PDA

View Full Version : Readytonut´s semenvolume/brogurt mastermind group

Readytonut
05-12-2022, 04:11 AM
Hey guys,

I would really like to know if you guys have tricks and advice to increase semenvolume additionally to doing the protocol. I would prefer holistic approaches, but supplements like zinc, selenium etc that are not specifically listed on TMO seem also to have a positive effect.
Herbs like pygeum africanum claim to have an increasing effect on volume but it has mixed reviews. If you guys know any ways to get a couple more cups of cum feel free to share it here.
I would consider nofap as the natural way to temporarily increase the volume, but is most likely not going to increase the tank size.

Cdsnuts
05-20-2022, 04:49 AM
Hey guys,

I would really like to know if you guys have tricks and advice to increase semenvolume additionally to doing the protocol. I would prefer holistic approaches, but supplements like zinc, selenium etc that are not specifically listed on TMO seem also to have a positive effect.
Herbs like pygeum africanum claim to have an increasing effect on volume but it has mixed reviews. If you guys know any ways to get a couple more cups of cum feel free to share it here.
I would consider nofap as the natural way to temporarily increase the volume, but is most likely not going to increase the tank size.

As you get healthier your loads will naturally get bigger.

Is there any particular reason for this desire? A personal thing?

Readytonut
05-21-2022, 05:18 AM
As you get healthier your loads will naturally get bigger.

Is there any particular reason for this desire? A personal thing?

I love to cum a huge load. It feels great when it don’t stop shooting out.
Right now its pretty pathetic i need to get better asap.

Cdsnuts
05-21-2022, 06:09 AM
I love to cum a huge load. It feels great when it don’t stop shooting out.
Right now its pretty pathetic i need to get better asap.

It is better then a pathetic dribble, I agree.

Well you're in the right place. Just stick to the program, keep your head down and grind.