PDA

View Full Version : Research Chem Sponsor

BBG
12-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Hey guys, there is going to be a research chem sponsor announcement on the 26th, with a few presale deals :)

Keep an eye for it. This sponsor isn't anyone you've used before!

USN HM 350Z
12-24-2012, 09:25 PM
You vouch for their stuff?

I am going to need to be picking up some more letro and Ralox soon.

BBG
12-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Tada, Letro and Torem are good to go for research purposes. Don't think they will be carrying ralox until later (it's surprisingly hard to source).

They also have tests you can request via email through the site. More updates to come!

Cobalt
12-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Tada? I'm there.

tallstraw
12-24-2012, 11:03 PM
It's crazy how fast this site is picking up. Already have PN, AL, and now a RC sponsor. Awesome. I wish it was the chinese dragon one ;)

Jelisej
12-25-2012, 05:51 AM
I hope that your new sponsors are not "great white peptides", I hate them.

BBG
12-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I hope that your new sponsors are not "great white peptides", I hate them.

It's not ;)

Merry Christmas!

Jelisej
12-25-2012, 10:11 AM
It's not ;)

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too bro'!

Mr_math
12-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Sounds good.

Wonder if they will have aromasin tabs???

pman42
12-25-2012, 06:16 PM
GWP sent me completely bunk clen. I verified this by starting at what should have been 50mcg, then going 100, 200, and higher. it was water or something damn close to it.

Eden
12-25-2012, 08:20 PM
I and anyone I know who have used GWP have had amazing results, I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences.

The amount of people I know using their stuff is 50+

Scope75
12-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Sweet..
I have some PCT, and a few other things I need to pick up.

BoneDaddy
12-26-2012, 06:06 AM
I and anyone I know who have used GWP have had amazing results, I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences.

The amount of people I know using their stuff is 50+

I've found them to be hit or miss personally. I'd never trust PCT to them.

BoneDaddy
12-26-2012, 07:57 AM
Hey guys, there is going to be a research chem sponsor announcement on the 26th, with a few presale deals :)

Keep an eye for it. This sponsor isn't anyone you've used before!

Sooooo.......it's the 26th!!

h2s
12-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Guys, I was originally hesitant to bring an RC company on board, too many mixed reviews, poor results followed by great results, followed by poor results again, etc...

However, I know this source very personally, and I even know thier origin source. Everything they sell is extensively tested (this is not like the others, who 'test', I mean they actually test their batches). I would 100% vouch for this company, and as soon as the launch occurs, I can tell you with certainty that I will be purchasing all of my RC from them, without any hesitation.

I am so confident, that I am no longer going to bother with international pharmacies for items they carry.

Jelisej
12-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Guys, I was originally hesitant to bring an RC company on board, too many mixed reviews, poor results followed by great results, followed by poor results again, etc...

However, I know this source very personally, and I even know thier origin source. Everything they sell is extensively tested (this is not like the others, who 'test', I mean they actually test their batches). I would 100% vouch for this company, and as soon as the launch occurs, I can tell you with certainty that I will be purchasing all of my RC from them, without any hesitation.

I am so confident, that I am no longer going to bother with international pharmacies for items they carry.

Cool. There are some research companies that have decent stuff, some of them have really good peptides, so my rat is looking forward to see what stuff new RC will have to offer.

Scope75
12-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Sounds solid!

h2s
12-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Cool. There are some research companies that have decent stuff, some of them have really good peptides, so my rat is looking forward to see what stuff new RC will have to offer.

My understanding is that they will not be offering peptides, at least at this time. I am unsure if this will change in the future.

SkywardResearch
12-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi guys :)

I just wanted to thank the mods over here for putting up this thread!

Before I make my introduction post, I wanted to link you guys to the website: Skyward Research (http://www.skywardresearch.com/)

Right now we are in presale mode, basically to gauge how many order we are going to be bringing in. You can pay via paypal or via a Credit Card/Debit Card. This code will take 15% off: SWOLE

Also, any order over $250 receives a free bottle of Ostarine! When we see the order over 250 we just package the ostarine with it, no need to do anything on the site yourself. We figure it best to get the ostarine to you guys as fast as possible since I know it's one of the most faked chemicals out there.

I'll be on later to make the intro post.

Feel free to email me at skywardresearchchems@gmail.com

admin
12-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks for introducing yourself SR. As I mentioned before guys, I stand behind SR 100%.

Scope75
12-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Nice!!
And who doesn't like a little freebie with a large order.

Jack O'Neill
12-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Right! I was waiting for that since I talked about it with BBG.

Torem and A.I. for me is my future order.

Which AI can you advice me during my next trenazone cycle+Androhard?

BBG
12-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Right! I was waiting for that since I talked about it with BBG.

Torem and A.I. for me is my future order.

Which AI can you advice me during my next trenazone cycle+Androhard?

Start a new thread for the question above :)

h2s
12-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Start a new thread for the question above :)

Guys,

Research companies are made available for those who perform research, and are not for human consumption. If you have a question concerning the usage of pharmaceutical products, a discussion concerning this RC sponsor is not the appropriate place to ask. Please also do not direct questions like this towards a sponsor. Any indication of human usage could potentially cause the sponsor to no longer advertise on this site.

-h2s

Macdon1588
12-26-2012, 04:12 PM
If my rats' aren't wheeling their balls around in a wheelbarrow I'm going to start a complaint thread called H2S is BS;-). Seriously though, good luck and glad to see a sponsor.

h2s
12-26-2012, 04:38 PM
If my rats' aren't wheeling their balls around in a wheelbarrow I'm going to start a complaint thread called H2S is BS;-). Seriously though, good luck and glad to see a sponsor.

Haha, feel free. I don't put my full word behind too many in this industry, but I am giving it here.

SkywardResearch
12-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Thank you for the kind words h2s!

Peptides: We won't be going into peptides. It is really difficult to maintain pure, potent peptides. With shipping, storing, etc. I can't imagine almost anyone out there having very high quality peptides.

Ordering: When you use the coupon code, it won't show you the discount at checkout, but it has been applied :) you can check the totals from your cart and right before you checkout for the difference.

Scope75
12-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Well if H2S says these guys are GTG I'll be putting my trust in them for the research I do.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 01:36 AM
So how can I have an answer to my question?

Jorsn
12-27-2012, 01:58 AM
So how can I have an answer to my question?

Click main forum, Click Pro Hormone Forum, Click red button that says "+ Post New Thread"... Hopefully you know what to do from there.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Click main forum, Click Pro Hormone Forum, Click red button that says "+ Post New Thread"... Hopefully you know what to do from there.

Thanks a lot :rolleyes:

BoneDaddy
12-27-2012, 07:28 AM
I've always been interested in Osterine but have always wondered about purity......perhaps this is my chance.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I've always been interested in Osterine but have always wondered about purity......perhaps this is my chance.

+1

I have exp with another supplier but results were very poor. No side or positive effects with 20mg/day on 5 weeks.

I hope this new one will be better

Scope75
12-27-2012, 01:48 PM
I have some ordered and will review/log it when I run it.
Just not sure when that'll be.

SkywardResearch
12-27-2012, 02:21 PM
We're currently watermarking our test results so that they can't be duplicated. I'll upload them right here for everyone to see as soon as possible.

h2s
12-27-2012, 03:35 PM
We're currently watermarking our test results so that they can't be duplicated. I'll upload them right here for everyone to see as soon as possible.

Thanks SR

SkywardResearch
12-27-2012, 03:50 PM
I also want to thank those of you who have put in orders already! Really feeling the love over here

Jack O'Neill
12-28-2012, 01:59 AM
I also want to thank those of you who have put in orders already! Really feeling the love over here

You're welcome :cool:

Order done and gift asked as planned :rolleyes:

SkywardResearch
12-28-2012, 02:23 AM
You're welcome :cool:

Order done and gift asked as planned :rolleyes:

The gift will be included :) Thank you for your order!

Scope75
12-28-2012, 07:29 AM

No problem and thank you for supporting SwoleSource.com....

Can't wait to review/log your Osterine

Jack O'Neill
12-28-2012, 08:39 AM
No problem and thank you for supporting SwoleSource.com....

Can't wait to review/log your Osterine

Same for me. Ordered osta too....with other things :rolleyes:

BoneDaddy
12-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Cant wait to see you guys review of the Osta. I'm gonna hold off and just grab some Clomid and see how that treats me 1st. DYING to get some Osta though damnit. Must.......resist.......

Scope75
12-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Osterine was my choice for the freebie.

Scope75
12-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Cant wait to see you guys review of the Osta. I'm gonna hold off and just grab some Clomid and see how that treats me 1st. DYING to get some Osta though damnit. Must.......resist.......

I usually wouldn't even order from a fresh company when the research is this important but I'm Trusting SkywardResearch, h2s, and BBG on this and went ahead and placed a nice sized order.
I'll for sure be testing the osta before anything thou.

BoneDaddy
12-28-2012, 09:39 AM
I usually wouldn't even order from a fresh company when the research is this important but I'm Trusting SkywardResearch, h2s, and BBG on this and went ahead and placed a nice sized order.
I'll for sure be testing the osta before anything thou.

X2. H2S and BBG are the only reason I went with these guys. Hoping the product brings me back. The price on the Clomid was low to me......we shall see what my rat's nuts say. lol

SkywardResearch
12-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Thank you for your support!

ctAL
01-06-2013, 08:56 PM
guess i have to do my own research on research. tired of spending money on regular supplements year end year out.

BBG
01-06-2013, 10:10 PM
guess i have to do my own research on research. tired of spending money on regular supplements year end year out.

Ostarine!

ctAL
01-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Ostarine!

my order is pending