PDA

View Full Version : E-Spray by Prototype Nutrition

USN HM 350Z
12-25-2012, 04:00 PM
I have been a long time fan and user of Androhard, so with what went down needless to say I was very upset. I thought I would give the E-Spray a try as a possible replacement and I was able to score the last 6 bottles they had (now discontinued for those that did not know).

Well, today is day three of the E-spray at 40 pumps in the morning.

Results so far..... Feels stronger than the AH at 6 caps a day (directly followed AH with this). There is no way this is a placebo effect, muscles feel harder, I am more aggressive when lifting and libido is off the chain.

I wish this and AH were still available, but I have a pretty good supply of both for now. I hope a replacement comes out soon or I may just move onto Mast.

pitboss
12-25-2012, 04:53 PM
I wish I scored some of that spray before it was pulled!

Freepressright
12-26-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe PA will re-release it. I can't believe they pulled it to begin with. It's one of the least controversial androgenic hormones on the market. I had a bottle on order and they canceled my order and refunded my money -- that was AFTER no response for several days, the order being stalled and them promising me twice that it was shipped.

Needless to say I cussed them out thoroughly and have vowed never to do business with them again.

truthornothin
12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Maybe PA will re-release it. I can't believe they pulled it to begin with. It's one of the least controversial androgenic hormones on the market. I had a bottle on order and they canceled my order and refunded my money -- that was AFTER no response for several days, the order being stalled and them promising me twice that it was shipped.

Needless to say I cussed them out thoroughly and have vowed never to do business with them again. Hello, sorry to hear about your experience, let me say it is not typical, can you pm me the order number and the particulars and I'll look into it for you

Jorsn
12-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Pat said he was out of raw materials and wasn't planning on ordering any more.

Freepressright
12-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Hello, sorry to hear about your experience, let me say it is not typical, can you pm me the order number and the particulars and I'll look into it for you

PMing it to you now

h2s
12-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Hello, sorry to hear about your experience, let me say it is not typical, can you pm me the order number and the particulars and I'll look into it for you

Hey Truth, glad to see you over here.

truthornothin
12-28-2012, 03:40 PM
PMing it to you now
I've sent a request for information regarding this order and I'll get back to you asap, also PM'ed you

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Truth, glad to see you over here. Good to be here, I am trying to expand my presence but am spread a tad thin as it is, I'll be on here as much as I can be.

Halogenix
12-28-2012, 08:48 PM
May sound lame, but LG sciences just released a topical epiandrosterone product. Might be worth a try.

Freepressright
12-31-2012, 07:43 AM
May sound lame, but LG sciences just released a topical epiandrosterone product. Might be worth a try.

Where is it being sold?

And let me guess, as a marketing pitch to the androgenically illiterate, I bet they paired it with an AI. After all, you wouldn't want a hormone that can't aromatize to aromatize into estrogen.

That's the thing I hate about companies like LG. Their target market is largely people who have no clue about anabolics and they, A. Pack products full of yohimbe/yohimbine to give it an illusionary 'feel', and B. employ the "Estrogen: Seek and Destroy" strategy, which in all actuality can be counter productive.

Freepressright
12-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Speaking of LG Sciences, I wonder what would happen if you smeared this on your wiener

LG Sciences (Legal Gear) NO Infuse (8 fl. oz.): Discount NO Infuse Supplements (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/no-infuse-8-fl-oz.html)

Grape Ape
12-31-2012, 08:47 AM
Their topical epiandrosterone in a joke. It came as a bundle with their MMV3, and has only 20mg active per a dose.

Freepressright
12-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Their topical epiandrosterone in a joke. It came as a bundle with their MMV3, and has only 20mg active per a dose.

LG Sciences hasn't been worth a damn since they quit calling themselves Legal Gear.

Turbo6GN
01-02-2013, 03:46 PM
LG Sciences hasn't been worth a damn since they quit calling themselves Legal Gear.

Our friends at PP claimed to be "leading the steroid revolution" and look at what happened... :(

Freepressright
01-03-2013, 07:53 AM
Yeah, but they never compromised their integrity with a bunch of amateur-level products that don't work despite a mountain of bogus marketing hype

h2s
01-03-2013, 08:48 AM
Our friends at PP claimed to be "leading the steroid revolution" and look at what happened... :(

Please don't compare LG to PP, that leaves such a sore taste in my mouth.

DJM
01-03-2013, 09:44 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Legal-Gear-Methyl-1-Test-Gel-Tabs-80ct-Muscle-Building-Supplement-/00/s/Nzc0WDEwMzI=/$%28KGrHqRHJEcFBfRM5YyMBQdJK9v0Bg~~60_35.JPG

Freepressright
01-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Ah, the pre-2004 days, indeed! :)

Turbo6GN
01-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Yeah, but they never compromised their integrity with a bunch of amateur-level products that don't work despite a mountain of bogus marketing hype

Other then Version 2 of the Andro Series, but that is old news

DJM
01-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Ah, the pre-2004 days, indeed! :)

they had just banned the stuff when i discovered the internet and forums and online shops
i only ever tried that m1t there......in hindsight it worked out

Turbo6GN
01-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Please don't compare LG to PP, that leaves such a sore taste in my mouth.

Definitely wasn't making a direct comparison, just an observation on how companies market themselves, no harm intended

Freepressright
01-10-2013, 07:24 AM

I believed you for a minute, but still haven't heard anything back after PMing you my info last week.

ctAL
01-10-2013, 10:19 AM
I believed you for a minute, but still haven't heard anything back after PMing you my info last week.

smh

Freepressright
01-12-2013, 11:54 AM
smh

Like I said before, I won't be doing business with these guys ever again and will urge others to do the same.

Freepressright
02-07-2013, 09:16 AM
Three weeks since I last posted in this thread, and still, no one has made any effort to follow up on this matter. Just FYI.

dacookiemonsta
02-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Three weeks since I last posted in this thread, and still, no one has made any effort to follow up on this matter. Just FYI.

Don't know why you don't just post over on their board. You'll get a response in about .2 seconds if you call them out in the "Patrick Arnold Q & A" section.