PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else having problems with Prescription Nutrition website?

ctAL
12-26-2012, 12:59 PM
A lot of the links give you just a blank page. Im trying to make an order in time for Jan. :(

sign in, sign up, view cart, about us, terms of use, etc just give you blank screens

ive tried it on mac and windows computers. ie, chrome, safari.

it cant just be me. thanks

PNMike
12-26-2012, 07:44 PM
Our ecommerce provider did an update and ruined our templates in the process. We are scrambling to fix it now, but the site is mostly functional as we started receiving orders around 3pm eastern today. This should be resolved by weeks end as we have our IT guy working things out tonight and throughout tomorrow. Sorry for any problems, please bear with us as this is not our fault.

h2s
12-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Our ecommerce provider did an update and ruined our templates in the process. We are scrambling to fix it now, but the site is mostly functional as we started receiving orders around 3pm eastern today. This should be resolved by weeks end as we have our IT guy working things out tonight and throughout tomorrow. Sorry for any problems, please bear with us as this is not our fault.

Thanks for the update Mike.

derekh83
12-27-2012, 03:18 PM
There is issues on the Problend page. Was trying to place an order but could not select quantity or "add to cart". Just letting you know. I will wait for the fix to make my purchase. Thanks!