PDA

View Full Version : By popular request, official Swole Source Discount Code...questions addressed also

PNMike
12-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Well we have 3 new products rolling out this week...technically 4. To help push that and give it to the overwhelming request from the board, here is your discount code

Enter SWOLE at checkout for 7% off of orders over 25.00 before shipping and handling

To address the MCT question we've been getting from members here, about removing the maltodextrin, here's what we've found from our suppliers. We contacted about 4-6 suppliers and asked about this. 3 said flat out they cant do it. We then contacted our trusted west coast supplier and they said it wasnt possible. I said it has to be, other companies are selling it. Our rep said, claiming to sell it and really selling what they claim are different. We both laughed and moved on from that. Then i called a friend at another competitor, not naming them, but they are the biggest online presence, and their MCT has maltodextrin too.

So i took it upon myself to research even further and see what the big deal is. Apparently MCTs need the maltodextrin to actually keep the fat from separating. It appears to be a requirement for the actual product. I called our coconut oil supplier as well and asked, can you send me instantized coconut oil powder without maltodextrin. They said NO. In fact, they said it has to be included as well as a small amount of casein to maintain the stability of the coconut oil. So much hunches for the most part were right. I asked more info about the coconut powder and they said it only mixes well in a blender or in hot beverages. I wanted to bring that on board for some people who've been asking, but with that caveat, whats the point, our coconut oil would essentially do the same thing as it mixes well in hot liquids and blenders.

If you have further ideas or questions, lets get talking, Im all for helping you guys out.

Scope75
12-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Sweet!!!!
I'll be placing a order sometime this year!! Lol

Thanks for looking into the MCTs for us.

ctAL
12-17-2012, 09:35 PM
wow i just checked out the website. great prices an i like what you guys are about. can somebody explain peptopro to me and what is so great about it? does the body only need a very small dose of it also? like a serving is 12g?

burlyman30
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
wow i just checked out the website. great prices an i like what you guys are about. can somebody explain peptopro to me and what is so great about it? does the body only need a very small dose of it also? like a serving is 12g?

PeptoPro is the shizz! It absorbs very fast, bypassing the digestive process. You can use it pre mid and post workout without it settling in your gut. I'm not a big supplement user, but this and ProBlend are two supps that I use with great frequency.

Serving size... depends how you are using it. 15-30 grams. I usually mix up 30 and drink half on my way to the gym and the other half during the workout.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

O_RYAN_007
12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
I love Peptopro, amino infusion, and pro blend... Among a ton of other products RXWhey puts out!

Scope75
12-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I think I'll skip the peptopro and just pick up some pro blend, MCTs, raw greens, and one of the aminos they sell.

What's your guys recommendations as far as flavors go and is there anything I should add that I don't have listed?

BBG
12-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Mike, I really thank you for looking into the MCT issue so thoroughly... that said I'll be placing a large order soon and the discount code is appreciated as well!

Scope75
12-17-2012, 10:39 PM
BBG how much MCT powder do you order and how longs it last for you??
I just want to order enough so I can keep it fresh and not extra when I need to place another protein order.

weakling
12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Just ordered Sunday lol. Got a little of everything. Problend, peptopro, amino infusion, total amino, joint rebuild(looking forward to this), creatine hci and lights out. Comes in 19th

Cobalt
12-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Just got out from under my rock.
What is MCT?

EDIT:
Medium Chain Triglycerides... just found it on their website.

Scope75
12-17-2012, 11:38 PM
So what are the 3-4 new products coming out??

PNMike
12-18-2012, 04:57 AM
So what are the 3-4 new products coming out??

I'll be announcing those later this week...new protein additions, new carbohydrate additions

h2s
12-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Nice code mike :)

Scope75
12-18-2012, 08:08 AM
I'll be announcing those later this week...new protein additions, new carbohydrate additions

I'm surprised I was the first to ask about them, and with these new products on the horizon I'll be waiting to see what is released be for placing my order.

Rulk
12-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Right on, thanks for the code Mike!

PNMike
12-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Anytime fellas. Now show a little love and tell some friends. Also, in january, lower prices on a few staple products, and a way to earn 10% off next order by giving us 5 minutes of your valuable time.

Scope75
12-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Anytime fellas. Now show a little love and tell some friends. Also, in january, lower prices on a few staple products, and a way to earn 10% off next order by giving us 5 minutes of your valuable time.

Now we are talking!!
Lower prices and a way to get 10% off...
Tell me more..

USN HM 350Z
01-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Mike, what is the possibility of you guys offering USPS priority shipping? I love the stuff you guys have, but the Fed Ex is ridiculous. It takes on average 5-6 days to get to San Diego, when the same items could fit into a USPS Priority shipping box and get to me in 3 days. USPS is also less expensive as they have flat rate boxes. They also have real time tracking now.

Just a suggestion.

nate3993
01-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Mike, what is the possibility of you guys offering USPS priority shipping? I love the stuff you guys have, but the Fed Ex is ridiculous. It takes on average 5-6 days to get to San Diego, when the same items could fit into a USPS Priority shipping box and get to me in 3 days. USPS is also less expensive as they have flat rate boxes. They also have real time tracking now.

Just a suggestion.

say wha? im in fresno. i get usps. not sure why yours is fed ex. maybe the size i guess? i bought 3 packets of l-citrulline. came in a usps envelope. 4 days.

USN HM 350Z
01-26-2013, 10:41 AM
say wha? im in fresno. i get usps. not sure why yours is fed ex. maybe the size i guess? i bought 3 packets of l-citrulline. came in a usps envelope. 4 days.

my last 2 orders both would have fit in USPS flat rate boxes no problems. On check out there is no option for USPS only Fed Ex

Edit: These are the only choices I am being offered for shipping

FedEx (Ground Home Delivery) $15.54
FedEx (FedEx 2 Day) $58.63
FedEx (Standard Overnight) $91.84

USN HM 350Z
01-26-2013, 10:47 AM
looking at their site and playing with different orders it looks like the only USPS choice is small padded envelopes (very small orders). No flat rate boxes