PDA

View Full Version : The answer to all your aesthetic dilemmas...

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Saw this over at ProM and laughed. First thing that came to mind was that someone needs to PM keagle so he has a little more info on his poker log.

The Abercrombie Workout: Abercrombie and Fitch Models Strategic Muscle Building | Abercrombie Workout Routine Secrets (http://abercrombieworkout.org/the-abercrombie-workout-abercrombie-and-fitch-models-strategic-muscle-building/)

Love how you don't even have to click the link and you already know what kind of BS is in there.

h2s
12-13-2012, 11:14 AM
haha..are you a victim of squats and deadlifts?

Mr_math
12-13-2012, 11:17 AM
haha..are you a victim of squats and deadlifts?

Lol. I was once unaware that one could be victimized by such a thing!

Scope75
12-14-2012, 07:17 AM
Wow didn't know that's all I need to do!!
Stupid Big 3 keeping me from a models body!! Lol
Can't wait to hit deads this evening.

h2s
12-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Wow didn't know that's all I need to do!!
Stupid Big 3 keeping me from a models body!! Lol
Can't wait to hit deads this evening.

I will squat in this articles honor today. Get some un-model like wheels.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 07:50 AM
I may hit some flat bench this morning just to be safe too.

DJM
12-14-2012, 08:48 AM
i bought the book

Scope75
12-14-2012, 08:56 AM
i bought the book

Trump Card!!
Nicely played

DJM
12-14-2012, 09:43 AM
really, fitness and diet is a monster industry, majority of the population is in the dark and will pay anyone for any type of help.....putting celebs in their ad is smart and will work

anyone who doesnt think its all diet leading to these guys being so cut is fooling themselves, and for the slobs who do realize that well theres the infomercials on how to lose weight and eat shit too lol

even my own fkn wife buys into anything she reads (kardashian pills), or friends say (herbalife shakes), and so on....when they fail due to her lack of consistency she asks for help, then will quit inside 2weeks cause i dont know anything, and will discover a friend lost 20lbs on some product (only i find out it was all gained back a month later and wifey says fk you were right....the herbalife, first ingredient in the profile was sucralose, protein powder btw lol, ahhh but i got yelled at cause im so fkn negative)

Mr_math
12-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Lol.

Coolazice
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Almost all women are like that. I just had my gf read DJM's post and I got "the glare" because she knows it's the truth.

Rodja
12-14-2012, 09:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZCQFCGZELc

Scope75
12-14-2012, 10:17 AM
All the reasons above are why I'm single right now!! With a bunch of other reasons too.
Women think totally different and you/I will never be right or have the right answer to there problems.
I want to find a gal that's into fitness so I don't she doesn't even need any help or if she does she'll be more likely to listen and apply it to her training.

DJM
12-14-2012, 10:34 AM
All the reasons above are why I'm single right now!! With a bunch of other reasons too.
Women think totally different and you/I will never be right or have the right answer to there problems.
I want to find a gal that's into fitness so I don't she doesn't even need any help or if she does she'll be more likely to listen and apply it to her training.

been there, ill take the wife that wont take my advice, trust me!!

DJM
12-14-2012, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZCQFCGZELc

yeeeeessss hahaha

Mr_math
12-14-2012, 10:45 AM
really, fitness and diet is a monster industry, majority of the population is in the dark and will pay anyone for any type of help.....putting celebs in their ad is smart and will work

anyone who doesnt think its all diet leading to these guys being so cut is fooling themselves, and for the slobs who do realize that well theres the infomercials on how to lose weight and eat shit too lol

even my own fkn wife buys into anything she reads (kardashian pills), or friends say (herbalife shakes), and so on....when they fail due to her lack of consistency she asks for help, then will quit inside 2weeks cause i dont know anything, and will discover a friend lost 20lbs on some product (only i find out it was all gained back a month later and wifey says fk you were right....the herbalife, first ingredient in the profile was sucralose, protein powder btw lol, ahhh but i got yelled at cause im so fkn negative)

I don't understand why they just don't listen to us? I mean fkn a, clearly we know a little bit of something and they proceed to do some other dumb shit and not get help from us??? That's the shit that confuses me.

xxiv
12-14-2012, 10:48 AM
I want to find a gal that's into fitness

be careful what you wish for. My girl lifts regularly and runs over 70 miles a weeks, it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

markam
12-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I don't understand why they just don't listen to us? I mean fkn a, clearly we know a little bit of something and they proceed to do some other dumb shit and not get help from us??? That's the shit that confuses me.

Don't try to understand, it is what it is.

DJM
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
be careful what you wish for. My girl lifts regularly and runs over 70 miles a weeks, it's a pain in the ass sometimes.

this^^^^ saw a girl who was fit, fkn thought she knew everything, was extremely stubborn and was always judging what i was eating.....amazing ass tho

- - - Updated - - -

Don't try to understand, it is what it is.

this too ^^^
granted i know i can get chubby like anyone and slip, but im in shape more often than not, and when im not i get back pretty quick, her its a constant struggle (shes not even fkn big either, its a 5lb thing)

Scope75
12-14-2012, 11:22 AM
been there, ill take the wife that wont take my advice, trust me!!

I'll have to experiment and see how it goes, but you'll probably be right.

xxiv
12-14-2012, 11:57 AM
this^^^^ saw a girl who was fit, fkn thought she knew everything, was extremely stubborn and was always judging what i was eating.....amazing ass tho

I need about 5 or 6 hours a week to do my thing, she needs close to 20. When your girl is crazier about her training than you are about yours it makes finding time for getting things done pretty tough.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Damn!
Never thought of it that way.
I workout about a total of 2hrs a day and 30-45 of those minutes are on the treadmill.
Now that you all bring up the time it takes a female to train it sounds like a bad plan.

Cobalt
12-14-2012, 12:24 PM
This is why I skip direct leg work completely.

Quit reading there.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 12:29 PM
^^That's to much!!

h2s
12-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Holy hell.

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 03:54 PM

ROFL. Ain't married life grand? 20 year laters they don't get any smarter, btw. I've dealt with the same thing from year one. She's still enamored by the next available wonderful thing. Good luck. lol.

I'm putting in an order soon at RxWhey and told her so. And I could see she wasn't thrilled with me spending a bunch of cash on that stuff, so I said "but I'm getting you a fat burner to try out, too." Now she keeps asking when I am going to place the order and can't wait. She's like putty in my hands. hahaha.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Smart move.
Now all we need is that darn coupon code for the holidays or the SwoleSource.com code!!

xxiv
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm putting in an order soon at RxWhey and told her so. And I could see she wasn't thrilled with me spending a bunch of cash on that stuff, so I said "but I'm getting you a fat burner to try out, too." Now she keeps asking when I am going to place the order and can't wait. She's like putty in my hands. hahaha.

I give my wife weight gainer and tell her its low calorie....

Mr_math
12-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Lol. Glad we all can relate. Couple years ago my fiancé was blabbing about something and I told her I could get her quality supps for a reasonable price that would be her best bet and she said she didn't wanna take that shit.

Months later I drive home on the weekend and walk in and she has bought a few boxes of vitamins from gnc and some fat burner. I asked her wtf that shit was and thanks for telling me. I bet you got a great deal huh? Oh the lady at gnc said you need vitamins? Oh they make you lose weight? Oh wow, I never knew that, maybe ill go to gnc from now on.

Weeks later the boxes of vitamins disappeared, oh what's that? You don't like taking all those vitamins? Oh weird..

Sometimes I hate being a man, cause I am so dumb you know? If only I were as smart as a woman.

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 07:21 PM
Hahahahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rulk
12-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm glad i'm the stubborn one in the relationship. I get my way almost all of the time as it's hard for my wife to say no to me. I'm spoiled but that is not necessarily a good thing.

burlyman30
12-14-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm glad i'm the stubborn one in the relationship. I get my way almost all of the time as it's hard for my wife to say no to me. I'm spoiled but that is not necessarily a good thing.

Noa the princess... it figures. Lol

Rulk
12-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Noa the princess... it figures. Lol

LOL! I love my toys..... ;)

I know how to keep the wifey happy so I can keep buying shit lol

burlyman30
12-15-2012, 01:37 AM
I give my wife weight gainer and tell her its low calorie....

No wonder she has to work out like 20 hours a week.

Coolazice
12-15-2012, 02:48 AM
No wonder she has to work out like 20 hours a week.
LOL!!!