PDA

View Full Version : Nate3993 Becomes BIGnate

nate3993
12-20-2012, 02:39 PM
SO for the past couple years me and my buddy Gym haven't been the closest of friends. In fact, i've been neglecting my friend Gym for quite some time. Partially has been me lazy, but as of lately it's been more of fatigue issues. I haven't lost much size due to my thyroid and cortisol issue wich makes it so that my body doesn't lose weight, and HOPEFULLY if my Nutrition teacher will let me leave class a lil early, i'll be able to finally see my endo this january and get some these issues taken care of. If my teacher won't, it'll be another 3 months bfor I can see the guy:(. But i went off on a tangent. Anyway-

I'm ready for growth man. Although i have a "muscular" physique, I need to put some size on my frame. I was like 155, 5' 7" prolly like 11-15% bf?????? Maybe a lil less. I have no idea. Now i'm prolly around the same bf, but in the 140's. I wanna finally hit 170. Most i've ever been is 160. I wanna hit 170. I've essentially been priming for the past 2 years, so as long as I keep to a nice bulk, I'll put on size. I know from past experience within weeks people will comment on my size. I'm able to grow FAST. I've also been trying to stay lean and bulk. Fuck it. I'm gonna do mostly clean as in little sweets, I don't eat ANY candy as of now, but Imma throw in some milkshakes. YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ IDGAF bout being lean. I want SIZE. Imma have to use some Axon as of now for energy, but hopefully once I get my hormonal issues sorted out, I won't need it.

Pics will be coming later with weight and an official height. I might be 5 8, not sure. Not sure how detailed Imma make this, but I'll try and add a good amount of info. Hope you're in for the ride.

xxiv
12-20-2012, 02:41 PM
first. make a plan, set a routine and stick to it.
good luck

Coolazice
12-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I'll be following! :cool:

longBallLima
12-20-2012, 02:52 PM
2st :D

EDIT

3nd :(

nate3993
12-20-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm sure ya'll will wanna hear my supp arsenal.

Creatine HCL
Just Added Kre-Alkalyn
L-Citrulline
Axon
Optimen
Vitamin D on days I'm not able to get sun

That's it. I was taking a lot others, but I cut em out. I'm trying to keep it pretty simple.

Eden
12-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Dude, I'm about 5'6" 5'7", if you need any advice on stuff just send me a message, trust me it's possible to get to 170, I'm about 193 right now, so don't be worried about getting there, you should have this no contest just as long as you work hard toward your goal.

Sorrow
12-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Word. Keep it simple. You have goals, now state your plan of attack and stay the course.

Scope75
12-20-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm in..
Now go eat some damn food!!

BBG
12-20-2012, 04:47 PM
In for this.

Rulk
12-20-2012, 04:58 PM

Creatine HCL
Just Added Kre-Alkalyn I heard Kre-Alk is less effective than regular creatine, or just as effective. The details escape me. HCL should be sufficient imo.
L-Citrulline
Axon
Optimen

That's it. I was taking a lot others, but I cut em out. I'm trying to keep it pretty simple.

Oh and I am in. Get at it Nate!

burlyman30
12-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Short guys unite! Nate, I'm just coming back to the gym myself, so I can appreciate much of what you wrote. Go to your endo during the holiday school break. Or skip that class for just one day and get someone to take notes for you. Endo is higher priority. You need to feel right again. It will make everything in life better for you.

O_RYAN_007
12-20-2012, 06:00 PM

Creatine HCL
Just Added Kre-Alkalyn
L-Citrulline
Axon
Optimen

Food man, fkn food! How many cals are you planning on taking in?

nate3993
12-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Short guys unite! Nate, I'm just coming back to the gym myself, so I can appreciate much of what you wrote. Go to your endo during the holiday school break. Or skip that class for just one day and get someone to take notes for you. Endo is higher priority. You need to feel right again. It will make everything in life better for you.

dude. i want to BAD. i'm with you man. i mean, just having high cortisol alone is one of the reasons i can never lose my fukin belly fat. sadly it's the first day of class. you can't miss the first day. i'm gonna email the teacher today and see if she'll let me leave early. and the endo is only there 3 afternoons a week, and people rarely cancel, so that's why if u cancel, it's months before you can see him again. i will say though, i do have confidence in the guy. he could tell i did my research and was quite impressed and asked me what i was studying haha. gave me all my bloodwork, i didnt even ask for it, and didn't give me any bullshit about weed raising your estrogen. i liked that a lot. a dr. that doesn't give a patient shit about marijuana is special. seriously. the only way weed can affect ur hormones is that you get the munchies, you put on weight, what's in fat? we all know. estrogen. so weed can indirectly raise estrogen in a way, sure. but the act of merely smoking or ingesting marijuana doesn't raise one's estrogen, or testosterone for that matter. sorry i went off on a tangent.

Food man, fkn food! How many cals are you planning on taking in?

i dont count cals, i don't count carbs, or fats. i count protein. for me, i know that as long as i carb up like a mofo, i put on size. one way i know if i'm eating enough or too little carbs is i'll flex my forearm. if i don't get a pump easy from just flexing my forearm a few times, i'm not eating enough carbs. and i just look at every meal simply. where's my protein. where's my carbs. where's my fats. where's my veggies. and for fruit i just have a smoothie post work out to a- get my fruits for the day, and b- to initiate a nice lil insulin spike.

Rulk
12-24-2012, 02:22 AM
^Interesting way to see if you carbed up enough. If I get a pump pretty easy, early in the workout, I know I carbed up enough and it's gonna be a good session ( gym wise ).

nate3993
12-28-2012, 03:26 PM
ok. so this hasn't gone too well. so far. i've been waiting on synthelamin, the b-12 appetite increaser from synthetek, and it just got here a few days ago. i read about a week for energy to kick in, and about 3 weeks for appetite. weed sadly just isnt an option at this point, and i just finally got my own natty sleep aid concoction so that I didn't have to use Ketotifen anymore, but maybe until my B-12 kicks in, i should use it? i just have a low appetite man. it blows. and if the b-12 don't work, then i'm fuked. what do you guys think? am i just a bitch that I can't force feed? be honest haha

Scope75
12-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Do you really want to know the truth?? Lol

Man the fuck up and eat!!!

Its easier than you think.

weekend
12-02-2013, 11:31 PM
nice man excited to see you make some gains!

couple comments: try to work out without the axon at first, it will only increase adrenal and thyroid fatigue in the long run. your body will produce more energizing hormones if you FORCE it to, by working out hard consistently especially with HEAVY weights and RESTING adequately.

marijuana has been shown to affect hormones, FACT. it lowers testosterone, and in vitro decreases androgen receptor activation when androgens are present.

i personally have experience with some of it's other effect on hormones... i know this because my nipples get sensitive and puffy when i am high. instantly. they go from mostly staying hard to puffy and smooth. my gyno is very small now but the puff can become pronounced through a shirt when high.

this is because marijuana is PROVEN to lower dopamine. what you might not know is that dopamine is the antagonist of prolactin. less dopamine = more prolactin! more dopamine = more energy...

i figured all this out this summer by taking my first human physiology class...

i smoked weed almost every day for the last 2 weeks... so i mean i'm not flaming you but...

dopamine is important and prolactin has an effect on thyroid as well. marijuana users tend to be leaner than non users, for a number of potential reasons. what i'm getting at is... you should quit weed for a month or two and reevaluate how you feel.

it can fuck someone with a difficult hormonal profile up more than you think it can.

also creatine mono >

weekend
12-02-2013, 11:33 PM
i'm a dumbass and this thread was brought back by a spammer nice well at least i got some procrastination out of the way.

Jack O'Neill
12-03-2013, 12:22 AM
I'm in!

Jelisej
12-03-2013, 05:33 PM
i'm a dumbass and this thread was brought back by a spammer nice well at least i got some procrastination out of the way.

Actually, its quite good post. It will help someone.

longBallLima
12-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Actually, its quite good post. It will help someone.

It's also good to remind us of some of the absurdities you pot folk will say lol nate, pot has no effect on hormones? It is well documented that pot affects prolactin, brother! What are you smoking?? Oh wait... lol

Edit - just read that you were having cortisol issues too. Pot affects cortisol as well, who knew.

This is much like me saying I want a doctor who's unaware of testosterone affecting testicular function, since it's my drug of choice lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

weekend
12-03-2013, 05:52 PM
yeah, like i love weed, but it really isnt ideal.

i think it hinders gains on cycle as well. but my main rule now is i will never smoke weed in PCT until i feel fully recovered. at least not more than very infrequently lol

longBallLima
12-03-2013, 05:55 PM
I think that's fair. "I like it and I do it".

You're anadult and it's even legal in my state now.

But these blindfolds of "it's natural man... It's just like eating lettuce" is misinformation and Imo not the standard of knowledge this forum is used to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

VayneZ
12-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Last week a guy told me: ''I know I'm happy with my appearance! It can always be worse... I can be short like you!!!!''.. mind you I'm 5'7 as well. I smiled, just to be polite, but I took that ''offense'', glued it to my heart, and then I killed my lower chains in squats the day after.

Shorties can be powerful creatures Nate! And you have an advantage in a better built symmetry with hard work!
And I'm in for this! As the others advised eat!! See what works for you. These guys, especially weekend gave me very solid advise on macro's and counting calories. I took their advise, tried it with basic experience, and I'm seeing amazing results.

I've also been off all stims for almost a month now. At first it seemed as if I was gaining bf, but right now I'm dropping bf intensely. So try to go with as LESS supps as possible the first month. And find what way of eating works for you. Once that's working, THEN start adding supps gradually. Just my lil advise.

oh, and nice post Weekend LOL!!! I actually learned a few new things

ryhigh
12-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Last week a guy told me: ''I know I'm happy with my appearance! It can always be worse... I can be short like you!!!!''.. mind you I'm 5'7 as well. I smiled, just to be polite, but I took that ''offense'', glued it to my heart, and then I killed my lower chains in squats the day after.

Shorties can be powerful creatures Nate! And you have an advantage in a better built symmetry with hard work!
And I'm in for this! As the others advised eat!! See what works for you. These guys, especially weekend gave me very solid advise on macro's and counting calories. I took their advise, tried it with basic experience, and I'm seeing amazing results.

I've also been off all stims for almost a month now. At first it seemed as if I was gaining bf, but right now I'm dropping bf intensely. So try to go with as LESS supps as possible the first month. And find what way of eating works for you. Once that's working, THEN start adding supps gradually. Just my lil advise.

oh, and nice post Weekend LOL!!! I actually learned a few new things

Some of my strongest friends are around that height or smaller. They are pretty big as well, seems like they fill out quicker. It takes a while for my tall 6'4 self to fill out a bigger sized shirt lol