PDA

View Full Version : False Andromass Being Advertised

Bucks
12-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Guys I just wanted to share that there is a seller on Ebay and Amazon posting Andromass V3 for sale and shipping AF Bulk UP instead.

Not to mention I'm pissed!!

Be carefull buying.

:mad:

Scope75
12-18-2012, 01:01 PM
That sucks!!
I think I should sell my AM that I have around because they'd buy me a bunch of steaks!

Coolazice
12-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Guys I just wanted to share that there is a seller on Ebay and Amazon posting Andromass V3 for sale and shipping AF Bulk UP instead.

Not to mention I'm pissed!!

Be carefull buying.

:mad:

I sure hope there's a way to report that douchebag and get your money back.

longBallLima
12-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Would not be surprised if there's someone from AF involved in this. "them peoples" are dirty.

Bucks
12-18-2012, 01:33 PM

I'm working on it.

Bucks
12-18-2012, 01:35 PM
You guys will love the response I received from the seller who is in NJ. See Below.

Order ID 102-1948523-4987404:
1 of Primordial Performance AndroMass V3 [ASIN: B0073VFNBU]

------------- Begin message -------------

Bob for the price you paid we are selling the New Bulkup. Please let me explain.. Primordial was shut down and now Androfactory is the new company (same owner as primordial). The Bulk up is nearly identical to the Andromass in every way and we are trying to tell the customers why pay 300$ for the Andromass when they have launched a new company with the same line of products!

h2s
12-18-2012, 01:52 PM
Please send me this sellers ID. I am sure Eric would appreciate his company being falsly represented while in the middle of an investigation.

I bet you it is that bitch.

Jack O'Neill
12-18-2012, 02:07 PM
You guys will love the response I received from the seller who is in NJ. See Below.

Order ID 102-1948523-4987404:
1 of Primordial Performance AndroMass V3 [ASIN: B0073VFNBU]

------------- Begin message -------------

Bob for the price you paid we are selling the New Bulkup. Please let me explain.. Primordial was shut down and now Androfactory is the new company (same owner as primordial). The Bulk up is nearly identical to the Andromass in every way and we are trying to tell the customers why pay 300$ for the Andromass when they have launched a new company with the same line of products!

:what:

Scope75
12-18-2012, 02:26 PM
That's shady as can be!!

DJM
12-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Please send me this sellers ID. I am sure Eric would appreciate his company being falsly represented while in the middle of an investigation.

I bet you it is that bitch.

"who moi?"
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/186468_100003058405008_1352892740_n.jpg

***no jk, she pm'd me when all that shit went down on AM, a page long explanation, about her, eric, their relationship, funding, ect lol

longBallLima
12-18-2012, 03:02 PM
"who moi?"
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/186468_100003058405008_1352892740_n.jpg

***no jk, she pm'd me when all that shit went down on AM, a page long explanation, about her, eric, their relationship, funding, ect lol

i must see this.

Bucks
12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
"who moi?"

Funny DJ I just got that story in an email from my disputing seller!

Scope75
12-18-2012, 03:11 PM
She's a real beauty!! Lol

BR99TAL
12-18-2012, 03:22 PM
She's a real beauty!! Lol
conclusio: never trust "them"

Scope75
12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
conclusio: never trust "them"

Truth!!

I want to see this 1 page letter thou!!

Rulk
12-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Opportunistic sunsabitches...

Coolazice
12-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Opportunistic sunsabitches...

Straight-up liar and a thief is more like it! Maybe he/they need reported to the FDA for selling steroids since that is what PP is accused of. Or perhaps for mail fraud even.

BBG
12-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Give me his addy I'll be at his house. Ain't no dirty shit going down in my state! Except mostly everything that goes down here :)

burlyman30
12-18-2012, 04:24 PM

You are leaving out the juicy bits of her pledging her undying love to you, why she wanted to leave Eric and jump into you muscular arms, and how the toilet video you made really turned her on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Coolazice
12-18-2012, 04:27 PM
You are leaving out the juicy bits of her pledging her undying love to you, why she wanted to leave Eric and jump into you muscular arms, and how the toilet video you made really turned her on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wow!!! Just wow!!!

Scope75
12-18-2012, 04:29 PM
This thread is getting interesting now!! Lol
Next on
As PP Crumbles

Lol

Bucks
12-18-2012, 05:09 PM
At least my misfortune has brought out some entertainment! I can't believe they (AndroFucktry) are trying to build a business on bullshit stories/practices. I shouldn't be surprised though after reading all the other shit they pulled on the other boards.

nate3993
12-18-2012, 05:43 PM
how low can u be? what a bunch of assholes

BoneDaddy
12-19-2012, 06:05 AM

If he paid with PayPal, he's good to go. Ebay and PayPal don't fawk around with fraud like that. Report it to both Ebay and PayPal and watch the fun begin.....

h2s
12-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Info was PM'd to Jered.

tallstraw
12-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Too bad I already fucked her DJ....twice.....on Sunday

Eden
12-19-2012, 09:42 AM
Isn't posing as another company illegal? Like fraud, misrepresentation, slander, libel?

Anonymous
12-21-2012, 06:15 AM
We should write the FDA some "sincere" (fuk the FDA) letters about how that evil company they brought down had re formed under the name of AndroFactory and that they would be doing the world a favor by raiding AndroFactory

Scope75
12-21-2012, 06:53 AM
AF need to get there asses raided because it wack companies like there's that give this industry a bad name.
To try and capitalize on someone else's misfortune is bullshit and Karma will get them sooner or later.

h2s
12-21-2012, 07:42 AM
We should write the FDA some "sincere" (fuk the FDA) letters about how that evil company they brought down had re formed under the name of AndroFactory and that they would be doing the world a favor by raiding AndroFactory

This would put Eric's investigation in a bad light. As much as it seems like a way to get back, please don't do it.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Doing anything with the FDA/DEA should be avoided.
Never bring unwanted attention to yourself by exposing others.

Freepressright
12-21-2012, 07:56 AM
It is astonishing to witness the heights these folks will go to deceive others. I would definitely file an appeal with eBay/Paypal, because this is a gross misrepresentation of the product. Even though I ditched feeBay years ago, they definitely favor buyers more than sellers these days. There isn't any reason why you shouldn't be able to prevail.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Yep eBay and PayPal take care of there buyers!!
I'd also contact eBay and let them know and try and get your money back while keeping the product.

Bucks
12-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Update I didn't use Paypal I bought direct so shame on me. Anyway I have worked out with seller to get my money back and I won't slander them on the other boards. I still think it was a low as shit way to sell product and I feel bad for newbies who will get screwed by AF claiming to be the same as PP AM.

There is a reason there is only one guy on every board proclaiming how great the AF product is with his log .

Scope75
12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
^^ good to hear..

longBallLima
12-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Update I didn't use Paypal I bought direct so shame on me. Anyway I have worked out with seller to get my money back and I won't slander them on the other boards. I still think it was a low as shit way to sell product and I feel bad for newbies who will get screwed by AF claiming to be the same as PP AM.

There is a reason there is only one guy on every board proclaiming how great the AF product is with his log .

I would slander anyway. Fuck them, if you don't have a binding agreement, its a man's word, and they have no word. Get your money back, use their shit product and tell everyone of their latest scam.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I would slander anyway. Fuck them, if you don't have a binding agreement, its a man's word, and they have no word. Get your money back, use their shit product and tell everyone of their latest scam.
I agree!!!

h2s
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM

It is not slander, it is truth. Slander is the implication that you falsely accused, in order to cause harm. You did not FALSELY accuse, they advertised one product and sold you another. They then lied about their company association.

So get your refund, not because they worked a deal with you, but because they could be sued in small claims if they did not return their funds. You could also bring upon them a false adveritising claim, since they sold you one brand and shipped another. That would be like purchasing a pair of Jordans and receiving converse.

Eric could also bring suit against them. They are currently (falsely) posing as a company they are not associated with at this time, and falsely claiming that Eric has anything to do with this new company. For the record, she was NEVER a co-owner of Primordial, no matter what she states, I have multiple confirmations on this. Eric is also under investigation with the whole Primordial thing, a company acting as if they were him could have a negative consequence for him.

I still wish I pushed more for guys to file CANSPAM complaints when they took the email list. They had no owner ship of the list, and no rights to distribute to it. The fines for this law would have bankrupted the company before they had their first sale.

longBallLima
12-21-2012, 12:11 PM
It is not slander, it is truth. Slander is the implication that you falsely accused, in order to cause harm. You did not FALSELY accuse, they advertised one product and sold you another. They then lied about their company association.

So get your refund, not because they worked a deal with you, but because they could be sued in small claims if they did not return their funds. You could also bring upon them a false adveritising claim, since they sold you one brand and shipped another. That would be like purchasing a pair of Jordans and receiving converse.

Eric could also bring suit against them. They are currently (falsely) posing as a company they are not associated with at this time, and falsely claiming that Eric has anything to do with this new company. For the record, she was NEVER a co-owner of Primordial, no matter what she states, I have multiple confirmations on this. Eric is also under investigation with the whole Primordial thing, a company acting as if they were him could have a negative consequence for him.

I still wish I pushed more for guys to file CANSPAM complaints when they took the email list. They had no owner ship of the list, and no rights to distribute to it. The fines for this law would have bankrupted the company before they had their first sale.

you speak the truth, not slander.

Coolazice
12-21-2012, 12:13 PM

I wish you would have too! I would have loved to help put that b!tch in bankruptcy court!!! Now she's just making a nice chunk of dough. :mad:

Bucks
12-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for all the thoughts all. I just want my money back at this point and "slander" was the wrong term to use there. It seems they (AF) have always used PP's coat tails as a sales ride, but when it comes to advertising one product and shipping another it seems unlawful. I'm sure they are banking on the fact that no one wants the law any closer than needed due to the surrounding government interest in PH / AAS lately.

I'm sure I would be using a different tone here if I was 5-6 weeks into a cycle!

Freepressright
12-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Truth is an absolute defense to an allegation of slander, or libel in this case, since it's printed.

Androfucktory would have to prove that they weren't what you claimed them to be and would have to prove measurable damages. And we all know that isn't going to happen.