PDA

View Full Version : PN is adding new products....Fresh Whey is BACK and improved

PNMike
12-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Prescription Nutrition used to sell a product called fresh whey. It was a great product, but we had to charge way to much for it. Well we have a new and better source for the protein used in this product and we've brought it back.

Fresh Whey (http://www.rxwhey.com/fresh-whey-isolate/) is a unique protein in that it literally is the freshest whey isolate you can buy. From the cow to the bag in less than 24 hours. Lets look at some other factors that make this protein unique and worth the increased cost:

Non-GMO Derived
rBST Free
Product of Free Range, Grass Fed Dairy Cows
27g Protein Per Serving
7g BCAA's Per Serving
5g Glutamine Per Serving
Lactose Free
Soy Free - This product uses coconut lecithin as an emulsifying agent

This is a unique protein and PN is proud to bring it back. Keeping it all natural was key and hence Fresh Whey is only sweetened with STEVIA...no sucralose, nothing else, just plain good ole stevia. With the addition of our natural flavors as well, this can literally be a 100% ALL NATURAL product.

Hope this peaks some interest for the board. Another new product coming tomorrow. Stay tuned.

ctAL
12-27-2012, 08:24 PM
nice, just fix the website so i can become a first time buyer soon

BBG
12-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Hey Mike, are the flavors carb free for all the proteins?

If not, what flavors are carb free?

Also when will fresh whey be able to be added to the cart?

Scope75
12-27-2012, 09:17 PM
For some reason I think this protein will make good tasting pancakes.
Don't ask me why I think that but I started to think about pancakes when I was reading about this fresh whey. Lol

Jorsn
12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
I've been using hemp, pea, rice and potato protein since i'm lactose/gluten intolerant... I want to give this a try though. Can you do samples on this protein?

Btw, Any discount codes for Swole Source members? :D I'm looking to order 3-4 bottles of Amino Infusion.

Scope75
12-27-2012, 11:34 PM
"SWOLE" will get you 5% off

PNMike
12-28-2012, 04:18 AM
nice, just fix the website so i can become a first time buyer soon

its working on this end now. Give it whirl:o

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Mike, are the flavors carb free for all the proteins?

If not, what flavors are carb free?

Also when will fresh whey be able to be added to the cart?

All flavoring is carbohydrate free. The carbs in the protein are naturally there, for most whey products its 1 or 2 grams. Sucralose/stevia sweetener mix is used to flavor all proteins unless noted in the product description

PNMike
12-28-2012, 04:19 AM
I've been using hemp, pea, rice and potato protein since i'm lactose/gluten intolerant... I want to give this a try though. Can you do samples on this protein?

Btw, Any discount codes for Swole Source members? :D I'm looking to order 3-4 bottles of Amino Infusion.

See above for the discount code, and i will toss in a sample for your with your order. Also, there is a Vegan product debuting just for your needs....stay tuned as i mentioned, def new things coming

Scope75
12-28-2012, 07:26 AM
That 2 new products out of the bag so there's at least 2 more!!
Cough it up.. Lol

BBG
12-28-2012, 01:39 PM
What's your top 3 lowest carb proteins?

BBG
12-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Order placed :)

PNMike
01-02-2013, 11:59 AM
What's your top 3 lowest carb proteins?

whey isolate, micellar casein, peptopro

BBG
01-02-2013, 12:58 PM
whey isolate, micellar casein, peptopro

Awesome I guessed correctly!

Tampa_Man
01-20-2013, 06:24 PM
I guess I miss something!!

How many lbs in one order of the fresh whey??

USN HM 350Z
01-20-2013, 06:52 PM
I guess I miss something!!

How many lbs in one order of the fresh whey??

you order by the pound.