PDA

View Full Version : judo - Time to get my shi#$#$# together personal log

islandmagic
12-25-2012, 06:05 PM
I have been looking for something to get my mojo back!!! The gym was not doing it for me anymore it was not fun anymore- So I picked up Judo I have to say it has change the way I feel and train-

I am not sure what supps I will be taking but what I am taking is

Sustain Alpha cream Old school Not the new gel
Toco 8

I am keeping the log to see how my DL and Squats will improve and to see how it translates to my judo

Judo
Tuesday Thursday and Sat 1.5 hours ( we alternate these warm up exercise 4 set 25 rep for each exercise the sensei will pic 4 exercise for that day as warm up - no rest keep going unti we are done folks ) I tink I am missing some
Burpees
Running in place
A$$ kick
Jumps ups
judo push ups
Tri push down Using the bench
Sprints
Sit-ups
Hollow Man
judo balance drills
push pull drills

Gym: Monday and wednesday Friday
DL
Squats
BB Hack Squats
Sprints
Prowler

xxiv
12-28-2012, 02:10 PM
didn't see you started a log.
Subd.

h2s
12-28-2012, 02:53 PM
Kick ass bro.

Jelisej
12-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Good luck bro'! Judo is a good choice, also judo is a parent martial art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu so you can compare your progress with Noa.

josh
12-29-2012, 01:48 PM
Judo is awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Turbo6GN
12-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Agree, Judo is fantastic. Enjoy.

islandmagic
12-31-2012, 12:59 PM
These are the Supps I will be taking.. I am on day 3 ( but for the SA Cream and Toco 8 i been using for 6 month) I got stock in the SA cream I got enough to last until the end of the summer 2013.. 3 day on 4 days off..... Toco 8 well I got enough to last until May.

after my erase and AB is out... i will be taking Anavar 60mg with Aegis
I will be logging my routine tomorrow Thanks for reading folks..

Erase 30 days only
Anabeta 30 Day only
Creatine Hydrochloride
AnaMASS Pro - Lean Gainer
Citrulline Malate
BCAA
beta alanine
Multi
Fish oil
Achilles-- I have been using this for a while now ( very good product my knees and joints are feeling brand new)
SA Cream old school
Toco 8

Rulk
12-31-2012, 06:46 PM
A Judo Player amongst our midst! Welcome the log Island :)

I have been away from the computer a lot, so late on getting in on this. Good luck with the Judo, bro!

Jack O'Neill
01-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Martial Arts are in Swole Source :)

Karate for me. Shotokan style

islandmagic
01-17-2013, 07:02 AM
hi folks---

I had the flue starting on 1-7-2013- and then whole family got it( yes flu shot did not work)- missed 3 Judo classes and back at the gym yesterday...

Update:
I am also doing brazilian jiu-jitsu 1.5 then go right to Judo - Tuesday was my 1st day doing jiu-jitsu then Judo... I was spent when I got home... I an not to sure if I can keep up double session- we will see!!!!
I go to Pedro Gym what a great crew!!!!!

Body
Ankle - I Fracture my Ankle last summer and it has not heal still swollen and hurts when doing squats and some of judo and jiu-jitsu

Workout 1/16
Squats
135/20
185/12
165/15
225/5

wide pull ups- slow up and down ( dead hang 2 sec) body weight

8 reps 4 sets

Scope75
01-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Man the flu sucks and it seems like its hitting a good amount of people this year too.
Double traing for jits and judo must be brutal.

What's the deal with your ankle?? Did you not do anything to help it heal? Boot, cast, or wraps
I just fractured mine and I'm wanting mine to heal so that why I ask.

Rulk
01-17-2013, 05:42 PM
hi folks---

I had the flue starting on 1-7-2013- and then whole family got it( yes flu shot did not work)- missed 3 Judo classes and back at the gym yesterday...

Update:
I am also doing brazilian jiu-jitsu 1.5 then go right to Judo - Tuesday was my 1st day doing jiu-jitsu then Judo... I was spent when I got home... I an not to sure if I can keep up double session- we will see!!!!
I go to Pedro Gym what a great crew!!!!!

Body
Ankle - I Fracture my Ankle last summer and it has not heal still swollen and hurts when doing squats and some of judo and jiu-jitsu

Workout 1/16
Squats
135/20
185/12
165/15
225/5

wide pull ups- slow up and down ( dead hang 2 sec) body weight

8 reps 4 sets

Sounds like a lot and you may have to hold back a bit, and let your body acclimate. Are you supplementing with a pre and intra shake for these long sessions?

Man I would love if we had Judo in our school, I want to learn it badly. Putting myself in your shoes, I would make sure to have a carb drink with some protein, at least before and during your jits and judo sessions.

islandmagic
01-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Man the flu sucks and it seems like its hitting a good amount of people this year too.
Double traing for jits and judo must be brutal.

What's the deal with your ankle?? Did you not do anything to help it heal? Boot, cast, or wraps
I just fractured mine and I'm wanting mine to heal so that why I ask.

I had a boot on for 2 month doc said it looks good but it will be sore and swollen for a few month so take it easy, I took it easy but it never healed right still hurts and swollen, so I said Fuck it going back training -- My advice is after the boot is off

1.balancing board to get your ankle strong
2 use Bands for resistance on your ankle full range of motion
3 ice the shit out of it when you get home if it is swollen...

This what I should of done but I had a new Baby last year so I was tying to be all things to the wife and my older son... so I did not take care of it as I should of

islandmagic
01-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Sounds like a lot and you may have to hold back a bit, and let your body acclimate. Are you supplementing with a pre and intra shake for these long sessions?

Man I would love if we had Judo in our school, I want to learn it badly. Putting myself in your shoes, I would make sure to have a carb drink with some protein, at least before and during your jits and judo sessions.

i am using body mortar by ams mix with Citrulline Malate and Creatine HCL and beta alanine for pre workout

intra I just drink Body mortar straight... but i will be using Torrent for my postwork drink it has Waxy Maize Starch in it

islandmagic
01-25-2013, 11:25 AM
The training has been going real good.. The gym has been off and on am so sore after my class it is hard to get motivated for the gym the next day.. but I have been doing push up and pull ups at home.... I am taking anavar now 60mg

islandmagic
01-30-2013, 07:40 AM
BJJ is fun but 1.5 hours of training then right into Judo... is killing me--- if any one on the form can give me some advice on how to keep my shit together please tell me- I all most puke in judo doing a Randori Session because I was tired from BJJ... i am the oldest in the classes I do feel my age 41.. I just need help getting more wind and being more flexible... thanks yes I am crying-- Hyper my elbow last week from an arm bar... I am falling apart!!! lol

islandmagic
02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
HOLY SHITTT the best BJJ session Ever!!!!! I got to Grapple with a Kale last night the gold medalist who was the 1st American to win gold in judo.. Dam she is strong as hell yes I got pin arm bar etc -- to go a full 5min round it was a great honor... I AM still so pump from last night!

I am going to take some pics of me and post them because I am 193lb and getting rip from training session..

islandmagic
02-26-2013, 08:11 AM
sorry I am going to try post some pics tomorrow...

I can tell you that training BJJ and Judo 3 times a week has been fing great I got a little six pac showing and my body fat is just melting away. Funny thing I have not put any real time in the gym, I have been doing my pushups and pullups at home and that is it!!!!!!! var +BJJ+judo=bad A$$$ body!