PDA

View Full Version : Hexarelin as PCT for AndroDrive?

Anonymous
11-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I think that AndroDrive being more Pregnenolone and DHEA based should call for a PCT than would support adrenal hormones. Hexarelin on top of being a GH peptide also raises ACTH allowing the adrenals to fire up it's own Pregnenolone production again. Pregnenolone and DHEA both lead to increased GH so a peptide for GH seems like a smart idea to me. Lastly I think this would be a great addition to help maintain gains post cycle when using AD combined with something else (AD alone wouldn't make much gains), the anabolic and thermogenic effect of GH could keep gains lean following a cycle of AH and ADD for example.

I would still have other stuff in PCT, but Hexarelin seems like an unusual but smart addition for PCT when something like AD is being used.

Jelisej
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I think that AndroDrive being more Pregnenolone and DHEA based should call for a PCT than would support adrenal hormones. Hexarelin on top of being a GH peptide also raises ACTH allowing the adrenals to fire up it's own Pregnenolone production again. Pregnenolone and DHEA both lead to increased GH so a peptide for GH seems like a smart idea to me. Lastly I think this would be a great addition to help maintain gains post cycle when using AD combined with something else (AD alone wouldn't make much gains), the anabolic and thermogenic effect of GH could keep gains lean following a cycle of AH and ADD for example.

I would still have other stuff in PCT, but Hexarelin seems like an unusual but smart addition for PCT when something like AD is being used.

It does not sound as good idea to me.

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM
This is over my head, but it sounds good in theory. Sort of like how people say 11-oxo PCT should include cortisol control because the MOA with 11-oxo is blocking cortisol.

Jelisej
11-09-2012, 07:28 PM
This is over my head, but it sounds good in theory. Sort of like how people say 11-oxo PCT should include cortisol control because the MOA with 11-oxo is blocking cortisol.

Well, its bit of unknown terittory to me as well, it just seems as trying to control one hormone with another- and in PCT there should not be hormones- it is better to lose some muscles than mess up PCT.

Infamy
11-10-2012, 01:58 PM
I agree with jels.

I would also add hexarelin is used for sex hormone suppression medically. It is a long acting gnrh receptor agonist which, due to the long acting nature, downregulates gnrh receptors in the pituitary and so decreases testosterone production in males.

I realise that the doses used for hex in pct are much lower than those used for suppression on sex steroids but all that means is you downregulate some gnrh receptor rather than most of them.

Honestly this notion of hexarelin being useful is pct is completely falicious and does not agree with the science behind it.

So using hex in pct just means you lower testosterone at a time when you really want to boost it.

By the way, no doubt someone will post "that" study of hex showing a test increase. It's true, hex will increase test immediately after administration. This is logical as it is a gnrh agonist so will increase test production INITIALLY. This is known as the flare effect. But then you get a big drop in test following that increase as the gnrh receptors downgrade. The study (and I have only seen 1), conveniently only shows this initial flare and not the subsequent cliff edge of test production thereafter.

Jelisej
11-10-2012, 02:48 PM
I agree with jels.

I would also add hexarelin is used for sex hormone suppression medically. It is a long acting gnrh receptor agonist which, due to the long acting nature, downregulates gnrh receptors in the pituitary and so decreases testosterone production in males.

I realise that the doses used for hex in pct are much lower than those used for suppression on sex steroids but all that means is you downregulate some gnrh receptor rather than most of them.

Honestly this notion of hexarelin being useful is pct is completely falicious and does not agree with the science behind it.

So using hex in pct just means you lower testosterone at a time when you really want to boost it.

By the way, no doubt someone will post "that" study of hex showing a test increase. It's true, hex will increase test immediately after administration. This is logical as it is a gnrh agonist so will increase test production INITIALLY. This is known as the flare effect. But then you get a big drop in test following that increase as the gnrh receptors downgrade. The study (and I have only seen 1), conveniently only shows this initial flare and not the subsequent cliff edge of test production thereafter.

Infamy! At last, you're here- I was bit worried that you wont show up here. Welcome bro'!
As for hexarelin- it does raise quite few hormones, and mix that does not sound good to me.
Adrenals recover fairly quckly, and pregnenolone does get converted to all hormone- so usual PCT should be used, depending from lenght and dosage and depending how person was deficent in those hormones- some people may not need at all, majority needs a mild one.

Infamy
11-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Thanks jel!

Anonymous
11-13-2012, 11:39 AM

Downside of ACTH stimulation is increased cortisol, and most cortisol inhibitors reduce ACTH which makes cortisol inhibition post cycle to AD counter productive for restoring adrenal function. Reducing the conversion of cortisone to cortisol or simply reducing cellular stress with PhosphatidylSerine supplementation seem like the best routes, oddly PS supplementation reduces ACTH. Seems as if DHEA supplementation along with something to raise ACTH would work since DHEA follows pregnenolone which follows ACTH. I do know that there are supplements to raise DHEA levels without the need of pregnenolone. New issue is if it's smart to supplement with DHEA temporarily after an 8 week AD cycle? Mega dosing Vitamin C might be the best idea in the end for ramping adrenal functtion and controlling cortisol.

I really think AD should have a different route for PCT that's adrenal based.

As for the thread, I never saw anything about Hex reducing test or anything with test from what I looked at. I just saw it as something with potential. I never suggested Hex only but Hex and something for test and estrogen control with it.

CycleRob
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
OK I am glad I caught you guys, I need to know, now that AndroDrive is gone, what other neuro steroids are as potent / or more potent as a neurosteroid than AndroDrive. It could be products or combinations of products. Thanks a ton guys!! =D

Jelisej
11-16-2012, 07:31 AM
OK I am glad I caught you guys, I need to know, now that AndroDrive is gone, what other neuro steroids are as potent / or more potent as a neurosteroid than AndroDrive. It could be products or combinations of products. Thanks a ton guys!! =D

Pregnenolone is neurosteroid that was ingredient in AD (along DHEA).

markam
11-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Pregnenolone is neurosteroid that was ingredient in AD (along DHEA).

I have just stopped using Dermacrine (also contains Pregnenolone) on my AL/AH/AE cycle (too much appetite stimulation), and have started supplementing with 50mgs Pregnenolone (Swanson). Eric has previously suggested the 50mg dosage. Prototype Nutrition make a Pregnenolone spray, which is probably better, but also a lot more expensive.

Jelisej
11-16-2012, 05:31 PM
I have just stopped using Dermacrine (also contains Pregnenolone) on my AL/AH/AE cycle (too much appetite stimulation), and have started supplementing with 50mgs Pregnenolone (Swanson). Eric has previously suggested the 50mg dosage. Prototype Nutrition make a Pregnenolone spray, which is probably better, but also a lot more expensive.

Nutricology MLM pregnenolone- from orals has some reputation- Dr Sergey Dzugan uses it on his patients.
From transdermals- I see only Life flo version on market at the moment, Prototype spray is expensive- and it does not explain pregnenolone dosing.