PDA

View Full Version : MENT Trestolone Effects, Dosage, Molecular Weight, Profile

BBG
12-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Posted On Another Board

MENT

Pharmaceutical Name: Trestolone, MENT, 7MENT (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
Molecular weight of base: 288.429
Molecular weight of ester: 60.0524 (acetic acid, 2 carbons)

Effective dose: 10-50 mg every day
Average Street-price: Only available through chemical wholesale.
Available Doses: None known. But Schering has been conducting extensive research into use for MENT both as a male contraceptive and as a means of hormonal replacement.

Characteristics:

I MENT has always been my favourite steroid, and that's just from reading the studies and looking at the structure of it. Thinking of what MENT can do should make every steroid user drool. This stuff is nearly as strong as its 17-alpha-alkylated counterpart mibolerone (cheque drops) but without the mad liver toxicity. It's a 19Nor substance, a nandrolone derivative. Its very much like nandrolone, except it has a 7-alpha-methyl attachment. This attachment stops it from being 5-alpha-reduced1. Now as you know, 5-alpha-reduction makes nandrolone, otherwise a very potent hormone, much weaker. A nandrolone derivative without 5-alpha-reduction for example is trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a very strong and potent androgen. But because of trenbolone's triple double bond structure, it also does not aromatize. But MENT on the other hand is still capable of aromatizing2 (which would not be the case with a 4 or 5 methylation), so you still have the benefits of estrogen : extra strength, better glycogen use, upgrading of androgen receptor, increased GH output and more IGF1. Its estrogenic potency may in fact be slightly larger because 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol (the product of MENT aromatization) may show less affinity to binding proteins as well. It is in fact suggested that part of MENT's actions may be the result of this potent estrogen1.

This stuff should literally and in all aspects be stronger than testosterone. Its androgenic character will be like trenbolone (same risk of hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, acne, deepening of voice) and its estrogenic character will be like that of nandrolone (same risk of gyno, bloating and fat gain). But its hypertrophic ability should be much higher than either of these, or even testosterone.

One question begs to be asked however: why on earth would they make it an acetate ester? In depot shots that means daily injections. This is after all the same company that is looking to market injectable testosterone undecanoate for shots once every 10 weeks. Well, so far two uses have been found for MENT in the medical community. Sundaram, who is probably the leading researcher where nandrolone and its derivatives are concerned, found it to be of perfect use for both replacment therapy for men, as well as for male contraception3 (Which would suggest it at least doesn't suffer from the libido suppressing drawback that nandrolone does). And from what the latest research in the matter seems to suggest, it looks like Schering is planning on making it in implant pellets4 that would release the drug over time, with 4 pellets delivering no more than 1.3 mg/day ! Assuming most of us do not want to use 40-50 pellets that could pose a problem for the use of MENT for enhancement purposes, lest there are some black market knock-offs. But take it from one who had looked, currently none of the wholesalers seem to have access to MENT. So the pending release of MENT may not be such joyful news after all (except for Schering who stands to profit nonetheless).

There is one study5 in particular that documented the exact effects of MENT very well, although it was carried out on castrated mice so these effects may not be transcribed to humans. MENT was capable of restoring sexual behaviour and seminal vesicle weights to intact levels as good as testosterone but at 1/3rd of the dose ! What was also interesting was that MENT did not seem to stimulate aggressive behaviour at all. Compared to a control group of castrated mice, there levels of aggression did not nominally increase at all. This could be positive news for all those roid ragers out there giving the steroid community a bad name.

Another interesting study6 more or less quantified the effects of MENT as compared to testosterone, and found that its androgenic character, based on the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles, was 4 times greater than that of testosterone and that the hypertrophic nature was no less than 10 times greater, based on the weight increase in the levator ani muscle. More disturbing was the finding that the suppressive effect of MENT on HPTA was 12 times greater than that of testosterone, which is concerning at the least for a product with uses as a male contraceptive. The varying figures indicate that where a dose of testosterone that can maintain serum gonadotropin levels and muscle mass, can also maintain the prostate and seminal vesicles, where MENT cannot. This can easily be explained because the larger part of testosterones androgenic action stems from target specific conversion to a more androgenic form in the prostate and other androgen sensitive tissues, because these have a high concentration of 5-alpha-reductase. But MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase.

Because of its 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT also shows no significant binding to SHBG7 (sex hormone binding globuline). On the one hand that is why it is such a strong hormone compared to testosterone (estimated 3 times stronger), but also why its half-life is shorter (begging daily injections still with the acetate ester). So in conclusion we can state that this hormone is extremely powerful at what it does and could find more uses, both in the medical community (to treat wasting diseases and burns) and in the sports enhancement field. While its production is imminent and its safety record proven in both studies with humans and animals, it remains to be seen for what purpose and in what form it will be marketed by Schering. As things are now, it looks like it will be produced in a form that will only be useful in hormonal replacement therapy, and not in short term treatment of burns or wasting diseases, or for sports enhancement.

Stacking and Use:

This information is of course purely hypothetical and based on an injectable version of the aforementioned acetate ester of MENT. Given the short half life and the short ester, daily injections would be required. In most cycles we would inject around 75 mg per day of test (give or take, based on 500 mg/week). Similar results could be obtained with 25-50 mg per day of MENT. The drug does aromatize like nandrolone, and it aromatizes to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. In light of the low affinity of MENT for binding proteins, the same could be assumed of 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol, so this may be a quite potent estrogen. Combined with the progestagenic action of 19Nor steroids that could lead to a reasonable risk for gynocomastia. Especially those prone to estrogen should probably supplement with 1 mg per day of arimidex or 2.5 mg per day of letrozole to keep these effects at bay. If stacked with additional aromatizing or otherwise estrogenic hormones its best to keep Nolvadex on hand as well, and to remind yourself of the progestagenic action. RU486, the abortion drug, is the only known truly effective progestin blocker, but is hard to find and terribly expensive. Combining with Winstrol may help, as it does have some competitive progestagenic blocking abilities, but their extent is not quantified in any study. The androgenic effects may be quite strong, so acne probably will occur, and men prone to problems with male pattern hair loss or prostate problems should be cautious. Due to the 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase, so treatments like Proscar will have no effect.

When stacking this product, one will probably be looking to add mass to the frame. To that extent it could be stacked with testosterone (particularly powerful combo), Methandrostenolone (40 mg/day), Oxymetholone (100-150 mg/day) or Boldenone -(200-800 mg/week) (the latter would be my preference). It would not make a very good match for nandrolone, as nandrolone can be considered the weaker relative of MENT, with similar action but much less androgenic possibilities. Given the progestagenic nature, Stanazolol (50 mg/day) may be a good match for MENT as well.

Keep in mind that there are very few real world results with MENT on humans, and there is no literal data on its hypertrophic ability, so a lot of this is hypothetical, based on the available studies and evidence.

Drexel
12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
One question begs to be asked however: why on earth would they make it an acetate ester? In depot shots that means daily injections.

But in capsules, it might mean once-daily oral dosing, at least for a TRT-level regimen. We'll know more soon.

Rodja
12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Big Cat's profiles do still exist.

BBG
12-23-2012, 09:03 PM
I'll be using it transdermally, so shot or oral isn't a biggie to me :)

Drexel
12-24-2012, 08:25 AM

I'm leaning in that direction too. Any thoughts on dosage yet?

h2s
12-24-2012, 09:11 AM
One question begs to be asked however: why on earth would they make it an acetate ester? In depot shots that means daily injections.

Because it can easily be put in some oil.

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 11:48 AM
I ran ment on my trenevar cycle and loved it. I always got fairly nice pumps from trenvar and 11-oxo. But when I took 30mg ment PWO. My arms were pumped. I tried 40, and bam even better. For shit's an gigs I did 60 or 80 can't remember, one day. My arms and lats were tearing apart during my back workout. I remember it very specifically, and vividly. Because that's how good the pumps, strength and endurance was. If Trest will do better, count me in for my bulk next december. Ill buy 20 grams now. To sell when it's banned, and to use in december.

Rodja
12-24-2012, 12:03 PM
I ran ment on my trenevar cycle and loved it. I always got fairly nice pumps from trenvar and 11-oxo. But when I took 30mg ment PWO. My arms were pumped. I tried 40, and bam even better. For shit's an gigs I did 60 or 80 can't remember, one day. My arms and lats were tearing apart during my back workout. I remember it very specifically, and vividly. Because that's how good the pumps, strength and endurance was. If Trest will do better, count me in for my bulk next december. Ill buy 20 grams now. To sell when it's banned, and to use in december.

MENT and trest are the same hormone

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 12:19 PM
MENT and trest are the same hormone

I know that -_-
I meant if the trest ace that PHF is coming out with has any increase of potency and isn't a fail like primo ace oral was. Then I'll be in for 20g or so. But if I get roughly the same performance from ment, then I'll be sticking with that.

Rodja
12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
I know that -_-
I meant if the trest ace that PHF is coming out with has any increase of potency and isn't a fail like primo ace oral was. Then I'll be in for 20g or so. But if I get roughly the same performance from ment, then I'll be sticking with that.

If anything, the acetate version would be better since it is designed for injectable use and not oral use.

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 12:38 PM
If anything, the acetate version would be better since it is designed for injectable use and not oral use.

I'm not exactly in the market to brew. Not now at least anyways. I'll be using it how some others will be. Either as an oral suspension, or a trans dermal. So that's what I'll be using to compare it's effects to mentdione. Be it better or worse. So injectable use is a mute point to me. Not that I don't see what you're saying. It just doesn't apply to me.

sluggy
12-24-2012, 08:37 PM
It would be nice to see some esterified compounds rather than orals, however extremely unlikely.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Would I need to strip the acetate from it to make a transdermal, because the molecule would be too large to pass through the skin or something? Meaning the only way to go is to inject? Inwhich case fuck these PH's and just move to gear in December?

Quote I found from a guy's log. like a week in
"No question that the MENT is stronger mg for mg than trenbolone. This is bloody unblievable for a 350 mg ew dose. I can see the difference in the mirror already.

Strength is up like 500 mg of trenbolone but this is way more anabolic. It would be even more so if I didn't have to control the estro so hard."

Consensus seems to run mast with it and Aromasin ED

Rodja
12-24-2012, 10:46 PM
The MW of the hormone and ester is ~340, which isn't ideal, but it can still penetrate the skin.

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 11:05 PM
The MW of the hormone and ester is ~340, which isn't ideal, but it can still penetrate the skin.

I feel like this was a ...You cannnnn do it..But I would recommend brewing it-type of answer.....Hypothetically

Rodja
12-24-2012, 11:06 PM
I feel like this was a ...You cannnnn do it..But I would recommend brewing it-type of answer.....Hypothetically

It's esterfied to pin, not for TD.

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Fuck it. I guess when I come back to anabolics, pinning will be what I do.

BBG
12-25-2012, 05:51 AM
Only use compounds with a molecular weight (MW) of less than 500. Best results will be obtained from using ingredients with a MW of less than 300. Generally, the lower the MW, the better the absorption. Only use the pure ingredients, without other binders, fillers, oils, or solvents. Most compounds with a MW of less than 300 will be absorbed at a 30-40% rate over 12 hours.

That's from the Primordial topical solution product write-up.

totalflexblog
12-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Posted On Another Board

MENT

Pharmaceutical Name: Trestolone, MENT, 7MENT (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 7-alpha-19Nor-androst-4-en-3-one,17b-ol
Molecular weight of base: 288.429
Molecular weight of ester: 60.0524 (acetic acid, 2 carbons)

Effective dose: 10-50 mg every day
Average Street-price: Only available through chemical wholesale.
Available Doses: None known. But Schering has been conducting extensive research into use for MENT both as a male contraceptive and as a means of hormonal replacement.

Characteristics:

I MENT has always been my favourite steroid, and that's just from reading the studies and looking at the structure of it. Thinking of what MENT can do should make every steroid user drool. This stuff is nearly as strong as its 17-alpha-alkylated counterpart mibolerone (cheque drops) but without the mad liver toxicity. It's a 19Nor substance, a nandrolone derivative. Its very much like nandrolone, except it has a 7-alpha-methyl attachment. This attachment stops it from being 5-alpha-reduced1. Now as you know, 5-alpha-reduction makes nandrolone, otherwise a very potent hormone, much weaker. A nandrolone derivative without 5-alpha-reduction for example is trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a very strong and potent androgen. But because of trenbolone's triple double bond structure, it also does not aromatize. But MENT on the other hand is still capable of aromatizing2 (which would not be the case with a 4 or 5 methylation), so you still have the benefits of estrogen : extra strength, better glycogen use, upgrading of androgen receptor, increased GH output and more IGF1. Its estrogenic potency may in fact be slightly larger because 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol (the product of MENT aromatization) may show less affinity to binding proteins as well. It is in fact suggested that part of MENT's actions may be the result of this potent estrogen1.

This stuff should literally and in all aspects be stronger than testosterone. Its androgenic character will be like trenbolone (same risk of hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, acne, deepening of voice) and its estrogenic character will be like that of nandrolone (same risk of gyno, bloating and fat gain). But its hypertrophic ability should be much higher than either of these, or even testosterone.

One question begs to be asked however: why on earth would they make it an acetate ester? In depot shots that means daily injections. This is after all the same company that is looking to market injectable testosterone undecanoate for shots once every 10 weeks. Well, so far two uses have been found for MENT in the medical community. Sundaram, who is probably the leading researcher where nandrolone and its derivatives are concerned, found it to be of perfect use for both replacment therapy for men, as well as for male contraception3 (Which would suggest it at least doesn't suffer from the libido suppressing drawback that nandrolone does). And from what the latest research in the matter seems to suggest, it looks like Schering is planning on making it in implant pellets4 that would release the drug over time, with 4 pellets delivering no more than 1.3 mg/day ! Assuming most of us do not want to use 40-50 pellets that could pose a problem for the use of MENT for enhancement purposes, lest there are some black market knock-offs. But take it from one who had looked, currently none of the wholesalers seem to have access to MENT. So the pending release of MENT may not be such joyful news after all (except for Schering who stands to profit nonetheless).

There is one study5 in particular that documented the exact effects of MENT very well, although it was carried out on castrated mice so these effects may not be transcribed to humans. MENT was capable of restoring sexual behaviour and seminal vesicle weights to intact levels as good as testosterone but at 1/3rd of the dose ! What was also interesting was that MENT did not seem to stimulate aggressive behaviour at all. Compared to a control group of castrated mice, there levels of aggression did not nominally increase at all. This could be positive news for all those roid ragers out there giving the steroid community a bad name.

Another interesting study6 more or less quantified the effects of MENT as compared to testosterone, and found that its androgenic character, based on the weights of ventral prostate and seminal vesicles, was 4 times greater than that of testosterone and that the hypertrophic nature was no less than 10 times greater, based on the weight increase in the levator ani muscle. More disturbing was the finding that the suppressive effect of MENT on HPTA was 12 times greater than that of testosterone, which is concerning at the least for a product with uses as a male contraceptive. The varying figures indicate that where a dose of testosterone that can maintain serum gonadotropin levels and muscle mass, can also maintain the prostate and seminal vesicles, where MENT cannot. This can easily be explained because the larger part of testosterones androgenic action stems from target specific conversion to a more androgenic form in the prostate and other androgen sensitive tissues, because these have a high concentration of 5-alpha-reductase. But MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase.

Because of its 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT also shows no significant binding to SHBG7 (sex hormone binding globuline). On the one hand that is why it is such a strong hormone compared to testosterone (estimated 3 times stronger), but also why its half-life is shorter (begging daily injections still with the acetate ester). So in conclusion we can state that this hormone is extremely powerful at what it does and could find more uses, both in the medical community (to treat wasting diseases and burns) and in the sports enhancement field. While its production is imminent and its safety record proven in both studies with humans and animals, it remains to be seen for what purpose and in what form it will be marketed by Schering. As things are now, it looks like it will be produced in a form that will only be useful in hormonal replacement therapy, and not in short term treatment of burns or wasting diseases, or for sports enhancement.

Stacking and Use:

This information is of course purely hypothetical and based on an injectable version of the aforementioned acetate ester of MENT. Given the short half life and the short ester, daily injections would be required. In most cycles we would inject around 75 mg per day of test (give or take, based on 500 mg/week). Similar results could be obtained with 25-50 mg per day of MENT. The drug does aromatize like nandrolone, and it aromatizes to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol. In light of the low affinity of MENT for binding proteins, the same could be assumed of 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol, so this may be a quite potent estrogen. Combined with the progestagenic action of 19Nor steroids that could lead to a reasonable risk for gynocomastia. Especially those prone to estrogen should probably supplement with 1 mg per day of arimidex or 2.5 mg per day of letrozole to keep these effects at bay. If stacked with additional aromatizing or otherwise estrogenic hormones its best to keep Nolvadex on hand as well, and to remind yourself of the progestagenic action. RU486, the abortion drug, is the only known truly effective progestin blocker, but is hard to find and terribly expensive. Combining with Winstrol may help, as it does have some competitive progestagenic blocking abilities, but their extent is not quantified in any study. The androgenic effects may be quite strong, so acne probably will occur, and men prone to problems with male pattern hair loss or prostate problems should be cautious. Due to the 7-alpha-methyl group, MENT is not affected by 5-alpha-reductase, so treatments like Proscar will have no effect.

When stacking this product, one will probably be looking to add mass to the frame. To that extent it could be stacked with testosterone (particularly powerful combo), Methandrostenolone (40 mg/day), Oxymetholone (100-150 mg/day) or Boldenone -(200-800 mg/week) (the latter would be my preference). It would not make a very good match for nandrolone, as nandrolone can be considered the weaker relative of MENT, with similar action but much less androgenic possibilities. Given the progestagenic nature, Stanazolol (50 mg/day) may be a good match for MENT as well.

Keep in mind that there are very few real world results with MENT on humans, and there is no literal data on its hypertrophic ability, so a lot of this is hypothetical, based on the available studies and evidence.

References

1 Sundaram K, Kumar N, Monder C, Bardin CW. Different patterns of metabolism determine the relative anabolic activity of 19-norandrogens. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1995 Jun;53(1-6):253-7

2 LaMorte A, Kumar N, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. Aromatization of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone by human placental microsomes in vitro. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 1994 Feb;48(2-3):297-304

3 Sundaram K, Numar K. 7alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT): the optimal androgen for male contraception and replacement therapy. Int J Androl. 2000;23 Suppl 2:13-5.

4 Suvisaari J, Moo-Young A, Juhakoski A, Elomaa K, Saleh SI, Lahteenmaki P. Pharmacokinetics of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) delivery using subdermal implants in healthy men.Contraception. 1999 Nov;60(5):299-303

5 Ogawa S, Robbins A, Kumar N, Pfaff DW, Sundaram K, Bardin CW. Effects of testosterone and 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) on sexual and aggressive behaviors in two inbred strains of male mice.Horm Behav. 1996 Mar;30(1):74-84.

6 Kumar N, Didolkar AK, Monder C, Bardin CW, Sundaram K. The biological activity of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone is not amplified in male reproductive tract as is that of testosterone. Endocrinology 1992 Jun;130(6):3677-83

7 Kumar N, Suvisaari J, Tsong YY, Aguillaume C, Bardin CW, Lahteenmaki P, Sundaram K. Pharmacokinetics of 7 alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone in men and cynomolgus monkeys .J Androl. 1997 Jul-Aug;18(4):352-8.

Fixed.

dacookiemonsta
12-29-2012, 07:14 PM

Are you making the solution yourself?

I only saw mention of it being offered orally in the future at phf's forum.

It was also mentioned this was already being sold at purity but the molecular weight was said to be 330.465 g/mol there.

I'm real curious about this compound.

H2S seems pretty pumped too... I am if a transdermal is released.

BBG
12-29-2012, 07:43 PM
The molecular weight is low enough to be used transdermally with the acetate (needs to be below 500, but below 300 is ideal). Strip the acetate and it's below 300.

I'm going to make the solution myself.

dacookiemonsta
12-29-2012, 07:55 PM
The molecular weight is low enough to be used transdermally with the acetate (needs to be below 500, but below 300 is ideal). Strip the acetate and it's below 300.

I'm going to make the solution myself.

Gotcha. I saw you mention that before but I was just confused because the weights were different.

So... you wanna make two batches instead of one ;)

And is there any particular reason you aren't just buying it from purity and already doing this?

BBG
12-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Gotcha. I saw you mention that before but I was just confused because the weights were different.

So... you wanna make two batches instead of one ;)

And is there any particular reason you aren't just buying it from purity and already doing this?

As in, why haven't I purchased the powder already? My funds are elsewhere at the moment :) As is my time

dacookiemonsta
12-30-2012, 10:45 AM
As in, why haven't I purchased the powder already? My funds are elsewhere at the moment :) As is my time

Btw how complicated of a procedure is it to turn a powder into a transdermal?

Could I email you?

sluggy
12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Is there a raw source for it on PHF or am I missing something? Not controlled?

Halogenix
12-30-2012, 01:40 PM

It's sold at Purity Solutions and its not controlled.

h2s
12-30-2012, 02:10 PM

As said above, not controlled. Raw powder sold through Purity Solutions and caps for oral usage will be sold through the PHF line.

DJM
12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
ment is better than 500mg tren?????
either that dude had crap tren
OR
i would like some ment myself

dacookiemonsta
12-30-2012, 06:39 PM
ment is better than 500mg tren?????
either that dude had crap tren
OR
i would like some ment myself

That's what I'm saying... And if you could get this in a transdermal... Wow...

It'd be heaven for guys who don't like pinning but don't want to rape their liver either.

DJM
12-30-2012, 06:49 PM
That's what I'm saying... And if you could get this in a transdermal... Wow...

It'd be heaven for guys who don't like pinning but don't want to rape their liver either.

td is half as effective as inj at the utmost best,,,, more likely in the 25-40% range, making ment, as rodja said, very expensive that route........and jmo, i wouldnt trust phf to put out caps with much potency, which id totally understand business wise

dacookiemonsta
12-30-2012, 06:53 PM
td is half as effective as inj at the utmost best,,,, more likely in the 25-40% range, making ment, as rodja said, very expensive that route........and jmo, i wouldnt trust phf to put out caps with much potency, which id totally understand business wise

I wouldn't care if it was expensive. I doubt it'd be that much more than the androseries.

I think there's a specific target market that would pay a lot for something like this... Personally.

Halogenix
12-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah I think it's a smart move to put out trest, but they need to release caps since the majority of people are probably like me and won't make a suspension.

dacookiemonsta
12-30-2012, 07:01 PM
PS has 1 gram for $55.... Say you run 100mg a day (since you're only getting 25-40%) that'd last ten days... Run it 30 days for $165?

If it is in the 40% range instead youre talking about a bottle lasting (if you're doing 25mg a day) 16 days.

I don't know how much you lose in the concoction of a transdermal.. Obviously over my head...

Halogenix
12-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Why would you run over a gram a day?

dacookiemonsta
12-30-2012, 08:12 PM

Sorry those should have been mg.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry those should have been mg.

BBG
12-31-2012, 01:02 AM
Just a heads up... I was given the opportunity torun this. I am going to hit up 50mg daily for 60 days, come the new year/whenever the package arrives.

AestheticOne
12-31-2012, 01:36 AM
i want said opportunity to run

dacookiemonsta
12-31-2012, 07:15 AM
Just a heads up... I was given the opportunity torun this. I am going to hit up 50mg daily for 60 days, come the new year/whenever the package arrives.

Oral, pin, or td?

sluggy
12-31-2012, 07:21 AM
It's an interesting compound, and the QA by PA is really confidence inspiring.

Tried to place an order with them, but my credit card company kept rejecting their company. Obviously less confidence inspiring, lol..
Still waiting on an email response. Confidence dwindling..

It would be very hard to believe that it's "better than tren" otherwise we'd be using it to make some massive steers?

dacookiemonsta
12-31-2012, 07:40 AM
It's an interesting compound, and the QA by PA is really confidence inspiring.

Tried to place an order with them, but my credit card company kept rejecting their company. Obviously less confidence inspiring, lol..
Still waiting on an email response. Confidence dwindling..

It would be very hard to believe that it's "better than tren" otherwise we'd be using it to make some massive steers?

Who's you try placing the order with? From what I understand the MENT they have right now at PHF is the old stuff (basically the precursor) and not anywhere in the same ballpark as effective.

BBG
12-31-2012, 11:40 AM
Oral, pin, or td?

Probably transdermal

dacookiemonsta
12-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Probably transdermal

Dangit. Welp.. Time to become a wanna be chemist based off broscience forum posts.

I'm reading up on transdermal carriers.. I see DMSO mentioned over and over but I don't particularly want to smell like garlic.

Might give this Topical Matrix a shot. Time to waste some money.

Any of the smarter guys have any tips on this?

Drexel
12-31-2012, 03:19 PM
I hear very good things about Phlojel Ultra as a transdermal carrier. 50-percent-plus absorption is alleged. Anyone tried it?

BBG
01-01-2013, 01:19 PM
People underestimate transdermal. 70% is definitely possible even with an acetate ester attached. The transdermal application can remove the ester too.

dacookiemonsta
01-01-2013, 09:22 PM
People underestimate transdermal. 70% is definitely possible even with an acetate ester attached. The transdermal application can remove the ester too.

Sweet. Now how does that process go again?

All kidding aside it's pretty darn hard to find anything on this... Even google results that pop message board threads have all been deleted on this topic which pretty much baffles my mind when you consider you aren't doing anything remotely illegal.

How it is people are allowed to talk about injecting illegal steroids is ok but I can't find a site that gives instructions on making a transdermal is beyond me.

BBG
01-01-2013, 09:54 PM
google "basskiller tren transdermal"

and do what he recommends.

PHF
01-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I can say it is stronger then tren...I have been juicing since 96 and used alot of tren..but have not used tren in years but I will say this ..I have never used any injectable that gave me such extreme pumps it's almost scary...this compound will make a big wave in the next coming months..which is pretty scary to say the least. it will not last long so better stock up...trust me..it will be worth it. this compound is not for newbies...I will leave it at that

Sorrow
01-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Interesting comparisons. So the pumps are superior, what about overall strength gains, muscle endurance, and recovery? Anyone care to chime in on those aspects?

PHF
01-13-2013, 10:23 AM
the strength went up now for the muscle endurance...the damn pumps kind of make it hard to handle alot of work outs but what did notice I might be kind of slow start when I walk in but just in the middle I get this huge amount of endurance but like I said the pumps kind of mess it up because aleast in my head they feel damn scary in the since where you start to think ...is blood flow even getting to my heart..lol..because of the extreme pumps in chest...it makes you think because your chest is so tight that what about my heart.....lol I know I deal with panic attacts alot so what do you expect..lol

DJM
01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
is blood flow even getting to my heart..lol..because of the extreme pumps in chest
please explain? its interesting this, thanks

PHF
01-13-2013, 11:01 AM
I think I am going to do EOD shots just to be safe...I am 38 yrs old not worth it to me..I stick to test and d-bol...call me pussy i don't care...lol I did my gear in the days. 3 days week should still be worth it.

PHF
01-13-2013, 11:07 AM
patric arnold said something about if the muscles get to tight some nerve damgae can happen due lack of blood flow...maybe I am not used to having pumps like this because it's been years since i done anything other then test and d-bol.....I have never done tren in about 7 years or so but use to abuse the shit out of that stuff. mabe just freaking out...lol

please explain? its interesting this, thanks

Sorrow
01-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Thank you for the reply.

Scope75
01-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Those sound like some crazy ass pumps!!
I'd like to feel something like that.

showstoppa5717
01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
If you are gonna do a trans use phlojel ultra and strip the ester using basskillers method.

tallstraw
01-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Think it'll last till the 1st in Purity? If so I might pick up 10 or 20 grams. Just for safe keeping when it is inevitably banned within 3 months most likely. Think I can score a discount for picking up that much?

BBG
01-16-2013, 06:23 PM
Think it'll last till the 1st in Purity? If so I might pick up 10 or 20 grams. Just for safe keeping when it is inevitably banned within 3 months most likely. Think I can score a discount for picking up that much?

Talk to Board Admin over at PHF directly, he can probably help you out.

Scope75
01-16-2013, 06:46 PM

Same here..
Anyone have a code for purity or a way to get a deal on 4 grams??

- - - Updated - - -

Talk to Board Admin over at PHF directly, he can probably help you out.
Guess I should of refreshed. Lol

showstoppa5717
01-17-2013, 09:45 AM
This wont be banned within three months. Why would it be? Its not for human consumption anyways.

Scope75
01-17-2013, 10:08 AM
This wont be banned within three months. Why would it be? Its not for human consumption anyways.

To many people taking about taking it so something will happen if it gets out enough.

dacookiemonsta
09-20-2013, 12:56 AM
google "basskiller tren transdermal"

and do what he recommends.

I'm bumping this much later.. Basically he said crush up some tablets and throw it in some DMSO. Not sure how that would do anything to the ester?