PDA

View Full Version : Trenazone application questions

weakling
12-25-2012, 08:04 AM
I'd like to read what has worked for others. Today was day one and its a pain in the ass. 1.5ml may not seem like a lot but in liquid form its a bitch to keep where you apply it on your skin from a dropper. It has been 45min and it is still not 100% dry.... Looks like it may have to go on eod cause I'm not getting up an extra hour early for work. I thought a fan might help so I tried a box fan to no avail. May go pick up a blow dryer and give that a shot.

On a good note It did not burn as I've read in a few user reviews. I will tell you what burns: PP's Dermatherm target gel.

Anyway I'd love to for someone to share how they applied Trenazone

Thanks

xxiv
12-25-2012, 09:37 AM
I have spread 1.5 ml over my clavicles, neck, upper back, chest, delts and armpits with good results.
No burning, a little skin discoloration but it was minor. I did notice that my chest hair is a little more existent but that could just be because I am becoming a man.

weakling
12-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Did you only drop it on or did you actually rub it in? This morning I tried to get it all around my neck area and it took a while to dry. I'm assuming that spreading it over suck a large area helped it dry quicker.?.?

USN HM 350Z
12-25-2012, 11:40 AM
put the liquid in your hand and spread it around. Should dry in a few minutes.

BBG
12-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Interesting! It should really fast!

I put it on both forearms, shoulders, upper back, upper chest, neck, biceps/tricep. Usually can fit 3ml at a time ED and it dries in a few minutes.

Definitely rub it in. The point of the dropper is just for accurate measure+it won't break like a lotion top. So drop it on, then spread it with your hands.

burlyman30
12-25-2012, 02:44 PM
I put 1/2 dose in one hand and spread all over arm neck shoulder area on one side then repeat with opposite hand and opposite side of body. Should be dry in a couple minutes. Do it before you shave, comb hair, and brush teeth and you should be good to go by the time you need to put on a shirt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

weakling
12-25-2012, 03:17 PM
That makes a lot more sense. Thanks

BBG
12-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Bro! That's crazy haha I can imagine it would take FOREVER to dry if you just dropped it on.

weakling
12-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Bro! That's crazy haha I can imagine it would take FOREVER to dry if you just dropped it on.

Lol. Tell me about it. I feel pretty stupid. I was thinking the whole time this can't be right

Sorrow
12-25-2012, 06:57 PM
yeah man same deal here, I made a note of it being runny, took me a day or two too figure out myself. I usualy dropped about .5 ml on a target area then rubbed it in, thus adding .5 ml at a time.

Drexel
12-26-2012, 06:42 AM
I put 1/2 dose in one hand and spread all over arm neck shoulder area on one side then repeat with opposite hand and opposite side of body.

I do this, only I put it right on my chest or arm and use the inside of my wrist to spread it around and rub it in, because I figure it's a little less likely to absorb through my hands what with the calluses and all.

h2s
12-26-2012, 10:01 AM
I spread it around as well, and generally it is dry within a few minutes.

dacookiemonsta
12-26-2012, 03:18 PM
I spread it around as well, and generally it is dry within a few minutes.

Why is it they recommend rotating areas each day if it's dry within a few minutes and absorbs best around clavicles?

Some sort of possible skin irritation?

I never rotated spots ::shrug::

h2s
12-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Why is it they recommend rotating areas each day if it's dry within a few minutes and absorbs best around clavicles?

Some sort of possible skin irritation?

I never rotated spots ::shrug::

It is because some experience dry skin or rashes from over application of topicals to one area. I do not, so I generally apply to the same areas.

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 03:58 AM
I will tell you what burns: PP's Dermatherm target gel.

I used it for 6 weeks consecutively and it just burned in the first days only.

Your skin gets used to the product. However it's careful to not touch your eyes with it!!!

I will try Trenazone in few months. I'm so very interested by this post

weakling
12-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I used it for 6 weeks consecutively and it just burned in the first days only.

Your skin gets used to the product. However it's careful to not touch your eyes with it!!!

I will try Trenazone in few months. I'm so very interested by this post

I apply it as others have said and it drys quick. No burning, skin is fine and the smell is not bad at all.