PDA

View Full Version : Question about androsterone (Super R-Andro)

thebruh
12-30-2021, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to do a cycle of androsterone but each time I try, I feel normal for the first 2-3 days and after that, I have very bad insomnia where I sleep two hours a night. After a washout of one week, I tried to reduce the dosage (one pump instead of two), but again, the very bad insomnia came back. Did this happen to one of you guys? What should I do? Should I change the product? I want to cure this pfs bs.
Thanks

Cdsnuts
01-18-2022, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to do a cycle of androsterone but each time I try, I feel normal for the first 2-3 days and after that, I have very bad insomnia where I sleep two hours a night. After a washout of one week, I tried to reduce the dosage (one pump instead of two), but again, the very bad insomnia came back. Did this happen to one of you guys? What should I do? Should I change the product? I want to cure this pfs bs.
Thanks

Well, if you want to cure PFS, a cycle isn't going to do it for you.

Tonster96
01-19-2022, 04:09 AM
When do you take it? It needs to be taken as early as possible in the day. This way the negative inpact on sleep is greatly reduced.

Cdsnuts
01-20-2022, 12:20 PM
When do you take it? It needs to be taken as early as possible in the day. This way the negative inpact on sleep is greatly reduced.

Some guys does R andro twice a day. Some once a day. I all depends on what you can handle.