PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw's Retreat at the UltraHard&AlphaFour Mansion (2nd cycle)

Outlaw
09-05-2021, 06:58 AM
Whats up,

It's been 7 weeks since my first 5 weeks AlphaFour cycle. I'm now doing a 6-8 weeks cycle of UltraHard and AlphaFour, starting at 3 pumps each.

First cycle really helped mentally (anxiety, confidence, socially, looking forward to stuff, overall sense of being). Heard 2nd cycles are usually more felt than the 1st. Hope that's the case, will report here

Outlaw
09-06-2021, 08:39 PM
Yesterday was the first day. Had a bit of legit anxiety through the day, which I never had for the last 3-4 month. I think it's the epiandrosterone in the UltraHard.

Today I did 4 pumps each and it was crazy good. Felt euphoric, talkative, like myself, and had energy for gym and I did a crazy run.

Will try to log in weekly instead of daily, because I dont want to start microanalyzing (which I am already unfortunately a king at doing).

- - - Updated - - -

To give a perspective, this 2nd day has been more felt than any other day of my previous cycle of 5 pumps of AlphaFour. Might be the addition of UltraHard, or just that I'm healing and responding better to prohormones

Maximilien
09-08-2021, 07:28 AM
Keep us updated ;)
Even if I'm not very active I like to follow your evolution since our experiences are pretty similar!