PDA

View Full Version : Primordial Performance Status

Sperwer
12-13-2012, 12:55 AM
Does anyone have any info on PP's status? Is the company going into reorganization/liquidation? Any plans to sell off IP (e.g., product formulas, etc)? Inquiring minds want to know.

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Eric may enter into a license agreement on some of the products, last I talked with him, but nothing is set in stone and I have no details regarding what products those could have been.

There is no plan to reorganize PP. The liquidation sale has been going on for several weeks and once the products are gone, there is no revival plan. PP had a lot of financial liabilities, so for the sake of the corporation, it's best if it just goes away and something new arises later. Don't take that statement as an indication that there is another plan in place.

Eric is the quintessential researcher/developer, so we may see some products of his pop up in the future, though they may be developed for another company while he gets his feet back on the ground.

Sperwer
12-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Thanks Burly. I guess that means that, in legal terms, the corp itself will be liquidated and all its assets, not just inventory, sold for the benefit of creditors. I suppose some of the IP could be licensed, but that would entail creating some sort of rump entity to administer the license(s) and additional continuing costs, which I suppose the creditors would rather avoid in favor of a lump sum pay-out. Of course, that all assumes that the corp owns the IP, rather than Eric himself.

Anyway, I'm curious because: (1) I like the products; (2) some of them especially, since they likely wouldn't attract unwanted scrutiny; (3) I have a connection with a first-rate contract pharma mfgr here with a fully compliant FDA/GMP facility; (4) making and warehousing product here effectively puts all but individual shipments out of the reach of the over-reaching USFDA; (5) mfgr costs here are low; (6) I've got some capital ... etc ...

you see where I'm going with this...

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Sending you a PM...

weekend
12-13-2012, 02:33 AM
:rolleyes:

Jelisej
12-13-2012, 02:50 AM
It seems that we will have a new twist in tale. We may have more influential people on this board than i tought ;).

Rulk
12-13-2012, 04:32 AM
We are in dark times. The sith have turned the balance to their favor. I am waiting for a new hope though.

Jelisej
12-13-2012, 04:53 AM
We are in dark times. The sith have turned the balance to their favor. I am waiting for a new hope though.

We need to get ring in our possesion.
"One ring to rule them all"!

Rulk
12-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Yes^, hopefully some awesome ballzy company brings on Eric and brings back some epicness.

Scope75
12-13-2012, 02:19 PM
I know I'd sure like to see the products that where in the make get released because it seemed like the ultimate PCT was in the works along with a a bunch of other goodies.

Freepressright
12-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks Burly. I guess that means that, in legal terms, the corp itself will be liquidated and all its assets, not just inventory, sold for the benefit of creditors. I suppose some of the IP could be licensed, but that would entail creating some sort of rump entity to administer the license(s) and additional continuing costs, which I suppose the creditors would rather avoid in favor of a lump sum pay-out. Of course, that all assumes that the corp owns the IP, rather than Eric himself.

Anyway, I'm curious because: (1) I like the products; (2) some of them especially, since they likely wouldn't attract unwanted scrutiny; (3) I have a connection with a first-rate contract pharma mfgr here with a fully compliant FDA/GMP facility; (4) making and warehousing product here effectively puts all but individual shipments out of the reach of the over-reaching USFDA; (5) mfgr costs here are low; (6) I've got some capital ... etc ...

you see where I'm going with this...

I think I just fell in love with you

nate3993
12-13-2012, 04:32 PM
hoooooollly shit. this is beautiful

BBG
12-13-2012, 05:10 PM
I have some capitals. Two Bs and a G.

Rulk
12-13-2012, 05:13 PM
I'll see your Two B's and one G, and raise you an N an O and an A.

BBG
12-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I'll see your Two B's and one G, and raise you an N an O and an A.

Well now we're getting somewhere!

But seriously I would invest in a resurgence of Primordial.

ExtraZeus
12-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I think...yeah, I think 2 drops of pee just came out...:eek:

Rulk
12-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Well now we're getting somewhere!

But seriously I would invest in a resurgence of Primordial.

As would I. It's imo a great investment monetary wise, but helping to put Eric and possibly the crew back into action and making a living would be even better.

burlyman30
12-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Hey guys, I talked with Eric this afternoon for about an hour. I wanted to let you know he is hanging in there, but is still in limbo with a lot of the legal stuff. He is working on development of a palm fruit product similar to the toco for a friend's startup company. I talked with him about the licensing potential and have forwarded his contact information over to Sperwer. The two of them will have to take it from there.

I can't really go into any specifics about any of this information, though.

h2s
12-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks for sharing Burly.