PDA

View Full Version : Wwe tlc

DJM
12-15-2012, 04:29 PM
dedicated to rodja, if you are writing how you pull this event out of the crapper?

kane/bryan/ryback vs the shield
***id have punk come out to get ryback out of the finish.....have ohno debut as a 4th member and beatdown hell no, kane takes the pin (bryan too much lately), shield have to win, ryback cant be pinned, but cant bury hell no

ziggler vs cena
***either have him cash in earlier after a big show win and sheamus chair beat down and defend
***or just the briefcase on the line...........either way he has to win (ziggler), its gotta be his night to put him over, so first option works but i think show will carry and lose to ryback........AJ turns on cena, was the plan all along, low blow while hes climbing type finish, she helps put ziggler big over next night on raw

rest of the card is useless

after this card, itll be very interesting how they book cena/rock/punk (im convinced punk will win at the RR despite rumors of the rock being promised the strap, altho i think id go another route......if it goes on before the RR rock is losing, main event and hes getting punk.......if it were me......

cena costs punk , rock wins
punk beats up RR entrant, takes their number, wins the RR
on raw cena says he has to beat the rock no one else is his reason.....punk immediately challenges rock for WM.....cena gets into the triple threat via chamber, altho id prefer punk going over and on raw saying hes beaten em all , glass breaks

Rulk
12-15-2012, 05:19 PM
I just caught an episode of wwe last late saturday night and saw the shield for the 1st time. Oh and is ryback bigger then ever??

burlyman30
12-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Here's a John Cena fan... love this guy lol.

Krispy Kreme - Christmas - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iygcpqKw0Yc)

Rodja
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
When I first heard about Punk's knee injury, I was really bummed until they made the new main event. This is the perfect spring for the entire Shield and it still gives major time to two of their current biggest pops: Ryback and Hell No. Most people have not seen Dean Ambrose wrestle and they will be in for a surprise as his skillset is phenomenal.

Obviously, Shield comes out on top somehow, but the way it happens is beyond me.

This is BEYOND crazy, but hear me out: what if, and major if, a major star switched sides a la NWO style and swings the match? It would have to be one a big face to get the same reaction and the only one that fits that criteria is Cena. Rumor has been they looked for a way to turn him heel finally and it never materialized, but this would be the best time to do so.

DJM
12-16-2012, 10:25 AM
I just caught an episode of wwe last late saturday night and saw the shield for the 1st time. Oh and is ryback bigger then ever??
hes a big boy
supposedly an inhuman eater even by oversized wrestler standards

DJM
12-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Obviously, Shield comes out on top somehow, but the way it happens is beyond me.
im 99% sure punk is gonna get ryback out of the match (they are slated me meet eventually, but i doubt before the rumble to protect that match), and to book hell no strong itll take more than the 3 shield members, its why i thought either the leader as you thought or a 4th member.....i think the leader will be unveiled at the rumble in the punk rock match giving either the win (not with the rock but will cost punk, or obviously they were heyman guys all along)

This is BEYOND crazy, but hear me out: what if, and major if, a major star switched sides a la NWO style and swings the match? It would have to be one a big face to get the same reaction and the only one that fits that criteria is Cena. Rumor has been they looked for a way to turn him heel finally and it never materialized, but this would be the best time to do so.

i thought the same until he was attacked

nows the time with rock brock punk all in tow

its supposedly going on last so something is going down if a heel win closes the show

im convinced its not punk seeing they hint it so much

ill be online to check the end if i get a chance

mcmahon is a choice too but chances are slim

and yeah ambrose is great, its been all year waiting on him, hes immediately the best promo guy and his 'style' is great in the ring...........reigns will do well cause hes got the look

Rulk
12-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Is Taker coming back for 'mania, and who will he face? Also you think Brock is coming back for sure, for at least 'mania and events leading up to it?

DJM
12-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Is Taker coming back for 'mania, and who will he face? Also you think Brock is coming back for sure, for at least 'mania and events leading up to it?

id put money theyll face each other
both will be there
brock might fight HHH which leaves taker to fight whoever doesnt fight the rock (punk/cena)

brock is penciled in and i doubt taker passes up the cash

Rulk
12-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I wonder if Taker still has the desire to come out anymore. I know it's different, and if you love your job, it doesnt really feel like a job.

Bummed Nash never made a full comeback.

Rodja
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Taker is a go for WM (at least that's the latest word), but he requested not to work with HHH or Ryback. The obvious matchup is Brock, but it may turn into a shoot match.

Rulk
12-16-2012, 05:12 PM
Taker is a go for WM (at least that's the latest word), but he requested not to work with HHH or Ryback. The obvious matchup is Brock, but it may turn into a shoot match.

Do they have real beef?

Rodja
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Yes, there's real heat between them.

DJM
12-16-2012, 06:09 PM

a shoot match would be great, but interesting how to work around the undefeated angle
im worried HHH really is gonna want to even up the series with brock and fk the above scenario up
likewise for cena and rock, if its punk rock at mania and the NY crowd, fkn epic and make punk the man win or lose......cena would get booed out the building, and a triple threat is shit, fkn crap as a main event at WM......i cant imagine the creative meetings right now figuring out booking those 3 right now.....unless of course SCSA decides to share the spotlight with the rock and takes on punk (whos been dropping jabs at him)

Rulk
12-16-2012, 06:14 PM
I really would like to see cena turn heal and be the leader of the shield, cool idea. I could see the tie-in as well. Cena is a good guy and the whole justice thing from shield could go hand in hand...