PDA

View Full Version : Pain & Gain Trailer

Coolazice
12-19-2012, 09:28 PM
This looks pretty cool... I am there when it comes out!!!

http://vimeo.com/55964521

burlyman30
12-19-2012, 09:37 PM
"when this is over, we'll all go camping" lol. I'll wait for the DVD, but it should be entertaining.

Scope75
12-19-2012, 10:06 PM
This is one I'll probably pay to go see.

BBG
12-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Have to see. Will bring dumbbells to the opening. fuck yes

burlyman30
12-20-2012, 12:51 AM

LOL Please take a picture of this and post it here. Hilarious.

Scope75
12-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Shit I'll be rocking a SwoleSource shirt cut up like the rocks on opening day!! Lol

BBG
12-20-2012, 01:47 AM
LOL Please take a picture of this and post it here. Hilarious.

No doubt. April 2013 here I come.

Cobalt
12-20-2012, 08:25 AM
I bet the FDA is really sponsoring the movie and if you buy a ticket, you'll be on one of their lists.

Not like all of us aren't already on one.

Scope75
12-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Fuck the FDA and EPA!!

DJM
12-20-2012, 08:30 AM
the camping thing is funny

fkn rock has 4 big budget movies in 2013, could be the new big action star if he isnt already

h2s
12-20-2012, 08:44 AM
I bet the FDA is really sponsoring the movie and if you buy a ticket, you'll be on one of their lists.

Whats funny is I had a friend not to long ago who said something like, isn't it weird that the DEA/FDA probably know who you are. I was like "What are you talking about?"

"Bro, you repped for a company that was raided by the FDA, product seized and bank accounts frozen. You are now with a company that pushes stronger designers. You also started a website with heavy AAS discussion to replace the one they took down."

Made me think, lol.

Either way, movie looks a hell of alot more entertaining than I thought. Will see.

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 10:13 AM

Nice to see that I'm not the only 'nut' that believes this is going on.

BBG
12-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Whats funny is I had a friend not to long ago who said something like, isn't it weird that the DEA/FDA probably know who you are. I was like "What are you talking about?"

"Bro, you repped for a company that was raided by the FDA, product seized and bank accounts frozen. You are now with a company that pushes stronger designers. You also started a website with heavy AAS discussion to replace the one they took down."

Made me think, lol.

Either way, movie looks a hell of alot more entertaining than I thought. Will see.

Best roleplaying game I ever played.

*All comments made and purported to be by a man named BBG, or any any alias linked to said man, are absolutely and 100%.... some made. Up. Shit.*

Scope75
12-20-2012, 11:47 AM

Made me think, lol.

All that would have me thinking too!!
Send me all your stash and I'll keep it safe.

Bucks
12-20-2012, 12:48 PM
the camping thing is funny

fkn rock has 4 big budget movies in 2013, could be the new big action star if he isnt already

He needs a few movies to pay his food / "sups" bill LOL.

Eden
12-20-2012, 01:03 PM
All comments are for entertainment purposes only and not to condone, or encourage illegal activity.

lol

Randoja
12-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Can not wait!

Rulk
12-20-2012, 03:49 PM

Made me think, lol.

Gonna make me paranoid H2... I am proud to have been part of the team no matter what though.

He needs a few movies to pay his food / "sups" bill LOL.

I think he's sponsored by Prosource. I will wait for this movie to come out on video though. Between paying for cable, internet and netflix, my entertainment budget is stretched kind of thin. I do go see the blockbusters in theater though- ala The Hobbit for example.

Jack O'Neill
11-24-2013, 03:23 AM
Old post but this movie just released in France. I watched it 1 week ago.

The Rock is very great in this movie. Matt Dammon is not lean enough to my mind or there is something else I can't define ?
The story.... ok, this is based onto a real story but... can it be possible ? Men could be do this just for love of money ???? Incredible !

Whatever, a good moment of entertaining however. I liked the time where one of the 3 heroes (black man, didn't remember his name) asked to The Rock when he must take its protein shake :) Very fun :)

burlyman30
11-24-2013, 09:45 AM
I enjoyed the humorous moments and seeing the rock in such great shape, but was really turned off by the premise of the movie. However, knowing it was a true story was enough to suck me in to watch the whole movie-- I had to see how it ended.

h2s
11-24-2013, 10:30 PM
I thought it was average. There were parts I enjoyed and parts I rolled my eyes at, which is about what I expected.