PDA

View Full Version : A.I. and Trenazone

Jack O'Neill
12-27-2012, 06:37 AM
As discussed in another post, I open this one to get more information about AI

I planned to begin a Trenazone cycle in few months, adding Androhard in 8-9 caps/day during 5-6 weeks max.
For PCT, I planned to use Torem but during cycle and PCT I need an AI.

I saw that new sponsor was selling AI but there are in 3 types :
- Anastrozole 1mg/ml - 60ml
- Exemestane 25mg/ml - 60ml
- Letrozole 2.5mg/ml - 60ml

which is the differences between these 3 products ? For my kind of next cycle, which AI and dosage would be the best ?

I asked the question to BBG but I opened a post to share information :)

Scope75
12-27-2012, 07:58 AM
When I'm doing research I like to have exemestane, and letro on hand. Better to have more and not need it then Need it and not have it.

Jelisej
12-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Aromasin/exemestane is so called "steroidal" (suicidal, irreversible) aromatase inhibitor- meaning that it permanently deactivates aromatase so there is no estrogen rebound and that is exemestanes biggest advantage over other two, disatvantage is when you drive estrogen too low it will take ages till it gets to "good levels" (and in meantime libido will be low, and also more risk for developing weak, bones that break easy) other two are non-steroidal (reversible) aromatase inhibitors meaning that aromatase is temporary deactivated so you get rebound effect.
Different people have different preferences, when my estrogen goes out of whack I use aromasin/exemestane (pharma grade), personaly I view non-steroidal AI-s as a temporary solution.

Other thing is- some guys on aromasin/exemestane had some hair-loss.

BoneDaddy
12-27-2012, 10:32 AM
Or run Epi along side it. Nice synergy between those 2 also.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 10:41 AM
So what's letro and the others really good for then?
Seems like exemestane is the only way to go.

pitboss
12-27-2012, 09:46 PM
So what's letro and the others really good for then?
Seems like exemestane is the only way to go.

Good question. I was always told letro was stronger but in reading up on exemestane it seems to be the better choice. Or am I missing something?

iron
12-27-2012, 10:31 PM
whatever chem you plan on researching with, anti-e's can lower your immune function just a side note if you work outside like me. but ive only use androgenic ph's so i dont use an ai until pct but ive used letro .5 ed and taper down slowly, just from what ive done before but im sure you will get better answers to your q's here or from google

Scope75
12-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Good question. I was always told letro was stronger but in reading up on exemestane it seems to be the better choice. Or am I missing something?

That's what I thought too.
After doing more up to date research it looks like exemestane is the way to go. With that said Ill still have letro on hand whenever I run a cycle that needs or could need an AI.

BBG
12-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Exemestane is simply more expensive. That's why people go letro.

Scope75
12-28-2012, 01:03 AM
Exemestane is simply more expensive. That's why people go letro.

So if you don't mind spending the extra few dollars there's no reason to even have letro on hand if you have exemestane?

BBG
12-28-2012, 01:40 AM
So if you don't mind spending the extra few dollars there's no reason to even have letro on hand if you have exemestane?

In my experience, 2.5mg letro is stronger than 25mg of exemestane. Exemestane is also more likely to be faked than letro due to cost of the raws.

Letro is great for someone who really needs a lot of e2 protection (someone who already has gyno). If you're just looking for on-cycle protection/insurance and you're not sensitive to e2, go with exemestane.

I also recommend exemestane in pct.

It's always good to have some letro just in case things get out of hand, though.

Scope75
12-28-2012, 02:07 AM
That helps and is probably why I thought letro was stronger.
I'll have both on hand when I'm researching.

BoneDaddy
12-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Anyone have any idea of the shelf life of Letro? I've had some stored away, cool and dark, for a bit now.....

Scope75
12-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Anyone have any idea of the shelf life of Letro? I've had some stored away, cool and dark, for a bit now.....
How long is for a bit??

I wouldn't risk and wouldn't if I had the money for fresh letro.

iron
12-29-2012, 11:41 PM

no letro is the most potent ai as far as i know, it can even be used to reverse gyno in early stages and developed stages according to some but i found no success with the latter lol

Scope75
12-30-2012, 08:17 AM
no letro is the most potent ai as far as i know, it can even be used to reverse gyno in early stages and developed stages according to some but i found no success with the latter lol

Lol
I have both on hand just in case.
Better to be safe than sorry!!

BBG
12-30-2012, 01:54 PM
I've had letro stay good for a year in suspension.