PDA

View Full Version : Urgent question, I possibly took a 5ar inhibitor

GoldenSun
04-06-2022, 01:46 PM
So today I went to get a hair cut and the barber used a hair gel that I found contains “Nettle root” as one of the ingredients. Should this be a cause for concern if he put it on my head only once? I’m kinda freaking myself out because I used minox for a short period and got PFS.

AltRoute
04-07-2022, 03:59 PM
So today I went to get a hair cut and the barber used a hair gel that I found contains “Nettle root” as one of the ingredients. Should this be a cause for concern if he put it on my head only once? I’m kinda freaking myself out because I used minox for a short period and got PFS.

That’s a good question. How are you feeling ?

Thetfordboy
04-09-2022, 06:17 AM
The stress of it will likely do more harm than the gel, look leave it, nothing you can do now and move on.

PashaSolid
04-09-2022, 10:46 AM
The stress of it will likely do more harm than the gel, look leave it, nothing you can do now and move on.

I agree

GoldenSun
04-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Just wanted to give an update.
I have been feeling down as of late with small upswings, but honestly since this event I have felt just about the same. It gave me a panic attack in the moment (because of all the trauma around this stuff) but as far as it effecting me I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear

xxaleksi
04-10-2022, 05:33 AM
Yea the trauma/anxiety from pfs takes a long time to recover from. I still have it although I’ve been recovered for a year now and I’ve taken Lion’s mane, quercetin, curcumin/turmeric and even accidentally took fenugreek with no negative effects whatsoever. All of those are 5aris. Yet two doses of fin gave me severe pfs for two years LOL.

I think there’s a big difference between all these natural 5aris and something like fin. Although saw palmetto is a natural poison but still fucks people up. Plenty of natural poisons in this world. I slept on a bed that had been in a moldy apartment and the trichothecene poisons in the bed gave me worse depression and panic than even finasteride.

Cdsnuts
05-02-2022, 05:02 AM
Yea the trauma/anxiety from pfs takes a long time to recover from. I still have it although I’ve been recovered for a year now and I’ve taken Lion’s mane, quercetin, curcumin/turmeric and even accidentally took fenugreek with no negative effects whatsoever. All of those are 5aris. Yet two doses of fin gave me severe pfs for two years LOL.

I think there’s a big difference between all these natural 5aris and something like fin. Although saw palmetto is a natural poison but still fucks people up. Plenty of natural poisons in this world. I slept on a bed that had been in a moldy apartment and the trichothecene poisons in the bed gave me worse depression and panic than even finasteride.

True statement.