PDA

View Full Version : My recent absence

Cdsnuts
10-11-2021, 05:56 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

I'm getting back into the forum. Thanks for bearing with me.

Turnover25
10-11-2021, 06:11 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

So sorry to hear that, my friend. I can’t imagine the pain you’re dealing with. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do, you know we’ve all got your back just like you’ve had ours

Cdsnuts
10-11-2021, 06:33 PM
So sorry to hear that, my friend. I can’t imagine the pain you’re dealing with. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do, you know we’ve all got your back just like you’ve had ours

Thank you....it's been fucking brutal at best. I've never experienced "close" loss like this......it's a pain unique to itself, that's for sure. And funny enough, I just did : Check this out (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4261)

Scroll all the way down, and thank you!

If you guys want to have my back, which I certainly appreciate, then this would be it. I don't ask for anything. My check it out post was viewed almost 500 times and I only I got a few guys that naturally went over. Maxout, to name one heavy hitter, simply as a show of support. 500 views and maybe 5 sign ups from this place? Horrible.....come guys....you can do better then that.

Alright Turnover25 light it up.....

The faster I get those numbers up the more time I can spend here......

Outlaw
10-11-2021, 07:51 PM
Sending you good vibrations CD, I'm sorry to hear that.

I commented on your reddit picture to get things moving, I'll make sure to stay active to keep movement on Reddit. It's a nice addition to the forum

Outlaw
10-11-2021, 07:54 PM
Also I don't know if I'm the only one, but reddit doesn't let me comment on your reddit recoveries section

Brooks
10-11-2021, 07:58 PM
My sincere condolences CD. As Turnover said, we have your back!

I’ve already used the live chat and am following the page. Swole Source will be my home until I beat this but happy to help drive up the Reddit traffic a bit.

Turnover25
10-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Thank you....it's been fucking brutal at best. I've never experienced "close" loss like this......it's a pain unique to itself, that's for sure. And funny enough, I just did : Check this out (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4261)

Scroll all the way down, and thank you!

If you guys want to have my back, which I certainly appreciate, then this would be it. I don't ask for anything. My check it out post was viewed almost 500 times and I only I got a few guys that naturally went over. Maxout, to name one heavy hitter, simply as a show of support. 500 views and maybe 5 sign ups from this place? Horrible.....come guys....you can do better then that.

Alright Turnover25 light it up.....

The faster I get those numbers up the more time I can spend here......

I joined up a few days ago bro bro. Although I’m not very acclimated to Reddit just yet. But I’ll definitely do my part so bring that place to life

Cdsnuts
10-11-2021, 08:44 PM
I joined up a few days ago bro bro. Although I’m not very acclimated to Reddit just yet. But I’ll definitely do my part so bring that place to life

It's not ever going to be a replacement for this place.....ever.....it's a completely new thing I'm trying

Cdsnuts
10-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Also I don't know if I'm the only one, but reddit doesn't let me comment on your reddit recoveries section

That's simply because it's for reddit recoveries. It's locked...like I want to get a willing participant from reddit and get them healed...but you're right....I do need some testimonials from guys that healed....I have to figure our how to make that section

- - - Updated - - -

My sincere condolences CD. As Turnover said, we have your back!

I’ve already used the live chat and am following the page. Swole Source will be my home until I beat this but happy to help drive up the Reddit traffic a bit.

Thank you, and thank you.

Outlaw
10-11-2021, 10:44 PM
That's simply because it's for reddit recoveries. It's locked...like I want to get a willing participant from reddit and get them healed...but you're right....I do need some testimonials from guys that healed....I have to figure our how to make that section

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, and thank you.
Ok I didn't understand that you were looking to "recruit" someone and help them from scratch. Thought it was just a recovery section, maybe some people were confused too

LetsGo
10-11-2021, 11:20 PM
I’m so sorry about your losses CD, it must be brutal, I couldn’t even imagine losing my sibling, he’s my best friend… And then losing your cousin too? It’s very sad.

I joined your subreddit straight away, but I kind of want to keep my reddit handle separate from my Swole Source handle. It probably wouldn’t be hard to put two and two together though. But anyway, I joined.

Cdsnuts
10-11-2021, 11:55 PM
I’m so sorry about your losses CD, it must be brutal, I couldn’t even imagine losing my sibling, he’s my best friend… And then losing your cousin too? It’s very sad.

I joined your subreddit straight away, but I kind of want to keep my reddit handle separate from my Swole Source handle. It probably wouldn’t be hard to put two and two together though. But anyway, I joined.

Thank you, and thank you. Yes....I've never experienced close loss like this. The pain is unique unto itself. I feel like I've been ripped in half.

I also feel it's never really gonna fully go away. feels like part of me went.

Wez
10-12-2021, 02:03 AM
Just wanted to offer my sincere condolences CD, there is no pain quite like it i know.
I lost my partner and the love of my life in May of this year, very suddenly and under particularly tragic circumstances.
The world has not been the same since, but time works on our side to heal. And I'm sure they are watching over us.

Hope your doing ok brother.

Master Mal
10-12-2021, 06:12 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, CD. That's absolutely horrible.

For someone who's given us so much, please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

JoeP26
10-12-2021, 06:25 PM

Damn man. Just brutal. Really sorry to hear this and hope you're hanging in there. Take your time with that stuff. Family is more important. We can wait.

Cdsnuts
10-14-2021, 06:23 AM

Thank you. You don't even have to spend any time there. I'm just going for numbers. I'm going to organically grow that group. Just another funnel to my website. If it kicks off on reddit, I'll be able to quit my day job.......not holding my breath.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for your condolences.

flamingpie
10-14-2021, 04:21 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'll for sure make a reddit account and start showing the TMO page some love.

DKnighten
10-14-2021, 06:26 PM

I'm sorry to hear this CD. I hope it was not due to COVID complications or anything. Unfortunately that's one of the first things that comes to mind nowdays when I hear of someone passing.

finvic
10-21-2021, 01:01 PM
Really sorry for you loss, CD.

Cdsnuts
10-23-2021, 09:16 AM
Thank you again Fellas.

So, reddit is shutting me down. I'm starting a FB group connected to my page over of 3.2K followers so far. Who ever is in control of reddit doesn't like me. Granted, I came at it a little strong, and I learned my lesson tere.

I can spend some time here this weekend cleaning this place up and getting questions answered. Thanks for the support guys.

Cdsnuts
11-08-2021, 03:12 PM

I have it locked.....