PDA

View Full Version : Mestanolone???

Grape Ape
11-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Been Doing a ton of research for my future cycle. Wanted to run high dosed stanodrol or Androhard. Seems things are changing. Saw I might be able to get some mestanolone for cheap. Only problem is I can't seem to find much on it. If I'm not mistaken it is just oral Methyl-DHT. My questions are:

Does any have experience with this compound?
Will this have a lesser effect on the HTPA as it is speculated for most DHT steroids? IE: Proviron, masteron etc..
What is the average dose? Read both 20-50mg and 75-100mg.
Length it can be run?
Worth it, or just fuck with the stanodrol?

burlyman30
11-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Running solo or stacked with something?

Grape Ape
11-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Stacked. I'm avoiding harsh compounds. I can't take the shutdown any more. Probably stacked with some other light compounds. Have 2 bottles dermacrine, and maybe some 11-oxo. Not sure exactly. Thoughts always change.

BBG
11-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Could go with ostarine and proviron... If youre really trying to avoid tons of shutdown and want a feel good cycle

Grape Ape
11-05-2012, 06:30 PM
These are all thoughts I've been playing with. Still would like to know about this compound.

Wouldn't proviren be weaker?

BBG
11-06-2012, 02:54 AM
These are all thoughts I've been playing with. Still would like to know about this compound.

Wouldn't proviren be weaker?

I'm sorry I don't know why I made that post above and essentially ignored your question.

From what I've seen, it acts a lot like DHT (proviron) but should be significantly more anabolic. It theoretically will shut you down faster.

I've never used it and don't personally know anyone who has.

Grape Ape
11-06-2012, 04:04 AM
As I've searched and most likely read every thread on MDHT known to the intwrwebz, I'm not sold on it. And don't be sorry.

Now the question is, what DHT compound I should be focusing on. Best to just try and find some androhard when the time comes?

Hopefully PA brings back his E-spray.

BBG
11-06-2012, 04:07 AM
Masteron is going to be #1, followed by proviron. Androhard and stanodrol need to be converted to turn to DHT, but can be very effective as well (and they are legal, for now).