PDA

View Full Version : Alt’s Recovery Journal

AltRoute
12-18-2021, 06:25 PM
Hello,

Following up on my introduction I left back on the introduction Sticky. To recap I took my first and only Fin pill back in Late October and immediately had a terrible reaction, which was loss of brain to penis connection (numb) and Brain fog. Over the span of waiting it out before I hopped on the protocol, I have since experienced slight insomnia (vastly improved), moderate brain fog, muscle and facial wastage (unable to achieve workout pump), and ED.

However my biggest concern right now is the dry and thin skin that has seemed to develop along with very limited body /oil/sweat production. When I get A cut on my finger it seems to bleed out longer than usual and my limbs feel a bit colder compared to how they used to be. Just to throw out a quick inquiry to the group, have any of you experienced the dry/thin skin/ and had improvements or recovery?

Thanks a lot !

Maximilien
12-19-2021, 09:34 AM
Welcome !

I experienced several skin issues including dryness, loss of collagen. It takes time but you'll get that back don't worry :)

AltRoute
12-20-2021, 06:43 PM
Welcome !

I experienced several skin issues including dryness, loss of collagen. It takes time but you'll get that back don't worry :)

Appreciate the reassurance! I have complete faith , and im glad I’m over here instead of PH. Browsing those posts gave me so much anxiety, but I’m already seeing mood and cognitive improvements as I’m about to end a 7 day juice Feast

AltRoute
01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
Update almost 2 weeks post conclusion on juice feast. Taking this protocol head on minus the ball tanning (winter sucks): paleo, lifting/HIIT, breathing, cold showers, brushing, herbs , etc. Have noticed improvement in mental clarity/less fog and mood. Sweating a little bit more and less fatigued as well.

My main issues are still working back up my muscles, skin texture/flabbiness, Ed,. However just 3 weeks ago I was skeptical of this protocol and a total mess but given time I bet within 1-2 years ill be a more driven and better man than before. CD is a genius.

Keep trucking forward gentleman

lastnoirking87
01-03-2022, 09:42 PM
I'm on day 2.5 of juice feast myself. The forum has been pretty sparse lately, which is maybe a good thing (less activity here hopefully means less people suffering), so I'm going to ask if youd mind sharing which protocol herbs you've been rotating, and which, if any, you feel the most benefit from?

- - - Updated - - -

.. also, any other supplements you're using?

AltRoute
01-04-2022, 12:12 PM
I’m currently rotating 7-8 herbs: PIne pollen(everyday, tribulus, mucuna, Cordyceps, he shou wu, eleuthero, ashwagandha, and royal jelly. I haven’t yet noticed a difference in the herbs, only that I don’t have any negative reactions. For daily sups I’m just taking a regular OTC probiotic and 3,000-5,000ius of Vit D

lastnoirking87
01-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Thanks for sharing. Eleuthero and tribulus are two I'd like to add, but not sure which brands to go with, as Lost Empire doesnt seem to currently offer them.
Might I ask which brands of each you went with?

- - - Updated - - -

..royal jelly too. I also dont see one from Lost Empire

Ratchet_V2
01-04-2022, 09:55 PM
Thanks for sharing. Eleuthero and tribulus are two I'd like to add, but not sure which brands to go with, as Lost Empire doesnt seem to currently offer them.
Might I ask which brands of each you went with?

- - - Updated - - -

..royal jelly too. I also dont see one from Lost Empire

The tribulus Master Amal recommended on here is what I use. I honestly haven’t felt it, positively or negatively, which is fine, but my friend dosed it and said he definitely felt the power.

Cdsnuts
01-17-2022, 07:33 PM
I'm on day 2.5 of juice feast myself. The forum has been pretty sparse lately, which is maybe a good thing (less activity here hopefully means less people suffering), so I'm going to ask if youd mind sharing which protocol herbs you've been rotating, and which, if any, you feel the most benefit from?

- - - Updated - - -

.. also, any other supplements you're using?

This question almost always makes me cringe. Especially because in the beginning, it's very hard to determine what herb is doing what. Almost impossible. Nor in that early stage of the game should you be able to feel individual differences. Those abilities come WAY down the line when you become more in touch with your body. Secondly, it really doesn't matter what guy A is taking over guy B. As long as they are following the regimen and are rotating herbs out of the 21 different varieties, it's NOT GOING TO MATTER. The sooner guys understand that and stop stressing over it, the better.

lastnoirking87
01-17-2022, 09:08 PM
This question almost always makes me cringe. Especially because in the beginning, it's very hard to determine what herb is doing what. Almost impossible. Nor in that early stage of the game should you be able to feel individual differences. Those abilities come WAY down the line when you become more in touch with your body. Secondly, it really doesn't matter what guy A is taking over guy B. As long as they are following the regimen and are rotating herbs out of the 21 different varieties, it's NOT GOING TO MATTER. The sooner guys understand that and stop stressing over it, the better.

Yeah, I think getting through the juice feast and feeling the massive improvements from just that alone kind of put a spark in me to stop preemptively over-analyzing the little things and just jump into the whole regimen aggressively. Got 15, I think, on rotation now, and just going with the flow, not overthinking it. Just focusing on hitting the daily workouts and putting the herbs out of my consciousness, letting them do their thing. Still havent decided on a royal jelly. Is there one you recommend, CD? Also, I'm very interested in Butea Superba, but would like to know if you have a recommended brand for that as well?

AltRoute
01-18-2022, 11:30 AM
Hey dude my apologies for not getting back on your q’s but yeah I second everything CD said. But for RJ I use ys eco bee farms capsules that you can find on Amazon. I think I saw Maxout or somebody else on the threads was taking a similar product which influenced my decision

AltRoute
01-18-2022, 11:32 AM
Also - dry skin has went away and collagen seems to be coming back. I’ve read that this may be due to not masturbating (currently day 8) and skin and hair seem more oily. Pre propecia mess I was nutting like 4-5 times a day not including sex so this is a major Accomplishment for me. Downside is that I have no gf right now lol

Cdsnuts
01-18-2022, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I think getting through the juice feast and feeling the massive improvements from just that alone kind of put a spark in me to stop preemptively over-analyzing the little things and just jump into the whole regimen aggressively. Got 15, I think, on rotation now, and just going with the flow, not overthinking it. Just focusing on hitting the daily workouts and putting the herbs out of my consciousness, letting them do their thing. Still havent decided on a royal jelly. Is there one you recommend, CD? Also, I'm very interested in Butea Superba, but would like to know if you have a recommended brand for that as well?

Y.s. Eco Bee Farms for Royal Jelly. (https://amzn.to/3FG2nA3) Butea Superba (https://amzn.to/3qGep8i) Click on each one to research them.

Cdsnuts
01-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Also - dry skin has went away and collagen seems to be coming back. I’ve read that this may be due to not masturbating (currently day 8) and skin and hair seem more oily. Pre propecia mess I was nutting like 4-5 times a day not including sex so this is a major Accomplishment for me. Downside is that I have no gf right now lol

This is because when you do no fap, your hormones rise, thus increasing the oil production in your skin. Same reason your skin get's oily when on cycle.

lastnoirking87
01-18-2022, 12:43 PM
Y.s. Eco Bee Farms for Royal Jelly. (https://amzn.to/3FG2nA3) Butea Superba (https://amzn.to/3qGep8i) Click on each one to research them.
Thanks! Was actually at whole foods yesterday and looked at the back of the royal jelly tub by y.s. eco and saw they had pansy ginseng added to it. Knowing it to be a 5ari, I promptly put it back and walked off....will get the capsules though, as they are pure royal jelly. Sorry, Alt. Didnt mean to derail your thread.

Cdsnuts
01-18-2022, 02:01 PM
Thanks! Was actually at whole foods yesterday and looked at the back of the royal jelly tub by y.s. eco and saw they had pansy ginseng added to it. Knowing it to be a 5ari, I promptly put it back and walked off....will get the capsules though, as they are pure royal jelly. Sorry, Alt. Didnt mean to derail your thread.

They are very good. Great, natural energy booster.

AltRoute
01-18-2022, 03:41 PM

No worries dude - we’re in this battle together

AltRoute
01-24-2022, 06:55 AM
Things were going good (especially with sleep) and then BAM, last night couldn’t sleep at all even with the sleep supps.

Lately I’ve been having trouble with something with my eyes, where I’d be unable to focus especially during Wim off breathing and that would lead to me not being able to close my eyes. Usually I would sleep mine but last night The same things happend. I could hear my heart racing /beating from my chest and head while I was trying to keep them closed.

Was planning on a 5 day fast but I think I’ll be pushing that back for awhile. Not sure if this is because I hit my head on the wall or cause I wacked myself a couple times in something I did stupid in personal life. Hope I can figure this out soon

Outlaw
01-24-2022, 10:51 AM
Things were going good (especially with sleep) and then BAM, last night couldn’t sleep at all even with the sleep supps.

Lately I’ve been having trouble with something with my eyes, where I’d be unable to focus especially during Wim off breathing and that would lead to me not being able to close my eyes. Usually I would sleep mine but last night The same things happend. I could hear my heart racing /beating from my chest and head while I was trying to keep them closed.

Was planning on a 5 day fast but I think I’ll be pushing that back for awhile. Not sure if this is because I hit my head on the wall or cause I wacked myself a couple times in something I did stupid in personal life. Hope I can figure this out soon
Probably just an up and down man.

You have no idea how often I tried to link a negative reaction to something I made. I am the king of useless micro-analyzing. 95% of the time the problems just went away in a couple days or a week.

A big challenge of the protocol is staying composed when the ship starts to shake, not looking for every explanation and not trying new supplements and shit. It's a good thing if you didn't change anything and your symptoms change, it means you're doing something.

Only exception would be keeping a diary when you introduce new foods or new herbs, to notice any trends. Everybody is different in that regard

Cdsnuts
01-24-2022, 01:58 PM

You have no idea how often I tried to link a negative reaction to something I made. I am the king of useless micro-analyzing. 95% of the time the problems just went away in a couple days or a week.

A big challenge of the protocol is staying composed when the ship starts to shake, not looking for every explanation and not trying new supplements and shit. It's a good thing if you didn't change anything and your symptoms change, it means you're doing something.

Only exception would be keeping a diary when you introduce new foods or new herbs, to notice any trends. Everybody is different in that regard

Good post.

AltRoute
01-24-2022, 02:51 PM

Yeah I didn’t switch up anything but eat a good sized meal, but I don’t have problems with carbs or any food sensitivity for that manner. I work in inside office sales and it may be an eye strain but I’ve also built up anxiety before starting fast so it’s probably playing a part

AltRoute
01-24-2022, 05:13 PM
Good post.

Obviously Not Tying to nit pick symptoms but any input if the recommended sleep supps aren’t working ? I very well may be having anxiety but since yesterday when I close my eyes , the eye lids never want to stay shut. Once they open due to discomfort while the heart palpitations come. Is there additional trick to solve the issue like heavier dosage ? I’m hoping it’s not a brain or eyelid nerve injury and I have to deal with these docs..

If I could solve sleep everything else would be a piece of take (knock on wood)

Ratchet_V2
01-25-2022, 12:57 AM
Obviously Not Tying to nit pick symptoms but any input if the recommended sleep supps aren’t working ? I very well may be having anxiety but since yesterday when I close my eyes , the eye lids never want to stay shut. Once they open due to discomfort while the heart palpitations come. Is there additional trick to solve the issue like heavier dosage ? I’m hoping it’s not a brain or eyelid nerve injury and I have to deal with these docs..

If I could solve sleep everything else would be a piece of take (knock on wood)

Discipline and routine. Are you going to bed at the same time every night? Are you going outside and getting 30 minutes of light when you wake up in the morning? Are you avoiding screens of all kinds at least an hour before bed? Are you using your bed solely for sleeping and sex?

I think that most supplements are bandaids when it comes to sleep. And then a lot of guys become dependent on them and never address the fundamental issues that are really driving their insomnia.

I was a perfect sleeper prior to PFS, and then overnight, I wasn’t anymore. I’d wake up EXACTLY four hours after falling asleep and then would toss and turn every hour after that. I also had the sleepless nights that are unavoidable at first with PFS. Even after loading melatonin XRs and whatever other shit I thought would help, ultimately, it was developing a sleep routine, getting light in the morning, and avoiding screens before bed that brought me to where I am now. It probably took 2-3 months to really establish before I started falling asleep quickly and sleeping through the night. One of the best things I ever did.

I never had any issues keeping my eyelids shut, but I did frequently have a weird experience where I would see strobe-like bright flashes of muffled light, like I was looking into a thunderstorm cloud or moving through one tunnel after another really fast, until I fell asleep. It would also seem very bright at times, like I was looking directly into a light with my eyes shut, even though my room was completely blacked out. Shit sucked. I kind of just accepted it and eventually it passed like everything else.

AltRoute
01-25-2022, 12:53 PM
Discipline and routine. Are you going to bed at the same time every night? Are you going outside and getting 30 minutes of light when you wake up in the morning? Are you avoiding screens of all kinds at least an hour before bed? Are you using your bed solely for sleeping and sex?

I think that most supplements are bandaids when it comes to sleep. And then a lot of guys become dependent on them and never address the fundamental issues that are really driving their insomnia.

I was a perfect sleeper prior to PFS, and then overnight, I wasn’t anymore. I’d wake up EXACTLY four hours after falling asleep and then would toss and turn every hour after that. I also had the sleepless nights that are unavoidable at first with PFS. Even after loading melatonin XRs and whatever other shit I thought would help, ultimately, it was developing a sleep routine, getting light in the morning, and avoiding screens before bed that brought me to where I am now. It probably took 2-3 months to really establish before I started falling asleep quickly and sleeping through the night. One of the best things I ever did.

I never had any issues keeping my eyelids shut, but I did frequently have a weird experience where I would see strobe-like bright flashes of muffled light, like I was looking into a thunderstorm cloud or moving through one tunnel after another really fast, until I fell asleep. It would also seem very bright at times, like I was looking directly into a light with my eyes shut, even though my room was completely blacked out. Shit sucked. I kind of just accepted it and eventually it passed like everything else.

Yeah I’ve been on top of everything in regards to sleep prep and routine. Last night was much better (6-7 hours). I was just disappointed I was making strides in the sleep department even with consuming 2-3 cups of Coffees a day and then bam back to crap. Just a downswing I’ll be fine

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to go through with water fast now, currently on Day 2. Hoping to go 5 days, maybe 7, and then get a quick refeed going along and then back to weight/hiit training. Stay strong

AltRoute
01-25-2022, 02:08 PM
CD quick question.. before the fast in the month I was full throttle on protocol, I’ve been carb backloading after regular lifting days. I noticed on TMO that carbs were strictly under the heavy lifting portion. Once I get off my fast/ refeed, is it ok to still carb load on regular workout days or would you consider it a make or break in recovery? I was in the mix of transitioning to heavy lifts before I hopped on WF

Cdsnuts
01-26-2022, 03:00 PM
CD quick question.. before the fast in the month I was full throttle on protocol, I’ve been carb backloading after regular lifting days. I noticed on TMO that carbs were strictly under the heavy lifting portion. Once I get off my fast/ refeed, is it ok to still carb load on regular workout days or would you consider it a make or break in recovery? I was in the mix of transitioning to heavy lifts before I hopped on WF

Not make or break, but backloading is HUGE concerning general physical development, which in turn, helps general recovery, so up to you. The heavier you lift, the more you should backload, etc.

I had the eyelid thing too......your brain just isn't ready yet....but EVERYTHING that Ratchet said was dead on.

- - - Updated - - -

Good one^^^^^^

AltRoute
01-26-2022, 03:36 PM
Not make or break, but backloading is HUGE concerning general physical development, which in turn, helps general recovery, so up to you. The heavier you lift, the more you should backload, etc.

I had the eyelid thing too......your brain just isn't ready yet....but EVERYTHING that Ratchet said was dead on.

- - - Updated - - -

Good one^^^^^^

Sorry for misunderstanding I meant I’ve been carb backloading even in normal workouts, not the heavy heavy ones as was outlined in the TMO. I’m planning on to moving onto that area though soon but that response answered my question. Thanks

Cdsnuts
01-26-2022, 09:50 PM
Sorry for misunderstanding I meant I’ve been carb backloading even in normal workouts, not the heavy heavy ones as was outlined in the TMO. I’m planning on to moving onto that area though soon but that response answered my question. Thanks

Well, I mean, you CAN, if you like......backload before EVERY workout. It all depends on how you look and feel, which are the two things that you use to judge your carb intake. If you feel good, look nice and tight all over, etc, then sounds good. If you have extra "jiggliness" and softness to you then maybe you'll want to back down.....

When your physique is how you want it BF% wise, and you do a nice fat backload the night of the day you had a big lift, you wake up the next morning and your muscles are noticeably fuller, plump and you look extra shredded and big.

I just went back and was rereading...something I do when I have time, and I was very shocked to see you describe the bright light when your eyes were shut......I had this too but I don't think it has ever been broughten up here before!! I don't list ALL of what my symptoms were because I don't want to "put something" in someone's head.....

I used to suggest to the Non-believers to simply find me on PH, and you can see the whole thing unfold in a time stamped manner.....something no one ever took me up on because then it would destroy their false thoughts about me. Point being is I think someone would only know all of my symptoms if they went back and looked.

AltRoute
01-28-2022, 11:02 PM
Well, I mean, you CAN, if you like......backload before EVERY workout. It all depends on how you look and feel, which are the two things that you use to judge your carb intake. If you feel good, look nice and tight all over, etc, then sounds good. If you have extra "jiggliness" and softness to you then maybe you'll want to back down.....

When your physique is how you want it BF% wise, and you do a nice fat backload the night of the day you had a big lift, you wake up the next morning and your muscles are noticeably fuller, plump and you look extra shredded and big.

I just went back and was rereading...something I do when I have time, and I was very shocked to see you describe the bright light when your eyes were shut......I had this too but I don't think it has ever been broughten up here before!! I don't list ALL of what my symptoms were because I don't want to "put something" in someone's head.....

I used to suggest to the Non-believers to simply find me on PH, and you can see the whole thing unfold in a time stamped manner.....something no one ever took me up on because then it would destroy their false thoughts about me. Point being is I think someone would only know all of my symptoms if they went back and looked.

Thanks CD, yeah I love the backloads. Can’t believe I never did that when I was weight lifting prior to this.

AltRoute
01-28-2022, 11:09 PM
About to wrap up a 6 day water fast tomorrow. Overall I’ve had the mental clarity as sharp and clear as pre PFS. Slight eye floaters I had mostly went away. Would of went longer since I felt great but have been feeling very light headed these last couple days no mater how much water I pound down. After doing both types of cleanses I def recommend the water fast.

My question about the refeed , as a month and a half ago when I finished the juicing, Mr Turnover mentioned to stArt with fruit day 1, fruit and veggies day 2, and then starting to incorporate regular foods on 3 and beyond. Does that same refeed process apply for WF or is it different ? Not trying to get refeeding syndrome lol

Alt

AltRoute
01-31-2022, 02:16 PM
In the middle of refeeding after latest water fast, but brain fog has been GONE (knock on wood). Mouth has become really dry and further disrupts sleep as I have to keep swallowing from the salivary glands producing liquid no matter how much water I drink (FUCK). At least there is more improvements

Outlaw
02-01-2022, 10:56 AM
In the middle of refeeding after latest water fast, but brain fog has been GONE (knock on wood). Mouth has become really dry and further disrupts sleep as I have to keep swallowing from the salivary glands producing liquid no matter how much water I drink (FUCK). At least there is more improvements
I have that occasionnaly since my waterfast. It's a vicious cycle because I drink more during the night so I wake up to piss more

AltRoute
02-01-2022, 09:38 PM
I have that occasionnaly since my waterfast. It's a vicious cycle because I drink more during the night so I wake up to piss more

Exactly it’s quite annoying but it might be mental as well cause every time I think about it , it gets dry like that

Cdsnuts
02-02-2022, 01:44 PM
About to wrap up a 6 day water fast tomorrow. Overall I’ve had the mental clarity as sharp and clear as pre PFS. Slight eye floaters I had mostly went away. Would of went longer since I felt great but have been feeling very light headed these last couple days no mater how much water I pound down. After doing both types of cleanses I def recommend the water fast.

My question about the refeed , as a month and a half ago when I finished the juicing, Mr Turnover mentioned to stArt with fruit day 1, fruit and veggies day 2, and then starting to incorporate regular foods on 3 and beyond. Does that same refeed process apply for WF or is it different ? Not trying to get refeeding syndrome lol

Alt

You want to go raw for the first day, or even juices. Then the day after raw, with steamed veggies, salads. Then the day after that you can have all of those plus add in non -glutenous grains. Refeeding should be on the low end of the food chain for the first week, then go into the recommended diet.

AltRoute
02-03-2022, 10:18 PM
Planning on starting my first cycle at the beginning of March which would allow me to hit all the requirements before starting PH. However there’s a voice in the back of my head second guessing myself and wanting to hop into another water fast during that time. Maybe I’ll do another fast in the spring for 10 days after I complete the cycles PCt. I just wanna heal

AltRoute
02-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Still trucking along. Only issues that are bothersome is crap sleep, head pressure on right right (behind eyeball?), limited muscle pump and sweat, fluctuating libido. This program has been a godsend though. I miss smoking weed through - was a Daily toker before this and being a few months sober has made me realize how much I’ll get to enjoy it again post pfs. Hopefully

lastnoirking87
02-12-2022, 09:35 PM
Good to hear you're doing well. I hear you on the fluctuating libido. It will occasionally hang around for 3-5 days at pretty normal intensity, along with the morning wood most of those days, and then, poof- gone for 3-5 days....that's what I'm noticing last couple of weeks anyhow....keep us posted.

AltRoute
02-13-2022, 11:48 AM
Good to hear you're doing well. I hear you on the fluctuating libido. It will occasionally hang around for 3-5 days at pretty normal intensity, along with the morning wood most of those days, and then, poof- gone for 3-5 days....that's what I'm noticing last couple of weeks anyhow....keep us posted.

Thanks dude. Yeah it’s frustrating but if that’s the only thing holding you up you’ll be straight in no time. When I mentioned using the penis pump it actually got the ball rolling once the penis gets filled with blood and gets me feeling good, along with the no Fap. Based on the board it seems like the libido will be the last out of all the symptoms to recover

AltRoute
03-02-2022, 08:14 PM
Hope everyone is well!! its been 2-3 weeks since last update so figure i'd update the thread.

Life is pretty good symptom wise. Brain fog is still gone (replaced by an eye , face pressure near behind my right eye and head) which is annoying but cant gripe too much, libido is increasing (had my first sexual encounter in pfs state, my first three some, and handled pretty well). Sleep has improved again even with drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day. Lack of muscle pump, dullness/muted drive, and head pressure are still things I need to improve on but i'm heading in the right direction.

Other then upping my herbs from 8 to 14 and having a couple lapses in cheat meals and masturbation these almost 2 1/2 months of protocol, everythings been consistent and seeing great results accordingly.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning on beginning a UH cycle low dose either on the 5th/6th of this month.. I know I already hit all the requirements but was hoping it was enough time that I wouldn't get suppressed to bad. Based on past threads it seems like eating carbs throughout day is ideal on cycle but is there anything else I should keep in mind? If I start on time I'll keep track of progress periodically. Cheers!

Cdsnuts
03-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Hope everyone is well!! its been 2-3 weeks since last update so figure i'd update the thread.

Life is pretty good symptom wise. Brain fog is still gone (replaced by an eye , face pressure near behind my right eye and head) which is annoying but cant gripe too much, libido is increasing (had my first sexual encounter in pfs state, my first three some, and handled pretty well). Sleep has improved again even with drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day. Lack of muscle pump, dullness/muted drive, and head pressure are still things I need to improve on but i'm heading in the right direction.

Other then upping my herbs from 8 to 14 and having a couple lapses in cheat meals and masturbation these almost 2 1/2 months of protocol, everythings been consistent and seeing great results accordingly.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning on beginning a UH cycle low dose either on the 5th/6th of this month.. I know I already hit all the requirements but was hoping it was enough time that I wouldn't get suppressed to bad. Based on past threads it seems like eating carbs throughout day is ideal on cycle but is there anything else I should keep in mind? If I start on time I'll keep track of progress periodically. Cheers!

In regards to water fasting again, you're better off doing it BEFORE your cycle, not after.

And yes, you can be a little looser with the carbs while on cycle. Not only can you really slam the backloads, but you can graze on carbs periodically throughout the day.

Seeing as you're only 2.5 months in, you're making great progress. Keep it up.

AltRoute
03-05-2022, 07:41 PM
In regards to water fasting again, you're better off doing it BEFORE your cycle, not after.

And yes, you can be a little looser with the carbs while on cycle. Not only can you really slam the backloads, but you can graze on carbs periodically throughout the day.

Seeing as you're only 2.5 months in, you're making great progress. Keep it up.

Appreciate man , I speak for everyone that you are an inspiration. And I knocked out that cleanse late January which was my 2nd cleanse, first water one though. It helped much better than juice one even though I only managed 6 days with water.

AltRoute
03-15-2022, 12:26 PM
Pushing off cycle for another week. Experienced what I think was food poisoning which made me crap water and feel dead for a day (yesterday). Seems to be better as I was able to train normally this morning and feel better emotionally. Will make sure I get hydrated and keep the ball rolling with herb cycle until I jump on cycle

AltRoute
03-20-2022, 07:24 PM
Well, it’s been a crazy week. After making great improvements during my short span on protocol, my diarrhea bout which I’m thinking is either food poisoning or stomach bug has really made me have a downturn in the sexual department.

On the first day of this episode, I had crazy cramps in abdominal area which lead to part of my penis going numb and not feeling as big, and losing libido in process. It still has not returned but I’m still shitting after eating cleanest foods. The crap has remained green and watery and seem to be loosing weight because of it. Decided to take over the counter diarrheal medication to slow the madness down but only used a few due to not wanting to be reliant on it.

Ultimately decided to hop on a quick 3 day cleanse to heal gut and regain a little of sexual stuff that I lost in process. Is this the course of action recommended by the group? Still at a loss that a “stomach bug” could make me lose progress like this. Wtf.

lastnoirking87
03-20-2022, 08:35 PM
Well, it’s been a crazy week. After making great improvements during my short span on protocol, my diarrhea bout which I’m thinking is either food poisoning or stomach bug has really made me have a downturn in the sexual department.

On the first day of this episode, I had crazy cramps in abdominal area which lead to part of my penis going numb and not feeling as big, and losing libido in process. It still has not returned but I’m still shitting after eating cleanest foods. The crap has remained green and watery and seem to be loosing weight because of it. Decided to take over the counter diarrheal medication to slow the madness down but only used a few due to not wanting to be reliant on it.

Ultimately decided to hop on a quick 3 day cleanse to heal gut and regain a little of sexual stuff that I lost in process. Is this the course of action recommended by the group? Still at a loss that a “stomach bug” could make me lose progress like this. Wtf.

This isn't really a recommendation per se, but I would do a fast in this scenario myself, my figuring being that my gut clearly needs a rest/reset. Let us know how it goes...

AltRoute
03-31-2022, 07:31 PM
Yeah great call. Ended up cleansing for an additional 4 days and the diarrhea has subsided . Swear to god I haven’t shat that much in my life. Back to regular diet and training and even feel a little better than before food poisoning. Will take herbs a few more weeks before cycle . Cheers!

AltRoute
04-13-2022, 11:04 AM
Just an update, going through a downswing. Mainly sunken libido and penis, where the penis doesn’t feel full and get that bulge in the jeans like I usually do. Downswing seemed to happen after I got these cramps after my diarrhea Issue . No brain fog or head pressure but have slight ringing in right ear/head it feels like. I tried matching it to the Various tinnitus samples but it doesnt match the intensity or sound even on the lowest volume - it’s just there in my head it feels like when I’m in a quiet environment. Seemed to get it back in December butnow it seems noticeable since the head pressure and fog have went away.

I feel like hopping on a 3 day cleanse to right the ship then take 2 weeks to herb cycle and then give UH a run.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2022, 04:18 AM
Just an update, going through a downswing. Mainly sunken libido and penis, where the penis doesn’t feel full and get that bulge in the jeans like I usually do. Downswing seemed to happen after I got these cramps after my diarrhea Issue . No brain fog or head pressure but have slight ringing in right ear/head it feels like. I tried matching it to the Various tinnitus samples but it doesnt match the intensity or sound even on the lowest volume - it’s just there in my head it feels like when I’m in a quiet environment. Seemed to get it back in December butnow it seems noticeable since the head pressure and fog have went away.

I feel like hopping on a 3 day cleanse to right the ship then take 2 weeks to herb cycle and then give UH a run.

I feel like you guys are expecting too much too soon.

I'm not sure what happened to this place, but it's in the shit.

You guys have to NOT focus on your problems, but the opposite.

Not singling you out at all, just a general statement after going through many of these threads.

Talk about having to right a ship........that's what we have here....

AltRoute
05-30-2022, 08:11 AM
Hey guys, hope everyone is good.

Recently going through a downswing in terms of head pressure and anxiety. not sure if it’s because of a possible concussion but I haven’t been showing the classic concussion symptoms that usually occur and otherwise have been fine.

Since starting the Protocol in Dec 2021 I’ve been always eager to learn about the prohormone aspect of recovery but honestly have been a little timid and scared to do it. Now I have built up the courage and will be starting My First cycle tomorrow with the ultra hard starting low dose, may not push it past 3-4 pumps for a month.

I’ve gotten the jist through past threads regarding eating carbs during the day and keeping up with Potassium intake, but if there are any other tips and reminders that I would need to be aware of, please share them.

I’ll keep the community updated throughout the journey - wish me luck boys!

lastnoirking87
05-30-2022, 08:13 PM
I look forward to your future updates on cycle

Cdsnuts
06-01-2022, 02:05 PM
Same here on the cycle.

AltRoute
06-03-2022, 05:55 AM
I look forward to your future updates on cycle

Same here on the cycle.

Appreciate it brothers !

AltRoute
06-03-2022, 06:06 AM
Currently on Day 4 of cycle and wanted to report some early experiences so far.

- this stuff is no joke! wasn’t expecting this stuff to work quickly for me but I’ve been doing 1 -2 pumps per day and noticed improvements hours later after 1st application. Mostly, seemed to regain skin splitting pumps in the gym when lifting that I’ve logged in past threads that I was missing and have felt very calm. (Really happy about this)

-sleep has been better. I have felt more”tired” at night and less anxious which wasn’t previously a huge nuisance since meditation/breathing helped but now I’m ready to pass out when the time comes

-libido is flickering. Had a raging boner while thinking about this chick at work without any stimulation.

Obviously this isn’t a silver bullet but happy to regain lost dht that was previously decimated

AltRoute
06-06-2022, 11:20 AM
Still running 2 pumps daily of UH, will progress to 3 and then4 in the coming days. Feeling good in terms of energy , my workouts have been Bonkers just like the good ole days.

. My sleep has been fantastic except last night where I got an Electric shock changing a lightbulb switch and my finger was caught in the socket, dumbass move I know but it caused crazy thoughts /anxiety of me going to “die” when it was just a quick pain and got barley any sleep (have had anxiety my entire life so par for the course maybe).

Getting a Lot more earwax and sweat, close to the pre fin days. For some reason my appetite has done up even though I was eating tons pre cycle

road to recover
06-07-2022, 02:48 AM
How bad was sleep and how much did it improve? Im on about two hours unaided.

I started having problems again in February and had a very bad crash last few weeks, lots of facial fat loss and total ED last few days. For year my PFS was livable.

What juicer did you use for the feast?

AltRoute
06-07-2022, 07:23 AM
How bad was sleep and how much did it improve? Im on about two hours unaided.

I started having problems again in February and had a very bad crash last few weeks, lots of facial fat loss and total ED last few days. For year my PFS was livable.

What juicer did you use for the feast?

1, initially crashing I would go days without sleep. Now I can go 6-8 hours no issue with waking up once or twice but that was same pre pfs. It fluctuates as my general anxiety may alter it and have a bad night or too, but then would usually calm down

2, I just used this big ass blender when initially starting protocol, not a juicer. Don’t have it anymore as it broke. Following that I did various water cleanses and can tell you I loved those much more than juice

Cdsnuts
06-09-2022, 05:16 AM
Currently on Day 4 of cycle and wanted to report some early experiences so far.

- this stuff is no joke! wasn’t expecting this stuff to work quickly for me but I’ve been doing 1 -2 pumps per day and noticed improvements hours later after 1st application. Mostly, seemed to regain skin splitting pumps in the gym when lifting that I’ve logged in past threads that I was missing and have felt very calm. (Really happy about this)

-sleep has been better. I have felt more”tired” at night and less anxious which wasn’t previously a huge nuisance since meditation/breathing helped but now I’m ready to pass out when the time comes

-libido is flickering. Had a raging boner while thinking about this chick at work without any stimulation.

Obviously this isn’t a silver bullet but happy to regain lost dht that was previously decimated

Of course it's not. Glad you finally decided to listen to the advice. It's only going to further your cause. Add in Concrete (https://amzn.to/3mvcK2f) To really take it to the next level. You'll thank me later.

Do you have any 4 andro on hand for incidental estrogen crushes? You may not need it, but it's good to have just in case.

AltRoute
06-09-2022, 09:12 AM
Of course it's not. Glad you finally decided to listen to the advice. It's only going to further your cause. Add in Concrete (https://amzn.to/3mvcK2f) To really take it to the next level. You'll thank me later.

Do you have any 4 andro on hand for incidental estrogen crushes? You may not need it, but it's good to have just in case.

Yup I actually have a bottle of Alpha 4 that I scooped from an online retailer. For my next cycle I’ll probably mix the 4 + UH

AltRoute
06-13-2022, 11:59 AM
Some positives and negatives to report on cycle.

Positives : - less head pressure in general
-more energy
-better workouts
-skin and hair looking lively
-more sweat/ear wax production

Negatives:

-SLEEP. Not sure if it’s the Epi in the UH or what but these last couple days I’ve been getting 2-4 hours of sleep even with Magnesium/Glycine. Maybe have to pop a Melatonin or something. Will be cutting out coffee perhaps until cycle ends or should I be looking to switch to a R andro from IML?

-altered bowel movements. It seems less firm and more clunky .

-maybe more anxiety
-slight skin rash on chest, have switched to applying on delts, ribs, arms

isseo
06-13-2022, 12:18 PM
Don't take melatonin because it lowers testosterone. Try doing your prohormone cycle earlier, and/or cutting out your daily coffee. You're on the right track, keep going and be brave!

AltRoute
06-13-2022, 02:54 PM
Don't take melatonin because it lowers testosterone. Try doing your prohormone cycle earlier, and/or cutting out your daily coffee. You're on the right track, keep going and be brave!

Thanks chief ! Coffee is definitely my weakness but if I have to cut out for duration of cycle I’ll do it!

AltRoute
06-16-2022, 06:56 AM
Would it be suffice to run 2 pumps throughout entire cycle instead of 3? I’ve noticed that when I’m at 3plus pumps I can’t sleep at all but when I drop it to 2 or 2 1/2 , sleep is much easier and pleasant.

AltRoute
06-21-2022, 02:55 PM
Sleep has gotten better even on 3-4 pumps. Workouts have stabilized but much better compared to off cycle. Slight head pressure exists along with anxiety, but breathing- meditation has helped greatly.

Libido is better. Along with no fap 2 weeks (my personal record) I’ve been so horny I just want to FUCK.

Biggest issue right now is seeing that back when I crashed, I must of lost bone or muscle on right side of face because my face doesn’t look symmetrical like it did. It’s more obvious now since I’m in best shape of my life and face has defined more . Gladly it’s reversible with time Based on past threads I.e Damn so I’m not sweating it.

AltRoute
06-25-2022, 02:16 PM
So I’m in the 4th week of first UH cycle and might be overreacting but wanted input from the group.

So I decided to not drink coffee these last couple days to reset caffeine tolerance but needed a midday boost so I picked up one of those Arizona Herbal Tonic Teas. I know all of them are gluten free and high in sugar but after drinking half of it I realized that 2 of the ingredients were made of eleuthero and schisandra exact ( 2 of the herbs on rotation).

I was planning on coming off cycle a day or two early cause I can definitely feel Low E sides with dryness and aching joints but didn’t want to break out the alpha 4 for that short of period.

Do you guys think I should just hop back on the herbs rotation since I drank that tea or ?

Thetfordboy
06-25-2022, 03:49 PM
The tea would have had minimal,if any effect.The advice on xxalesis recovery thread by others was to stick to the 6 week course I think because I think he came off his 1st uh cycle early or one of them and others said you should stick it out. I can't advise you personally but maybe look at his recovery thread?

AltRoute
06-25-2022, 03:55 PM
The tea would have had minimal,if any effect.The advice on xxalesis recovery thread by others was to stick to the 6 week course I think because I think he came off his 1st uh cycle early or one of them and others said you should stick it out. I can't advise you personally but maybe look at his recovery thread?

For my first one I’m gonna roll with 4 full weeks and tough it out but I’ll shoot for 6 perhaps next cycle

Thetfordboy
06-25-2022, 04:00 PM
OK well I really can't advise but have a look at his thread. Some good stuff there relevant to what you're asking. We'll done on your progress BTW and please keep updating. It helps me like you wouldn't believe.

AltRoute
07-11-2022, 09:43 AM
Been on PCT from UH cycle for about 2 weeks, nothing much to report as the heavy sweating and pumps and subsided since getting off -not surprised.

However my sleeps been messed up this last week, not sure if it’s the UH ingredients lingering in system affecting GAba. I’ve been having constipation and smelly gas so I decided to get on a probiotic (gut is the second brain). I’ve been on the probiotic for a few days and it really has cleared my head in terms of pressure/clarity but has made my dick a little less lively/ shrunk.

Is it feasible to incorporate a probiotic supplement everyday or is it something I should leave out of regimen ?

- - - Updated - - -

..also, I’ve incorporated more herbs, one of them being the Shiljit Resin from Leh, and I love it. Such a great feeling from it

isseo
07-11-2022, 05:01 PM
For probiotics I don't know, but in any case the sexual zone is very dependent on the digestive system. I had made great progress until a herb (Ziziphus I think) made me crash. (can't be anything else) I couldn't feed myself for 3-4 days, smelly farts, burping, no appetite, difficulty swallowing... Now it's better but I regressed compared to a few weeks ago.

I think if you fart often, and it smells bad, it's a sign that you can't stand something.

AltRoute
07-11-2022, 06:15 PM
For probiotics I don't know, but in any case the sexual zone is very dependent on the digestive system. I had made great progress until a herb (Ziziphus I think) made me crash. (can't be anything else) I couldn't feed myself for 3-4 days, smelly farts, burping, no appetite, difficulty swallowing... Now it's better but I regressed compared to a few weeks ago.

I think if you fart often, and it smells bad, it's a sign that you can't stand something.

Interesting . Perhaps,, pre PFS I’d have this same type of knarly gas when I had anxiety but would creep up out of nowhere on other days. I’ll keep that in mind

Thetfordboy
07-12-2022, 01:39 AM
Dam said he took probiotics and I think Chi in recovery logs took them too. I take a probiotic daily. Noticed nothing.

AltRoute
07-13-2022, 05:51 PM
Going through a downswing but not anything sexual/cognitive , more of just anxiety. Been swamped with work these last couple weeks and haven’t been able to cook my meals, so when not meal prepping I’ve settled for supermarket rotisserie chickens (processed) and other frozen meat. Feeling guilty as I’m pretty much 100 percent doing everything I’m supposed to (recently broke my no fap streak, ugh).

I’ll be fine though , keep trucking along

AltRoute
07-24-2022, 11:18 AM
You can't even pretend you are not profiting over I'll people, can you? There are times that I really hope He'll is a thing, damn

I keep you in my prayers because you are a deranged lunatic. Your whole account is a troll lol

AltRoute
07-27-2022, 11:32 AM
Last few days have been REALLY good, feeling like 85 percent pfs baseline. Head is clear, cock is full, and sleep even decent without glycine. Libido is still lower, have this weird vision issue in left eye ( same one I have pfs floaters ) but it’s cause I had a piece of banana or something that flung up in there and think i may have an abrasion or something , idk.

Can’t really point my finger but I started eating strictly clean these last couple weeks meaning no ice cream or non gluten sweets for backloads - just craps tons of rice and potato basically Also on another 1 1/2 week no nut streak, pushing for a month or 2.

xxaleksi
07-31-2022, 01:00 PM
Great job man

AltRoute
08-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Appreciate it, all good things must come to an end I suppose . Must be on a downswing as I only got a couple hours of sleep tossing and turning before that, head is a bit congested not as much as before.

Looking forward to starting second cycle In a couple weeks

Cdsnuts
08-27-2022, 02:46 AM
Appreciate it, all good things must come to an end I suppose . Must be on a downswing as I only got a couple hours of sleep tossing and turning before that, head is a bit congested not as much as before.

Looking forward to starting second cycle In a couple weeks

Did you start it?

AltRoute
08-30-2022, 05:11 PM
Did you start it?

Have not started 2nd cycle , see below.

AltRoute
08-30-2022, 05:17 PM
Well there is great news and bad news !

Great news: I feel pretty good each day, sleep is solid and even on days where it’s iffy I still feel rejuvenated. Morning wood is pre pfs almost, full force. Brain Fog is pretty much gone, but libido is still not quite there. I’m in the best shape of my life and max lifts have increased more than ever. Also decided to shave my head and be bald like Mr Cd , but my beard is thick and I actually look better this way.

Bad news: I think I have a hernia in my groin/ waist area. Doesn’t hurt and stuff when walking or lifting but some lifts I feel a discomfort. This has subsided over last couple weeks but still present - going to the doc to get it checked out . And I can feel a small bump. Therefore will be putting off my second cycle. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a hernia cause I have been lifting like an asshole

Tip: focus on form and do not always ego lift.

Life is good otherwise

Cdsnuts
08-30-2022, 09:42 PM
Well there is great news and bad news !

Great news: I feel pretty good each day, sleep is solid and even on days where it’s iffy I still feel rejuvenated. Morning wood is pre pfs almost, full force. Brain Fog is pretty much gone, but libido is still not quite there. I’m in the best shape of my life and max lifts have increased more than ever. Also decided to shave my head and be bald like Mr Cd , but my beard is thick and I actually look better this way.

Bad news: I think I have a hernia in my groin/ waist area. Doesn’t hurt and stuff when walking or lifting but some lifts I feel a discomfort. This has subsided over last couple weeks but still present - going to the doc to get it checked out . And I can feel a small bump. Therefore will be putting off my second cycle. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a hernia cause I have been lifting like an asshole

Tip: focus on form and do not always ego lift.

Life is good otherwise

Great update, thank you.

And yeah......NEVER ego lift.....ever.

AltRoute
09-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Been going through what I think is a mild mild cold for past week but interesting since I haven’t been sick since pre PFS. Side of throat is very irritating with mucus , hoarse voice , lethargy etc.

Ramping up intensity with workouts, don’t think my hip issue was a hernia as pain is 99 percent gone. Probably will see a doctor though h

AltRoute
09-25-2022, 12:30 PM
Been feeling pretty dam good. Fell of the wagon with masturbation and meditation which has caused sleep to be iffy but otherwise wood, erections, etc have been solid with a bit of fog here and there. Still need to get my lower ab area checked for a possible hernia as the discomfort has swayed back and forth.

I recommend everybody to make sure they are keeping up with their water intake. I’ve been taking creatine and coffee quite a bit which really dehydrates you and have noticed that if I drink like 3/4 of my body weight in ounces per day, mood, sleeep , and sexual stuff improves. Really itching to start a second cycle

Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite

AltRoute
09-29-2022, 08:06 AM
Going through a decent sized Downswing. Been having lingering cold issues that has persisted, and a couple days ago began to cough and have flu like symptoms. Haven’t been this sick since pre pfs . Also have low libido and Muskier body odors . Luckily no head fog but still WTF

Thetfordboy
09-30-2022, 02:57 PM
Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite[/QUOTE]

mmm seems alot but out of interest what are you eating to get your calories to this? Pre pfs I'd have taken peanut butter and nuts etc to get my calories up to this but now the diet is so restricted I can't take these.

AltRoute
10-20-2022, 12:36 PM
Also, is there an ideal calorie range that you like to stick to for a given day? Haven’t been tracking macros since pre PFS but can guesstimate I’m taking in about 4,000-4.500 cals per day, which is obvisouly a lot but have always had a big appetite

mmm seems alot but out of interest what are you eating to get your calories to this? Pre pfs I'd have taken peanut butter and nuts etc to get my calories up to this but now the diet is so restricted I can't take these.[/QUOTE]

My bad for ignoring you dude lol , so other then eating lots of meat and egg, I do include nuts, cheese, milk, butter , yogurt butter , in diet. So a daily day of eating for me looks like the following:

Breakfast : 4 eggs, fruit (watermelon , banana)
Lunch: milk, salad with small piece of grilled chicken )
Dinner: 1 - 1.5pounds of beef, chicken , fish, vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, Brussels sprouts) **if backloading , add 2 - 3 cups of rice)

Snacks (anytime during day): pistachios, cheese , yogurt, milk, plant based protein shake , )

I also lift early evening afterwork which allows me to pound down food at dinner. Sometimes Ill cheatt and have chips /salsa and ice cream but I try to limit that..

AltRoute
11-04-2022, 07:21 AM
Just wanted to pop in - just started my second cycle today. God Bless

AltRoute
11-06-2022, 10:28 PM
Is it possible to be suppressed from a cycle so early on ? Only been three days with 2 pumps a day and right side of shlong on shaft feels weird and not sensitive, similar to how it was when crashing a year ago. Prostate also feels stiff with increased anxiety. May have to cut cycle short if it continues - weird how my 1st cycle was great but this ones been bad.

isseo
11-07-2022, 02:41 AM
I don't think so, I did my first cycle not long ago and I felt incredibly good for 2 or 3 days (I felt like I was euphoric, like I was on drugs) then pretty bad . But I don't think it's related to a suppression, more to a hormonal upheaval. Maybe a lack of E2?

AltRoute
11-07-2022, 05:31 AM
I don't think so, I did my first cycle not long ago and I felt incredibly good for 2 or 3 days (I felt like I was euphoric, like I was on drugs) then pretty bad . But I don't think it's related to a suppression, more to a hormonal upheaval. Maybe a lack of E2?

I was thinking same thing with e2 . I have a bottle of Alpha 4 laying around and thinking about adding it in low dose

AltRoute
11-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Really thinking about pulling the plug on cycle or adding it A4 and going 1-1 with UH-A4. dick is dead and feeling like crappp

AltRoute
11-10-2022, 09:55 AM
Ended up adding in Alpha Four and feel much better. Along with Zero libido with first few days of UltraHard I had crazy aches so I’ve been adding in the A4 and have been feeling muchh better.

MungYarlon
11-10-2022, 12:05 PM
Ended up adding in Alpha Four and feel much better. Along with Zero libido with first few days of UltraHard I had crazy aches so I’ve been adding in the A4 and have been feeling muchh better.

Good man

AltRoute
11-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Good man

Thank you - hope youre doing well

AltRoute
11-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Question for the forum - so it’s been a year since I’ve had a sip of alcohol which has been really hard for me. For lunch I was on a date with this girl and had my first alcoholic drink in PFS. I didn’t feel a difference but not sure how much back it would set me, considering I’m currently on cycle.

Any input ?

isseo
11-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Don't worry, it's ok dude.
One glass won't do nothing but don't drink another before few months.

Maybe one glass could hurt you but it would be light, a little backdown. That's all.

GoldenSun
11-12-2022, 03:49 PM
I drank a few times in PFS. Whenever I would have a social drink or shot I wouldn't even feel it. Getting drunk or tipsy is what would make me feel "set back". Just avoid it, but you should be fine

MungYarlon
11-12-2022, 04:30 PM
I drank a few times in PFS. Whenever I would have a social drink or shot I wouldn't even feel it. Getting drunk or tipsy is what would make me feel "set back". Just avoid it, but you should be fine

Bingo, Altroute, there's no point worrying about these things (especially since its already happened now) but one drink is nothing. Like others have said, no heavy drinking, and keep it as low as possible.

road to recover
11-13-2022, 01:17 AM
Drinking nevee affected me to be honest, apart from making me horny the necr day.

AltRoute
11-14-2022, 08:09 AM
thanks Gentleman , i actually felt buzzed which i was surprised considering right after I crashed and started protocol I wouldnt feel effects of alcohol . will absolutely bin alcohol until recovered .

Paddy - fuck off outta here

AltRoute
11-18-2022, 11:56 AM
Halfway through 2nd cycle (2 weeks in) , thought i'd give some updates:

Overall I felt much better on first cycle than this current one, considering for this one i've added alpha four with ultra hard at increased dosages. I definitely tanked estrogen in the first couple days of cycle running UH solo as even running 2 pumps led me to feel achy, no libido/dead dick, always sleepy, etc - which shows you in general that the protocol in general does a great job at lowering estrogen to begin with.

I've been playing around with UH-A4 dosages. currently running a 3-4, 3-3 split of UH-A4 depending on the day to increase estrogen while boosting dht which has made me feel alot better in terms of mood. The increased water weight from the cycle makes me looked jacked in the gym and lifts have improved. I havent been sweating as much or waking up with morning woods, but I have been busting my nut more which is probably the culprit. Brain fog /sleep which was a staple of my issues when my journey first began have been non existent , which is a great thing.

will be running cycle until 4 week mark.

Kurse
12-14-2022, 07:33 PM
Hey, man! just caught up with your recovery story since you've been helping me so kindly. You're looking to be in good shape and was a nice read to give me some insight into prohormones. I don't want to touch them at all until I get my hormone panels checked and understand what they do and how to counteract some bad effects that could occur when using them.

I assume your cycle is over now? How ya feelin'?

Also, your GYM progress is inspiring me to get bigger! Once my insomnia eases up a little bit I am going to follow in your footsteps! :)

AltRoute
12-19-2022, 11:45 AM
Hey, man! just caught up with your recovery story since you've been helping me so kindly. You're looking to be in good shape and was a nice read to give me some insight into prohormones. I don't want to touch them at all until I get my hormone panels checked and understand what they do and how to counteract some bad effects that could occur when using them.

I assume your cycle is over now? How ya feelin'?

Also, your GYM progress is inspiring me to get bigger! Once my insomnia eases up a little bit I am going to follow in your footsteps! :)

Hello ! yes I've been off 2nd cycle for a couple weeks now, feeling pretty good. i'd say another year or year and a half of protocol and i'll be good as new - but honestly I don't feel like ever getting off protocol since it feels so right.

If you can yeah get your bloods to know where you stand - i did that at the very beginning even before starting protocol. wait 3-4 months before starting the prohormones. i wanted to jump on them as soon as possible but was delayed due to food posioning which was sort of a blessing, since its ideal to get a good amount of protocol under your belt before hopping on them.

and yes, gym gains are coming across great! best shape of my life. Down the road i might even post pictures to highlight the progress lol

AltRoute
01-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Happy new year! thought i'd finally update my thread. about a year and a week into the protocol/journey I can say that life is pretty fucking good. been swamped with a new sales job these last few months but have been making more money and more productive than i was Pre PFS. By no means am I a bible banger but God is real and is great. If i had to put a number on it id say i'm pretty much 80-85 percent on a daily basis

A couple things that i've incorporated over the course of the last couple months that I believe are paying dividends are the following:

Icing/cold water on your sack: I've seen a couple threads on here mentioning this and I cosign. Along with a cold shower during the day, having an ice pack down there anywhere from 5-15 minutes a day absolutely increases T levels. Haven't had a blood test to confirm but my sleep is great thus resulting in morning woods that eclipse ones i got PRE Pfs, along with crazy energy during the day. If i am traveling during the day and don't have an ice pack with me, i'll put the cold water directly to the ballsack during the morning shower.

Keeping Hydrated: Absolutely shoot for a gallon + of water per day, more if you are a coffee drinker like me. Not sure why but i've felt much better and focused if I make sure I keep getting my water in . Its easy when you get those gallon jugs at the supermarket and refill/reuse/replace as needed.

NO FAP : In the protocol, but I feel its every important along with everything else. Keeps your drive up and makes you feel superhuman in a way. Not going to lie it is very difficult though lol.

The most important thing is to never give up and F the naysayers. Keep grinding

-Alt

DKnighten
01-03-2023, 02:45 PM
Happy new year! thought i'd finally update my thread. about a year and a week into the protocol/journey I can say that life is pretty fucking good. been swamped with a new sales job these last few months but have been making more money and more productive than i was Pre PFS. By no means am I a bible banger but God is real and is great. If i had to put a number on it id say i'm pretty much 80-85 percent on a daily basis

A couple things that i've incorporated over the course of the last couple months that I believe are paying dividends are the following:

Icing/cold water on your sack: I've seen a couple threads on here mentioning this and I cosign. Along with a cold shower during the day, having an ice pack down there anywhere from 5-15 minutes a day absolutely increases T levels. Haven't had a blood test to confirm but my sleep is great thus resulting in morning woods that eclipse ones i got PRE Pfs, along with crazy energy during the day. If i am traveling during the day and don't have an ice pack with me, i'll put the cold water directly to the ballsack during the morning shower.

Keeping Hydrated: Absolutely shoot for a gallon + of water per day, more if you are a coffee drinker like me. Not sure why but i've felt much better and focused if I make sure I keep getting my water in . Its easy when you get those gallon jugs at the supermarket and refill/reuse/replace as needed.

NO FAP : In the protocol, but I feel its every important along with everything else. Keeps your drive up and makes you feel superhuman in a way. Not going to lie it is very difficult though lol.

The most important thing is to never give up and F the naysayers. Keep grinding

-Alt

Good to hear. Did you have any significant physical symptoms resolve? Changes to your skin, hair, muscles, cognition, anhedonia etc?

AltRoute
01-03-2023, 04:05 PM
Good to hear. Did you have any significant physical symptoms resolve? Changes to your skin, hair, muscles, cognition, anhedonia etc?

Yes, thus far ive had improvements in the the following areas you mentioned.

Cognition: pretty much recovered, head is clear
muscles: mostly regained, but was bulky pre pfs so the muscle lost went away with some fat ,hard to explain
hair: improved after water fast and in following months, was dry like hay after crash
facial hair: lighter than before, but a non issue in grand scheme of things
anhedonia: never really an issue
skin: definitely tighter

Kurse
01-03-2023, 04:11 PM
I'm glad you're getting closer to recovery and I am also thankful for making me laugh when you reply to that Paddy fucker haha.

Keep at it man! :)

AltRoute
01-08-2023, 02:22 PM
I'm glad you're getting closer to recovery and I am also thankful for making me laugh when you reply to that Paddy fucker haha.

Keep at it man! :)

Appreciate the words dude!. Lol he deserves every insult he gets

road to recover
01-08-2023, 02:32 PM
Appreciate the words dude!. Lol he deserves every insult he gets

i hope you get shot up by a schizo gunman you yank piece of shit, dude

fuck me if i lived in Cuba would still get hardons and geat sex without ever having to think about finasteride brought in to boost some cunts portfolio. Fucking Lenin was right.

AntiBot
01-10-2023, 06:52 AM
Yeah, that schizo gunman will probably be that cowboy from your tiktok. ihaaaaaaaaaaaaa

road to recover
01-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Yeah, that schizo gunman will probably be that cowboy from your tiktok. ihaaaaaaaaaaaaa

probably

AltRoute
01-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Paddy has like 3 + accounts on here , what a sad sad life for a 45 y/o loser. Waste of space

road to recover
01-10-2023, 12:59 PM
Two accounts

AltRoute
02-03-2023, 09:31 PM
Started Third Cycle, off to a better start than last one

AltRoute
02-15-2023, 11:34 AM
Really weird, Over the course of the last 3 weeks I’ve had a nasty 24 hr flu bug and then today going through a nasty cold. Just strange that during worst of PFS I would never get sick at all

LetsGo
02-16-2023, 01:14 AM
Really weird, Over the course of the last 3 weeks I’ve had a nasty 24 hr flu bug and then today going through a nasty cold. Just strange that during worst of PFS I would never get sick at all

I hope you feel better soon! It does seem like PFS makes it harder to get colds and stuff. I’m not sure how or why, but a lot of guys have mentioned this and it also goes along with my own experience.

AltRoute
02-18-2023, 11:20 PM
I hope you feel better soon! It does seem like PFS makes it harder to get colds and stuff. I’m not sure how or why, but a lot of guys have mentioned this and it also goes along with my own experience.

Thanks yeah it’s really strange , so I think I’ll take it as a good sign

I wonder if anyone has an opinion on taking a day quill/NyQuil to speed up healing on the cold? Normally I’d try fasting it off but I’m on Cycle and don’t want to have a weird reaction to OTC meds

LetsGo
02-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Thanks yeah it’s really strange , so I think I’ll take it as a good sign

I wonder if anyone has an opinion on taking a day quill/NyQuil to speed up healing on the cold? Normally I’d try fasting it off but I’m on Cycle and don’t want to have a weird reaction to OTC meds

CDsnuts always warned against taking most medications during PFS recovery, including stuff like DayQuil and NyQuil. So I wouldn’t recommend it, personally.

AltRoute
02-19-2023, 10:25 AM
CDsnuts always warned against taking most medications during PFS recovery, including stuff like DayQuil and NyQuil. So I wouldn’t recommend it, personally.

Fuck, I took one dose of Nyquill. Didn’t have an adverse Reaction but won’t be taking it again

ethanrecovering
02-19-2023, 10:33 AM
Hello,

Following up on my introduction I left back on the introduction Sticky. To recap I took my first and only Fin pill back in Late October and immediately had a terrible reaction, which was loss of brain to penis connection (numb) and Brain fog. Over the span of waiting it out before I hopped on the protocol, I have since experienced slight insomnia (vastly improved), moderate brain fog, muscle and facial wastage (unable to achieve workout pump), and ED.

However my biggest concern right now is the dry and thin skin that has seemed to develop along with very limited body /oil/sweat production. When I get A cut on my finger it seems to bleed out longer than usual and my limbs feel a bit colder compared to how they used to be. Just to throw out a quick inquiry to the group, have any of you experienced the dry/thin skin/ and had improvements or recovery?

Thanks a lot !

Hey man I’m late to this, but when you say facial wastage, do you mean it got skinnier or like the skin thinned and you lost like collagen/muscle of the skin making it softer?

AltRoute
02-20-2023, 02:42 PM
Hey man I’m late to this, but when you say facial wastage, do you mean it got skinnier or like the skin thinned and you lost like collagen/muscle of the skin making it softer?

I think it was more of a muscle loss on the face type of thing, since the jawline from tip of ear to the chin seemed to thin out. Skin is norma

Cdsnuts
03-15-2023, 07:49 PM
Two accounts

Not anymore.

LetsGo
03-16-2023, 03:25 PM
Not anymore.

I’m glad that you’re back! Paddy was single-handedly ruining this forum for months.

Cdsnuts
03-16-2023, 03:46 PM
I’m glad that you’re back! Paddy was single-handedly ruining this forum for months.

Disheartening. And thank you.

I tried to get rid of as much of the noticeable stuff as I could.....it took me almost all night.

He really went off the deep end. But I don't want to pollute Alt's thread, so well leave it at that.

Thanks for chipping in.

AltRoute
03-27-2023, 06:29 PM
Small Update , life has been great. Other than feeling a little less libido, it doesn’t even feel like I have pfs. I don’t want to put a percentage on my health but I think I’m in the homestretch of things and 6mo -8mo I think I’ll be good as new.

I do have slight eye floaters in left eye still that are annoying but I’m not sure if it’s part of aging or what.

God Is great , it’s amazing when you feel like you have a second chance to maximize your potential in life

Mjw1999
03-27-2023, 11:24 PM
Small Update , life has been great. Other than feeling a little less libido, it doesn’t even feel like I have pfs. I don’t want to put a percentage on my health but I think I’m in the homestretch of things and 6mo -8mo I think I’ll be good as new.

I do have slight eye floaters in left eye still that are annoying but I’m not sure if it’s part of aging or what.

God Is great , it’s amazing when you feel like you have a second chance to maximize your potential in life
Brilliant, brilliant news. A nice lift for anyone reading this! Well done pal

Cdsnuts
03-28-2023, 09:22 AM

Thanks for the positive news. God knows there has been enough negativity around here in my absence.

It will ALL come around and then some. Keep on keeping on......

If you keep going, you'll end up better then you were before. 100%

AltRoute
05-23-2023, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the positive news. God knows there has been enough negativity around here in my absence.

It will ALL come around and then some. Keep on keeping on......

If you keep going, you'll end up better then you were before. 100%

That’s the plan!

AltRoute
05-23-2023, 09:44 AM
Starting 4th cycle today - will keep it at a low dose ultra hard/alpha four run. Overall I’m feeling great. Work trips have had me slipping on diet but will be clamping down for the run. Other then mild mild Ed/ libido I’m feeling good as new

Cdsnuts
07-02-2023, 04:50 AM
Update?

Outlaw
07-02-2023, 09:00 PM
Been a while since I logged here. Dont wanna derail the log, just wanted to say I'm stoked to see good ol' CD back here

AltRoute
07-17-2023, 08:09 PM
Update?

I’m great CD , almost 100 percent . Disregard my email from last month lol... Thanks for everything buddy , I’m forever grateful

Zerolibido
09-07-2023, 11:56 PM
Man all I took was 15 mg zinc but d 3 and magnesium for eight years and couk d wan k with great loads good libido was ducking there then those orange bastrds in a ducking citizens advice of all.places ruined my life I would shoot them.if we had guns here

But we'll done