PDA

View Full Version : It aint the end of the world tomorrow!

Rulk
12-20-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm a Christian man ( who sins like no other ) and I believe the world is not ending tomorrow, lol!

Any thoughts on the Mayan calender and the end of the world?

xxiv
12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
What time is rapture supposed to be rolling through the eastern seaboard? Should I prepare my lunch or would it just go to waste? I really hate wating food.

Rulk
12-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I heard 3:11 am pacific time in the US.

Sorrow
12-20-2012, 10:04 PM
Its not the end of the world, the guy that preps the calendars was the first guy Cortez shot.. thus no new calendar. But seriously without Dick Clark how can we ring in the new year?.. well played Mayans.. well played.

Excuse me I need to go reload my guns for the Zombies.

Rulk
12-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Its not the end of the world, the guy that preps the calendars was the first guy Cortez shot.. thus no new calendar. But seriously without Dick Clark how can we ring in the new year?.. well played Mayans.. well played.

Excuse me I need to go reload my guns for the Zombies.

Ah man.. New thread.

Scope75
12-20-2012, 11:53 PM
If it ends it ends nothing any of us can do about it if it doesn't ill be doing deads after work!! Lol

iron
12-21-2012, 12:09 AM
sorry but who were the mayans? a bunch of 4'7 midgets who cut eachothers hearts out for the 'god of darkness' imo any society that people want to claim as advanced still must exist today eqyptians, italians, sythcians (russians), hebrews, edomites.....definitys no sodomites lol