PDA

View Full Version : Trenazone questions

Cobalt
12-16-2012, 05:09 PM
In regards to liver stress. I know that it is a topical, but I've heard that the liver does still have to deal with it, although on a much smaller level that with an 17aa oral. Any input from someone on this?

Secondly, I know it says that women are not to use it, but would it be ok in a low dose for a female?

burlyman30
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
In regards to liver stress. I know that it is a topical, but I've heard that the liver does still have to deal with it, although on a much smaller level that with an 17aa oral. Any input from someone on this?

Secondly, I know it says that women are not to use it, but would it be ok in a low dose for a female?

First part is true. Not as harsh as a 17aa. But not necessarily without risk.

Secondly, I think you should heed the Antaeus warning. The only steroid any woman should use is low dose anavar, in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

h2s
12-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Honestly, any tren or 'tren-like' compound should definitely not be used by a female.

Cobalt
12-16-2012, 07:43 PM
I was pretty sure it was a no-go, but had to ask. There are some ph's/aas's out there that say no women, but low doses are usually used.
Are there any ph's that are usually popular/safer to go with?

Thanks for the info.

burlyman30
12-16-2012, 08:05 PM
I was pretty sure it was a no-go, but had to ask. There are some ph's/aas's out there that say no women, but low doses are usually used.
Are there any ph's that are usually popular/safer to go with?

Thanks for the info.

There was a log on PP where a woman used 15mg day of turinabol lv. She put on about 10 lbs and began to get some masculinizing within a few weeks.

Coolazice
12-16-2012, 08:13 PM
There was a log on PP where a woman used 15mg day of turinabol lv. She put on about 10 lbs and began to get some masculinizing within a few weeks.

I don't remember Ippy using Turinabol.:confused:

BR99TAL
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
i don't remember ippy using turinabol.:confused:

hahahhahhaa

Coolazice
12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
hahahhahhaa
:D

Cobalt
12-16-2012, 08:32 PM
I don't remember Ippy using Turinabol.:confused:

Fucking hell that was good burn.

Scope75
12-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Someone post that shit in his log!! Lol

ctAL
12-16-2012, 10:05 PM
i wanted to try it until ive read most ppl experience gyno. pass

DJM
12-16-2012, 11:07 PM
to add to burly's var, id think primo would be ok for females too......nothing else tho....unless you want your girl to have balls

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 12:45 AM
^^^ yep.

longBallLima
12-17-2012, 12:55 AM
my wife liked this wininstan-V ok and had no major issues. half-dosed if im not mistaken. good lean gains, not too much water, actually dropped some BF (she's pretty good with her diet though).

Cobalt
12-17-2012, 12:58 AM
to add to burly's var, id think primo would be ok for females too......nothing else tho....unless you want your girl to have balls
Don't they have 'halo for her' or some crap like that? More leaning toward the ph scope and not the aas.

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Don't they have 'halo for her' or some crap like that? More leaning toward the ph scope and not the aas.

"Halo for her" is just the same halodrol with lower mg per tablet. It can be done, but unless a female is planning on a career in bodybuilding, I wouldnt recommend it. In the 1970s, the East German Olympic team used OT on their female track and field athletes and swimmers. It was pretty evident, too. Very muscular and some masculinized features as well. Marion Jones was using THG, similar to a weak tren, during her Olympic training and wins. Dosages on PHs or AAS have to be ridiculously low for women. But that being said, it only takes low doses for them to make some impressive gains.

DJM
12-17-2012, 06:47 AM

if you love her, you'll not lean there lol

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 09:52 AM
if you love her, you'll not lean there lol

A friend of mine, former female pro bodybuilder from the early-mid 90s was a beautiful girl... but she found herself having to shave. One day you could be kissing your wife and get tickled by her whiskers. :eek:

Scope75
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
A friend of mine, former female pro bodybuilder from the early-mid 90s was a beautiful girl... but she found herself having to shave. One day you could be kissing your wife and get tickled by her whiskers. :eek:

Not a good image.

Cobalt
12-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Haha, I'm not really going to get my wife into anything. I was just curious about the TZ liver issues. The bits about aas's for females was just for fun.

DJM
12-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Haha, I'm not really going to get my wife into anything. I was just curious about the TZ liver issues. The bits about aas's for females was just for fun.

wasnt your cycle a hypothetical thread a month or so a go?

also itd prob been better that that ph stuff was for fun and the aas stuff was legit if you are serious about her......and not the other way around

pitboss
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
i wanted to try it until ive read most ppl experience gyno. pass

No, I don't think this is true. Some may experience gyno at higher doses. Have an AI like letro or at least formastane ready for a flare up followed by a serm. And/or run it with a dht - based substance like epistane.

totalflexblog
12-19-2012, 03:59 AM
Marion Jones was using THG, similar to a weak tren, during her Olympic training and wins.

A "weak tren"? THG is an extremely strong AAS; a very potent 'tren'.