PDA

View Full Version : Back and want to share

The whit wagon
02-02-2022, 09:32 AM
Hello Swolesource,

About a year ago I was somewhat active on this forum, I had a range of PFS sides and was in pretty bad shape, just wanted to say that I've recovered to a good extent but still have some lingering effects and want to provide a log of me finally finishing off this recovery. I've somewhat stuck to the protocol over the time I've been away however I've not been fully disciplined to the point it requires and that is why I haven't recovered to a full point yet.
I'm currently mid 5 day water fast, all I can say is that hitting the protocol 100% will save your arse, it's helped me massively and I've not even done it 100% so I'm gonna smash it over the next 6 months and hit that point of recovery, no excuses it needs to be done. I'll be posting on here with everything I'm doing and want my recovery here to be a good resource for people as I know its coming now.

Hope everyone here smashes this awful condition, fuck Merck and big up the bathmate.
The wagon.

The whit wagon
02-02-2022, 09:37 AM
Firstly I'll be making major changes to diet as in my opinion this is the key component combined with exercise everything else is a supplement to the regime.
I'll be eliminating processed foods, seed oils, gluten and sugar except for fruit, only carbs eaten will be potatoes and rice when backloading in the evening, will be including more nutritious foods into the diet such as organ meats, kefir, berries etc.... I'll post a full list of my diet plans when I'm balls deep in the protocol.

I'll have more to post later on but wont be doing that now want to have my shit fully optimised and on lock before dishing out a ton of advice on here to newbies.

Cdsnuts
02-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Gluten is always underestimated as to how damaging and a "weight to recovery" it can be.

The whit wagon
02-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Gluten is always underestimated as to how damaging and a "weight to recovery" it can be.

I don't think I have an intolerance at all but for now it's just easier to leave it out, can go a short amount of time without bread an stuff like that anyway, rice and potatoes when backloading are fine literally so much you can do with them, homemade chips, curry dishes etc.

The whit wagon
11-28-2022, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone,

So I'm back and doing much better, chad like if you will. Here to give weekly updates whilst I am in the home stretch by this time next year I'll be fully free from this ailment and skullfucking the shit out of life.
Want to keep a record of this here now properly because i can still remember those early days where I completely lost my head. If anyone wants to chat and needs a bit of advice/encouragement shoot me a DM!

isseo
11-28-2022, 02:00 PM
Hi my Friend.
I'm glad to read that you feel great.
Sorry for my bad english, but could you please describe your last issues and your current issues ?

It would motivate everybody included me.

In my case I have motivation and hope. I improved a lot my health, I think I did more than 60% of the journey.

lastnoirking87
11-28-2022, 10:16 PM
Hello everyone,

So I'm back and doing much better, chad like if you will. Here to give weekly updates whilst I am in the home stretch by this time next year I'll be fully free from this ailment and skullfucking the shit out of life.
Want to keep a record of this here now properly because i can still remember those early days where I completely lost my head. If anyone wants to chat and needs a bit of advice/encouragement shoot me a DM!

Judging by your reply to me on the other thread, sounds like we are at a similar point in recovery...glad to have you back here and updating along your way through this home stretch.

The whit wagon
11-29-2022, 06:21 AM
Judging by your reply to me on the other thread, sounds like we are at a similar point in recovery...glad to have you back here and updating along your way through this home stretch.

Yeah man one thing I know for sure is that you can't be alone dealing with this, people need hope that things can get better and the more recoveries, the easier it is to trust the process.

MungYarlon
11-29-2022, 06:43 AM
Yeah man one thing I know for sure is that you can't be alone dealing with this, people need hope that things can get better and the more recoveries, the easier it is to trust the process.

Welcome back bro🙌

The whit wagon
11-29-2022, 07:09 AM
I'm gonna post an update every week on the Monday morning giving details of where I'm at/what I'm doing.

lastnoirking87
11-29-2022, 02:00 PM

Absolutely...I really hope the guys who keep this site up never allow it to be taken down or go offline for any reason. Even if it's slow nowadays, there were so many times that a deep dive into old posts got me through some really tough shit. Honestly,while having the interaction with other users was key to my mental health this whole journey, just having the archived forum and all of its posts would have sufficed to get me through everything, assuming I was okay with doing all the digging and reading. Theres nothing else on the net like this place. I wonder how many lives this place has saved

The whit wagon
12-05-2022, 11:08 AM
So back for first Monday update gonna drop what I'm doing personally in this one.

Lifting: 4-5X a week in the gym Heavy sets 4-8 reps with 3 or 4 sets per compound lift with some accessory stuff as well. On a bro split with an extra upper body day may switch to legs but unsure how to fit it in with sprinting atm.
HIIT- Hill sprints 2-3X a week doing 12 sprints with walking back down hill and then 25 s rest in between each looking to reduce the time of rest over the next few weeks/Months.
Herbs- Have about 8/9 Herbs take one large dose in the morning everyday with a cup of coffee.
Diet- Full paleo bit lax on extra ingredients in some things but overall good try to eat carbs in evening but sometimes may have in day, no gluten.
Supps - magnesium glycine vit D L theanine need to add a few more in there just don't have funds atm.

Overall feeling good it's peaks and troughs atm for me gonna keep pushing, not to much difference since I last posted.

The whit wagon
12-13-2022, 08:10 AM
Back again

Feeling good fucked my back deadlifting, been out of gym for a few days, been loving sprints in the cold really gets the blood pumping. Sides seem to be persistent in a few areas mainly with my dingaling but gonna keep pushing only a matter of time.