PDA

View Full Version : Funny Autocorrects

burlyman30
12-20-2012, 12:52 AM
I woke my wife up by laughing at some of these. I was tearing up.

The 25 Funniest AutoCorrects Of 2012 (http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2012)

Scope75
12-20-2012, 12:56 AM
I have a love hate relationship with autocorrect!! Lol
Sometimes it works great and others it makes me look like a dork.

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 05:24 AM
Holy hell, Burly.... those were hilarious!!! I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard and my little boy keeps asking me if I'm okay. Few things make me laugh harder than some of those auto-corrects... I don't know why.

Thanks - I needed that!!!

Scope75
12-20-2012, 08:10 AM
Holy hell, Burly.... those were hilarious!!! I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard and my little boy keeps asking me if I'm okay. Few things make me laugh harder than some of those auto-corrects... I don't know why.

Thanks - I needed that!!!
Same here!!
I also enjoy reading autocorrect screw ups and I'm not sure why I think its so funny. Lol
This one made me bust up!!

Cobalt
12-20-2012, 08:20 AM
wawa skittletits.
Couldn't finish it in one sitting, holy hell.

h2s
12-20-2012, 08:47 AM
There is no way that is real, hahaha.

I actually am an insanely vulgar person. Not in a gross way, just use alot of "fuck" in daily conversation. Unfortunately my new phone has been slow to learn this until I forced a dictionary update. I kept sending alot of "I can't believe that ducking place did blah blah blah" ducking? is that even a word autocorrect?

Scope75
12-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Skittletits is a good one too...
Think I'll start to use that one!! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

There is no way that is real, hahaha.

I actually am an insanely vulgar person. Not in a gross way, just use alot of "fuck" in daily conversation. Unfortunately my new phone has been slow to learn this until I forced a dictionary update. I kept sending alot of "I can't believe that ducking place did blah blah blah" ducking? is that even a word autocorrect?

That's what I hate that autocorrect will just throw some random ass shit out when your trying to cuss.

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 10:17 AM
I left the auto correct turned off on my phone so it doesn't happen... as often. lol

Scope75
12-20-2012, 10:43 AM
I left the auto correct turned off on my phone so it doesn't happen... as often. lol

I can't spell for shit so I have to leave it on. Lol

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I can't spell for shit so I have to leave it on. Lol

Lol. I leave the spell-check on... just not the auto-correct. ;)

Scope75
12-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Lol. I leave the spell-check on... just not the auto-correct. ;)

See I'm not that smart either!!!! Lol
Maybe that's why I'm a bad speller.

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 11:48 AM
See I'm not that smart either!!!! Lol
Maybe that's why I'm a bad speller.

LOL