory a long water fast should resolve it. Hopefully I’m not being too naive. We will see.

I highly recommend going the more Dr. Brewer/ Dr. Nathan route rather than Shoemaker. I saw a Shoemaker doctor for awhile- wasn't exactly for mold, I had cyanobacteria in my gut so was treating that. But still we were looking for mold and we didn't have any indications of it.

Finally got second opinion from a doctor that follows more Nathan/ Brewer and doesn't really like Shoemaker. This is how we found this crazy elevation of gliotoxin amongst minor elevations in 3 other mycotoxins.

I recommend the Realtime mycotoxins test. Its hefty the first time you did it nearly $400 but retests are $250. Pretty sure you can do this test without a doctor as well which is nice. With this test you can really weight in on the exact mycotoxin, type of mold you have. My mycotoxins basically say NO cholestyramine. I'm using s. boullardi, NAC, ecklonia cava (for glyphosate), and will be adding bentonite clay and propolmannan pretty soon.

I'm just pissed at myself. I knew I was exposed in as early as March 2019. Been chasing my tail for 2.5 years now. Nutritional balancing, fasting etc etc.. I had some decent time periods where I've moved forward. But specifically this last month (post ozone) I thought I was dying at times. I literally think I just got saved by a diagnosis for second time in my life (Lyme in 2017.)

I've learned a lot this week. This seems beatable.

bruschi11
08-27-2021, 03:00 PM
How did you recover the first time Brushii?

I was legit bedridden for 6 months, was in a mental institution for 2 weeks, ready to kill myself. Couldn't survive without a strong antidepressant in me for those first 6 months of 2017 when I crashed from PFS. Finally got a crazy elevated mycoplasma (Lyme co-infection) in June 2017. One 25 day round of antibiotics got me on my feet. Still stayed on antidepressant, but was able to stop it after a month of natural medicine. Treated mycoplasma, lyme, co-infections with electric medicine, herbals, a 2 week juice fast, sauna, tons of coffee enemas, started liver flushing, topped it all off with a 21 day water fast that November and I was in a really good place CFS/ Lyme wise.

Must mention exercise too. Once I really got on my feet that fall after that fast, I started running and lifting.

I lived a miracle that year and although things haven't gone well since a year later when I relapsed then had antibiotic damage/mold it seems... you never stop going after you live something like that.

I ended up really fixing most of my sexuality with an RU followed by progesterone cycle that December then followed that with electroltyes protocol/ zinc finger on hackstasis.

I really don't know if anyone in world history went from so bad to so good in such a short time period lol. Then I have a relapse with Lyme around now 2018. 3 years later I have massive issues. I made mistakes, didn't treat the right things these last 3 years, had antibiotic damage, mold, somehow ended up with cyanobacteria in my gut. I'm hoping I'm really getting my break right now with this diagnosis.

xxaleksi
08-27-2021, 05:36 PM
I highly recommend going the more Dr. Brewer/ Dr. Nathan route rather than Shoemaker. I saw a Shoemaker doctor for awhile- wasn't exactly for mold, I had cyanobacteria in my gut so was treating that. But still we were looking for mold and we didn't have any indications of it.

Finally got second opinion from a doctor that follows more Nathan/ Brewer and doesn't really like Shoemaker. This is how we found this crazy elevation of gliotoxin amongst minor elevations in 3 other mycotoxins.

I recommend the Realtime mycotoxins test. Its hefty the first time you did it nearly $400 but retests are $250. Pretty sure you can do this test without a doctor as well which is nice. With this test you can really weight in on the exact mycotoxin, type of mold you have. My mycotoxins basically say NO cholestyramine. I'm using s. boullardi, NAC, ecklonia cava (for glyphosate), and will be adding bentonite clay and propolmannan pretty soon.

I'm just pissed at myself. I knew I was exposed in as early as March 2019. Been chasing my tail for 2.5 years now. Nutritional balancing, fasting etc etc.. I had some decent time periods where I've moved forward. But specifically this last month (post ozone) I thought I was dying at times. I literally think I just got saved by a diagnosis for second time in my life (Lyme in 2017.)

I've learned a lot this week. This seems beatable.
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I’ve went down the mold rabbit hole this past month and am familiar with Dr. Nathan’s stuff and also read his book ”Toxic”.

Wouldn’t a water fast be a quicker way to get rid of the stuff than taking these binders for months? I don’t see how mycotoxins are any different than any other toxins that fasting eliminates.

Definitely gonna give his stuff a go though if the water fast doesn’t get rid of the issues.

bruschi11
08-27-2021, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I’ve went down the mold rabbit hole this past month and am familiar with Dr. Nathan’s stuff and also read his book ”Toxic”.

Wouldn’t a water fast be a quicker way to get rid of the stuff than taking these binders for months? I don’t see how mycotoxins are any different than any other toxins that fasting eliminates.

Definitely gonna give his stuff a go though if the water fast doesn’t get rid of the issues.

Think it really depends on your status of health. I follow nutritional balancing and really my own symptoms to judge if I’m ready for a fast or not.

I benefitted highly with 3 and 9 day fasts last fall. But they just didn’t hold up. Shit happened afterward, I also really needed to get to root issue.

Now I’m in a weird form of “fast oxidation” with high potassium, low end magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, copper. I need to build up in minerals a bit, get this toxicity out of my brain a bit before I decide to fast.

Think I will do so when I’m ready. Just don’t know when that will be.

xxaleksi
08-28-2021, 03:22 AM
Think it really depends on your status of health. I follow nutritional balancing and really my own symptoms to judge if I’m ready for a fast or not.

I benefitted highly with 3 and 9 day fasts last fall. But they just didn’t hold up. Shit happened afterward, I also really needed to get to root issue.

Now I’m in a weird form of “fast oxidation” with high potassium, low end magnesium, calcium, sodium, zinc, copper. I need to build up in minerals a bit, get this toxicity out of my brain a bit before I decide to fast.

Think I will do so when I’m ready. Just don’t know when that will be.

Thanks man! Appreciate all the help.

Yeah I had just come off my last cycle when this shit started happening. Felt recovered from Pfs but started getting very strange symptoms after getting a new mattress, then after a month or so couldn’t walk straight, blurry vision, face went numb, severe muscle weakness and other really fucked up stuff. Also shortness of breath, throat tightness and chills. Thought I got covid at first but then started reading Lyme boards and realized Lyme and mold have pretty much identical symptoms.

The worst part is that my immune system seems to be hyper sensitized now as I can’t handle ANYTHING that was in the apartment with the mattress without getting a system wide inflammation response. Even though the mattress is gone. Seems like the hypersensitivity built up over the time I was sleeping on the mattress so I’m hoping it goes away after I fast, but who knows. I also get symptoms from things like scents now so seems to be a bit of multiple chemical sensitivity going on.

backinthecell
08-28-2021, 12:01 PM
Helen/Gbold was working on a new protocol, for Prozac/Mirtazapine induced cases of PSSD with Alex_Mr. He had told me to wait, but the forum doesn't exist anymore. Does anybody have contact info of him? I really need that protocol, my life is literally dependent on this and I don't know what to do else.

bruschi11
08-29-2021, 05:31 AM
Helen/Gbold was working on a new protocol, for Prozac/Mirtazapine induced cases of PSSD with Alex_Mr. He had told me to wait, but the forum doesn't exist anymore. Does anybody have contact info of him? I really need that protocol, my life is literally dependent on this and I don't know what to do else.

I’m really sorry to say this man. But I just don’t think the PSSD is causing your severe illness.

I think the PSSD fucked up your immune system which allowed some sort of illness to take over. Such as Lyme, mold, or a heavy metal toxicity.

When things get as bad as your situation... it’s not just an imbalance or mineral insensitivity.

Your immune system got whacked. And something got in your body causing these issues.

This is where I completely disagreed with Gbold on. He hated me for it. But in so many cases when someone is really bad this is the case. And yes you can utilize fixing the terrain with nutritional balancing/ fasting to help defeat said toxicities.

But I think a toxicity needs to be identified in majority of these difficult cases. And unfortunately in this post pharma world, people forget they even exist.

backinthecell
08-29-2021, 07:32 AM
I’m really sorry to say this man. But I just don’t think the PSSD is causing your severe illness.

I think the PSSD fucked up your immune system which allowed some sort of illness to take over. Such as Lyme, mold, or a heavy metal toxicity.

When things get as bad as your situation... it’s not just an imbalance or mineral insensitivity.

Your immune system got whacked. And something got in your body causing these issues.

This is where I completely disagreed with Gbold on. He hated me for it. But in so many cases when someone is really bad this is the case. And yes you can utilize fixing the terrain with nutritional balancing/ fasting to help defeat said toxicities.

But I think a toxicity needs to be identified in majority of these difficult cases. And unfortunately in this post pharma world, people forget they even exist.

It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com (https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/direct-inhibition-of-retinoic-acid-catabolism-by-ssris/48036/2)

https://i.hizliresim.com/m196uyr.jpeg

https://i.hizliresim.com/s93t6kx.PNG

https://i.hizliresim.com/s0cy7km.png

bruschi11
08-29-2021, 12:07 PM
It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com (https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/direct-inhibition-of-retinoic-acid-catabolism-by-ssris/48036/2)

Might not be an infection. Could be a toxicity. Maybe try a binder like charcoal to see if you get any relief.

TanedOut
08-29-2021, 12:57 PM
Or just try Tudca and methylation support supps. This dude is dealing with psoriasis, but as he says most chronic illnesses are due to deficiencies or toxicity;

If Bile Acids Dont Work Add the Methylation Supplements - B12 and Folic Acid | PsoriasisDietPlan.com (https://www.psoriasisdietplan.com/2014/03/if-bile-acids-dont-work-add-the-methylation-supplements-b12-and-folic-acid/)

Turnover25
08-29-2021, 01:26 PM
Or just try Tudca and methylation support supps. This dude is dealing with psoriasis, but as he says most chronic illnesses are due to deficiencies or toxicity;

If Bile Acids Dont Work Add the Methylation Supplements - B12 and Folic Acid | PsoriasisDietPlan.com (https://www.psoriasisdietplan.com/2014/03/if-bile-acids-dont-work-add-the-methylation-supplements-b12-and-folic-acid/)

You need to be careful with methylation supplements. They are complicated and have the potential to really harm someone. I had a crash from methylfolate that sent me to the hospital and threw me into a nightmare for around 6 months afterward. I have a couple threads about them, also Freddd from the pheonix rising forum has a lot of info about them. I’d be cautious to recommend these to people IMO.

TanedOut
08-29-2021, 01:40 PM
Agree, they’re powerful substances, and taking too much mb12 or mf alone can cause methyl trapping, but they are also very powerful for healing if used correctly. At one stage just a few crumbs of an mb12 capsule gave me crippling migraines, so I obviously had a deficiency that was slowly corrected, and now I tolerate it well and take mb12 and mf daily.

Turnover25
08-29-2021, 01:45 PM
Agree, they’re powerful substances, and taking too much mb12 or mf alone can cause methyl trapping, but they are also very powerful for healing if used correctly. At one stage just a few crumbs of an mb12 capsule gave me crippling migraines, so I obviously had a deficiency that was slowly corrected, and now I tolerate it well and take mb12 and mf daily.

Agreed. I had paradoxical folate deficiency the first time and it took me half a year to figure out what happened. Total disaster. Now I take them once every few weeks or so.

Turnover25
08-29-2021, 02:44 PM

Also, why TUDCA? I’ve been taking it daily for about a week for liver, gonna for about a month or so. But what other benefits have you heard it has, out of curiosity?

TanedOut
08-29-2021, 03:06 PM
It’s definitely mostly for liver. Poor methylation results in poor bile flow, and Tudca helps get bile flowing again, which then helps you absorb nutrients properly (especially fat soluble vitamins) and also keeps bad gut bacteria under control

backinthecell
08-30-2021, 04:57 PM
Searched it in my local area but couldn't find any seller, neither for active charcoal or TUDCA. TUDCA looks especially promising, too bad I live in such a bad place.

Tried methylfolate before. It instantly cleared my vision a bit. Though, I didn't take any more than 1 pill because it made my bowel condition get worsened.

Anybody has contact information of Gbolduev, or instead, can just ask him that question for me?

MichaelZurich
08-31-2021, 12:49 AM

- AndroHard cycles
- HCG cycle (3 weeks)
- Go to sleep early

Congratulations from the bottom of my heart dude! I have read many of your posts over the past year. Hope you enjoy your new life!

Since I am very curious about Proviron and also did a hCG Run vor 8 weeks in the beginning of the year AND just ordered a bottle of UltraHard:

Would you mind sharing how exactly your protocol looked like?

Like what did you do first and at what dosage, followed by what? I think it would mean a lot to many of us to know to have options if one protocol won’t work. Would you maybe even mind sharing some before and after lab-results?

Kind Regards from Switzerland, Michael

RebelWithACause
08-31-2021, 03:31 AM
Congratulations from the bottom of my heart dude! I have read many of your posts over the past year. Hope you enjoy your new life!

Since I am very curious about Proviron and also did a hCG Run vor 8 weeks in the beginning of the year AND just ordered a bottle of UltraHard:

Would you mind sharing how exactly your protocol looked like?

Like what did you do first and at what dosage, followed by what? I think it would mean a lot to many of us to know to have options if one protocol won’t work. Would you maybe even mind sharing some before and after lab-results?

Kind Regards from Switzerland, Michael

My life is still quite boring not going to lie. Plus you get used to being normal again very quickly.

Anyways. I had a bloodtest done in the beginning of PFS. Which showed high-ish cortisol (not out of range), normal testosterone (~670ng/dl I think), normal-high estrogen.

I have not gotten any bloodtests after.

Protocol was taking whatever the fuck made most sense at the time. No real protocol.

This is kind of the pathway I took:

1. Fuck around with random stuff like Ella, minerals, aminos, diets (carnivore), etc. Used R-Andro some days.
2. TEI (1,5 year), hair testing
3. AndroHard cycle (6-8 weeks)
4. Proviron cycle (6 weeks) - pal protocol
5. HCG (3 weeks)
6. Electrolyte protocol by Helen, or at least big parts of it, also included sodiumthiosulfate (STS) + Vitamin C protocol

Meanwhile I was running 5k-7k, cold showers, tried some herbs here and there, fucked around with minerals from time to time, walked 1/2 hours in forests, swam in the sea if possible, etc.

MichaelZurich
08-31-2021, 03:59 AM
My life is still quite boring not going to lie. Plus you get used to being normal again very quickly.

Anyways. I had a bloodtest done in the beginning of PFS. Which showed high-ish cortisol (not out of range), normal testosterone (~670ng/dl I think), normal-high estrogen.

I have not gotten any bloodtests after.

Protocol was taking whatever the fuck made most sense at the time. No real protocol.

This is kind of the pathway I took:

1. Fuck around with random stuff like Ella, minerals, aminos, diets (carnivore), etc. Used R-Andro some days.
2. TEI (1,5 year), hair testing
3. AndroHard cycle (6-8 weeks)
4. Proviron cycle (6 weeks) - pal protocol
5. HCG (3 weeks)
6. Electrolyte protocol by Helen, or at least big parts of it, also included sodiumthiosulfate (STS) + Vitamin C protocol

Meanwhile I was running 5k-7k, cold showers, tried some herbs here and there, fucked around with minerals from time to time, walked 1/2 hours in forests, swam in the sea if possible, etc.

Boring sounds actually awesome to me haha🤗

Thank you a lot for your reply, sorry for asking, but some of the things mentioned don‘t mean much to me, can you maybe help me understand?

1. What is Ella? (Sorry, really no clue)
2. How did you determine which minerals you had to take, what minerals did you take?
3. By TEI, do you mean that you made a hair analysis test for Trace Elements and then supplemented the recommended supplements? (If yes, what supplements?)
4. Since hackstasis is down: how does the electrolyte protocol by helen look like? (very interested in that since I am also suffering from muscle twiches).

Sorry for asking that detailed. I know it must be a pain to get that many questions after being healed. Very very thankful for your help tho!!

Kind Regards

Michael

RebelWithACause
08-31-2021, 06:01 AM
Boring sounds actually awesome to me haha��

Thank you a lot for your reply, sorry for asking, but some of the things mentioned don‘t mean much to me, can you maybe help me understand?

1. What is Ella? (Sorry, really no clue)
2. How did you determine which minerals you had to take, what minerals did you take?
3. By TEI, do you mean that you made a hair analysis test for Trace Elements and then supplemented the recommended supplements? (If yes, what supplements?)
4. Since hackstasis is down: how does the electrolyte protocol by helen look like? (very interested in that since I am also suffering from muscle twiches).

Sorry for asking that detailed. I know it must be a pain to get that many questions after being healed. Very very thankful for your help tho!!

Kind Regards

Michael

1. It is an antiprogesterone drug used as birth control I think, or anti-pregnancy for women. The idea was it could help PFS people.
2. I tried out minerals that helped. I used almost all that are available in different cycles. Incl. electrolytes (magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium)
3. Yes, I had different cycles with different minerals. I had zinc cycles, copper cycles, iron cycles plus the added extras.
4. I copied the text and saved it somewhere, I can look it up. Basically high dosages of stuff (B vitamins, electrolytes, and much more)

I don't get too much questions. Plus like I said my life is boring so at least I can help some people with info.

By the way just FYI the running 5k-7k was in cycles. I did it for 2 periods for around 3 months. Normal cardio works too from my experience.

Also TEI did not fix much for me but it did put me in a better place. PFS was still in place after this cycle. Big movement came from Proviron, AndroHard, HCG. Not clear which was the biggest player as I did not wait long in between.

Carni
08-31-2021, 02:12 PM
What was your diet like? How much meat,vegetables etc a typical day. I find it difficult to get enough calories without eating any fruit and limited carbs.

backinthecell
08-31-2021, 05:12 PM
So, could somebody invite gbolduev here? Is he still spending time on forums?

Sorry for my repeated question but it's hard to be waiting while my dementia and neurodegeneration progresses hour by hour . I get fasciculations and muscle twitches all over my body while I barely typing this.

I did so much throuough the years and it eventually ended a few months ago: There is nothing "I" can do. None of the protocols and suggestion on the web works for my condition. Im just dependent at this point. I need a protocol/tiny suggestion from the man himself

TanedOut
09-01-2021, 02:17 PM
So back to hackstasis - what’s the plan of action?

The fact the pas forum is online and uses the same (familiar) forum template means if everyone starts posting on there then it’ll pretty quickly get to what hackstasis was. Seems like the easiest option from here?..

Post Accutane Syndrome (PAS) (https://pasforum.info/)

RebelWithACause
09-04-2021, 11:52 AM
If someone has the discord link please post it.

backinthecell
09-06-2021, 10:11 AM
If someone has the discord link please post it.

Anyone? I also need the SQL files of Hackstasis forum.

I still need to contact helen, can anybody help?

Jaysky
09-06-2021, 05:10 PM
BTW anyone know what happened to Nina? Did she survive the cancer?

Hey! Glad I found some of you all here. I'm still in touch with Nina, she's doing ok for the most part but as far as cancer is concerned she beat that! But still dealing with a wide array of general health issues like before.

Glad you're doing well Rebel, anyone know a good source for Proviron in the states? I got HCG through a naturopath and ran that for months, but don't think he would be down to prescribe me a steroid yet lol. Like most of us here I tried tons of random shit like Ella, Anavar, water fasting multiple times, different minerals and electrolytes.

Jado
09-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Hey! Glad I found some of you all here. I'm still in touch with Nina, she's doing ok for the most part but as far as cancer is concerned she beat that! But still dealing with a wide array of general health issues like before.

Glad you're doing well Rebel, anyone know a good source for Proviron in the states? I got HCG through a naturopath and ran that for months, but don't think he would be down to prescribe me a steroid yet lol. Like most of us here I tried tons of random shit like Ella, Anavar, water fasting multiple times, different minerals and electrolytes.

How did the HCG go for you? Parts of it make sense. Seems like running R-Andro with it woukd make sense. Anyway, just curious if you had good results.

TubZy
09-06-2021, 07:41 PM
Hey - has been a very long month between getting COVID and losing my car to the hurricane last week the site stuff got side tracked for a while so I couldn't get around to responding. I think someone already addressed this but basically I decided to not renew as the cost just kept going up and up every year especially since content was growing so fast (upgraded to VPS, SSL renewals etc.). On top of that, the forum updates and security maintenance were way behind on and we also couldn't find anyone to work on the site backend (understandably).

I have all the content backed up as everything is in my name (domain registration, Go Daddy etc.) along with me handling all of the finances. I can't really share the backed up content on any standard platform because the files are so big otherwise I would do it now unless someone has another method.

I appreciate all the support to help provide funding and donations but honestly I would rather turn it over outright (or "sell" my portion) to someone who has the technical background and time to maintain it properly. I know it may sound a bit odd but it becomes a pain for me to constantly try to find a third party to do some of the site functionality/maintenance work and then pay them out separately etc.

Also here is the discord link:
Hackstasis (https://discord.gg/X8Wn6atC)

Jaysky
09-06-2021, 08:24 PM
How did the HCG go for you? Parts of it make sense. Seems like running R-Andro with it woukd make sense. Anyway, just curious if you had good results.

So I tried running HCG for about 5 months 3x a week like Joekool. From a blooodwork perspective it helped, went from a like 650-700 NG/DL test to like 900+ on the latest bloodtest I took while I was on HCG. Libido wise it had very little impact, maybe felt a bit more libido and balls were definitely fuller and very plump lol, but ultimately it was pretty negligible. Mood wise didn't really feel very different either, so HCG didn't help me all too much which is why I stopped like a month short, I would hop back on though after running a cycle of Test or Proviron to see if it helps more after something like that.

Jaysky
09-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Hey - has been a very long month between getting COVID and losing my car to the hurricane last week the site stuff got side tracked for a while so I couldn't get around to responding. I think someone already addressed this but basically I decided to not renew as the cost just kept going up and up every year especially since content was growing so fast (upgraded to VPS, SSL renewals etc.). On top of that, the forum updates and security maintenance were way behind on and we also couldn't find anyone to work on the site backend (understandably).

I have all the content backed up as everything is in my name (domain registration, Go Daddy etc.) along with me handling all of the finances. I can't really share the backed up content on any standard platform because the files are so big otherwise I would do it now unless someone has another method.

I appreciate all the support to help provide funding and donations but honestly I would rather turn it over outright (or "sell" my portion) to someone who has the technical background and time to maintain it properly. I know it may sound a bit odd but it becomes a pain for me to constantly try to find a third party to do some of the site functionality/maintenance work and then pay them out separately etc.

Completely understandable Tubzy! Or Boris as you were going by for a minute haha. Props to you for even creating it in the first place, hopefully we can all find a good space to migrate to whether it's here or somewhere else.

LetsGo
09-07-2021, 11:55 AM
Completely understandable Tubzy! Or Boris as you were going by for a minute haha. Props to you for even creating it in the first place, hopefully we can all find a good space to migrate to whether it's here or somewhere else.

Personally, I would prefer for the CDsnuts protocol not to be mixed together with Hackstasis. Maybe there can be a separate section of this forum for the people that want to try different Hackstasis protocols. If people are reading about 50 different protocols people are experimenting with, it could lead them away from the CDsnuts protocol and then it won’t work.

This forum has been for people who are laser focused only on the CDsnuts protocol, although that may be changing, and if so, it is what it is. I’m going to fully recover because I know what works, but I worry about the next guys who are going to get confused when they hear a million protocols from a million well-meaning people, trying things that might and might not work. The protocol here does work consistently, but not if you mix and match with other protocols from Hackstasis or elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-Hackstasis, I just think it should be kept separate from the CDsnuts protocol.

TubZy
09-08-2021, 09:19 AM

Haha, Yeah I hope so too :)

TubZy
09-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Personally, I would prefer for the CDsnuts protocol not to be mixed together with Hackstasis. Maybe there can be a separate section of this forum for the people that want to try different Hackstasis protocols. If people are reading about 50 different protocols people are experimenting with, it could lead them away from the CDsnuts protocol and then it won’t work.

This forum has been for people who are laser focused only on the CDsnuts protocol, although that may be changing, and if so, it is what it is. I’m going to fully recover because I know what works, but I worry about the next guys who are going to get confused when they hear a million protocols from a million well-meaning people, trying things that might and might not work. The protocol here does work consistently, but not if you mix and match with other protocols from Hackstasis or elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-Hackstasis, I just think it should be kept separate from the CDsnuts protocol.

I agree, whatever you guys want

I created a sub reddit to help keep things separate - if they choose to discuss anything if or when the site does return since you can't create threads on discord.

hackstasis (https://www.reddit.com/r/hackstasis/)

bruschi11
09-17-2021, 08:36 AM

Glad you’re back on man. Completely understandable re: maintenance, costs etc. I’m not a tech guy at all. Could not run a forum like that. But would be willing to donate if we can get someone else to run it. And I know several in the same park as me re: donations.

I miss the forum. But has been good to take a break. That search engine is awesome when considering things in treatment and been missing that.

Cdsnuts
09-23-2021, 07:33 PM

Okay, no worries man. I wouldn't want you to post something that wasn't true. If you made a recovery post already, thank you!

Also, I don't mind the Hackstasis guys here at all because it was a forward thinking forum. I just wouldn't want new guys coming here getting confused with the variety of different things you guys are trying over there. It's hard enough in the beginning, as all of you know. Shit, even the protocol alone is difficult for most. Adding in other topics other then what this forum is dedicated to may get scattered.....

RebelWithACause
09-24-2021, 12:25 PM
Okay, no worries man. I wouldn't want you to post something that wasn't true. If you made a recovery post already, thank you!

Also, I don't mind the Hackstasis guys here at all because it was a forward thinking forum. I just wouldn't want new guys coming here getting confused with the variety of different things you guys are trying over there. It's hard enough in the beginning, as all of you know. Shit, even the protocol alone is difficult for most. Adding in other topics other then what this forum is dedicated to may get scattered.....

Yes I understand what you mean. I agree it is better to keep things simple to be most effective for most guys. And that is the goal here, to fix as much guys as possible.

Andy5
09-28-2021, 07:10 AM
Hey guys. been wondering where HS went. Count me in for donations. I have zero tech skills for this though.

Same username as before. My thread was Tane/Supps/PFS. Tried HCG for a while. Considering TEI. Dick is still dead might start trimix

RebelWithACause
09-30-2021, 02:09 PM
Sup Andy

Can someone renew the invite link from Discord?

TubZy
09-30-2021, 07:07 PM
Sup Andy

Can someone renew the invite link from Discord?

Hackstasis (https://discord.gg/pdy4WqXR)

JohnnyJ
10-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Im in to help out on funding/donations. Surely between everyone we can get a few thousand. As far as running the site I don’t know the tech and I can’t really help other than by giving money. But using that search bar to find Helens comments is invaluable to me and I can give a decent chunk of change. By the way thanks for having the site in the first place Tubzy

TubZy
10-03-2021, 07:15 PM
Im in to help out on funding/donations. Surely between everyone we can get a few thousand. As far as running the site I don’t know the tech and I can’t really help other than by giving money. But using that search bar to find Helens comments is invaluable to me and I can give a decent chunk of change. By the way thanks for having the site in the first place Tubzy

Appreciate it brotha. There are a few things in the works right now so will see what happens.

MS11
10-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Can someone send another link for the Hackstasis discord please? I'm trying to get in contact with Fairplay/helen

jinstewart
10-17-2021, 10:13 AM
Appreciate it brotha. There are a few things in the works right now so will see what happens.

Crossing fingers for this. Doing better this end but not fixed by a long shot. Hope very much all the Hackstasis crew are doing ok.

Thanks also ofc to Cdsnuts for allowing us here, much appreciated.

RebelWithACause
11-02-2021, 09:24 AM
When will that new site be up boys?

TubZy
11-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Someone stole the original domain name so will have to get a new unique domain name and will have to do development over again. If someone wants to start their own site and take it over I will share the content with them. Can easily get enough funds from ppl on discord just for me I don't have time to redo the dev work again.

Cdsnuts
11-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Someone stole the original domain name so will have to get a new unique domain name and will have to do development over again. If someone wants to start their own site and take it over I will share the content with them. Can easily get enough funds from ppl on discord just for me I don't have time to redo the dev work again.

SMH.....sigh

RebelWithACause
12-31-2021, 11:15 AM
Still recovered. Doing better than ever. I guess the struggling was good for something. I wish I could thank Gbolduev for his out of this world knowledge and insights. Because those gave me a lot of confidence to try things. If you read this bro: THANK YOU.

Plus all the members of Hackstasis we did some crazy stuff as a group too and I think this group thing helped a lot just like here on SwoleSource.

Also Chi and Cdsnuts are legends in my eyes. The answer is there. If I can do it so can you.

Happy new year!! Dont give up.

Outlaw
12-31-2021, 06:18 PM
Still recovered. Doing better than ever. I guess the struggling was good for something. I wish I could thank Gbolduev for his out of this world knowledge and insights. Because those gave me a lot of confidence to try things. If you read this bro: THANK YOU.

Plus all the members of Hackstasis we did some crazy stuff as a group too and I think this group thing helped a lot just like here on SwoleSource.

Also Chi and Cdsnuts are legends in my eyes. The answer is there. If I can do it so can you.

Happy new year!! Dont give up.
Inspiring stuff thanks for sharing. Gives me a boost while I'm in this heavy downswing ear symptoms wise. Must feel so good to leave that shit, can't wait to taste it

Cdsnuts
01-23-2022, 05:30 PM

Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......

Turnover25
02-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......

This shit cracked me up.

Narayan
02-07-2022, 08:50 AM
Has anyone read my last post at Hackstasis? I suggest reading the whole conversation between Tubzy and I to get the picture, basically I did a one week water fast, followed by two months herb rotation (Ashwagandha, Butea Superba, Cistanche, Cordyceps, Fenugreek, Fo Ti, Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola, Schizandra) whilst also taking Vitamin D3+k2, Multi Vit, Magnesium and Creatine HCL, plus a month on what you can read over there = life changing and MUCH more light than darkness.

Oral R Andro Alternative : hackstasis (https://www.reddit.com/r/hackstasis/comments/plrcg4/oral_r_andro_alternative/hcsv7t3/)

jacknap
02-09-2022, 04:02 AM
Hey jack if you don't mind, you mean the party lifestyle brought symptoms back, or you're just not as sharp?

Must've read your thread 5x, it was a big motivation in my darkest days

naw just bad influences to stay away from.

- - - Updated - - -

Do yourself a favor and drop the party drugs. That’s always going to be a downhill spiral. My vice is alcohol. It’s bad enough for life in its own way, but at least it isn’t wrecking systems nearly as bad in moderation as those other compounds man. Trust me, you’ll be happier in the long run.

yeah, currently in Mexico where it's party central so it's hard not to use. I think if I went home in Toronto would be much easier but I'm a vax dodger so trying to play it out and eventually move to Europe. Snuck up on me. After I felt recovered I just wanted to go wild but ended up creating bad habits. Still in them now to be honest because of the stress of lockdowns / paranoia of what the government is doing. The protocol in general is the best lifestyle to follow though, recovered or not. Getting high / buzzed might get me to an 11/10 but it follows with eating away at the bassline.

Cdsnuts
02-11-2022, 12:45 PM
naw just bad influences to stay away from.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, currently in Mexico where it's party central so it's hard not to use. I think if I went home in Toronto would be much easier but I'm a vax dodger so trying to play it out and eventually move to Europe. Snuck up on me. After I felt recovered I just wanted to go wild but ended up creating bad habits. Still in them now to be honest because of the stress of lockdowns / paranoia of what the government is doing. The protocol in general is the best lifestyle to follow though, recovered or not. Getting high / buzzed might get me to an 11/10 but it follows with eating away at the bassline.

Many of you on this board may not know this, but I struggled with this massively. What can I say....I like getting fucked up! BUT.....It will ALWAYS slow down your progress.......ALWAYS. One of the reasons it took me as long as it did to recover, aside from the fact that I didn't have a blue print. That's why I'm so adamant about staying sober during recovery. They'll be plenty of time to get rocked once your healed.

TubZy
08-27-2022, 09:37 AM
Crossing fingers for this. Doing better this end but not fixed by a long shot. Hope very much all the Hackstasis crew are doing ok.

Thanks also ofc to Cdsnuts for allowing us here, much appreciated.

edit

TubZy
08-02-2023, 12:09 PM
in the wake of paddy actively destroying this forum hackstasis is back up and running smooth with no spam lol
Hack Stasis Forum (https://hackstas.is/)

God
08-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Wooppee, more bro-science trash. Very important that the community continues to waste time and money chasing placebos. Will fellow bro-scientist and slogan expert cdnuts have his section again too?

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Agree but at least in hacktasis people aren't limited to one egomaniac plan and various ways are adopted

Still the thermometers are utterngarbage

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 08:03 PM
This gobbledeeguv cunt talks almost as.much shite as cdnuts

- - - Updated - - -

But at least people can talk about hcg et c there if younger a mild case like I was

Zerolibido
08-02-2023, 10:34 PM
in the wake of paddy actively destroying this forum hackstasis is back up and running smooth with no spam lol
Hack Stasis Forum (https://hackstas.is/)

Ten years huh?

Did you have muscle wastage birch

Zerolibido
08-03-2023, 02:29 AM
Where's your recovery thread?

Zerolibido
08-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Tubz y how did people find out about your website back in 2018/9?

TubZy
08-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Tubz y how did people find out about your website back in 2018/9?

don't you worry about that paddy lol

Zerolibido
08-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Where's your story

Zerolibido
08-04-2023, 12:54 AM
don't you worry about that paddy lol

Should I off!yself

Zerolibido
08-12-2023, 03:05 AM
Why don't you post a recovery in proepecia help bitch