PDA

View Full Version : Best non methyl?

Biggyp
12-17-2012, 05:31 PM
What is best non-methylated ph/ds for cutting? I know that diet is everything but Id like to know which one falls into a cutting category . I was leaning towards non methyl because after my last m-drol run I had some liver issues (even though I ran all the support supps pre and post) I've ran 2 androseries cycles since then and all is well just want to be safe.

markam
12-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Androlean, Androhard and Dermacrine make an excellent cutting stack. I also apply Dermacrine after a meal as it makes me very hungry if I haven't eaten anything.

The equivalent products would be; (AL) 11-oxo & 7-Keto, (AH) Stranodrol, and I think BPS are still selling Dermacrine. Pes Alpha-T2 is a great weight loss product, but none of this will work unless you have your diet together.

Scope75
12-17-2012, 06:18 PM
AL, AH, and derm sound like a killer stack!!

markam
12-17-2012, 07:20 PM
AL, AH, and derm sound like a killer stack!!

Sure is:) although I've tried increasing the dosages, etc, for me it works well at 6 caps of Ah & 6 AL. Very mild but very anti catabolic so you can drop the calories quite low without the usual muscle loss. A cycle like this is not about gaining muscle, just cutting, (for me, anyway).

Scope75
12-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Sure is:) although I've tried increasing the dosages, etc, for me it works well at 6 caps of Ah & 6 AL. Very mild but very anti catabolic so you can drop the calories quite low without the usual muscle loss. A cycle like this is not about gaining muscle, just cutting, (for me, anyway).

I'm on all of it but the derm and its treating me well.
I have 6 detms on hand but I'm saving those for some EPI!!
Have 1 bottle of AHv3 that I plan to run along side some Tbol LV starting the 12/31/12
Gonna end the year with a full days worth of Tbol and kick 2013 off with a nice 8 week cycle!!
That's the plan in my head but the cycle could get delayed. Lol

Biggyp
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Androlean, Androhard and Dermacrine make an excellent cutting stack. I also apply Dermacrine after a meal as it makes me very hungry if I haven't eaten anything.

The equivalent products would be; (AL) 11-oxo & 7-Keto, (AH) Stranodrol, and I think BPS are still selling Dermacrine. Pes Alpha-T2 is a great weight loss product, but none of this will work unless you have your diet together.
Any ideas on the doseing of either product? I wish AL and AH were still available at a normal price

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Have you considered using SARMs yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Scope75
12-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Burly what sarms have you used and have you stacked any of them??
I'm very interested in sarms but reviews are all over the place on them.

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Burly what sarms have you used and have you stacked any of them??
I'm very interested in sarms but reviews are all over the place on them.

I've used S4 and Osta. They work well stacked together or singly. I don't want to derail this this thread, so head over to the SARMs thread to discuss more details.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Biggyp
12-18-2012, 12:48 AM
U r not derailing thread, thanks for chiming in and I never thought about sarms actually a little "unlearned" about them ,time for some more research ,lol