PDA

View Full Version : Forerunner Labs?

pitboss
11-05-2012, 06:24 PM
What's in their Alpha mass/ alpha bulk? Reputable company?

Cobalt
11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
EDIT:
I was thinking of a different company, ignore my ramblings.

h2s
11-05-2012, 07:06 PM
It is really weak stuff.
The general consensus on Forerunner Labs is that it sucks.

I wouldn't say that, it is just not comparable to what Mass was. The face of the company (Right Hook) is a pretty cool guy, and quality wise they are very stringent as well. But, they are the first to admit they don't make them to be rapid weight gaining type products, they are much weaker in comparison (actives wise). Forerunner does think their carrier is superior, but that would be up to interpretation.

BBG
11-05-2012, 08:19 PM
You just need to take a lot more of it to get the same effects. Just look at the dosages of Androseries and the Forerunner labs stuff. That said, it's a viable alternative.

therealest77
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
I wouldn't say that, it is just not comparable to what Mass was. The face of the company (Right Hook) is a pretty cool guy, and quality wise they are very stringent as well. But, they are the first to admit they don't make them to be rapid weight gaining type products, they are much weaker in comparison (actives wise). Forerunner does think their carrier is superior, but that would be up to interpretation.

Yeah, Matt mentioned that their stuff is legit, (the actives)but the products are definitely weaker