12-18-2012, 02:05 PM
The new Arnold :eek:

Bucks
12-18-2012, 02:21 PM
That's what I want to look like when I grow up ! LoL

Scope75
12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Looks like the rocks forearms never grew!! Lol
Wonder how long he'll keep that size for?

Rodja
12-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Considering he's booked for at least two major WWE PPVs, he'll have it for awhile.

DJM
12-18-2012, 02:41 PM
^^^^he looked in the best shape of his life last mania, hard as nails, and should look similar next month
the guy is up at 4am working out before shooting, which are 12-14hr days usually, the man earned that monster build

hes obviously giving advice to marky mark too, who has always been fit to begin with

eli lilly may have something to say as well

- - - Updated - - -

Considering he's booked for at least two major WWE PPVs, he'll have it for awhile.

read the chamber as well, making 3
****the 6man at tlc dude, wow, what a debut

Rodja
12-18-2012, 02:48 PM
That 6 man STOLE the show, which is a hard thing to do when Ziggler is involved in a ladder match. Some of the spots they were doing made me stand up with my jaw open.

DJM
12-18-2012, 03:02 PM
hope they dont fk it up

im convinced langston is a late fill in for mark henry who isnt returning after all

BR99TAL
12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
someone has to replace the "pro" for "swole" in the first pic - thanks

Scope75
12-18-2012, 03:10 PM
^^^^he looked in the best shape of his life last mania, hard as nails, and should look similar next month
the guy is up at 4am working out before shooting, which are 12-14hr days usually, the man earned that monster build

hes obviously giving advice to marky mark too, who has always been fit to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

read the chamber as well, making 3
****the 6man at tlc dude, wow, what a debut

Stopped watching wrestling years ago but I'll have to google some images and see how he looked.
He's for sures working and eating like a monster to get that big and lean!!
Mad props to him and I wish I had the cash and time to get that big once in my life.

Mr_math
12-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Good god he is huge now lol.

There goes all that ass he was getting.

Rulk
12-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Agreed. Best I have ever seen him.

Bucks
12-18-2012, 04:04 PM
A little growth over the years. Must be a regular Cell Tech user.

377 378

Scope75
12-18-2012, 04:17 PM
And I used to think he was big back in the day!!
Just amazing and goes to show you how far fitness, nutrition, and the proper use of drugs have gone.

burlyman30
12-18-2012, 04:30 PM
the man earned that monster build

Lol. Truth. But no doubt he's earning it too. Big money riding on that man's appearance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

naeydrin
12-18-2012, 05:11 PM
He is a beast, always dig his flicks for some good ol fashion ass kicking.

BBG
12-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Marky mark looks like a midget

He's literally a good 8" shorter than the rock, and not nearly as fucking massive.

Scope75
12-18-2012, 07:39 PM
What's the specs on the rock?
Height and weight??
Dude looks more like a bull now with those massive traps.

Rulk
12-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Height and weight??

He is the Brahma bull.

I think 6'4 and has weighed as much as 280? He slimmed down after 2000.

BBG
12-18-2012, 07:49 PM
Height and weight??

Pretty sure he's 6'3". He says he's 6'4". And google has him listed as 6'5" (as if any pro wrestler would shortchange his own height, let alone say what it really was lol)

Scope75
12-18-2012, 07:53 PM
He is the Brahma bull.

I think 6'4 and has weighed as much as 280? He slimmed down after 2000.
And now he has the hump on his back and everything!! Lol
Not knocking him at all either because he's a fucking beast!!

All I want to know is what his cycle, workout and diet plan look like.

Rulk
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM

You should look at pics of his dad back in the day, Rocky Johnson. Scary thing is, I think the Rock could be even bigger with the same conditioning. He's got the genetics I believe.

DJM
12-18-2012, 08:26 PM

looks like tren and hgh
he prob eats to fill his 260lb body

trains for power and explosion, football workout, and/or circuit

Scope75
12-18-2012, 08:45 PM
looks like tren and hgh
he prob eats to fill his 260lb body

trains for power and explosion, football workout, and/or circuit

Whatever it is its working!!
Would still like to see his diet plan because with his money its has to be loaded with good as food!!
Seeing others diets gives me ideas on how to mod mine to be better and tastier.

Rulk
01-08-2013, 01:07 AM
The Rock was on Raw this monday. Looking bigger but not like the most recent pics and that upcoming movie. Damn good to see him.

DJM
01-08-2013, 07:52 AM
The Rock was on Raw this monday. Looking bigger but not like the most recent pics and that upcoming movie. Damn good to see him.
hes as big, cm punk is bigger than marky mark so itll shrink the rock a tad, its possible he lost 10-12lbs seeing he needs the mobility with his wrestling schedule the next 3-4months

he is 6'5, weight is anyones guess....he played for the U, doubt they makeup their specs

Scope75
01-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Saw him last night too.
He looked great and was WAY leaner than the pics posted in this thread.

Avl
01-08-2013, 08:54 AM
he has gotten huge- ive worked out literally next to him a number of times over the past 4 yrs and he usually looks like a tall, ripped dude with some size ( at least in person ) but in that pic he is WAY bigger than ive ever seen him.

DJM
01-08-2013, 10:57 AM

punk ruined him tho

Rodja
01-08-2013, 11:08 AM
punk ruined him tho

In which way?

DJM
01-08-2013, 12:06 PM
In which way?
the rock really is dull and his jokes are terrible, just fans eat it up cause its him
then when punk replied it got very serious, he brought up his work dates, hes lame, hed take him, and the god line
rock then looked pissed for real, had to pause and came up with the stupid ass in mirror tattoo shit until he finally decided to look him in the eye and just say he'll kick his

punk is the best villain in a while, and the crowd sucked, if it was ny they would have ate it up......i really think it should them two in a rematch at WM in ny, between the rock and that crowd punk would be made the new #1 in one night, have cena challenge the streak instead of punk (whod need the belt to make that match interesting), let rock go over at the rumble, punk then ambush entry #29/30 n win......cena n ryback have a 'moment' so as to set them up later in the year (ryback is getting show at wm for sure)

Rodja
01-08-2013, 12:21 PM
the rock really is dull and his jokes are terrible, just fans eat it up cause its him
then when punk replied it got very serious, he brought up his work dates, hes lame, hed take him, and the god line
rock then looked pissed for real, had to pause and came up with the stupid ass in mirror tattoo shit until he finally decided to look him in the eye and just say he'll kick his

punk is the best villain in a while, and the crowd sucked, if it was ny they would have ate it up......i really think it should them two in a rematch at WM in ny, between the rock and that crowd punk would be made the new #1 in one night, have cena challenge the streak instead of punk (whod need the belt to make that match interesting), let rock go over at the rumble, punk then ambush entry #29/30 n win......cena n ryback have a 'moment' so as to set them up later in the year (ryback is getting show at wm for sure)

I completely agree that Punk owned him on the mic, but wasn't sure is that's what you meant with your post. Punk's BEST attribute is his ability to keep evolving on the mic and he almost reinvents himself every 12-18 months. Personally, I think Dwayne is very overrated on the mic; he says the same shit now that he did in the late-90' and Cena showed last year that he's not the mic powerhouse he once was (the line about having notes on his forearm).

I'm not sure what angle they're going to with considering all of the players with legitimate claims to having main event status right now (Cena, Punk, Shield, Ryback, Rock, 'Taker) and I was hoping that last night would have cleared some of that up, but it feels even murkier now. Logic says that it'll be a Cena/Rock rematch with Cena winning the RR and Rock beating Punk, but who knows what creative will eventually do. However, this is the best time of the year as a wrestling fan with the RR around the corner and WM in sight.

DJM
01-08-2013, 01:52 PM
djm the booker

WM 29

punk (challenger rumble winner) vs rock (c) result - punk wins (maybe shield help if it isnt revealed by then)

cena vs taker (cena loses rumble , raw says how he tried but has done it all blah blah, gong, he truly is the only legitimate threat in the viewer's eyes because he doesnt lose result - taker (match closes the show, seeing heel punk cant)

hhh vs brock (gimmick match like ny street fight) result - hhh (keep hbk off tv till then, comes out of crowd, super kick into perdigree seeing brock kicked out of everything at ss...prob his last match)

ryback (dominates rumble, punk ousts him to win, wins chamber) vs show (c) result - new champ, shellshock show for wm moment, but gets punched out, ziggler cashes in at mania, making him a star, ryback n him fued a la heel champ running type matches)

sheild vs hell no (c) result - shield (they use freebird's rule for their reign

orton vs sheamus gimmick match result - orton

cesaro or barrett will defend, other will drop before then, god only knows against who.....maybe adr in either

some sort of gimmick match to incorporate wrestlers like a battle royal to challenge one of those singles titles or an 8 man or something

diva title to split up the big matches as well

rhodes vs sandow prob too, that stache has him over enough to turn face

***wwe writers will fuck it all up tho, do stupid shit at the chamber, and give us rock/cena punk/taker anyway.....n fkn hornswaggle is the leader of the shield

nate3993
01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
teh muscletech

Rodja
01-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I forgot to mention this earlier, but Punk's diatribe about the hierarchy within wrestling (e.g. his comments about Bryan and Kidd) really resonated with me. Modern wrestling is turning into far too much about flash without anything under the surface. There are always going to be guys who are exceptional in the ring that don't make due to size, mic skills, etc., but it sucks for the fans to be deprived of seeing some great matches. The X division in TNA, IMO, has the best matches right now and reminds of the CW division in WCW during the mid-90's.

Rulk
01-08-2013, 04:59 PM
I agree. Rock did'nt have his usual zing on the mic, last night. And Punk did a great job roaring back.

Rodja
01-08-2013, 07:03 PM
I agree. Rock did'nt have his usual zing on the mic, last night. And Punk did a great job roaring back.

I thought he was stale last year, too.